CHAPTER 20

🌜

VALINCIA

"We're here!" I park the car jumping out quickly making my way to billies side.

Opening the door, she takes my hand as I lead her into the forest. "Okay billie I need you to put on this blindfold please."

"I feel like your about to murder me in a forest." She jokes putting on the blindfold. "Maybe I am." I mumble catching her off guard.

"Valincia-" "I'm just kidding." I giggle as I hold her hand tightly making sure she doesn't trip over anything.

"You'd make one hot serial killer." Billie says out of now where. "Now- billie why makes you think that I could kill someone- I mean I am hot but like kill someone?"

hot and stupid

" I don't know, you could defiantly knock someone out." I laugh shaking my head.

"Whatever, we're here!" I say taking off her blindfold.

"oh my god, I- its so pretty!" She looks at the little spot litten up by fairy lights. A few pillows were placed on the floor as cushioning giving a perfect view of the sunset.

Billie jumps into my arms, tightly embracing me. I rock us back and forth before she pulls away. "Thank you, I really love this." I start walking her over to the pillows sitting down before pulling her down next to me. "No problem my love."

none of this would be possible if I didn't force my friends wake up to put the lights up

"Baby?"

"ya?"

"I got you gifts!" i say in a singishly tone walking behind the pillows to get the stuff. She turns around a little furrowing her eyebrows. I sit down in front of her giving a big grin.

"Okay first is this" i pull out the big jar with the origami hearts in it scooting it in front of her. "I made 365 hearts just for you with little notes in them, so if you're having a bad day you can read them."

She pouts putting her hand up to her chest. "Stop that's so cute, baby you didn't have too. The date was enough-"

"Shut up, I wanted to make something for you." I whine rolling my eyes at billie. "I want to open one right now." She takes the lid off taking one the yellow heart.

"You've got really pretty eyebrows, I know you always complain about your right eyebrow sticking up to much but I honestly think it's cute. They're imperfectly perfect:) - from yours truly Val."

She mumbles the note before looking back up at me with a large grin on her face. "You like my eyebrows?" I nod blushing a bit.

Now that I think about it that was the stupidest thing I've wrote to someone

"That was some cute shit you did." She comes over to sit on my lap. "Thank you baby, I loved it."

"Well I hope you did or that would be embarrassing." She chuckled into my neck before moving to place head on my shoulder.

We sat their for what felt like eternity, not talking, not moving, only enjoying each other's presence. The only thing I could hear were billies hums and the crickets. 

I found Billies presences calming. She reminded me of the satisfaction you get when it's pouring rain, a raging thunderstorm, but you sit inside looking out with your lights dimmed to a warm yellow.

Sometimes I wish billie would understand the effects she had on other people. I wish she would understand that she is so important to everyone, whether it's her brother, her parents, best friends, me, even my family, that there's always someone that loves her.