Save You #2

By kathipeace

After the break-up with Zachary, Olivia feels like she loses the ground under her feet. Anxiety and nightmare... More

01| Five weeks
02| Reencounter
03| Visitor from the past
04| (No) other women
05| Just one day
06| Fortress of memories
07| Catching up
08| Ghosts from the past
14| Jealousy
09| Persistence
10| A big deal
17| Inner conflict
11| Hot tub
12| Infinity
13| Therapy
16| The bad guy
18| Trying to draw boundaries
19| Moving day
20| Housewarming party #1
21| Housewarming party #2
22| Making up
23| In two minds
24| Defense
25|Waking up
26| Ladies
27| Hiding the truth
28| Coming home
29| Escalation
30| Talk with the devil
31| Agreement

15| Naughty girl

189 12 101
By kathipeace

"Holy fucking shit!" Zach exclaims as soon as he lays eyes on me, and steps behind me. "Baby, you look so fucking hot!"

He sneaks his arms around me, and I shoot him a pleased grin through the full-length mirror I'm currently standing in front of. It's Friday, Abbey's birthday, and I just finished getting ready for tonight's party. The past few days were a constant up and down. A couple of times, I tried drawing again, but I only managed to put some random shapes, lines or dots on paper, nothing noteworthy. Every time I started a new attempt, I got all emotional again and had to force myself to proceed. I think, I just need time to get used to the thought that I'm not doing this for my father but for myself.

After Zach's and my little fight on Monday, Zach was ever so sweet to me and gave his best to make me feel loved. He even offered to tell Aria she should find someone else to help her carrying that stupid television upstairs, but for once I pretended to be the chilled and unworried girlfriend. Actually, I'd like to be unbothered like this but I'm obviously not at the moment, even though I do trust Zach and deep down I know he wouldn't cheat on me. It's just that my insecurity is taking control over me right now and clouds my mind.

When Aria picked Zach up, he gave me a long and sensual kiss right in front of Aria's jade-green eyes which actually was really cute of him since I know he did this only to ease my mind a little. I noticed the strange look on Aria's face once Zach let go of me, and I gave her the broadest and also slightly triumphant smile before the two of them left. Nevertheless, I hated the thought of Zach going to the mall with this woman, and I still think she did this on purpose to have him close to her, but I also know that I need to trust Zach if I want our relationship to work.

"So, you like it?" I ask and cheekily tilt my head. I must admit, I'm pretty pleased with my look tonight as well.

There was this one piece in my closet which I haven't worn before, and I took it with me when I was at my place the other day. Actually, I bought it for Zach's birthday a few weeks ago, but somehow, I forgot about it when we were in Vancouver and once we returned, tons of shit happened, including the break-up with Zach, so there was no opportunity to wear it afterwards either.

It's a black lace bodysuit with a plunging v-shaped neckline and spaghetti straps. The seamed cups are lightly padded and emphasizes my breasts while the back is also low cut and shows a lot of skin. To prevent having the appearance of a slut, I paired it with a light blue pair of high waist, straight fitted jeans which are slightly torn at the knees and frayed around my ankles. Black heels with pointed, closed toes, and criss-cross laces wrapped around the ankle and a black, oversized blazer which ends right under my ass complete the look.

Zach slowly moves my wavy hair to one side, so it falls down my right shoulder, and his lips graze my neck. Instantly, his masculine scent invades my nostrils and spreads a pleasant warmth in my stomach.

"I love it." He gently nibbles on my ear and places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer against his firm body. "Will you dance with me tonight?"

"I'd love to," I chuckle and turn around to eye my boyfriend.

The black jeans which are loosely hanging on his hips paired with the plain, white t-shirt makes him look damn sexy. I trail my fingers from his strong shoulders down his arms and my eyes land on the leather bracelet I once got him. With a dreamy smile, I think about our wonderful Christmas Eve together. Even though Franco was already in the picture and pestered Zach with the shady jobs he had for him, everything seamed to be so easy-going in my life back then. I wonder how things could have turned that dramatically in just a few weeks.

"I got you something," Zach says as he notices my glance, and reaches into his pocket. A small navy-blue box comes to light and Zach holds it out to me.

After smiling shyly up into his sparkling eyes, I open the little present and gasp.

"Zach, that's just like..."

"Just like mine?" Zach ends the sentence for me and takes the little bracelet out of the box. "May I?

I nod and watch as he wraps the light gold piece of jewelry around my wrist. My fingers brush over the tiny pendant and I warmly smile down at my hand. The delicate chain is golden too and the infinity symbol on top of is a bit smaller than Zach's.

"Now we've got matching ones," Zach states with a chuckle and takes my hand in his. Even though, I'm wearing high heels, he is still taller than me, so I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him down.

"Thank you," I breathe before softly pressing my lips against his. For a moment, we simply savor the moment and enjoy the intimacy between us until Zach pulls away and grins down at me.

"I saw it at the mall on Tuesday. Aria needed ages to pick the right television for her, so I had some time to stroll around. I actually had no intention to buy anything, but when I saw this little bracelet, I just had to take it."

I giggle and tilt back my head, smirking into Zach's face. "You're a real romantic guy, aren't you?"

"I think, you fished that out of me. Since all my previous flings were purely physical, I never felt the urge to do things like that. I was never the cute type of guy, quite the opposite, actually. Girls always complained how unromantic I was and that I wasn't willing to commit myself to any of them, but I just didn't feel it, you know." Zach takes my hand and lifts it to his lips where he brushes a gentle kiss on my knuckles. "But when I met you, I knew right from the start that you are different to all the other girls. I knew that I couldn't just be friends with benefits with you."

"I would have never agreed to that, anyway," I counter and nudge his nose. His words make me feel special and confident. Feelings which Zach released in me right from the start of our relationship.

"That's my girl," Zach laughs and pecks my lips. "Ready to go?"

I nod and squeak when Zach slaps my butt as soon as I turn to leave. Hopefully, this evening will be as bright as Zach's mood today.

~

Nora took the evening off tonight, and asked two girls, who always help her at the bar whenever it gets too busy, to take over for tonight, so she can enjoy the party with us. Beside us girls, Ben, Liam, and Zach, also Abbey's sister and her boyfriend as well as two girls and a guy from her yoga course are here tonight, so we're thirteen people altogether.

Right after Zach and I have arrived, the girls and I hand Abbey our birthday present, a camping weekend at the Banff national park in June with all of us girls including Zach, Ben, and Liam. Actually, Nora, Sadie, and Hailey have planned this all on their own and I just participated in the costs since I wasn't a great help the past weeks. This is a dream coming true for Abbey. She always wished for a camping weekend with the whole group, but since Hailey isn't the biggest nature fan, we never did it before. However, we somehow managed to persuade her and now we're so excited to make this possible for Abbey. Well, Nora, Sadie, and I are excited. Hailey is rather only okay with it, but I'm sure, once we're there, she'll like it too. Especially since she and Ben will have a camper all to themselves just as Zach and me, Abbey and Liam, and Nora and Sadie each have one alone. Abbey is in tears when she opens our envelope, and hugs each of us at least five times before ordering a round of shots for the whole group.

Two hours later, Abbey's birthday party is already in full swing. Zach is standing at the bar with the guys and Abbey, Nora, and I are dancing wildly to the playlist Abbey created for this evening. It's amazing. A perfect mixture of oldies and modern music. We already had a few drinks, and I must admit I feel amazing. The company of my friends paired with the great music and the alcohol helps me blinding out my problems for tonight and I'm really enjoying myself for a change.

The glances Zach is shooting me from time to time, make me feel sexy and my dancing gets more daringly with every adoring smile I receive from him. When I give him a wink and bite my lip, I see him saying something directed to the guys without taking his eyes from me before coming up to me. Feeling a growing excitement in my belly, I watch every step he takes and drink in the hot sight of my boyfriend. God is this man handsome. His hips sway gently as he makes his way to me and his wavy, dark-brown hair falls into his forehead, throwing a light shadow on his beautiful face.

"May I have this dance?" he asks as soon as he stops in front of me, holding out his hand to me.

Abbey who had his arms around me until now, giggles and shoots me a knowing smirk before she grabs Nora's hand and pulls her towards the bar where Liam welcomes her with a sweet kiss and a broad grin. I think those two are really happy together and Liam seems like a great man for her. He's polite, funny, and smart, and most importantly, he obviously admires Abbey as much as she deserves.

"I see you're enjoying the evening so far, baby," Zach whispers into my ear as soon as he pulls me close.

"I do!" I say, smiling, my arms loosely going around his neck.

'Ain't she sweet' sung by the Beatles comes up and Zach pulls back a little to grin at me. He grabs my hands and masterly twirls me around. I already know he is a talented dancer, and still, it surprises me again and again how skillful his dance moves are. He leads me through the whole song, pulling me close, spinning me around, and guides our movements in a way which heats up my entire body. Even though it's far away from a slow and sexy dance, it feels amazing to have him this close and to see how our bodies react to each other. Besides, a man who can dance is a huge turn-on for me.

"Babe, you're such a great dancer!" I state a little breathlessly, and chuckle as Zach brushes a soft kiss on my hand once the song is over.

"You're not so bad yourself," he counters with a wink and chuckles when 'Naughty Girl' by Beyoncé comes up.

Immediately, his hands land on my hips while I start moving to the beat. This song makes me feel sexy, and fittingly naughty as I turn around and press my butt against Zach.

The loud music embraces us, makes us blinding out our surrounding, while we melt together into a hot almost erotic dance. I swing my hips in the most sensual way and start grinding my ass against Zach's crotch. At this point, I don't even know anymore where my body ends and his starts. Zach's hands sneak around me and pull me even closer while I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Baby, you're so sexy," he almost moans and starts kissing the sweet spot under my ear. "God, I'm so turned on right now!"

With a seductive smirk, I turn around and place my hands on his firm chest, feeling his muscles under my palms.

"You're so sexy. Tonight I am all yours boy...," I sing along in a flirty voice and nibble on his ear. "...Tonight I'll be your naughty girl!"

Zach groans and pulls away, looking at me through heavy lidded eyes.

"Damn, Liv!" he mutters and bites his full lips. "Are you up for something risky?"

Licking my lips, I nod and giggle when Zach grabs my hands and pulls me towards the restrooms at a brisk pace. Once we're inside, he locks the door behind us and the next moment he has me pinned against the closed door. He corners me with his hands on either side of my head while his darkened eyes size me up.

"Baby, I'm so fucking hard for you right now, it hurts," he says in a hoarse voice, moving his face closer until our noses touch and I can feel his breath brushing my lips. "I'm going to fuck you against this door now, do you want that?"

"Yes, please," I gasp as his hand starts unbuttoning my jeans. Crouching down in front of me, he pulls them down and helps me stepping out of them which turns out to be harder than I thought, wearing those high heels.

"Are you wet for me, honey?" Zach slides one finger under my lace bodysuit and through my damp folds while his other hand roughly pushes my spaghetti straps down my shoulders to free my breasts.

"Uh-huh." I nod, tangling my hands in his wavy hair as Zach starts playing my clit with his fingers and his mouth latches on one of my hard nipples. As by itself, I undo his jeans as well and palm him through the thin fabric of his boxers, earning a lustful moan from him.

Zach softly bites my nipple and pulls back to eye me for a moment before smashing his lips against mine. For a few minutes, we stroke each other while our kisses become more sensual and passionate by the second. My whole body is on fire for this man and when he removes his hand from my clit to free his erection, I can't help but whimper desperately at the empty feeling his fingers leave behind.

"Someone's impatient, huh?" Zach mutters with a chuckle before grabbing my ass and lifting me up. In an instant, my legs are wrapped around his body, and I can feel his rock-hard dick pressed against my center.

"Zach, please...," is all I can reply and when he pushes my bodysuit aside and positions himself at my entrance, I try to pull myself onto his hard-on to relieve myself from some of the unbearable pressure between my legs.

"Tell me what you want," Zach orders hoarsely, not giving in yet. "I want you to say it!"

"Fuck me, Zach!" I can't believe I just uttered those words, but my arousal is almost painful, and I crave for a relief. I crave for Zach with every fiber of my heated body.

With an animalistic growl, Zach makes one hard thrust and enters me harshly and without any warning. I cry out in pleasure and dig my nails into his scalp as a light pain rushes through me. A pain I actually enjoy, and which turns me on even more.

"Holy fuck, Liv!" Without hesitation, Zach starts pounding into me while I tightly hold on to his hair, tugging on it and moaning loudly.

At this moment, I don't care if anyone outside can hear us. I'm so turned on right now, and I can't think straight. The feeling of Zach's body pressed against mine and his sucking lips on my neck is overwhelming me.

"Oh shit...yes, Zach," I pant as he hits the perfect spot. "Right there! Fuck...don't stop!"

"You like it rough, don't you?" Zach growls while speeding up. His thrusts come hard and fast and I hold on to his hair for dear life. "I know you love it when I fuck you hard! Oh fuck, yes...I know you do."

"Yes," I moan and already feel the rising knot in my stomach. "Harder, Zach!"

God, how I missed his rough side. Since we came back together, we mainly had slow and tender sex. I think we just needed this tenderness to become closer again and I genuinely enjoyed every minute of our drawn-out love making, but right now, all I want is to get fucked by him. The harder, the better.

"Fuck, Liv. You're a dream to me!" Zach squeezes out between his moans while he keeps hammering into me relentlessly and his eyes lock with mine. Little beads of sweat start building on his forehead which make him look even hotter. There are times when I still have trouble believing that this man chose me to be his girl.

Zach's movements become sloppier, telling me he's close as well. The slapping sound of our clashing flesh fills the room alongside our panting and loud moans.

"Shit...Baby...I'm going to come! Fuck...I need you to join me now!"

When my orgasm washes over me, I tighten my grip in his hair and feel him throbbing inside me when my sex starts clenching around his dick. Zach gently presses his lips against mine, kissing me with raw love and desire, and we swallow each other's moans while he circles his hips, riding us through our high until the pulsation subsides.

He keeps kissing me for a while, holding me close, and strokes my cheeks. We're both breathless and slightly sweaty and I close my eyes for a moment to regain my ability to think straight.

"Oh god, Livie," Zach mutters once he puts me down again. "You're fucking amazing!"

Smiling fondly at me, he tucks some lose strands of my hair behind my ear before leaning down for another sensual and slow kiss.

With a satisfied sigh, I gently pull back and graze my knuckles over his flushed cheeks.

"I think we should join the others again," I suggest giggly. "Otherwise, it'll get suspicious!"

Zach chuckles deeply and helps me back into my jeans. I quickly check my reflection to make sure I don't look like an absolute mess, but I still have glowing cheeks and slightly watery eyes and I'm sure anybody will know what I was up to the past fifteen minutes just by looking at me.

"Alright, let's go!" I say after straightening my disheveled hair with my hands.

Once we open the door, we already hear loud, male voices booming through the bar. The music has stopped, and I instantly sense troubles.

"What the fuck is going on there?" Zach shoots me a worried look and protectively wraps his arm around me.

When we step back into the guest room, I freeze as soon as I lay eyes on a way too familiar face.

Fuck!

*****

Aaah... We hate cliffhanger, I know... Sorry for ending the chapter right here, but it would've gotten way too lengthy if I hadn't made this cut. Who do you think just showed up at Nora's?💀

How did you like this chapter? Zach and Livie got a bit risky, and Liv showed her naughty side again. I loved writing it and I hope you enjoyed it as well.🦋

Fasten your seatbelts, we're diving into a bit of drama in the next chapter. But I think you already noticed that. lol🥶

As always, please comment and vote.🌞

Katie🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
57.4K 2.8K 29
~ 5k words per chapter. And I let it happen. I closed my eyes, turned my back, and gave in to the sunlight. And for the first time, I've experience...
63.6K 2K 20
BOOK #2 of 'Forever Collection': "You don't talk to me, you don't listen, you just don't give a shit do you?!" I spat. I pushed him away, gritting my...
5.5K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...