fanboy |

By musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... More

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
10 fan
11 dodged
12 questioning.
13 out to play.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
20 little demon
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.1 Hot Mess
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
28.2 Fanboy
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
SP - Hormones
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
38 year 1.
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

37:

2.2K 194 56
By musicbeatloves

Playlist: Going by Gemini & Unlike Us by Della

Jane watched Arthit's expression turn contemplative. He knew that knew that he was basically forcing Arthit to make the decision for their relationship. It was underhanded but he didn't want Kongpob to fall into debt. He had seen far too many celebrities that had fought for their relationships and ended up destroying their so-called love because of the staggering penalties they incurred for choosing their love. Kongpob was a good person and he had a feeling that if Arthit stayed, Kongpob would be willing to fight for it even if he suffered.

As Kongpob's manager and friend, he would take the blame. He would rather be hated than to see Kongpob destroy himself.

"Just think about it Arthit." Jane stood up and left.

Arthit did not see him off. He thought long and hard.

All the words Jane said made sense. He also agreed with it.

Where is he right now? He's still a university student with no work to speak of nor a house. He can't support himself. There's so much in this world that he has not experienced.

He rubbed his face with palms in frustration. Why did it have to happen to him? All he wanted was to be happy?

Fate was playing a big joke on him.

Maybe he should have stayed as a fanboy. If he did... maybe things will be much better than what it is right now.

For the remaining days of his classes, Arthit focused only in school. He ignored that stares. He ignored the gossips. All he did was study and finish his paper.

His friends asked him so many times if everything was okay. Arthit always answered that it was.

It was weird. It felt too normal. Even Bright who was always slow with things sensed the abnormality of Arthit's behavior. It was like they were wearing wet clothes all the time.

Despite the unusual atmosphere, no one spoke more than necessary especially when it was about Arthit's problems. They also had their own problems like their impending deadline for their own papers.

It was extremely peaceful. Arthit's parents haven't called in days. His father, once sent a message telling him to focus on his studies. Nothing was mentioned about his mother. Arthit was extremely grateful for that.

At the last day of his classes, Arthit felt physical and emotional relief. He was able to submit all his requirements on time and his professors congratulated him for his performance. They were all good enough to receive a passing grade.

His friends also made it. Toota almost didn't but thankfully his boyfriend helped out with his paper.

To celebrate, they all decided to eat in an all-you-can-eat buffet. It has been awhile since they last hang out outside so everyone was very excited.

It was a weekday so there were not many people in the restaurant. As soon as they chose a spot to sit on, Arthit went ahead and grabbed a plate. He was in the middle to choosing which between stir fried noodles or Tom Yum.

"P'Arthit." A shy voice came from behind.

Arthit saw a boy who looked a rabbit. He then remembered that it was Phana's hardcore fan who threw a rubber ball at Kongpob. It has been awhile since he last saw the younger male.

"Nong Wayo? Hello." Arthit smiled upon seeing him. It was true that they met under unusual circumstances but he knew that Wayo was a good person.

"Hello P'. Uhmm... I know it's not my place to talk but if you want to meet P'Kong, I can help." His voice was almost in a whisper when he said Kongpob's name.

This caught Arthit by surprise. "How? It's almost impossible to do that unless you have connections."

Wayo blushed and embarrassingly scratched the side of his face. "My uncle has a little influence in P'Kong's workplace. He can pull some strings as long as you ask. He knows that I owe you for what I did before."

This might be the sign Arthit was looking for. He smiled at Wayo and thanked him. "If you can help me meet Kong, it would be a great help."

"Leave it to me. I'll call you once everything's prepared." The smile on the younger man's face was blinding. It made you want to take care of him.

Arthit laughed. He should be the one who should be thankful but this junior of his was very happy to help.

"Thanks Nong'Yo."

He lost his appetite for food. No one among his friends knew of his conversation with Wayo.

Knot noticed that he had been playing with his food. "I thought you said you're hungry? Why are you not eating?"

Arthit gave a small smile and shook his head lightly. "I just remembered something and I didn't feel hungry anymore."

"Don't tell me it's about your boyfriend? Just ditch him. In my opinion that would make your life better." Prem received a smack from Toota.

"And I'll break up with you if you meddle with his problems with his boyfriend. He did not ask for your opinion so shut it." Toota scolded his boyfriend.

"It's not about him" He lied. "I'm thinking about my mom."

All went silent after that.

"Just try to eat Arthit. I'm afraid that if you get any thinner, you would look like a skeleton- not a pretty image if you ask me." Bright gave him a big bowl of meat.

Arthit forced himself to eat, not wanting to worry his friends more than they have.

That same night, Arthit received a call from his junior.

"P' It's already set. I'll pick you up"

"No need Nong. I can go there by taxi." He tried to refuse the offer, but Wayo was insistent.

"P' it's safer if you go here using my family's car. No one would suspect that you're inside. Plus, we have an exclusive entrance in the underground parking lot."

In the end, he got into Wayo's car and was able to enter the building unobstructed.

Arthit's eyes widened in surprise. "Your uncle has a small influence?" He asked Wayo as they got in elevator.

"I didn't want you to think that I was bragging." Wayo replied with a sheepish grin.

Wayo led the way to a private conference room where Kongpob was waiting. Kongpob was completely clueless that Arthit would be coming.

"Nong' Yo~" A female staff greeted Wayo. "Your uncle is in the meeting room with an actor for a script."

"How about his manager? Are they with him?"

She shook her head. "His manager went downstairs to deal with something. I don't think he would be back for a while. He seemed to be arguing with someone on the phone before he left."

"Thanks P'. Uncle's waiting for us. See you later."

Wayo motioned for Arthit to follow him and they stopped in front of a door. He knocked twice before hearing someone answer back.

"Come in."

Arthit looked at his junior, feeling nervous. He had been thinking about what he would say when he had the chance and now was the time. There was no turning back.

"Thanks again Wayo."

"I won't be coming in with you. Good luck P'."

Arthit took a deep breath and turned the knob. The door opened and the first person he saw was Wayo's uncle. The older man smiled upon seeing him. He stood up and looked at the shocked celebrity.

"I'll be taking my leave now. You two take your time. We'll tell you once Jane returns."

No one spoke until Wayo's uncle closed the door and left them alone.

The two stared at each other for a long time. Arthit was frozen in place as if he made a move this illusion would disappear.

Kongpob made the first move. He stood up and closed the distance between them. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and inhaled his scent.

He held Arthit tight as if he was afraid that he would disappear. "I missed you so much. I thought I was going crazy."

Feeling the warmth of Kongpob's embrace, Arthit forgot about all the bad things that happened. It felt like all the suffering from these past couple of weeks were worth it.

He smiled and savored the moment. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. They stayed like that for a long time until Arthit felt Kongpob's shoulder shaking. His face wore a look of confusion until something clicked.

He broke away from the hug and cupped Kongpob's face to see clearly "Are you crying?"

Kongpob childishly denied, but the tears on his face said it all.

Seeing him like this made Arthit love him more. Deep in his heart, he wished that they could stay like this forever. He chuckled and wiped the tears away with his hands.

"I missed you too Kong. Stop crying already. Stop crying. It doesn't look good on you." Arthit chuckled.

Kongpob laughed and held the hands cupping his face. "I can't believe that you're here with me. I'm really sorry that I wasn't there for you. My company took my phone away and I couldn't go out without an escort. This is the first time I got to be alone. I feel so lucky because I got to spend it with you."

"Stop being cheesy. Let's sit. I'm getting tired of standing." They sat and didn't let go of each other's hands.

This little moment of theirs, Arthit promised himself never to forget.

Kongpob looked tired. The bags under his eyes were hard to cover up by makeup. Arthit also noticed that the younger male lost weight. His cheeks and the shape of his jaw lost a layer of fat. He knew because he always paid attention. He always felt worried for his boyfriend.

"Why do you look like this Kong? Haven't you been paying attention to your health? It's not good to skip meals."

"My heart's fluttering because my boyfriend is fussing over me." Kongpob joked, putting on hand over his chest and the other still holding Arthit's hand.

They both laughed at their silliness. At the same time, Arthit suddenly thought about the future.

In the future...

He won't be able to do this. He had no right to do it. Not anymore.

"You really should take care of yourself Kongpob." Arthit suddenly felt the fakeness of his smile. He gripped Kongpob's hand tightly, fully knowing that this was the end of the road for them.

"Hey Kongpob..."

"Yes?"

"Do you think we should break up?" Arthit said it with a smile that Kongpob wondered for a moment if this was a joke, but the sincere look from Arthit's face told him that it wasn't.

"Why would you say that? Aren't we doing well?" Kongpob asked in disbelief.

"I think...we should." Arthit looked at him, conveying the hopelessness he felt with his eyes. "Our life is falling apart."

"Look at me Arthit. I'm still okay. Don't listen to what other people are saying. WE'RE STILL OKAY. WE'RE HAPPY. Aren't we?" Kongpob held both his hands and clasped them together like they were praying together. He never looked away from Arthit's face.

Arthit wished that this was the case. But the long separation and the pressure it brought to the two of them clearly made an impact to their lives. For how long would they be able to stand this?

"Kongpob. Your manager told me that your management will drop you if our relationship gets caught by the reporters. You will be in debt when that happens. What will happen to you?"

"It's okay. I can pay for it." Kongpob desperately tried to convince him.

Arthit didn't believe him. He had asked Wayo earlier about the chances of what Jane said being a lie. Wayo asked his uncle about and relayed the answer to the senior student. Kongpob's manager was telling the truth.

Kongpob's problems were not the only reason why he's saying these words. Arthit thought about his parents especially his mother. He had to think about his mother who will never accept him.

"My mother called when she heard about us..." Arthit shared. He felt a heavy lump on his throat as he told what happened to him during the past couple of weeks.

"It was ugly. Never in my life would I have thought that she would hate me. She said I was disgusting. I love her and it hurts so much to hear that. It was like I lost a parent and since then we haven't talked again after the last time she called." Arthit kissed the hands that were holding his as if it could wash pain away that he was inflicting to both of them.

Arthit called his boyfriend's name so tenderly, savoring each time he could still say his name in this manner. "Kongpob... Is it really worth it? Losing one of the most important people of your life? I'm not sure. I don't know if I can do that." He admitted.

"Think about your life. We're still so youn-"

"I understand." Kongpob was smiling and at the same time crying. "I understand Arthit. I know."

Arthit finally felt that it was truly the end. Tears fell from his eyes. "Hate me if you have to Kongpob. I wouldn't blame you. Blame me for not being strong enough for this relationship."

It was also a selfish desire of Arthit to get away from all the problems that they have.

"That will never happen." Kongpob shook his head and kissed Arthit's forehead. "I promise you someday, we'll be together again. I don't know when, but someday... I'll find you."

Arthit closed his eyes and tried to brand this moment into his memory hoping and praying that it would come true.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Reality is cruel.

The blossoming love withered so quickly. The promises of what could be forever became part of the past.

THEY BROKE UP.

An unfortunate ending for the 2 lovers.

------

I also surprised myself that I managed to write another chapter so soon.
So what do you think? Opinions anyone?

30E2021
musicbeatloves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1.6K 235 17
Blurb & Spoilers Ahead from the Elith Series
163K 6.2K 21
Only a few days with Forth, Beam barely survived what he went through. Can Beam endure a lifetime with him? BOOK 3 - Nothing To Lose BOOK 2 - Nowhere...
370K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...