Waves of Love | completed

By _fantasizing_

-UNEDITED- [ONLY THE FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS ARE EDITED] IF YOU WANT TO READ THE EDITED CHAPTERS AND BONUS CHAPT... More

Copyright.
1. Manik Malhotra.
2. Nandini Murthy.
3. A step closer.
4. The Roka.
5. The first date.
6. Family dinner.
7. Surprises.
8. Painful past.
9. Media trauma.
10. The little moments.
11. Away from the chaos.
12. Bitter revelations.
13. Making memories.
14. Dreams and goodbye's.
15. Work and Relationships.
16. Back to bae.
17. His care, her respect.
18. Missing.
19. Getting her back.
20. Getting him back.
21. Spending time together.
22. Knowing him.
23. The shoot.
24. Lunch date with Fab5.
25. Caring, teasing and laughter.
26. The hustle.
27. The engagement.
28. The surprise party.
29. The Mehendi.
30. The Sangeet.
31. The Haldi.
32. The wedding.
33. New beginnings.
34. The wedding night.
35. The new family.
36. His love and teasings.
37. Football and dinner nights.
38. Their love and care.
39. Her ignorance.
40. His love.
41. Insecurities and love.
42. Stars and fireflies.
43. The morning after.
44. The going back home.
45. The possesive husband.
46. The reception.
47. To his favourite place.
49. Adventurous fantasies.
50. The last day.
51. The broken heart.
52. The jealous wife.
53. Family meetings and decisions.
54. With him.
55. Naughty Nandini.
56. Yeh dooriyaan.
57. Part I- The night out.
57. Part II- The night after night out.
58. Part I- Playing with him.
58. Part II- The twin siblings love.
58. Part III- Understanding his pain.
59. Part I- Mukbhi's wedding functions.
59. Part II- Mukbhi Wedding.
60. Let's begin with humesha.♾
Waves Bonus, BBLove and more.

48. Scuba diving and his surprises.

21.1K 1.2K 566
By _fantasizing_

Nandini

"Maniii... please na. This was supposed to be my time no?" I moved my index finger's nail on his bare back. He just hummed and started typing again on his bloody phone.

"Just a minute yaar. This is important and I don't want Pia to fuck anything up in this deal." He muttered typing furiously on his phone. I pouted holding the duvet over my chest. I am naked. We're on our honeymoon. Alone. Without anyone knocking down on our door and here my stupid husband is busy working.

Kal toh badi badi baatein kar rahe the, or ab? Huh!

"Babyy.." I whispered seductively in his ears but he shifted away. He shifted away from my touch! MY TOUCH!!

Okay Nandini, Calm down. Let's try again!

I moved closer and bit down on his earlobe and then sucked on his skin at the corner of his jaw. He grumbled and moved a little more away.

That's it you stupid arrogant husband!

Glaring at his face which was too busy to notice my actions, I pulled my feet out from the duvet and keeping it at his waist, kicked him. Hard.

"What the fuck?" He shouted from the floor. I shifted towards the end of the bed and glared at him. Who still looked shocked from the fall, as if trying to know what the fuck actual happened.

"Keep doing your work, Malhotra. I'll enjoy on my fucking own!" I stood up beside his still on the floor naked body and keeping my left feet on his chest walked away towards the washroom. Closing the door with a thud, I then realised that in that anger moment of mine, I completely forgot about the duvet and had walked away from the bed, naked.

"I don't care. As if he haven't seen me naked already." I muttered to myself looking in the mirror. My cheeks flared as I replayed the scene in my head. I even walked over his face which means he saw everything. STUPID. Stupid. Stupid Nandini. I facepalmed myself when I heard the door open. My breath hitched feeling his hands wrap around my waist and then his breath fanning over my shoulder as he pulled me into his chest.

"How do you even manage doing this every time?" He whispered in my ears and removed my hands from my face from the his other hand.

"So angry and then so fucking cute and adorable, hmm?" He whispered again, I gulped the lump in my throat as his fingers moved around my navel and just above that one place but never touching it. Having enough of his tortures, I turned around in his arms hiding myself as he let out a throaty chuckle.

"You promised this was my time." I mumbled, his fingers now moving up and down on my spine. A shiver passed down my body making him chuckle again.

He knows how my body reacts to his touches and he enjoys this effect he has on me.! Such a tease!

"I know. But it was very urgent baby. I am sorry." His thumb drawing circle on my lower back as the other hand moved towards the side of my rib cage. Goosebumps raising behind his touch.

"Wanna spend the rest of the day in the bed with me.?" He muttered and I pulled away from his chest and crossed my hands over my chest glaring at him.

"Okay so that's a no or a invitation to these two little adorable ballo--"

"Manik Malhotra." I warned as his hand reached to touch my breasts, I could feel my cheeks heating up but I controlled myself.

"Okay, so that's a clear cut no!" He pouted crossing his hands behind his back and I almost awed at his cuteness.

"I'll make the arrangements for the day. You shower." He sadly muttered and went to go out of the bathroom. I instantly felt bad so I held his wrist.

"Or we can... maybe... shower together in that indoor pool..?" I suggested making his face break out in a huge smile. Before I could roll my eyes at his nautanki, he pulled me up bridal style making me squeal.

I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck as he walked us to the indoor pool. Leaning down he took my lips in his and gave me a rough kiss. I was too deep into the kiss to see anything. He had stopped walking as I hungrily kept kissing. Suddenly I didn't feel his arms around me and i opened my eyes but closed them back soon when I felt water all around myself. Stopping my breathing I tried to come above the water surface, struggling I got out of the water and breathed heavily. I opened my eyes after calming my breathing to see that ass of my husband laughing.

"You Monster!" I shouted pushing my wet hairs away from my face as he kept laughing. I glared at him as he finally stopped his laugh on my wife drama and jumped into the pool throwing water on my face.

"Tit for Tat baby." He said pulling me to his chest, I kept scowling at him as he pushed me under the sprinkling water from the ceiling.

"Wanna make out?" He asked raising his eyebrows suggestively. I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Just make out?" I whispered.

"Making love in the pool have always been my fantasy." He replied smirking.

"We should complete your fantasies here then, can't do that back at home na." With our eyes locked, I leaned down and sucked on his throat. He threw his head back giving me more access.

Holding my jaw roughly with one hand he took my lips in his. I moaned tugging at his hairs as he made me wrap my lags around his waist and walked us to the sides of the pull. His fingers moving between my folds as his tongue explored my mouth, I tried to move under him, moaning and writhing in pleasure. Soon enough he pushed inside me, nuzzling into my neck, groaning and moaning. I tugged on his hairs trying to keep up with his pace.

"The art. The artist." He pointed first at my collarbone and then at himself. I shaked my head smiling.

"Koi kaam nahi hai mujhe tease karte rahne ke alawa?" I asked adjusting my dress a little bit and then turned to him. He kept the hair brush away smirking.

"Uhuh. My favourite activity is to make you blush." He kept his hands over my shoulders and crossed his legs, his face inches away from mine.

"Why do you call me aap?" I asked, he made a thinking face and rolled his tongue inside his mouth.

"Kyu? Nahi bulana?" He whispered smiling.

"Jaise Papa calls Maa tum or tu and Dad also calls Mom tum. Why do you call me aap? Main toh aapse kaafi choti hun?" I said rubbing our noses together.

"Who says ki we can only call someone aap when they are older to us? I call you aap because I respect you the same way you do to me. And I love calling you that. Mujhe acha lagta hai to treat you like my baby. Our parents are different people, they've different compatibility and understanding. We have different. We can't judge their relationship and the same way they can't judge ours." He pressed a soft kiss on my smiling lips. I kissed him back.

"I love you." I whispered and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you more." He kissed my neck and then pulled away.

"Come on. Let's get going warna aap phir se mujhe bed se niche gira doge." I chuckled as he pulled me out of the room. We had planned to go scuba diving and then something my husband had planned and I have no idea.

"They also have rooms and honeymoon suites underwater. You wanna experience that, hmm?" He asked settling down beside me on the backseat of the car.

"No, I always wanted to experience the underwater hotel in Dubai." I said facing him, he smiled at me.

"Atlantis, The palm? Mukti wants to go there too. Would you like to go on a girls trips?" I moved closer to him and he wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"Not right now. Maybe sometimes later?" He smiled kissing my head.

"I do want to join hospital back. The construction work will almost take a year and a half and I don't want to be out of practice for so long." I pouted at him. He chuckled kissing my pouted lips.

"Aapko kuch puchne ki jarurat nhi hai Nandini. Do whatever you want, okay? If you want to stay at home and take some time off... it's okay. You wanna join? I'll let Pia know and she'll talk to the Malhotra Hospital's owner which is your mother-in-law. Because I can't stand that woman." He rolled his eyes making me chuckle at his reaction.

"Jo aap chaho wo karo okay. We're married but that doesn't mean that I own you. You can do whatever you want other then going away from me, samjhi? I will not tolerate that. I need you with me all the time. And if you join Malhotra Hospital then it's great for me as well." He smirked making me look at him confused.

"Why?"

"Maybe because the hospital and my office just have 5 minutes distance." He wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. This man!

We both got down the car and headed towards the diving spot with our driver cum tour guide. He talked to the man handling the activity and then motioned at us towards the changing rooms.

After we were ready and sitted on the boat to take us to where they say is the most beautiful things to watch are, I started freaking out. I knew how to swim and all but I am still a girl and small living beings scare me. Like the cockroaches and the lizards. And now I was going to go underwater. What if some shark comes and eats us both?

"Manik... do you think it's a good idea?" I asked softly.

"You nervous?" He rubbed my hands. I nodded a little.

"You trust me?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied looking into his brown eyes.

"Then don't be scared. Main hun na aapke saath? Do you think I'll let something harm you?" He kissed the back of my hand. I smiled at him. The instructors put our gears on and then we were put into the glass cabinet with one of the trainers to take us deep into water.

I tightened my hold on him as I suddenly felt weightless when the cabinet opened. Manik had done this before with Fab4 when they were here, so I let him take me wherever he went. He looked at my face every now and then to make sure I was okay. The glass cabinet was pulled back up and I gulped scared.

We were alone. Under the water. With no other living human being around us. What if the instructors leave us here to die like the movie open water?

As if he felt the worry of my heart, he came towards me. Blinking his eyes at me, he kept my hand over his chest. As if saying 'just trust me'. I nodded at him and let him take me towards something.

After sometime I got comfortable going around the water feeling so relaxed. I smiled looking at the small and huge and beautiful creature hiding behind stones or running with us. One of the weird but cute looking fish touched my glasses and stared directly in my eyes. I even made friends with a dolphin, but she left in seconds.

A man with a camera, suddenly came towards us and I looked at my husband surprised. Manik pulled me more to himself as the man started clicking our underwater pictures.

After some more roaming around the water with the cute creatures, he started pulling me up. I waved bye to the beautiful fishes. He looked at me weirdly but pulled me up. We went back towards the cabinet which was already into the water waiting for us.

They removed our gears and we sat down in the boat, I took a deep breath. Nothing could beat the freshness of air in this world.

"Really? You really waved bye to the fishes and those other aquatic creatures?" My amused husband asked chuckling at me. I huhed at him.

"They were cute, okay. One of the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen." I gave my side of the explanation but that man only laughed.

"You're one hell of a piece!" He shaked his head kissing my forehead, I smiled biting down on my lower lip.

"So what now?" I asked once we were changed and out of the diving place.

"Wanna see local markets before my surprise?" He asked making me groan.

"Can't we directly go to your surprise place? It's already 5:30... we even have to go back to the villa." I said looking at his face as he looked around with me tucked into his side.

"What I want to show can only be seen in the darkness bache. Please wait." He kissed my nose and opened the car door for me. I slid inside, he followed me.

As we weren't too away from the local market we reached there in minutes. Roaming around and buying some home decor stuff made with seashells and local jewellery and some other random stuff, we finally returned back to the car. Manik talked to the driver outside the car as I winced sitting inside the car.

"Kya hua?" He asked sitting beside me as the car moved onto the roads.

"Kitti der se ghuma rahe ho aap. My feets hurts!" I glared and pouted. He kissed my lips smiling.

"Bas 10 more minutes? Then we'll have nice dinner at a nice place and then I'll make you sleep, okay?" He rubbed his thumb over my cheeks and I hummed laying my head on his chest.

"Where are we?" I asked when we finally stopped at some place.

"We'll take a speed boat from here. Then we'll reach at our destination." He replied as the driver locked the car and joined us. He walked us to a speed boat and Manik helped me in it.

"Isn't it too dark for speed boat?" I asked looking around the darkness around us.

"Why are you so curious about everything? Aap bas wait kro na. You trust me no?" He flicked my nose with his index finger.

After 15 minutes, the speed boat stopped at a island. And if I said that the underwater was the best thing I've experienced, I am taking my words back. We were in heaven. There were people around us but it wasn't too crowded. Mostly just couples.

"Its known as Vaadhoo Island. This glow-in-dark is basically a natural phenomenon called 'Bioluminescence' wherein light is emitted or created by a living organism." He showed me the soil which looked like stars had fallen onto it.

"Living organism?" I asked taking in the beauty around me.

"A microorganism called phytoplankton/plankton involved behind this mesmerising shining beach. These aquatic microbes are bioluminescent in nature and radiate a vibrant blue light under sea." He informed me. I was still looking around in awe of the beauty when I felt something around my feets and I squealed.

"Relax Nandini. It's just me." He chuckled as he worked on the straps of my flats. I blushed as he removed my flats and then his own shoes. He handed the pairs to the driver and he left leaving us alone.

"Look behind." He muttered. We both turned back to see our foot imprints on the soil shining in the dark. We both walked a little away from the crowd towards a silent corner.

"You like it?" He sat down on the soil and pulled me in his lap. I leaned my head back on his chest looking at the beautiful sight in front of me.

"I love it. Thankyou so much." I turned my face a little and kissed his lips. We both looked at the waves as they came towards us and made it shine more and more everytime. As if giving us all the shine at our feets.

"Come on. We have our dinner reservations." He stood up with me in his arms as if I don't weigh anything.

"Do we have to? I love it here." He chuckled.

"We can't stay the night here baby. It's not allowed." I groaned in his chest as he walked us back to the speed boat. He made me sit down and then put the flats back in my feets. I let him. Loving his affectionate side.

"Now where?" I groaned tiredly into his chest as we sat down in the car again.

"Straight to our villa. But we'll have the dinner outside it." I hummed in his chest.

"Manik when do you even do all this? Plan kab karte ho aap?" I asked looking around yet another beautiful view. We were just a little away from our villa. A cozy and romantic setup as two waiters waited to serve us.

I wailed throwing my arms around his neck. How did I get so lucky Aiyaapa? This man all to my self? Oh my god!!

Everything was perfect. It made me feel loved. Special. And I fell in love with my husband all over again.

The waiters left after they opened all the dishes for us. I was too tired to even look at anything. My eyes just looking around the beauty. We were coming back to this place, I'll make sure of it!

"I am sorry." He whispered when I curled up in his lap after the dinner.

"Why?" I whispered sleepily.

"I tired you too much na. Last night didn't let you sleep and then this morning again. I am so—"

"I just had the perfect time of my life in the last 24 hours. I loved every second of it. Please don't ruin it?" I whispered over his and then kissed him roughly.

"Let's get you to bed." He stood up with me in his arms as I leaned my head against his beating heart with a huge smile on my face, as he walked us to our bed.

•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 13.7K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
3M 44.6K 67
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
256K 11.8K 93
Meet Aashna shetty, An Indian girl. She is not your typical nerd. She is full of fun. She love to spread happiness. Friends and family are her life...
3M 108K 125
Most of us look at the Relations in the same way we did years ago, in childish simplicity and an easygoing attitude, but Things ain't that simple whe...