Lifeline (Chills Fanfic)

Galing kay RavenMoonspark

Autumn has just begun her life as a vampire, and now, she's been thrust into a world she does not know. Dylan... Higit pa

1 - Autumn
2 - Autumn
3 - Autumn
4 - Dylan
5 - Autumn
6 - Autumn
7 - Darwin
8 - Dylan
9 - Arlo
10 - Autumn
11 - Autumn
12 - Dylan
13 - Arlo
14 - Autumn
15 - Dylan
16 - Autumn
17 - Autumn
18 - Dylan
19 - Autumn
20 - Autumn
21 - Autumn
22 - Dylan
23 - Autumn
24 - Autumn
25 - Arlo
26 - Autumn
27 - Autumn
28 - ????
29 - Autumn
30 - Autumn
31 - Autumn
32 - Dylan
33 - Zeke
34 - Dylan
35 - Autumn
36 - Autumn
37 - Autumn
38 - Elekai
39 - Dylan
40 - Autumn
41 - ????
42 - Autumn
43 - Dylan
44 - ????
45 - Autumn
46 - Autumn
47 - ????
48 - Arlo
49 - Autumn
50 - Dylan
51 - Autumn
52 - Zeke
53 - Autumn
54 - Dylan
55 - Autumn
56 - Autumn
57 - Zeke
58 - Autumn
59 - Autumn
60 - Autumn
61 - Dylan
62 - Autumn
63 - Dylan
64 - Autumn
65 - Dylan
66 - Autumn
67 - Autumn
69 - Autumn
70 - Rava
71 - Dylan
72 - Autumn
73 - Autumn
74 - Zeke
75 - Autumn

68 - Dylan

1 0 0
Galing kay RavenMoonspark

Dylan and Autumn try to break him free from the bindings Zeke has put in place. But it doesn't seem to be a worthwhile effort, as Dylan is stuck on the bed.

"Are you sure this can come off?" he asks Autumn.

She nods. "It has to."

"Autumn," Dylan says softly, but she shakes her head.

"No, Dylan. You're not going to be left behind or something like that."

"Naomi is dead," he says. "You are the only one who can find me, with the link between us."

I swallow hard. "You can't ask me to do this."

"I have to," he says. Dylan cups Autumn's face in his hands and makes her look at him. She has tears in her eyes, and as he looks into those beautiful green eyes of hers, he can't help but be taken aback by her beauty.

He gently traces her jaw with his finger, and she shudders a little. He smiles at her, and she blushes furiously.

"I'm not going to leave you behind."

"Please, don't make this any harder than it has to be. Please. I don't want to be alone in here, I want to go home. But I can't yet. So go, go, and get help."

A sob escapes her mouth. She looks away from Dylan, her eyes full of unshed tears. She sighs in a shaking breath, and kisses his cheek. He grabs her shoulder, and she looks at him with a sad look.

"I'm sorry I can't save you right now."

"Don't be. Just hurry back here, okay?"

She nods her head. "Okay. I love you."

He smiles at her, fighting the urge to cry as he watches Autumn leave the room and her thoughts start to fade. Dylan struggles against the bindings Zeke has wrapped around his body. He tries to freeze it and break through it, but it won't work. They won't freeze.

Dylan sighs. He is well and truly stuck in here. So he puts his head back and closes his eyes, trying to get calmer than he is now, so he can focus himself and use his ice powers to get himself out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.1K 490 2
After Bella found out the Cullen's were vampires she freaked out and informed her best friend Rebel. She made fast friends with the Cullen's as did...
149K 3.2K 62
Having to change into a vampire was not planned by Bella. Getting her parents killed and having to move to another place was also not on her wish lis...
45.7K 1.2K 36
It's the 2700s and the world is run by vampires. I tried to make it a standalone; however, most of the characters are introduced in previous books in...
177K 4.1K 20
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 �...