LOVE AND MARRIAGE

By LadyK30

Trilogy to Love on the Line Final Book It has been one year since August and Desire tied the knot. They have... More

Teaser
Fun Moments
Talk To Me
Addicted
Shower Scenes
Painful Secrets
Painful Secrets Pt. 2
Sadden Hearts
Second Chances with Secret Truths
Honeymoon on the Way
Authors Note
Romancing
Having Fun
Airport Drama
First Day On the Job
First Day on The Job Pt. 2
Slick Drama/Slick Dissin'
Slick Drama/Slick Dissin' Pt. 2
Ho's Tryin' It
Jealous Bitch
Family Time
Hate So Strong
Naughty Pleasures
AUTHORS NOTE
Messed Up
You Ain't Shit
You Ain't Shit Pt. 2
NOT AN UPDATE (EXPLANATION)
Hurtful Tears
Secret Revelations
Secret Revelations Pt. 2
Give Me Time
Revenge So Sweet
Lines Crossed
Bitch You Thought
A Lil Something Sweet
Putting in Work
Weekend Getaway
Take it Slow
Freaks In the Morning
Valentine's Note
Almost Home
Can't Lose You
Deadly Truths
Go Back
Feel My Wrath
Meeting with an OG
Quick Note
Finally Home
Family Night/Serious Talk
Dinner Confusion
Let You Know
Give In/Trust Me
Back on the Grind
Forget What's Important
I Didn't Mean
Make It Up
Make it Up Pt. 2
You Want It
Wedding Bells
Giving No Fucks
Feel My Love
Spontaneous...Drunk Sex
Spontaneous.....Drunk Sex Pt. 2
Date Night
Sad Reality
Shit Just Got Real
Shit Just Got Real Repost
Shit Just Got Real Pt. 2
Real Ass Whoopin'
Painful Heartbreak
Straight Blastin'
Like A Boss
What....
Seduced into The Truth
Emptiness/Preggers
Happy Times
Feelings/Raging Hormones
Theater Sex
A/N
Family Vacay
Family Vacay Pt. 2
Got Us F'cked Up
The Three of Us
Back On The Scene
Unwanted People & Problems
Too Much
NEW BOOK

Rules of The Game

114K 3.7K 1.2K
By LadyK30

August

I was upstairs getting dressed when Desire came in with a notebook in her hand. I assumed she was on her chemistry shit cause she been going hard lately. I looked at her as she went and sat in the chair by the window. She kept looking down at the notebook and then back to me. I knew it was something up because she kept watching me.

"A'ight Desire what tha' fuck is up? You keep watchin' a nigga like its somethin' on your mind." I turned and looked at her fully. She sighed and didn't say anything right away. I folded my arms across my chest and waited for her to say something.

She stood up and walked over to me. She pulled a piece of paper from her notebook that she had typed and handed it to me. I looked at the heading and it read Rules of The Game. I looked at the paper and back to her as I scanned the contents before me. She was really taking this shit serious and I was gon' have to smoke a lot more weed to keep my nerves and mind at ease.

"Desire you can't be serious bout all this shit on this hea' pape'a." I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Oh August I'm very serious. I know you and how you operate. You will do any and everything to make me crack, so that's why I came up with this list of rules." She smirked and looked at me.

"So I can't say anythang sexual. I can't touch you sexually No sexual gestures, text or pics, basically I can't do nothing."

"We can't do nothing. This goes for the both of us. Even when we both get horny and we want to self pleasure ourselves we can't because it is still related to sex."

"How will eitha' one of us know if the otha' has pleasured themselves?" I rose my brow in question.

"Oh because this no sex thang ain't gon' be easy. Attitudes gon' fly and tempers gon' flare. With that being said if you seem more relaxed and seem chilled like a someone that busted a nut I will know. Like if you ain't high and you walking around here extra happy I know what you did. As you should be able to tell the same about me."

"Desire I don't know about this shit. I mean you almost saying I can't touch you and I gotta at least touch you. Hell you my fuckin' wife."

"August you can touch me, but not sexually. We can kiss, but no tongue cause we know what happens when we get to kissing like that. If anyone of us breaks the rule that's $500.00 dollars you will add onto the $2500.00 everytime you break a rule. Also if we do break a rule that is a hundred dollars that we have to pay right on the spot."

I looked at my wife like she had don' lost her fuckin' mind because apparently she had lost every damn fiber of her brain. I mean we sleep in the same damn bed and some of the shit my wife sleeps in is temptation at its finest. I sighed and tilted my head back as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Lord Jesus I'ma need you to give me strength.

"Okay Desire since we putting it out there. You can't be readin' them lil freaky ass Zane books cause I know you be getting off to that shit."

She glared at me and bit her lip, but she was gon' have to abide by what daddy Aug said. Hell she gon' be the death of me. A nigga gon' have all types of blue balls, but wheneva' this lil bet up she better say a prayer for her pussy cause I'm knocking the bottom outta that shit.

"Fine August."

"How long this lil bet supposed to go on?" I asked as I laid the paper on the bed.

"Two months."

"TWO MONTHS!" I yelled and looked at her like she was crazy as hell. Hell she was crazy as hell.

"Desire why you playing with me like this?"

"August I'm being serious. It ain't gon' kill you hell you had to go six weeks after I had Day, so what's the difference now?"

"Then I didn't have a choice. It wasn't no bet going on. It was doctor's orders. Yo ass ain't just had no baby, but you tryna punish tha' both of us. Me tha' most, but its cool tho." I grabbed my hat and put it on.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"To meet up with KD."

"Daddy!" Day ran into the room and I picked him up.

"Wassup lil man?" I held my hand for him to give me dap.

"You wanna chill wit daddy ta'day?" He nodded and I sat him on the bed.

I looked at Desire and she was smiling at me. I smiled back and grabbed my keys and phone. I picked Day up and kissed her cheek, but I whispered in her ear before walking out.

"Desire don't be in here tryna get off because I ain't here. I love you." I walked out and I know she was looking at me like I was crazy, but I know my wife.

***Two Days Later***

It had been a long day at work dealing with all these contracts with my new artists. I was currently laying on the bed thinking about this bet and them damn rules. Laying in the bed beside my wife is torture. When we in bed at night she goes to sleep and act likes the shit don't bother her one bit. I lay there looking at the darkness tryna calm my body down. I'm a young nigga granted my wife is young too, but she is older than me by three years.

I sighed and got up to go see what my son was doing. I walked into his room and he was busy playing with his trucks and cars. I smiled at how serious and focused he was.

"Can daddy play?" I asked as I took a seat on the floor beside him.

"Play daddy!" He nodded and I smiled at his eagerness.

We moved the trucks and cars around as we made the sounds of cars and trucks. This really kept my mind at ease. I played with him a lil while longer and I kissed his head. I picked him and took him downstairs because dinner would be ready soon. When I got to the bottom of the steps I sat Day down and he took off running towards his play room downstairs. I chuckled and shook my head.

Once I hit the corner I paused. Desire was at the counter stirring a pitcher of tea. I had to bite down on my lip and mentally prepare for the sight in front of me. She had on some leggins with all her ass just sitting there.

Lord why you being so cruel ta a nigga?

I wanted to go up behind her and kiss her cheek as I pressed my body close to hers, but the way my erection was set up I couldn't right now. I was about to detour back upstairs, but Desire looked over her shoulder.

Shit!

"Hey babe. Dinner is ready just waiting on the cornbread. Have a seat." She smiled.

"Um let me wash my hands." I said in a shaky voice.

She nodded and I flew out to the bathroom like the devil himself was chasing me. I see right now this shit gon' be harder than I thought and I still got fifty-seven days to go.

Desire

I had finished making the tea and I started fixing plates. I had made mac&cheese, cabbage, fried chicken and homemade cornbread. I noticed August seemed in a hurry to get outta my presence, but I just shrugged it off. A few seconds later August came back in and kissed my cheek.

"It smells good in here." He looked around at the layout of food.

"Thanks babe." I looked at him and got lost in his lips because they were wet from him licking them then he smelled so damn good.

Get it together Desire.

"Grab Day so we can eat." He nodded and walked off to get him. I took a deep breath and leaned against the counter. I just realized this shit ain't gon' be easy.

I looked up when they came back and I sat their plates on the table. I noticed how August was staring at me and I wondered what was going through his mind. Well, I had a feeling what, but I was just gon' ignore all that. I sat down and we joined hands as August said grace.

"So August how is everything going with all your new artist on your roster?" I asked taking a bite of my macaroni.

"Its hectic, but a nigga happy as hell. I know my team wants me to get back out there and do some more music, but right now I wanna remain behind the scenes. Ya feel me?"

"I understand, but you are multi talented and I support in your career. Doing music isn't a bad idea tho, but don't put more on you than you can handle."

"I know, but you doing your thing too. I mean you got this big honor in a few months and then you are going off to Japan. Mama you doing big things." He smiled and I smiled back.

Day of course was busy stuffing his face. We looked at him and he looked back and forth between us like "what y'all looking at?"

He looked back down at his plate and continued to eat like he didn't just look at us like we were crazy.

"August that's yo son."

"Why he my son when he do somethin' like that?"

"Cause that's how you be acting."

"I'm just a real nigga." He threw up his hands in a surrender motion.

"That you are."

We continued our food and I got up to clear the table, but August grabbed my wrist.

"Nah I got it babe."

"Okay love." I walked out and headed upstairs.

I walked in our room and flopped down on the bed face first. I screamed into the pillow from frustration. I been knew my husband was fine, but now since this damn bet he is even more fine and sexy. His lips, hair, smile, jaw structure, his tats, that damn dimple in his cheek, his eyes, eyebrows, dammit just him period.

I rose up when I heard him take Day in his room. I sat up and turned the tv on and started watching Martin. I laughed at the scenes and August walked in and took his shirt off.

Lawd why must you be so cruel?

I studied the tat that covered his chest. He had on some b-ball shorts like he always does when he was just chillin in the house. My husband was too damn sexy and he was wreaking havoc on me and didn't even know it or maybe he did.

"Scoot over nigga."

I looked up at him and mugged him.

"Who you talking to?"

He looked around the room and back to me.

"I'm talking to you. That owl. Now move yo ass ova." He touched my thigh and I had to mentally bite my lip.

I slid over and he got beside me laying on his back. He had one leg propped up and the other stretched out. I glanced at him as he watched tv and laughed at Martin and Pam go back and forth.

He glanced over at me and I gave weak smile.

"Desire what's the matter?"

"Nothing." I answered quickly. I slid over and laid on his chest. He put his arm around me and I guess seeing my ass poked out like that was too much because he caved and squeezed.

"August! My niggaaaaa! Pay up cause you grabbed my ass. Give me my $100 dollars." I jumped up bouncing on the bed.

He sucked his teeth and got up going to his lil money stash. He pulled a crisp hundred dollar bill off and gave it to me.

"Desire don't say one damn thang. Next time you gon' give me a $100."

"Mmmm we gon' see, but I doubt baby boy." I laid back down.

I knew that things were about to get real and August was gon' make sure I broke at least one of the rules...

Well things are gonna take a turn a funny one at that. Next chapter will be Nedra and Twans wedding and just watch how Aug and Desire act.

I had a pic of Aug and Desire in the MM but for whatever reason it ain't showing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 51
August Alsina and Nicki Minaj thought they would have a happily ever after with each other. They were dead wrong! Seems only the same patterns has ha...
8K 477 25
Disclaimer: Read books; His To Play, My Baby Boy and Till Death Do Us Part (in the order given) if you want to understand this story. The story WILL...
178K 7.1K 37
Two and a half years later after the night of their wedding, and the night of the kidnapping. August is stuck struggling trying to raise four kids on...
2.3M 83.6K 35
Luke has sworn off love ever since he found out that his best friend and then girlfriend slept together. He loved Olivia and her betrayal cut him dee...