fanboy |

By musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... More

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
10 fan
11 dodged
12 questioning.
13 out to play.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
20 little demon
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.1 Hot Mess
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
28.2 Fanboy
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
SP - Hormones
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
37:
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

38 year 1.

2.4K 229 46
By musicbeatloves

Days after the breakup, Arthit posted one last message on his website.

He closed his website by posting a message with the words:

Maybe our paths will intersect in the next life. Goodbye.

Maybe our timing will be much better in the next life. GOODBYE.

Pinkmilk fansite master signing off.

The scandal about a known celebrity being involved in a relationship with a man died down within a couple of weeks. After that, Arthit graduated without a hitch.

He did his internship in a popular e-commerce company. During that time, Arthit learned how to keep his head down and avoided drawing attention to himself. He laughed whenever his scandal with Kongpob was mentioned during dinner meetings. He never mentioned or revealed anything about the truth about his relationship with the celebrity. He usually brushed it off as an old story that didn't need to be discussed. Most of the people who didn't know the whole story, truly believed that it was a failed project as Kongpob's company stated in an official statement.

With time, that was the public story that everyone believed.

A year has passed and Arthit and his friends gathered together for a celebration. Toota finally came out to his parents.

This deserved a celebration because Toota was from a family of engineers and he was the first to change his major. He was also the first to bring a man home. His family had a rigid view of relationships. When he brought Prem home and introduced him as his boyfriend, his father almost his marbles. Good thing Toota's mother was the real boss of the house. They were eventually welcomed with open arms especially when they discovered that Prem's sincerity and affection for Toota was true and strong.

They celebrated in Bright's bar that was called Blue Balls. Arthit thought that only his friend could be confident to name his bar in such a way.

From what he heard, the bar was becoming a popular place. There were even reservations for the bar to be used in dramas and photo shoots.

Arthit was last to arrive. All his friends were already inside. The bar was closed for outsiders. Only he and his friends were the only ones inside.

"Arthit! You're damn late again!" Prem shouted in greeting with a beer in hand, totally tipsy but smiling at the same time.

Arthit smiled knowing how important this moment was for his friends.

"Sorry. Work was intense." He apologized light-heartedly. He was now working as an assistant in a production company owned by Wayo's uncle, Wan. He was also the same one that helped him Kongpob for one last time.

Arthit had developed an interest in production ever since he dated Kongpob and somehow he managed to get accepted as an assistant. He had been doing bits of odd errands here and there, learning as much as he can.

Toota welcomed him with big hug. "I missed you Ai'Arthit. You better stay until you get drunk this time. I won't take no for an answer."

Toota's joyous mood was infectious. Arthit chuckled and returned the hug. "Promise. I won't leave early this time. I won't miss this special day for you."

"Thanks for coming. You've missed a lot of our gatherings." Prem wrapped his arms around Toota and smiled at him.

"Sorry. I had to lay low. Things at home have been complicated ever since..." Arthit stopped himself from saying more. Today was a happy event. It wouldn't be good to ruin it.

The couple gave him a look of understanding and prod anymore.

"Go get your drinks from Knot. He's in charge with the booze tonight. We barred Bright from his bar. I'm afraid that he might concoct something unsavory. He's been experimenting these days and I've tried some of his creations. All I can say is that..." Prem cringed his nose as if remembering something unsavory. "You better pass if he offers you something he made."

"Gotcha."

A beer suddenly appeared in front of him. His eyes traced the hand that was holding the beer and Knot gave him a nod of greeting.

He accepted the beer and took a long nice swig at it.

"So how's working in a production company? I really thought that you would pursue something close to photography." Knot asked.

Arthit sat on a vacant couch and fondly looked at his beer. It has been awhile since he last held a camera. Life had been hectic that the last thing he had in his mind was his once beloved hobby.

His lips formed a small smile before answering his friend. "I thought so too, but working in production also gave me a different kind of joy. It's tiring and fast-paced and yet when you see the result of your hard work, it's all worth it.

"How about you, Knot? How's your modelling gig? I heard from a colleague of mine that you're getting popular."

Knot clinked his bottle to Arthit's and sat beside him. "It's great. Sometimes it's hard and sometimes it's the complete opposite. This would never be what I had in mind as my career. As people say, things happen."

"Don't I know that?" Arthit replied with a knowing smirk and his eyes wandered around the happy couple.

He was quiet for a moment before expressing his envy. "It must be nice to be accepted."

Knot didn't know what to say, so he stayed silent.

Prem and Toota was an unusual pairing, but for some reason they worked. Flamboyant as Toota was, Prem somehow looked like a missing piece that fit perfectly with the other.

It made him think about him.

His lips formed into a hard line. Arthit shook his head as to chase away the thoughts of the past.

"You know you never told us what happened." Bright appeared behind him, almost making Arthit jump from his seat.

Arthit glared at his friend before laughing at himself. Bright has always been weird. This shouldn't be a surprise for him.

"It's already in the past." He took another big swig of his drink.

"I doubt it." Bright commented.

Arthit chuckled and continued drinking. "Suit yourself."

One look at Arthit right now and everyone knew that it wasn't in the past. It has been a year and still, that person lingered in their friend's heart.

Not wanting to ruin Toota's celebratory party, Arthit stood up and used the bar's audio equipment. As soon as music play through the speakers, Toota was bobbing his head with the beat. The rest got influenced by the music that they forgot about the things they wanted to ask Arthit.

They partied all night. Arthit drank so much that he couldn't walk straight.

When it was time to leave, Knot was having a hard time handling Arthit. Who would have thought that Arthit let himself go tonight? Before, Arthit always practiced moderation, but now he's lying on his arm, unable to stand by himself.

Bright whistled at Arthit's appearance. "Arthit's so drunk."

"I'm not drunk." Arthit childishly slurred with his eyes remained close.

"Obviously." Toota rolled his eyes and pinched his drunk friend's cheek. He couldn't help but take advantage of the situation.

Knot slapped his paw away and patted Arthit's shoulders. "Come on Arthit. Let's get you home."

The drunk man groaned and pouted. He pushed Knot's hand away and tried sitting up. He ended up leaning his heavy weight to his muscular friend. "No. I want to stay here. It's sad at home. Kongpob's not there."

Everyone went quiet. Arthit had always avoided mentioning Kongpob's name ever since the two broke up.

"You broke up remember? Of course he's not there." Bright foolishly reminded him.

"Kongpob?" Arthit tilted his head to the side and then started to frown like a child that had been bullied.

"Why is it so unfair?" He sobbed and beat his chest so hard that it scared his friends. Knot held his arms to stop him.

"It hurts. It still hurts."

------

Count with me. XD
Surprised? Even I was.
I really missed writing and the weather today was nice. It rained so it's not scorching hot.
Would you be so kind to comment and vote for my stories. If you're in the mood, follow my account :)
Thanks a lot for the never-ending support. 

02F2021
musicbeatloves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 8K 64
A little connected to The King's Love but a different story if Tae and Tee in the modern world. Fate in the present bring them together but did the...
1.6K 235 17
Blurb & Spoilers Ahead from the Elith Series
181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
25.3K 2.1K 40
40 hadith of the best and most inspiring human being to ever come across the face of this earth, the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon hi...