Waves of Love | completed

By _fantasizing_

-UNEDITED- [ONLY THE FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS ARE EDITED] IF YOU WANT TO READ THE EDITED CHAPTERS AND BONUS CHAPT... More

Copyright.
1. Manik Malhotra.
2. Nandini Murthy.
3. A step closer.
4. The Roka.
5. The first date.
6. Family dinner.
7. Surprises.
8. Painful past.
9. Media trauma.
10. The little moments.
11. Away from the chaos.
12. Bitter revelations.
13. Making memories.
14. Dreams and goodbye's.
15. Work and Relationships.
16. Back to bae.
17. His care, her respect.
18. Missing.
19. Getting her back.
20. Getting him back.
21. Spending time together.
22. Knowing him.
23. The shoot.
24. Lunch date with Fab5.
25. Caring, teasing and laughter.
26. The hustle.
27. The engagement.
28. The surprise party.
29. The Mehendi.
30. The Sangeet.
31. The Haldi.
32. The wedding.
33. New beginnings.
34. The wedding night.
35. The new family.
36. His love and teasings.
37. Football and dinner nights.
38. Their love and care.
39. Her ignorance.
40. His love.
41. Insecurities and love.
42. Stars and fireflies.
43. The morning after.
44. The going back home.
46. The reception.
47. To his favourite place.
48. Scuba diving and his surprises.
49. Adventurous fantasies.
50. The last day.
51. The broken heart.
52. The jealous wife.
53. Family meetings and decisions.
54. With him.
55. Naughty Nandini.
56. Yeh dooriyaan.
57. Part I- The night out.
57. Part II- The night after night out.
58. Part I- Playing with him.
58. Part II- The twin siblings love.
58. Part III- Understanding his pain.
59. Part I- Mukbhi's wedding functions.
59. Part II- Mukbhi Wedding.
60. Let's begin with humesha.♾
Waves Bonus, BBLove and more.

45. The possesive husband.

25.6K 1.3K 525
By _fantasizing_

Nandini

"Kaha ho yr aap? Mom daant rahi hai." Manik said from the other side making me more nervous then I already was.

"Aai bas. Nikal rahe hai yaha se." I replied. Mukti handed the cashier her card and paid. I cut the call and we all literally ran to our car.

It was 1:30 PM already. The reception party stars at 7 PM. We have to go home, then we'll go to the hotel booked for our reception, get ready and then smile all night at everyone.

We three had our facial booked for today. We all forgot. The salon called us and then we all sprinted. We came here at 9:30AM with Nyonika Mom strictly warning us to reach back home at 12:30 at any cost. It was 1:30. If Manik's angry monster, his mother is no less when she's serious. That woman handled my husband's anger issue... kuch toh baat unme bhi hai.

"Ronnie uncle fast. Maa jaan le legi aaj." Alya said to the driver. I looked at my phone in fear looking at my mother calling.

"Hello Mumma." I received the call.

"Nandini. Kaha ho.. sab wait kar rahe hai." She hissed from the other side. My family were going with us. They were already there.

"Mumma just 10 minutes." I replied.

"Get here fast." She hang up and I pouted. She's going to kill me today.

We all hurried put of the car just as it stopped. 4 cars were lined in front of the house. Ready to leave. Fuck. I still have to grab my lehenga. We all headed inside to see everyone either on the phone or talking to eachother.

"Guys.. kaha rah gye the?" Dhruv saw us first. My mother came towards me, standing just a inch away, she glared at me angrily.

"Nan—"

"Haan Pia bas nikal gye." My husband wrapped his hands around my shoulder and pulled me away from my mother. Everyone chuckled behind us. I blushed as he took me to the car and then sat down on the driver seat.

Cabir knocked on our window. Our families just behind him. Looking at us both with a smile.

"Haan bol." Manik said pulling down my side of window. Cabir grinned.

"Kiska call tha? Pia ka?" Cabir raised his eyebrows. I blushed more when Pia came out from behind Raj Papa. My husband faked being on call just to get me away from my mother's wrath. This man!

"Cabir, let him be. Sabko pata hai usse nahi pasand ki koi uske saamne Mukti yaa Nandini ko daate. My son hates it." Nyonika Mom shouted. Everyone laughed but settled down in their cars.

"Manik.. rukiyee." I said when he tried to start the car. He looked at me in question.

"I didn't pack my lehenga." I whispered. He rolled his eyes at me but turned the ignition off. Fab4's car behind us as we all waited for our parents cars to leave.

Just as the cars hit the road and were not in our sight. I ran out of the car. Mukti and Alya exactly behind me. We had our reception outfits in my room. Manik only kept the bag in the car in which I had my two other pair of dresses and some other stuff.

"Nandini yaar... dheere." I heard him shout behind me as we all started walking or running up the stairs. We didn't listen. I pushed my room open and both of them followed.

"Fuck. Nandini your lehenga is too heavy. How will we get it down?" Alya looked at the huge box, similar one to my wedding outfit's box.

"I'll call Manik." Mukti said and pulled the phone out of jeans pocket. She called him and in 2 minutes, my husband was there.

"Help us with the box Manik. It's too heavy." Alya said handling her own dress in her hands. For her, her own dress was heavy.

"Why'd I help you?" He said leaning against the door frame. I groaned.

"Manik. Just do it. Do you want our parents to reach there and find out we haven't even left from here?" I glared at my husband.

"The same parents I just saved your little sassy ass from?" He smirked making me glare back. Mukti and Alya just laughed. This man is—- I don't even have a fucking word to describe him anymore.

"Yup. The one and only. Now get going." I gritted angrily. Just wait and watch Malhotra, wait till we reach our honeymoon place and then I'll tell you what my little sassy ass can do. He chuckled but anyway picked the box up like it was a 5kg dumbbell and walked out. I took Alya's dress out of her hands and we all followed him.

Keep calm Nandini. Keep calm. You've a big event to attend. You can't just punch your husband anytime. He isn't your punching bag. And your own mother will kill you if you hurt her son-in-law!

Just to irritate him, I followed Mukti and Alya and then settled down in the backseat. Cabir and Dhruv looked at me in surprise. Before I could count to 3 in my head, the car door was pulled open with my furious looking husband.

"Get. Down." He said. I didn't.

Growling like a animal, he leaned to the seat and picked me up making our friends laugh at my misery. Glaring at my surprised and now blushing face, he put me in the passenger seat and locked me with the seat belt.

As if I don't know how to open it. Huh!

Rounding the car, he settled down on the driver seat as I connected my phone with the Bluetooth. He turned the ignition on but didn't say a word. Just glared. Huh!

Not scary enough, Malhotra. Try harder!

When we were on highway, his hand slid on my thigh. Upper inner thigh. My breathing hitched and I turned to look at him.

"Manik.. drive kar rahe hai aap." I whispered keeping my hand on his on my thigh. With our eyes connected, he pinched my skin and I hissed in pain. Slapping his hand away, I glared, only for my monster to laugh.

He entwined our fingers and kept it on the gears as usual. I smiled looking out of window as he hummed with the song playing in the car. We didn't speak anything. We didn't need to. Sometimes its our silence that speaks everything.

He let out a deep breath stopping the car. As paparazzi was allowed to take pictures and videos, they were already covering everything they could get hands on. They weren't allowed in the hotel, nor will be they allowed inside the hall. They'll be clicking our pictures when we come out here to them.

I looked at him and then the huge crowd of people with their cameras. Fab4 got down first. They all went to the entrance of hotel and then turned back giving some fake smiles for the camera. I looked down at my clothes. Fuck!

"You look gorgeous." Before I could say anything, he smiled at me. I let out a scared sigh as he got down the car and came towards my side. Some bouncers came running towards Manik as the camera people started running our sides. I rubbed my sweaty hands on my thighs as Manik opened my side of door and gave me his hand.

Sliding my hand in his, I let him pull me to his chest. He kept his hand on my back as the bouncers helped us get inside. My heart thudding so loud that even in this chaos I could feel and almost hear it beating in my throat. We stood at the same place Fab4 stood waiting for us. Cabir gave me his hand as we all stood together and they clicked some pictures.

They started shouting for the couple picture and Fab4 moved back. I looked at Mukti and Alya scared. They both blinked there eyes at me in assurance and headed inside. I turned back to Manik and kept my hands around his back as he did the same. Just letting them click two-three pictures, he walked me inside leaving all of them shout to stop.

"You did amazing." He whispered in my ears as the door closed behind us and I looked up at him, breathless. As if I just ran miles.

"Really?" I asked gulping down the lump in my throat. He squeezed my hand and kissed on my head, nodding. We both headed inside to see Fab4 and our parents waiting for us. Nyonika Mom and Mukti and Alya came to me.

"You were amazing out there. Perfect." Nyonika Mom kissed my head and I nodded smiling back. Mukti side hugged me rubbing my arms as I let out a sigh.

"You'll get habitual. Don't worry." Alya whispered patting my back and I gave her a helpless face. I can't believe they go through this everyday.

"You 7 are in one suite. We 4 in other. Other 70 rooms are booked for our most important guests." Raj Papa handed the keys to a hotel staff waiting for us. He gave the keys to the bellboys standing there with our luggage.

"Abhi will be here soon." My mother kissed my head and I nodded. Needing her warmth, I held her wrist when she turned to go back and hugged her. She rubbed my back as I took some deep breaths in my mother's arms.

Manik gave me his hand and we all walked to the elevator. The hotel manager or whatever he was with us. We reached 28th floor and the staff showed us to our suite.

It was three bedroom suite. Manik told the guys to choose whichever rooms they wanted but both of them took the other room, leaving the master bedroom for us.

Manik gave some cash to the bellboys and they all left. We all moved inside the master bedroom and everyone settled down.

"Your makeup artist will be here by?" Manik asked.

"By 3 PM." Alya replied.

"We are also getting ready here. So you can shoo with the boys!" Mukti replied.

"Kyu be? Main meri biwi ke bina kapde nhi pehnuga." I looked at my husband wide eyed.

"Manik, you really need a fucking filter. Kuch bhi bolte ho aap aajkal." I glared at my husband. He came to me and kept his finger on my chin making me look into his eyes.

"You're starting to curse a lot nowadays. Stay away from Cabir and Mukti." He said. Loud enough for all of them making them snicker or chuckle at him.

"I live with you all day. You taught me curses!" I replied back crossing hands on my chest. He wrapped his around my waist and jerked me to his chest.

"Maine toh or bhi bahot kuch sikhaya hai.. uska credit toh nahi dia aapne kabhi." He whispered in my ears making me bite down on my lower lip to control my smile.

"Yaar main nahi khel raha ye game. Manik ab naughty naughty baatein bol raha hai usko." Cabir grumbled and pouting went out of the room. Manik rolled his eyes.

"Nandini. Take a relaxing bath or go for a massage or something in the hotel. You've a long nighy ahead." Alya said and she too left with Dhruv. Manik and Mukti in a stare game.

"Matlab hi nahi hai!" Mukti said. I looked at the siblings in confusion.

Ye twins kya baat kar lete hai mann mann mei?

"Please yaar Mukku.. I'll get you that bag you wanted." He begged.

"Remember Nandini got that for me? So yeah... I don't need you now. I have the best bhabhi in this whole damn world." She plopped down on the bed and I ignored both of them, settling down beside Mukti, I leaned back closing my eyes.

"Why is she your bhabhi? Because I chose her. Because I love her. Agar kal ko main marr ja—" My eyes flew open.

"Manik.."

"Manik!"

Both of us shouted together. He stopped his rambling and turned to us. I ran towards him, Mukti behind me

"Kuch bhi? Bilkul nahi sochte..?? K-Kahaa.. K-K-Ky—"

"Shh.. sorry. Dhyaan nahi dia. Masti main bol raha tha. I am sorry." He pulled us both in his arms. I didn't even realise I was crying till he rubbed my back and whispered breath to me. I let out a shaky breath.

I stepped out of his arms as he tried to calm her. She was still hiding her face in his chest but I knew her past came rushing to her. Filling a glass of water, I made her take a sip. Manik scooped her in his arms and took her to the bed.

I sat down beside her and she nuzzled her face in my stomach. Just like her brother. Her other hand holding his hand tightly. We both let her in our warmth as sleep lulled her in.

He looked at her helplessly. The only hard thing in this world for Manik is not having control iver the things his family and friends are hurt from. He hates seeing Mukti in this condition. We all do.

I was even thinking to start meditation classes with her because it helped her in Chicago. I'll talk to Mom and Dad as soon as possible.

Manik closed his eyes as tears slid out of them. I leaned towards him and rubbed them away. He looked out of the balcony which looked on the busy roads of Mumbai.

"I can't see her in pain Nandini. It kills me when even a small sentence throws her down the same road and then she has to fight with that feeling to go for days." He whispered looking at his twin in tears. Leaning down he pressed his lips to her head and joined their forehead. Tears slid down my eyes, I moved my fingers through his hairs.

"Hum hai na Manik apni Mukti ke saath. We'll help her recover baby. We'll help her move on." I whispered making sure to not wake her up. Not only one but we had both our girls hurt. Mukti and Alya, both. Hurting in their own ways. Par dono chup rahti hai ek dusre ka soch kar. Daba leti hai apne aansu. Especially Alya.

"Or please aap aise har kuch mat bola kijiye." I complained. He looked at me and nodded. Keeping his hand on the back of my head, he pulled me to his lips and kissed my forehead. Then my nose. My cheeks. My tears. Then finally a small smooch on my lips.

"I am sorry. I promise.... abse kabhi nahi bolunga." He whispered. I kissed his lips and nodded. Letting both the siblings to sleep in my lap for a while, I too leaned my head. Manik too slept in seconds.

Carefully, I kept their heads on the pillow and got down the bed. Softly closing the door behind me, I knocked on Alya and Dhruv's room. Dhruv opened the door.

"Hey Nandu. Come inside." Dhruv smiled opening the door open for me. I smiled back and moved inside.

"Hey Nandini. Thank God you're here. I was just coming to you and Mukti... help me with the heels yaar." Alya showed me the two pairs she had in her both hands. She looks just like a barbie doll. A cute doll. How did she even handle loosing two people on the same day.? Her brother and best friend.?

"This one will go perfect." I knew what her dress color was. She smiled brightly and kept the other pair in the shoe bag in the the luggage. I waited for her to finish.

"Bolo kya hua.?" She came to me and side hugged me.

"Mukti and Manik were bickering and then got emotional and then slept. Can I get ready in your room? The MUA will be here in sometime." I asked nervously.

"Ohh. Those two... naa door rah paate hai ek dusre se or paas rahke bas ladte hai. And yes ofcourse Nandu, you can get ready here. I was just coming with my stuff in your room.. but we'll get ready here." She clapped her hands in excitement. I turned back to look at Dhruv busy on a phone call.

~~~

"Meri biwi kaha hai?" The door banged open and I jumped on my seat. Everyone turned back to look at my angry husband. His eyes roamed around the room and then settled on me.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra, I am Rohan Kapoor— the celebrity MUA." He forwarded his hand for Manik to shake. He glared back.

"I don't care who the fuck you're.... but your hands are on my wife neck. If you don't pull them away in a second, I'll fucking break it!" Manik said gritting his teeth in anger. Rohan removed his hands. I stood up keeping a heart on my husband's chest. He looked at me, wrapped his hands around my waist and turned to glare at Rohan.

"Rohan.. I am sorry.. Manik's a bit possessive about Nandini. She'll be back in a minute." Alya said. She wrapped her hands around Manik's hand and pulled him out. I followed them.

She threw Cabir bedroom door open and I closed it behind me. Dhruv, Abhi and Cabir looked at us in confusion.

"What the fuck was that Manik?" Alya crossed her hands on chest and glared at my husband. Who just shrugged in reply and nuzzled his face into my neck, hugging me. I blushed but wrapped my hands around his waist anyway.

What? I haven't touched or hugged or kissed my husband the whole day!!

"Manik.. I asked something." Alya said strictly. He groaned in my neck, placed a kiss and turned back to our now second version of Angry Malhotra.

"His hands were here.!" Manik kept his large hand over my chest. Alya rolled her eyes, she came to us and moved his hands to my throat.

"His hand were here, you stupid possessive arrogant dumbo!" She shouted.

"He had his hands on her... MY WIFE!" He shouted back.

"He's her makeup artist Manik. He was the one who did her makeup for the wedding and his work is absolutely perfect." She replied back. Her cheeks turning red with anger. Dhruv stood behind her and rubbed her arms, she leaned her head back in his chest, groaning.

Poor girl! Only if I could save her from my ass— urghhh— stupid husband.

"He touched you that day as well?" He turned back to me.

"Manik bas hua. Stop behaving like a kid. He wasn't doing anything wrong. You know I would've stopped him, hai na?" I cupped his cheeks.

"Can I please post this drama on social media? Bahot paisa kamaunga!" Cabir commented. I let out a chuckle as my husband rolled his eyes growling.

"I am sorry." Manik whispered to Alya. Dhruv left her and she stepped into Manik's arms.

"Manik.. main thi na waha. Do you think I'll let anyone touch her inappropriatly?" She asked him. He shaked his head and let out a deep breath. Abhi pulled me his arms making me close my eyes.

"Too possessive?" Bhai muttered in my ears. I nodded and chuckled.

"Manik, Did you wake Mukti up?" I asked facing him. Still in my brother's arms. He and Alya broke their hug and turned to me.

"No."

"Wake her up and make her eat something. She didn't have anything at all today." He nodded at me.

"Guys.. leave them alone for a minute. Come on." Alya said. She went to Cabir and pulled him out of the room holding his ears and everyone followed them. Dhruv smiled at me and closed the door. I turned to face my husband.

"Anything on your face which can be ruined?" He asked holding me by my waist.

"No. He was just applying moisturis—"

He shut me up. With his lips. I groaned his mouth wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands slid down my waist to my hip as he hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he took me to the bed. Still kissing the hell out of eachother, he made me sleep on my back and hovered over me. His fingers moving on my bare arms sensually. Then to my collarbone and then my chest.

He broke the kiss and I took a deep inhale. His lips now on my chest, just above my breats. His hand moved towards my robe knot but I stopped him.

"Manik... we've almost 15 people waiting for us. Calm down." I whispered softly in his ears. He nuzzled into my neck and let out a deep groaning. I rubbed his back and helped him calm down as he inhaled and exhaled on my neck.

Finally, he stood up on his feets and giving me his palm made me stand up as well. I smiled when he adjusted my robe and hairs. I removed his hairs from his forehead, pushing them behind with my fingers.

"You okay.?" I asked. He nodded. I cupped his face with my other hand and made him lean down, placing a soft kiss on his cheek, I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead and then entwined our hands. We both walked to the door and opened it.

"I'll go wake her up." He muttered opening Alya's room door. Kissing my forehead once again, he left from there. Everyone smiled at me as I settled back down in the chair I was earlier on.

"Sorry—"

"It's okay Nandini. I know a true lover when I see one. It's vare rare in this industry." Rohan smiled at me through the mirror. I smiled back. I leaned by head back on the chair as he started working wonders on my face.

After sometime the door opened again. I opened my eyes to see Manik, Mukti and Alya coming inside with somethings in their hands.

"Rohan... why don't you take a break for 10-15 minutes? I have to make her eat." Manik pushed a chair beside mine and settled down on it.

"Manik. It's 5PM already. Your photoshoot will start at 6. Why aren't you getting ready? I have to do your touch ups as well." Rohan replied.

"Rohan. My wife haven't had any food today. Let me feed her and then we can do whatever the hell you want!" He replied in a tone which left no arguments. Rohan moved away from my face and pointed to the hair dresser to start working on my hairs.

"Please don't ruin the makeup." Rohan muttered sitting down on another chair. Manik glared at me forwarding a piece of Paneer.

"You couldn't have something to eat?" He glared making me pout.

"I forgot." I replied back.

"Mukti.. why don't you come to me? I'll complete your makeup so you'll be free during the photoshoot." Rohan said. Rohan was all our makeup artist. We had decided that Mukti and Alya will have their makeup done when Manik and I will have our photo session.

Manik made me eat as Rohan completed Mukti's makeup. Both of them wanted to keep it light. Manik made me take some sips of water and then put everything away. He leaned down and moved his thumb around the corner of my lips, which I am sure that it is something of the food and my husband will do what he usually does.

Remove it from my lips, then lick on his thumb with our eyes connected. Wink at me. And finally kiss my forehead.

Did the same exact thing. See I got to know my husband's actions but I still BLUSHED.

"When will you wear your outfit? Can I help you in it?" He smirked whispering in my ears.

"Maybe you can help me out of it." I whispered back and his eyes widened happily. I blushed at my husband's reaction.

•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 32.4K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
509K 39.3K 48
Sometimes all the parched valley of heart needs is a drop of Petrichor. Noor Fatimah hasn't had it easy but still she faces every obstacle in her lif...
361K 24.8K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...
131K 11K 72
#1 in twistsandturns on 29/09/23 𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑨 𝑨𝑮𝑵𝑰𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑹𝑰 an Advocate. Fierce. Powerful. Intelligent. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Selfless? No, she's...