SINNER FOR YOU | jikook

By tastyjeon

Jimin imagined a lot of ways with which he could lose his virginity. A starry night in the backseat of his fi... More

- warning -
1. maybe
2. alone
3. his type
4. just kidding
5. first impression
6. love making
7. safe word
8. deal
9. impatient
10. shy
11. panties
12. their world
13. sinful
14. mangoes
15. burn
16. small world
18. soaked
19. healing
20. denial & acceptance
- end -

17. red

7.3K 509 316
By tastyjeon

He's knocking on Jungkook's door.

Why, you ask?

Because he couldn't get himself to refuse Jungkook.

He knew that this was his last chance at something with Jungkook, even if it is with another man.

He would move on after this. He knew he could. He just needed one more night to prove to himself that Jungkook isn't as perfect as he remembers him to be. That's it.

And after that he'll completely forget about Jungkook's existence.

When Jungkook opens the door and his eyes fall on Jimin, his whole face lights up - and that's when Jimin realises he's damned.

"I'm glad you came", Jungkook says in relief, as if he expected Jimin to bail on him last minute.

Jimin smiles and walks inside the apartment. Nothing has changed. It's exactly as Jimin left it, except a bit messier. The familiar smell of vanilla in the air calms his nerves.

When Jungkook leads him in the same bedroom where he popped his cherry, Jimin stops right at the door frame when he notices another man already standing in the bedroom.

Jungkook notices Jimin's uneasiness and speaks up, "Uh, Jimin, this is-"

"Jihyun?!", Jimin asks in a high pitched tone, his eyes ready to pop out of their sockets.

When Jihyun takes a good look at Jimin and realises who he actually is, he runs at him to bring him in a tight, suffocating hug. "Jiminie, oh my god."

Out of all people Jungkook could have chosen, he chose someone in the same major with him. Could this get any worse?

Jimin resists the urge to push Jihyun away. Instead, he laughs awkwardly.

"So you're the infamous JM? Oh my, I was obsessed with that livestream. It was so good", Jihyun says brightly, his teeth as white as ever and his heart shaped smile so adorable that Jimin simply can't help but smile back.

Is this the moment where the ground opens up and swallows me? Please? Jimin sighs.

"Thank you?", he says and desperately tries to escape Jihyun's grasp on his arms.

He still has time to run, right?

"You guys know each other?", Jungkook asks as he points a finger between them, a small frown on his face at what Jimin would have thought as jealousy if he didn't know that Jungkook didn't give a single fuck about him.

Jihyun nods excitedly, like a puppy, "We're in the same major."

What has Jimin done in his previous life to deserve this?

"This will be easier then, right Jimin?", Jungkook asks him with a raised eyebrow, almost like he knows that he hates this with his whole being - and he's enjoying it.

Jimin gives him a look that could break glass and smiles menacingly at him, "Yes, JK, much easier", the sarcasm in his voice almost too obvious but not obvious enough for Jihyun to notice.

Jihyun claps quickly in excitement as Jimin and Jungkook send each other death glares, "This will be so much fun."

Jimin doesn't blame Jungkook for choosing Jihyun. He has no flaw on him - his eyes cat-like and captivating, his skin as clear as a baby's soft skin, his hair slick and dyed in a deep red, his body slim with a hint of abs. Of course he would do a livestream with him - he's a whole model.

Jimin feels suddenly very insecure next to him.

"Alright, let's get ready then", Jungkook speaks up, "For this one, you will both have to wear a harness. Nothing too extreme. I will also tie your hands behind your back", his eyes fall on Jimin, making his heart drop to his stomach, "Jimin is a little more experienced with that, so you'll be fine, right?", his question is almost provocative - it's not to make sure Jimin feels safe, it's to poke and tease him.

Jimin clenches his jaw, "Yes, I can even say that I'm even more experienced since the last time, sir", he lies, a cocky expression on his face as he teases Jungkook back. When he notices Jungkook's smile disappearing, his jaw clench and his eyes lose their teasing glare, he grins.

"Well I'm very glad to hear that, Jimin", Jungkook lies back, his eyes throwing daggers at him.

Jihyun's eyes go back and forth between them before he clears his throat, "Is that all?", he tries to lighten the mood by changing the direction of the conversation.

Jungkook comes back to his senses and smiles, "Well, I didn't randomly choose two people and pair them together. You both have common kinks so this will be... interesting".

Jimin curses the moment he walked through that door. Anyone would know how stupid of an idea this is, and he still decided to be here. This is all just for Jungkook's entertainment, Jimin realises. The sadistic fuck.

"Let's not waste any time then. What are your safe words?", Jungkook asks the both of them, his eyes lingering on Jimin's face a bit longer.

"Green, yellow, red", they both say in unison, Jimin's unenthusiastic voice contrasting Jihyun's excited tone.

A few minutes later, Jungkook makes them kneel on the floor in front of the camera as he sits on the chair next to them.

He blindfolded both of them with equal care, his fingers working fast and tying a satisfying knot behind their head - not too tight, not too loose. He also ties their hands in front of them with what feels like rope this time.

They're both shirtless, the harness on their torso making the sight of them even more sinful. They're wearing their underwear for the moment, but not for long, Jungkook thinks.

Jungkook has a full suit on, his hair slicked back perfectly and his dark eye makeup matching his all black suit.

Jimin missed this feeling. He missed having to rely on all of his other senses and being on edge as to what will happen next - what Jungkook will do next.

When he hears the click of the camera, he knows they're live and shifts on the floor, the same nervous feeling he felt that night returning to him.

The familiar sound of the donations has Jimin smirking slightly.

"Hey everyone", Jungkook speaks up with the voice he always uses in streams. It doesn't sound fake to the average viewer, but Jimin can clearly hear how fake it is compared to his real, honey glazed voice. "Hope you have all been excitedly waiting for my next live, because this one will certainly be very special."

Jimin feels the need to roll his eyes and he does, under his blindfold.

Not that it's a competition, but Jimin feels the urge to do better than Jihyun. He feels like he wants to impress Jungkook, to steal him away and make him forget that Jihyun even exists.

Jimin realises how toxic he sounds and pushes those thoughts away as he tries to concentrate on what Jungkook is saying. "And since you've been asking for him, I've brought a special guest for you today", he turns on his chair and points with his hand at where Jimin is sitting on the floor, without yet revealing Jihyun.

Jimin would wave if he didn't have his hands tied, so instead he just smiles and speaks up softly, "Hi everyone."

The chatroom goes crazy, donations coming in at a much faster rate than before, and it makes Jimin's stomach twist.

"... Along with someone else", Jungkook adds and moves further away from the camera, revealing Jihyun who giggles excitedly.

"Hi guys, I'm so excited to be here", he speaks in a much higher pitch than he ever has, almost screeching, and Jimin almost gags at how annoying that sound was.

Jimin can't help but despise him, although Jungkook's foolish actions have nothing to do with Jihyun personally. He brings a feeling in Jimin's gut that he's never felt before - a feeling like something is eating him up from the inside, eating away all of his kindness and replacing it with scorching hot anger - a feeling that Jimin refuses to accept as jealousy.

user428687: whomst?

ben.dover566: cool, i guess

bigdaddy68: get to it already

Jungkook scoffs, "I see some of you are very impatient today so why don't we get started, hm?", he turns to face the two men currently kneeling on his floor and points the question towards them.

Jihyun nods his head fast a couple of times and Jimin nods once with a small move of his head. Jihyun is kneeling with his thighs closed, his back straightened and his lips pulled into a wide smile, while Jimin in kneeling with his head facing his lap and his thighs lazily spread. Jungkook frowns in worry but decides to move on for the sake of the stream.

"Now, will you two be good for me, or will I have to use this?", he takes the plastic whip he had on the side and holds it forward under Jihyun's chin and then under Jimin's. He then tries to lift Jimin's head up with it, Jimin obeying immediately with all of his nerves on edge and the hair of his body raised.

Jimin gulps and Jungkook smirks. "Will you?", he asks Jimin again since he doesn't hear an answer and Jimin nods. "Use your words, angel", Jungkook's voice suddenly rougher, raspier.

"Yes I will be good, sir", Jimin says through his teeth and Jungkook smiles in approval.

He turns towards Jihyun now, "What about you?", he runs the whip down Jihyun's torso.

"Yes sir!", Jihyun almost screams like a soldier in the military - not at all intimidated but more turned on than ever.

Jungkook coos, "Such obedient, good boys. I'm so lucky", a donation comes in and Jungkook turns to read it, "Thank you for the 100 nuts. Hmm, you want me to whip them?", he sucks air in between his teeth as he contemplates it, "Wouldn't that be too harsh? They're being so, so good."

He takes a moment to read what the comments are saying. "Looks like people are agreeing", he says with an apologetic tone but a smirk on his lips.

Jihyun whines, "No, please, why? But you said we're so good for you, JK, please", he leans in closer to where Jungkook is seated with his legs crossed and attempts to rub his head on his leg but Jungkook grabs him by the throat before he moves any more.

"How dare you fucking speak to me with such disrespect, whore?", Jungkook grits out and Jimin can hear the disgust in his voice - he can't help but feel a slight satisfaction. "Do I need to remind you of who you're talking to?"

Jihyun bites his bottom lip, "I'm sorry JK, I-", before he's able to speak any more words, Jimin hears a loud sound of plastic hitting skin and then a whimper come from Jihyun's mouth.

"You refer to me as sir only, filthy slut", he hits Jihyun's abdomen again with the whip and Jihyun moans loudly, his skin turning red.

Jimin only tilts his head down towards his lap and tries his hardest to avoid what's happening next to him, the feeling in his gut growing stronger.

Jungkook turns his attention to Jimin, his hand reaching out to run a finger down the soft skin of Jimin's neck and chest, earning a shiver from him. Jungkook bites his lip at Jimin's sensitivity. "Why don't you try and be like JM here, Jihyun? Look how obedient and quiet he is", Jungkook's mouth waters at the sight of Jimin's lips.

"I can't quite look, sir", Jihyun replies sarcastically, his jealousy very obvious.

Jungkook's attention turns back to Jihyun, as he frowns at him. "Being sarcastic, now, are we?", Jungkook laughs, "You really can't keep that fucking mouth shut, can you?", Jungkook spits out against Jihyun's lips.

"I could get a little help keeping it shut, actually, sir", Jihyun leans closer, his voice going lower in a whisper.

Jungkook then grabs his throat and kisses him roughly. No passion, affection, or genuine attraction in it. Just anger. So much anger that couldn't have come just from Jihyun being disobedient. Jungkook can easily contain himself during such sessions, but for some reason he has so much anger pent up in him and he doesn't know why.

So he takes it out on Jihyun's lips - biting, pulling, sucking on his lips. Jihyun moans against his lips and Jungkook almost pulls away in disgust - why is he disgusted?

Jimin turns his face away from their direction - not like he can see anything, but he still tries to ignore it as best as he can.

He knows Jungkook is kissing him. The kissing sounds are way too loud to not understand that they're kissing. Jihyun's moans, whimpers, their lips colliding producing such filthy, disgusting sounds that Jimin feels like throwing up.

Jimin feels his head go light, suddenly dizzy. His whole body is heating up, even his insides feel like they were set on fire. That feeling in his gut has taken over his whole body and mind.

He feels tears start to form in his eyes and before he breaks in front of everyone, he speaks up with a broken voice, "R-Red", he says once in a low tone and Jungkook immediately stops everything and focuses all of his attention at Jimin - his eyes wide, his heart skipping a beat at the word. "I-I'm sorry, Jungkook, I... I can't-"

Before Jungkook is able to form a thought in his head, Jimin stands up and makes sure to get completely out of the camera's frame before he takes the blindfold off, revealing his red eyes and the stream of tears running down his flushed face.

Jungkook looks up at him speechless, his heart suddenly feeling heavy at the sight of Jimin in tears. "I'm sorry", Jimin whispers again, not able to look Jungkook in the eye and before Jungkook stands up, he's grabbing his clothes and running out of the room.

Jungkook shoots up from his chair and runs after him, only to see him exit the front door before he's able to reach him.

He stands there in shock.

What has he done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.3K 41
Because of the landlord of the apartment, Jimin has been informed that another person would be moving in with him as roommates . Not just some ordina...
10.1K 382 12
"Becoming a camboy had never been Seokjin's first choice." In which Jin is a camboy trying to pay for rent and tuition and Namjoon is a rich brat who...
40.2K 1.8K 15
Park Jimin is a 19 year old with a huge dream: to become a dancer at Seoul's Greatest Hits Dance Studio. With his mom and aunts tying him down with o...
168K 11.1K 41
"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially ever since the passing of his parents. Payi...