All is Fair in Love & Her❤️(C...

By heyliterary

Let's send the cupid from England to India England playboy in love with conservative Indian girl A story abo... More

1st Day
Mr. SKY
HER❤️
Romeo & Juliet
Mr.Flirt
Namaste Mr SKY
Blue Eyes
Juhu beach
Friends
TRUTH OR DARE
A Red Red Rose
Mr Evil
Deserve better
First Time
SOFTY
Special
Cutest Kid
Author Note (Oviya)
Oh My Friend
Miss Me
Characters
Friendship
Call
His Ex
I'm Sorry
Months
Surprise
OMG
Kill her
Mine
India Vs England
My Roommate
Hate you
My Noah
Author Note
It's Pyaar
Kon hai?
My Desdemona
Stranger
Bride to be
Let's play
Family
Mom
Bitter truth
Ruined her
Depression
Aatharva Weds Sara
Kill him
Fight
Only mine
Care
Love
Naughty
Crazy side
Plans
Pre wedding Rituals
Sangeet goals
Wedding Day
Church Wedding
Epilogue
Show her my hell 💔
Author Announcement

1st Night

2.3K 89 159
By heyliterary

Moni's POV

It's our first night. I'm hesitate and very much nervous. Myself along with Sara claimed the stairs and It's fully decorated with red roses and candles. She's holding my hands but I'm shivering.

I walked towards his room. My inner self mock me that our room.

She dragged me inside the room and the room is lighten with candles and filled with balloons. Noah is a kid so he'll play with balloons for sure. I blushed while thinking about him.

I walked towards the bed and Sara helped me to sit. I wear a red lehanga and it's very heavy to handle. The bed is also covered with beautiful red roses and candles.

Sara: She pinched my cheeks and kissed it. Didi I'll not able to do this after today. She mocked me.

Moni: Are you kidding? You have all rights over me Sara. My face redden like a tomato I'm blushing.

Sara: She shake his head and whisper softly not this right to kiss you.

Moni: I slap her shoulder playfully. It's heavy Sara. I pointed towards my legagha

Sara: No worries Di. Noah will take care of this and also no need to wear any dress. You can remove it. She winked at me.

Moni: You're speaking too much today Sara.
I'll take of this. you leave. I warned her.

Sara: Okay I'll ask Noah to come here as soon as possible. My Sister has no patience. She covered my face with the duppata. Remember you can scream and moan as much as you can because the room is soundproof. All the best. She pinch my both cheeks and wave her hands and then left the room.

The door opens and here he comes. The groom of the year title goes to Noah. He wears a t-shirt and a black jeans. I wanna yell at him for wearing this but I'm already shivering and don't wanna mess with him right now.

Noah: Why you don't eat anything? He shrugged.

Moni: I'm not hungry. I assure him. This is the first thing he wanna ask now. He not even reveal my veil.

I asked him to sit and then he looked at me from head to toe. He removed my veil. His mouth huge open seeing me. He's seeing me like his prey. I lower my head.

Noah: You're fucking gorgeous. I want you right now Moni. I'm breathing heavily.

He dragged me towards a dinning table in the bedroom.

Noah's POV

I take the spoon and feed her with a chocolate cake and cup cakes.

Moni: You're not hungry Noah. She bite her lower lip.

She's making me crazy with her actions. I don't have any patience right now. I'm just trying to be in control. She not even eat because of fear or maybe nervousness.

I cleared my throat and mumbled I have a special food to eat today. I nodded my head and smirked. She looks away and I feed her with spoonful of cake. Her lips touched the spoon and She's shivering heavily and I'll be very gentle babygirl.

She complete her dinner and I lift her in bridal style and placed her gently on bed.

Noah: I cleared my throat and mutter under my breath I wanna show you something. I take off my tshirt and removed my jeans now I'm only on my underwear. She closed her eyes with her both hands.

Moni: What the hell are you doing? She whisper softly Noah. I brushed her hair away from her face and grabbed her hand and placed it near my chest and mutter under my breath look here Moni.

Moni: What's this Noah? Why you tattoo my name? She asked with a teary eyes.

Noah: It's just a small surprise and don't cry baby girl. I kissed her tears and wipe it away. She hugged me tightly.

I removed her jewellery and make her to lay on the bed. I'm on top of her and then I kissed her gently all over her face and sucked her neck and bite it. I kissed, sucked all over her body. I workship each and every part of her. She's moaning for my each touch. I knew noone touched her like this before. It's too much for her to control her emotions and beautiful moaning sounds. I undress her and we become one.
She's mine her soul, body and everything belongs to me.

It's morning, she's hugging me tightly and possessively. I'm gawking at her like my prey and then suddenly she opened her beautiful eyes.

Moni: I kissed her forehead and She mutter Noahhhh. I hummed in response. She again closed her eyes and went back to her sleep.
Then suddenly she pushed me away and mumbled Where the hell my dress is?

Noah: Are you in coma the last night? I placed my head on her lap. She blushes.

Moni: Her face redden like a tomato. Go out I wanna take shower. She pushed me away.

Noah: I'll join you. I smirked.

Moni: Nooooo

Noah: Yessss

Moni: Nooooo

Noah: Nooooo

Moni: Yessss

Noah: I burst out laughing. You finally said yes.

Moni: Okay You go and take bath. I'll shower afterwards. She shrugged. I shake my head and went to shower.

After an hour her parents and friends came back from Scar's house. They bid bye to Moni. They are going back to India.

Mom: Take care of Noah and yourself Moni. Wake up early and don't make him starve. She warned her. Moni's nodding her head like an obedient school girl. She hugged her and started to cry.

Dad: Beta I'll miss you. You're the best daughter in the world Moni. She's sobbing and weeping continuously. I patted her back. Noah's a very good person Moni. He'll take care of you more than me.

Moni: She shake her head and mutter You're the best papa noone can replace your place. I'll always be a dad's little princess. They both hugged each other and cried.

Virat and Samaira dragged her and talk something with her personally. She giggles and blushes that means I came to an conclusion that they're asking about yesterday night. Everyone seated in the car and Scar's driving it. Vino don't speak a word to her. They both are looking at each other silently.

Moni: Vino speak something don't kill me with your silence. She hit his chest playfully

Vino: My sister's grown up and She's married now. I can't even believe my eyes Moni. It's like yesterday we were kids and played with our kitchen set and Doctor set but now you no longer be with me. He gives a clueless reaction.

Moni: If you talk like this Vino I'll come with you all back to India. She started to cry in his arms.

Vino: Don't make me cry Moni please. He pointed towards me and mutter Noah you don't want her. She's telling she like to come with us. He teased me.

Noah: I mumbled Moni and I try to grab her hand but she looked away. I'm really hurt I know she's sad.

Vino: You're making your husband sad. he raised his eyebrows. Moni looked into my eyes and She can easily read me.

Moni: She cupped my cheeks and mutter I'll not leave you and go anywhere else Noah.
I giggled.

Vino: Now you're coming Sister. He pouted his lip.

Moni: Not at all I'll not leave my husband. You get lost Vino. She's stiking her tongue to tease him.

They all bid bye and went to airport. She try to control her tears and I done many things to make her laugh after they went.

I came this far with my love is not at all easy. Despite of culture, religion, caste and nationality etc. Multinational relationship is not at all easy. It's not work in the way we want it. Moni and me gone through many difficulties. She never dream of end up with a British man and also I never dream of end up with a Indian girl either but God have a beautiful plan for us. I break her before and also make her cry many times but She left her family for me I'll take care of her and make her a happiest girl in the world. I can do anything for her that is
All is fair in love and her❤️

Hey guys

I finally completely my story

Next chapter is Epilogue guys

I'm really very sad that I'll miss my beautiful characters and also my fabulous readers. Thank you so much for being there for me guys. Love you all so much. You all are amazing. This is not possible without you all. Today we crossed 10k views❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What you guys think about Multinational relationship?

Overall what you think about this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
117K 6.9K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
838K 36.1K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...