How The Love Grew

By Gimmeahugplease

Jimin loves Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't love him. Instead, he hates him. But when Jimin starts to give up... More

❁Prologue❁
❁1:Why?❁
❁2:Tears❁
❁3:A Friend?❁
❁4:Fat?❁
❁5:Past❁
❁6:Blood❁
❁7:Promise❁
❁8:Pancakes❁
❁9:Camera❁
❁10:Interview❁
❁11:Photoshoot❁
❁12:Strict Hobi❁
❁13:Harsh Words❁
❁14:Confession❁
❁15:Rejection❁
❁16:A small secret❁
❁17:Suicide Attempt❁
❁18:Questions❁
❁19:More Secrets❁
❁20:Good news❁
❁21:A Small Plan❁
❁22:Replaced?❁
❁23:Leaving❁
❁24:Hometown❁
❁25:Web Series❁
❁26:Realisation❁
❁27:Scolding❁
❁28:Phonecall❁
❁29:Caught❁
❁30:Move On❁
❁31:Daegu❁
❁32:Apology❁
❁33:Jikook❁
❁34:Fanfic❁
❁35:Eavesdropping❁
❁36:Sunset❁
❁37:Trying❁
❁38:Secret Friend❁
❁39:Chance❁
❁40:Stalking❁
❁41:Jin's Advise❁
❁42:Imagination❁
❁43:Sope❁
❁44:More Wounds❁
❁45:Car Ride❁
❁46:Fight❁
❁48:Flashback❁
❁49:Bike Ride❁
❁50:Fanmeet❁
❁51:Toxic❁
❁52:Numb❁
❁53:Cuts❁
❁54:Bandages❁
❁55:Trust me❁
❁56:Wait For Me❁
❁57:Fault❁
❁58:Not Yet❁
❁59:Chocolate Syrup❁
❁60:Blocked❁
❁61:Award show❁
❁62:Trouble❁
❁63:Not Again❁
❁64:Forever❁
❁65:Arcade❁
❁66:Movie❁
❁67:Mine❁
❁68:Lost❁
❁69:Dark Alley❁
❁70:Sorry❁
❁71:Sweet Dreams❁
❁72:Once Again❁
❁73:Nightmare❁
❁74:Disclosed❁
❁75:Déjà Vu.❁
❁76:Memories❁
❁77:Reunion❁
❁78:Mrs Jeon❁
❁79:Popcorn❁

❁47:Fake Smile❁

9.3K 462 88
By Gimmeahugplease

Jungkook was sitting on the floor of the dance studio as he was taking a small break. He hugged his knees as his gaze was fixated on something, more like someone.

He was looking at Jimin, who was talking and practicing with Hobi and Taehyung. As Jungkook looked at him, he observed how Jimin had a huge smile pasted on his face. But watching him smile wasn't making Jungkook happy.

And it was because this was a fake smile. Jungkook could see that. He could feel that. Jimin was crying in the car some minutes ago and now he was all cheery as he talked to other members.

It was at this time when JK realised how good Jimin is, at hiding his pain through a smile. He has always been like this. It's because he never wanted to bother others or make them worried for him. However, this wasn't pleasing for Jungkook, who frowned before shutting his eyes and hiding his face in his knees.

"What happened, Jungkook?" A voice said as he looked up and right in front of him was Jin.

"Hyung, I-" Jungkook tried but he didn't know what to say. He himself was sad and feeling like if he'll try to tell what happened in the car, then he'll definitely start crying too. This didn't go unnoticed by Jin, who frowned.

"Let's go outside and talk" He said as JK nodded before leaving the studio room. They walked in the corridors as Jin patted his back.

"Now tell me what happened?" He said.

"Hyung I-I messed up everything. As usual." He said as his eyes became watery. He narrated Jin everything that happened in the car and told him how Jimin was crying because of him, again.

"He doesn't even want to talk to me. He hates me." Jungkook said as a tear fell from his eyes which he quickly wiped.

"I'm sure he would have listened to you if you wouldn't have started shouting in the first place, Jungkook". Jin said.

"I just.... Just got jealous and I-I couldn't control myself when I'm jealous" He confessed.

"You have to Jungkook. If you want his trust back, then you have to be patient. It's not that he isn't going to listen to you forever. If you will be sweet to him, I'm sure he'll listen to you and even forgive you truly, Jungkook. It's just tough time for him. You have hurted him so much that he's just scared to put same efforts in you back" Jin explained.

"But I will not hurt him again, hyung" Jungkook said.

"That's what you have to prove to him. If you have done a damage, you have to pay for it by yourself. And you have to be patient just like how he was with you." Jin said as Jungkook nodded. Jin was right. If he is the reason behind Jimin's sadness then he'll bring back his happiness too.

"So just don't give up. Now cheer up, ok?" Jin said as he held his shoulders and shook him lightly as Jungkook passed him a weak smile.

"Let's go back" Jin said as he nodded and followed.

When they came back, Jungkook saw others member sitting on the floor and taking a break too. Everyone else but Jimin. He was still practing the same steps over and over again, making it more sharp and perfect each time.

However, as Jungkook looked at him, he saw how Jimin was pale, more than usual. He had dark circles under his eyes like he was lacking sleep. He looked tired and weared out because of practing without any source of energy. It was because he was barely eating nowadays.

"Jimin-ahh! take a break. You must be tired." Hobi shouted, being worried for the boy.

"No hyung, I'm fine" Jimin said, before passing a small smile to Hobi as be continued drenching all the energy out of his body.

"He's working too hard." Suga said and frowned as it didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. It bothered him.

"Jimin, you should take a break." Jungkook pleaded.

"No, I'm good" Jimin said as didn't even paid him a glance.

"Come on Jimin. You already know the dance steps well. Just take a small break, please. You look tired." Jungkook requested again.

"I have to practice more, Jungkook. I have to make it perfect." He said as he kept practing.

"But you are already perfect" Jungkook said as Jimin stopped and looked at him before raising an eyebrow.

"What?" JK asked.

"Nothing. Just never expected you to say that" Jimin said as he looked away.

"Why?" JK asked confused.

"Aren't you the one who said I suck at dancing?" Jimin reminded as JK frowned and looked down at the ground.

Damn, is there anything that I haven't teased him for? How could I even say that? He's literally perfect at dancing, even better than me.

Jungkook thought as he mentally facepalmed himself.

After the practing and showing the choreography to the manager, the boys were tired AF. They all went home as this time, Jimin took extra care not to go in the same car as Jungkook.

After they were all at home, they all got freshed up. They still had a fanmeet to survive. However, they were free till 6pm. Jungkook got changed in different clothes after taking a shower, as he came out of his room and walked towards the hallway.

He heard some laughings coming from the living room as he went there to find Tae, Hobi, RM and Jimin sitting on the couch, laughing and talking about something.

"What are you guys laughing about?" JK asked as he also sat on the couch.

"Taehyung is telling about the first time he learnt how to drive the bike. Hey show the picture to him too." Namjoon said.

"Oh. What about it?" JK asked.

"I was just telling them that the first time I was learning how to ride bike, I fell into mud. And my dad took a photo of it" He said as he showed the photo in his phone to JK, where he was covered in mud from top to bottom. JK couldn't help but burst into laughter as others started laughing too.

"Ok stop now. It's enough. I shouldn't have showed it to you" Tae said, regretting his decisions but that didn't stop others from laughing.

"Besides, now I know very well how to ride a bike, so shut up" He added, being a little pissed as finally everyone stopped laughing.

"Jimin, at least you don't laugh at me. You yourself are scared of bikes" He said as Jimin scratched his neck and laughed shyly.

"I'm not scared. Actually, I wanted to learn how to ride bike too but it's just that" Jimin said as he looked at the ground. "No one was there to teach me" He said as he looked at Tae and passed him a weak smile.

As Jungkook heard their conversation, his heart suddenly filled with happiness. It was because he knew how to ride bike very well and guess what? He could teach Jimin too. This way he could get more time with him too. Great idea, right? He was about to say Jimin that he could teach him but before he could say anything, he was interrupted.

"Hey! I can teach you how to ride bike" Tae said as he stood up, excitedly. At this moment, JK desperately wanted to yeet Tae out of the universe for a second. He was about to ask that, but once again, as usual, Tae's existence was there to spoil his plans.

"That's a great idea. I'll learn with Jimin too" Hobi participated as Jimin smiled. Jungkook wanted to stop them and say something.

"Yeah! We're free till 6pm, right? Then let's go right now" Tae said as he stood up excitedly, as JK panicked.

"H-Hyung I guess, it will be difficult to teach two people at same time. How about you teach Hobi hyung and I teach Jimin how to ride bike? That will be better since I also know how to ride bike" Jungkook nervously said to Tae, not wanting to let go of this good opportunity. However, Jimin wasn't very pleased with the offer.

"I don't want you to teach me" Jimin quickly said as he stood up.

"What? But- but why?" Jungkook asked as he stood up too and looked at Jimin who looked back at him with bothered expressions.

"Because-" Jimin hesitated. Suddenly, he frowned as his eyes became glassy with tears that confused JK.

"Because I don't want your precious bike to get hurt." Jimin completed as Jungkook's eyes widened. Other members looked at each other, confused of what Jimin wanted to say, however JK wasn't confused at all. He knew very well what Jimin was talking about.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hiiii guysss!!

My story was ranked on #3 for Jikook and now it's back on #1 for jikook once again. Thank you to all of you. ♡♡♡

Hope y'all like the chapter.
Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3.5K 25
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...
36.6K 2.9K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
65.7K 3.6K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
174K 10.2K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...