Love Bite (An Avengers/Pietro...

By millb321

"I can do it!" four-year-old Raven shouted to her father as she cautiously took a step toward the ocean for t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book!!!

Introduction

10.4K 128 30
By millb321

"They told me I couldn't do it, that I would die trying"

"Four years later, I did it, and they're the ones who are dead"

 Raven Kennedy, played by Marie Avgeropoulos

The Avengers, played by their respected actors

Warning: some scenes may include underage drinking, cringy pickup lines, grief, sadness, and death.  

(yes people will die, consider this my apology in advance) 

pretty mild but please read at your own risk. 

-----------

This story takes place after the events of Age of Ultron and Captain America and the Winter Soldier. All Avengers are alive and well (as they should be), and anything that happens after Age of Ultron never happens. 

The Avengers all live happily in the Avengers compound... kinda. 

-----------

This story does include a vampire so in case you don't know anything about them: 

- Vampire's can't go in the sun without something to protect them. 

- Vampire's don't always need blood but they do every once in a while. 

- yes Vampire can in fact age with the right tools. 

- Vampire abilities include, speedy running, enhanced strength, enhanced hearing, enhanced smell. 

- There are only a few ways to actually kill a Vampire. 

-----------

Suggestions are welcome however most of this book is prewritten. 

Unfortunately, I do not own Marvel in any way shape, or form.

All rights go to Marvel. 

-----------

posting schedule: 

I'm going to try and post one chapter every day (because I'm speedy). If I end up missing one day then I'll just post two the following day. 

I'm so happy to release this story now, sorry it took so long I just had a lot to do with the end of the school year and everything. Hope you guys enjoy reading this story and please give me feedback for future stories that I might write.

-----------

"I promise"

What a stupid thing to say. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.3K 13
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแด›แด‡s แดกษชแด›สœ สœแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€s." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ฯƒฮทั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
77.7K 2.3K 35
Being (Y/n) Stark was the hardest thing you ever had to do. Your mother died before you were a day old, your father didn't care... You were pretty su...
25.3K 1.1K 30
Samantha just wants to live her life with her family. Unfortunately, HYDRA just can't stand to have that, especially since she and her pack aren't yo...
1.4M 47.9K 62
When we first kissed it set my body on fire and I knew we had a connection. From the first moment you stopped me from walking out of SHIELD I knew yo...