𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫

{ 31 }

1.8K 54 5
By -eremophobic

── ──

It was the day of the match.
Alicia had shook Y/n awake. "Wake up! It's the day of the match! Don't tell me you're tired, you must get up!" She practically exclaimed into Y/n's ear.

"I'm up, I'm up..." Y/n mumbled, she stood up and shuffled her way to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready, her and Alicia made their way to the Great Hall where they met up with the rest of the team.

"It's going to be a tough one." Wood said.
"Stop worrying, Oliver." Alicia said, soothingly. "We don't mind a bit of rain."

"I think 'a bit' is an understatement." Y/n said, biting into a piece of toast.

── ──

Once the team had gotten dressed, they waited for Wood's usual pregame speech. But it never came. He tried but the words never came out, instead he just beckoned them to follow him.

Alicia and Y/n looked to each other with concerning looks. "Good luck." Alicia told her, patting her shoulder. Y/n smiled, "you too." She replied.

The wind was so harsh that the team was staggering as they tried to walk out onto the field. If the crowd was cheering, they couldn't hear them over the wind.

Y/n patted Harry's shoulder. "How's your glasses?" She asked him. "Brilliant. I can see clearly." He told her. "Good... good luck." She ruffled his hair a bit and nodded firmly at him. He nodded back.

The captains shook hands and Madam Hootch told them, "mount your brooms".

The team got onto their brooms and kicked off into the air. The match had begun.

── ──

Due to the winds, Y/n gripped tightly onto her broom as she forced it to move in the direction she wanted with all her might.

It was hard to see her teammates, she couldn't see Alicia or Fred, nor Harry.

Much to her dismay, she could barely see the hoops or even the quaffle. She couldn't hear the commentator and she wasn't aware of what exactly was going on in the game.

Overall, everything sucked.

── ──

With the first flash of lightning, Madam Hootch blew her whistle and they all swooped down.

"I called for a timeout!" Wood said. "Come on, under here." He said and they huddled at the edge of the field, under a large umbrella.

"What's the score?"

"We're 50 points up. But unless we get the snitch soon, we'll be playing into the night." Wood told them. "Okay, team, let's go for it!"

The team nodded and they mounted off once again.

The game began to get more and more dangerous as more lightning and thunder appeared.

Y/n swooped under and to the side of a Hufflepuff chaser, she began to press her elbow to their side. They began to push back and in that moment, she smacked the quaffle out of their hand and took hold of it, making her way to the nearest hoop.

She tossed the quaffle into the hoop with all her might, grinning in delight once it made it in.

"Harry, behind you!" She heard Wood screaming to Harry and she saw as Harry began to fly right up after Cedric Diggory.

The snitch had been spotted.

Y/n muttered repeatedly to herself, "come on, come on, come on" as a silent prayer, hoping that Harry would catch the snitch and they'd win the House Cup.

But her prayers went silent when she began to notice that Harry was falling at an alarmingly rate.

"HARRY!" She screamed, which caught the attention of the crowd as they too began to notice that Harry was falling from the air.

Without a second thought, she began to fly towards him as fast as she could, the only thought in her head being "please let me get there on time".

She noticed that Harry was now descending slower and she swooped right under him, he landed right onto the back of her broom but he was unconscious.

She flew down to the ground, hopping off from her broom and laying him on the ground.

Madam Pomfrey, Madam Hootch and the team made their way over to the two.

"Get him to the infirmary. Now!" Madam Pomfrey prompted and George carried him. Fred stood behind, helping Y/n up.

She didn't say anything and stared in shock as Fred walked her along.

They all began to walk to the infirmary.

── ──

"Lucky Y/n caught him. I thought he was dead for sure." Smack! "Ow!"

"He didn't even break his glasses."

"That was the scariest thing I'd seen in my life. I was so scared."

Harry's eyes snapped open, all of them were gather around his bed. Y/n right at his side, engulfed him in a hug, tears threatening to pour out.

"Harry! How are you feeling?" Fred asked. "What happened?" He asked, patting Y/n's back gently as he sat up. She pulled away, staring right at him. "You fell off..."

"Must've been, what, 50 feet?" Fred said. "We thought you died." said Alicia, who was shaking. Y/n glared at her.

"But the match... what happened? Are we doing a replay?"

No one said anything. "We didn't... lose.." Harry trailed off. "Diggory got the snitch." said George. "Just after you fell. He didn't realize what had happened till after he saw what happened. He tried to call a rematch, but they won fair and square." Y/n explained.

"Even Wood admits it." George said.
"Where is Wood?" Harry asked.

"Still in the showers... we think he's trying to drown himself." Fred said.

Harry put his face to his knees, his hands gripping his hair. Fred shook his shoulder, roughly. "Come on, Harry, you've never missed a snitch before!" Fred assured him.

"There had to be one time you didn't get it." George spoke, cheerily.

"It's not over yet! We lost by 100 points right? So if Hufflepuff loses to Ravenclaw, and we beat Ravenclaw and Slytherin, Hufflepuff will have to lose by 200 points." Fred went on to explain.

"But if they beat Ravenclaw—"
"No way, Ravenclaw's too good!"
"But if Slytherin loses against Hufflepuff—"
"It all depends on the points."

After 10 minutes, Madam Pomfrey had told them to leave Harry in peace.

"We'll come and see you later. Don't beat yourself up about it." Fred said as the team walked out. "You're still the best seeker we've ever had!"

Y/n stood around for a bit. "I....—" she couldn't find anything to say.

"I need to talk to you." Harry suddenly said, looking seriously at her. Y/n looked at him but she was shooed away by Madam Pomfrey.

"Later." He told her as she walked out.

Ron and Hermione stayed behind for a bit, and for some reason, it irked Y/n that she couldn't stay with her brother yet his friends could.

── ──

TW: self-harm, panic attack (?)

Y/n sat in her bed, alone in the dorm room.
Everyone else was in the common room.

She was left alone, with only the thoughts and memories to keep her company.

She had been doing fairly okay when it came to the nightmares she used to have. The nightmares had seemed to fade away.

But seeing Harry nearly fall to his death triggered something within her.

Her mind played the scene over and over again. And it seemed to overlap with another memory.

"Not my children, please!" A woman screamed. "Kill me, not them, please!" She pleaded, crying and then she screamed."

Y/n stood up, whimpering softly as she gripped her head. "Stop it, stop it.." she muttered softly.

"No, please! Not them, not my children, please! Kill me, not them, please!" There was a maniacal laughter before the woman screamed.

Y/n tightly gripped her hair, her fist banging against the side of her head. "Shut up, shut up!" She screamed.

"She'll be seeing her mudblood mother soon." Tom Riddle's voice could be heard.

Y/n dropped to her knees, the memories of her bleeding out flooding in. She brought her head down, still gripping her hair.

"Not my children, please! Kill me!"
"HARRY!"
"She'll be seeing her mudblood mother soon."

The voices wouldn't stop, just like the tears that poured down her face wouldn't.

She banged her fists against the floor, blood stained her knuckles and the floor. "Stop, please just stop!..." she pleaded to no one.

The door to the dorm room flew open, in came Alicia, Angelina, Lee, George, and Fred.

Alicia, Fred and George ran to her side, Fred dropped to his knees and held her in his arms as she began to painfully scream and cry into his chest. He stroked her hair, gently brushing out the knots she had created with his fingers.

Lee and Angelina stared at them, in shock. It pained them to see their friend this way.

Alicia began to wrap Y/n's hands in bandages. George cleaned the blood off the floor.

No one questioned her and no one said anything. They all just stayed there with their friend who they knew needed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553 15 13
After her final year of Hogwarts (y/n) starts feeling the pressure of the wizarding war and feeling responsible for the lives of people around her
302K 8.9K 82
The years leading up to the second wizarding war, from the perspective of someone who must choose what is truly important to her. Disclaimer: I do no...
88.4K 1.9K 72
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 8 LETTERS 𓄹 'if all it is eight letters why is it so hard to say?' In which she becomes friends with the mischievous weasley twins and...
789K 25.7K 106
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏...