Forever With Love

By iamtinasnow

Y/N is a well-known Realtor in Louisiana. Always working her sister convinces her to take some time off for... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
| 24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|74|
|75|
|76|
|77|
|78|
|79|
|80|
FWL BOOK 2 Preview 1.0 (REWRITTEN)
‼️FOREVER WITH LOVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW‼️

|06|

538 30 7
By iamtinasnow

✨ Anthony ✨

"Spankie?"  I haven't seen her since she moved junior year of high school. "Anthony?" She asked surprised. "Now you know it's me, and yeah I still look good," I said as she stood up. "It's been forever." She said as I pulled her into a hug. "Hey, superstar," I spoke to Alayah. . "Hey Mackie." She said smiling at me.

"How you been?" I asked as she sat back down. "I have been good. What about you?" "Orders 30 and 31." The cashier called. "I'll get it." Alayah said getting up and walking towards the counter. "Well, aren't you going to sit down?" She asked motioning to the now empty chair. I nod and sat down. "To answer your question I'm great." I said finally getting a good look at her. She hasn't changed at all. If anything she's more confident than she was back then. "Mackie, did you hear anything I just said?" Y/n asked me laughing.

"Naw my bad. What did you say?" I asked shaking my head laughing. "You still working on movies like 8 mile?" She said smirking at me. "Now why you had to bring up that?" I asked laughing. " 'Cause Papa Doc you got your ass handed to you by a white boy." "See here you go. Papa Doc, really?" "Yea, it's the best movie you ever played in." replied Y/N laughing. "You haven't seen any of my movies outside of 8 mile?" I asked surprised and she shook her head. Where has she been all these years? "What where have you been in these past eighteen years?" "Busy, not watching any of your movies." She replied as her phone started to ring.

"Yes Mama?" I watched as she rolled her eyes, then started smiling showing her dimples. "Okay, I'm coming." She hung up the phone and standing up. "That's my Mom, I have to leave before sh-" "She spanks you?" I asked laughing. "Haha very funny, will you ever let that go?" "Not at all," I replied. "I'll see you around." She said grabbing her purse about to walk out the door. I can't let her just leave like that. Not again anyway.

"Wait, let me get your number." I said standing up walking behind her "So you can bother me like high school all over again? No." She said laughing. "No, I'm serious. So we can make plans without you having to leave so early." I said taking out my phone and giving it to her. Shaking her head she gave me her phone and taking mine. We quickly put our numbers in and gave each other's phones back.

"I'll see you around Captain America." She said before walking out. So she has been watching me. I smirked and walked up to the counter to order me a poboy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🦋 Y/N🦋

I smile walking back out to the car and got in. "I haven't seen you smile like that in a long ass time." said Mama as I got in. "What you mean? I smile all the time." I said backing out of the parking lot. "Yeah, but not like that." She replied. "So did you get his number?" Alayah asked leaning up from the back seat. "Yeah, I did. We suppose to make plans later on probably for drinks or something." I said smiling even hard. "I ship y'all already. "Woah chill we're just going out as friends nothing more." I said. "Yeah, you say that. I'm calling it now, y'all going to make it official soon, but not too soon." She said sitting back with her arms across her chest.

"Whatever you say girl." I said turning into Popeyes to get Momma and Kai something to eat.

After getting their food and some daiquiris, we finally made it home. We all walked inside to freshen up then went back outside to enjoy some sun. "So, what time you gotta show that house tomorrow?' Mom asked before taking a sip of coke. "I'll be there for 9 in the morning, but the showing ain't until 10:30." I replied peeling a crawfish.

"Okay, so we going out to eat whenever you come home and finish your baby nap." She said as we all laughed. "Okay, where we going to eat at?" "I don't know somewhere fancy, so make sure y'all wear something nice." "Aight, Kai you want to try a crawfish?" I asked looking over at him. "Are they good?" He questions looking up at me.

"Yeah, wanna try?" "Yes please," Kai replied putting a fry in his mouth. I peeled a crawfish and dipped it in the ranch and gave it to him. He took a quick sip of drink before eating.

We all watched him as his facial expression changed. "You like it?" Alayah asked laughing. "It's okay, I wouldn't it eat again." He said taking a sip of Sprite. "Yeah Imma have to agree with Layah, he definitely not your kid." Mom said. "I'm starting to question it too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished eating we all went inside to relax for the rest of the day. Once I got Kai out of the tub and braided his hair. I got in the shower. Standing under that hot water for a minute to let my body relax, then I started bathing. Once I was done I got out dried off and put on lotion.

I then brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a ponytail. After I was done with all of that  I walked back in my room to get something to sleep in. Looking through the suitcase I decide to put on the burgundy short set that I got from Fashion Nova.  I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and walked downstairs to the theater room.

Yes, we have a movie theater in courtesy of Mom with all the new renovations.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked sitting down in one of the theater seats. "I don't know we'll decide once Alayah and Kai come down." Mom said reclining her seat. "What are they doing?" I asked unlocking my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. "I don't know, they ran out of here laughing thirty minutes ago and I haven't seen them since." She said.

I shook my head and called Alayah's phone. "Hello?" "Where are you and Kai?" I asked going back to Instagram. "We went to Walmart for a couple of things. Y'all want anything besides what we got?" " She asked. "Yea, get me a Hawaiian Punch." Mama answered. "And get me a Sprite." I could hear Kai talking in the background.

"Auntie Layah grab those gummy bears." He said laughing. "Layah don't get tho-" "Gotta go.' She said hanging up in my face.

"You know she going to get them for him?" I just nod rolling my eyes and continuing to like and comment on posts until I got a message.

Drug Dealer 💊:

When gettin somebody's numbers you suppose to text them😂

Me:

Here you go playin' on my phone. What do you want Dewane? 😒

Drug Dealer💊:

Dewane really? Anyway, I wanted to see if you wanna go out for drinks Saturday?"

Me : Yea where and what time?

Drug Dealer 💊: Your choice

Me:  Bourbon Heat at 7

Drug Dealer💊: Sounds like a plan. See you then

Me: See you then

~~~~~~~~~~~

I locked my phone smiling. "Your smiling like you were earlier. What did he say?" said Ma looking over at me. "We're going for drinks Saturday to catch up," I said looking at her as she started smiling. "What Momma?" "Nothing I just haven't seen you this happy in a long time." she replied shaking her head. "Anyway, I'm about to call Alayah to make sure she driving my baby safely." I said unlocking my phone again.

"No need we're here we just had some stuff we had to do before we came in here." She said walking in with Kai. He had a complete change of clothes. He is now wearing Spiderman pj's instead of his Batman's. All the work of Alayah. They gave us the snacks and came and sat in the middle of me and mama.

"What movie do y'all want to watch?" question Mom going on to Hulu. "Can we watch Trolls?" Kai asked. "Yes, anything besides The Incredibles." Layah said sitting in a chair beside Momma. "Singing killed my grandma okay." Layah quoted. "My uncle broke his neck tap dancing once." I said before we both busted out laughing.

"Y'all too old for that shit." Mama said laughing and playing the movie.

~~~~~~~~

Once the movie was over we all walked upstairs and I took Kai up to the room he was sleeping. "Good night mama. I love you." He said claiming into the bed. "I love you too, see you in the morning." I said tucking him then kissing his head before walking out of the room.

I walk down the hall and into my room to see flowers and a card sitting on the chest at the end of my bed. I smile and picked the vase and card opening it to Kai's handwriting.

"Thanks for being the best mommy. I love you forever and ever. Love Kai."

Smiling I put them both on the dresser and walking out of the room and back down to his. I met mom in the hallway. "You're going to Kai's room too?" I asked "Mmmh." She said with a nod. iI opened the door and he was already sleeping. "His already sleep." I said turning to go back to my room.

"Well, I'll see you in the morning. Love you ." Mama said going back to her room. "See you in the morning love you too." I said walking in my room closing the door. I walk over to the bed and fell in face first. I can't wait to get this showing over tomorrow so I can come home and get in the bed, but mostly find something to wear for Saturday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
336K 11K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...
11K 624 22
She spent two decades waiting on Spencer James to open his eyes and see her, and her heart. That didn't work. Spencer is great at many things but cop...
35.1K 857 5
Single real estate agent in Cali must fly to New York to visit her less than loving family. Romance and Drama.