CHAPTER 10

🌜

VALINCIA

"I'll come pick you up in a hour." Billie decided she wanted to come to party so I'm getting dressed to pick her up.

"Okay I'll see you later bye." She hangs up and I try finding an outfit.

(Pick out an outfit cause I don't know what people wear at parties)

I step out of my room going down stairs to pass time. I go into the kitchen trying to find a snack.

There's so much fucking food but like nothing to eat. No ones opened any of the snacks and I'm not going to be the first one too.

It's called there's ingredients but no meals

"Why are you all dressed up?" I jump as I hear Dorian from behind me.

" I'm going to a party with billie in a bit." I say opening the fridge for the third time.

"You and billie seem close," he wiggles his eyebrows a little bit.

"Mhm where good friends why?" He scoffs rolling his eyes. "You know what whatever, keep telling yourself that." He mutters before leaving.

Damn what's your problem

I check the time realizing I need to start driving to billies house. I get my keys and phone and leave the house.

Getting in the car, billie sends me her location. Turning on some music I start the car and leave.

♥♥♥

I reach to my destination seeing a small blue house. I get out and run up to the door knocking.

After a few minutes a hear barking and a guy yelling at it. The door flies open revealing a tall ginger headed man. "Hello?"

"Hi does billie live here? I'm picking her up for a party"

"Oh your Valincia right?" I nod as he opens the door a little signaling me in.

"I'm finneas, billies brother." he says as I shake his hand.

"So how did you two meet?" He questions offering some water.

"Um we ran into each other at the park and talked a bit, and ya." I lied. I wasn't about to out billie.

"You know billie talks about you al-"

"Hey Val!" Billie runs up to me engulfing herself into my arms. I could here finneas chuckle from the other side of the counter.

"Hi pretty!" I say matching billies energy.

After a few seconds, I put her down as she close stands next to me arms touching.

"So finneas what we're you saying?" I say smirking.

I know exactly what he was saying.

He gets what I'm doing and he turns himself towards billie. "As I was saying billie talks about yo-"

"Hey, look at the time I think we need to leave." She says emphasizing leave. She threw a glare at finneas before turning to me.

This is fun

I decided to tease her a little more. "Really I just got here, oh and the party doesn't start until another hour so we're fine." She just blankly stares at me with a resting bitch face while me and finneas are struggling to hold in our laughs.

"You know what Val, fuck you" holding up the middle finger at me.

"Really? Time, date and place, I'll be there. But I'm top so it would be the other way around." by now billies while face goes red as she shoves me. I'm laughing at at her.