Ms. Jones, You're My Trigger...

Від gone_flower

Book one. A story of a young adult whose speech deficiency ruled over her life - Until now. Alexis Anderson... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
II - Chapter 1
II - Chapter 2
II - Chapter 3
II - Chapter 4
II - Chapter 5
II - Chapter 6
II - Chapter 7
II - Chapter 8
II - Chapter 9
II - Chapter 10
II - Chapter 11
II - Chapter 12
II - Chapter 13
II - Chapter 15
II - Chapter 16
II - Chapter 17
II - Chapter 18
II - Chapter 19
II - Chapter 20
Epilogue
Q/A
Spin-off is out!
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter R-rated!

II - Chapter 14

17.1K 782 595
Від gone_flower

Alexis POV

Peacefulness.

That's what I've felt when I watched the beautiful sunrise after an amazing night with Vanessa. And while the entire night was a complete blur, I couldn't help but feel happy from the overwhelming amount of emotions she made me feel throughout it. With one distinctive feeling that ruled over my brain – Pleasure.

Never did I experience such comfort and safety. With the constant anxiety that resided within, being suddenly gone, I simply wished it could have stayed like this forever.

Hearing my gorgeous woman shuffle in her bed I smiled and sat on its edge, beginning to gently caress her messy black hair.

"Mmm, come back to bed," she muffled with her lips against my thigh, cuddling closer into me.

I let out a giggle - She was so adorable. It wasn't often when I got to see her so relaxed and carefree. With the tips of my fingers, I moved some loose hair strands away from her face and leaned in to plant a loving and soft kiss against her forehead.

Wish she could understand how much she meant to me. Her presence was like a cure to my anxiety and stress. I always knew love and relationships were important, but never thought they could be this powerful, it was baffling, yet amazing.

Her bright grey eyes caught my attention, she was looking at me now wide awake without saying a word.

"What is it?" I chuckled feeling shy – I didn't like when people looked at me with so much intensity.

Almost as if thinking of an answer her hand moved towards my face and rested itself against my left cheek. She didn't move it, just held it there, while her gaze for even a second didn't pull away from mine.

"Sorry," her voice hoarse from the sleep. "I was just checking if you were real, as silly as it sounds, I thought I might have been dreaming," she told me in a whisper.

My heart swelled and all the strength just disappeared from my body.

"There's o-o-only one way to find out," I declared and freed myself from her hold.

She didn't do anything, letting me do whatever I wanted. My teeth not so gently grazed her earlobe and bit into it with just enough strength to make her flinch, but not bruise.

"Did you feel t-that?" I husked into her ear, receiving a short hum in response.

Suddenly I felt her arms find their way around my torso before getting flipped underneath her. She began attacking me with quick kisses and I giggled loudly, enjoying the teasing session before it got out of hand. 

Vanessa unbuttoned the white shirt, which I stole from her this morning, unrevealing my naked skin, instantly giving me goosebumps from the breezy air that entered through the open window. "I'm the one who bites here, don't get cocky," she warned playfully.

Her finger began trailing against my belly causing me to suck in the air from the pleasure her touch was leaving behind.

"Look down," her words held trails of mischief.

Confused by what she was getting at, I lowered my gaze onto my body, which I was yet to look at after our night together.

Gasping in shock, heat overtook my cheeks and I almost immediately covered my eyes with my forearm.

"Am I w-w-weird?" I wondered what was wrong with me for loving it so much.

My hand got gently removed from my face and I was met with a warm smile that made me feel so much more comfortable.

"Definitely," she joked, but my serious scolding glare made her correct herself. "You can't be serious..." she groaned feeling nervous. "Baby, a lot of people enjoy much more freaky shit in the bedroom, the fact that you like these," she pointed at one of many bites bruises she has left on my body throughout the night. "Is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, okay?"

"Mhm," I nodded still blushing, but taking in another look at my body, which somehow made me happy.

"You're smiling," she said proudly. "Does it mean I did a good job?" she asked with cockiness.

Letting out a giggle I pecked her lips, "I..l-loved it..." I confessed against my own embarrassment.

A cheeky grin appeared on her lips making her look this much more attractive.

"Soo..." she trailed not taking her eyes away from my body. "It's very hard to control myself when I see you laying underneath me with this pure gaze and roughed up body."

She exposed her teeth by biting into her lip and I automatically gulped.

I didn't protest even though my entire body was sore - I wanted more, already feeling heated up from as little as her touch against my bare skin.

Tilting my head to the side I allowed her to do whatever she pleased and soon between kisses and sucking against my stomach I felt her hand move onto my core.

Grabbing the side of the bedsheet with my teeth - I bit into it. As the endorphins were rushing through me a hundredth time since yesterday evening.

Everything around me was fading and all I could focus on was this amazing feeling of pleasure.

Unsure of when and why I grabbed Vanessa's free hand and moved it towards my chest. At first, she didn't mind it, but the second I kept on going upwards towards my throat, it threw her off for a second.

She didn't say anything but rather asked for confirmation with her eyes, and I still didn't know whether it was a spur of a moment kind of thing, but I guided her hand onto my throat and squeezed it.

Once I moved my hand away she kept on choking me gently, providing me with yet another wave of excitement. 

"Fuck!" I screamed and whined until I felt my strength disappear.

Breathing heavily Vanessa just stared at me with dilated pupils as if not believing what just happened.

"Well fuck Rohi, you sure never cease to amaze," she let out with a heavy breath. "Nap?"

Mhm.

"Nap," I repeated wearily, and before we knew we fell asleep while cuddling.

After we both woke up, this time without any more holdbacks, we went to one of the hotel's café's where Vanessa treated me to a lovely lunch and a nice cup of coffee - Since we were late for the breakfast. 

She was surprised to say the least when she found out that I drank americano, meanwhile, she went for a classic cup of latte. What could I say? I enjoyed a dark coffee, especially when I needed a head start for the day.

We spent some time sharing things we were yet to say about ourselves. Vanessa has told me more about Amira's parents and their childhood together, but also about her mother and father. That day when I followed her into the office, finding her crying on her desk, she explained that she spoke to her brother, that I met once before in front of her flat.

From what she's told me he didn't sound like a bad guy, and I slightly wished she maybe considered forgiving him, but I also understood more than anyone the urge to leave bad memories behind and moving on with your life. So, whatever she chose to do I was going to respect and support her.

"Have you seen them since?" she asked hesitantly, after getting onto the topic of my childhood.

By 'them' she meant my parents, who were currently doing their time in jail.

"Nope," I answered indifferently.

She quickly realized it wasn't a topic that I ever wanted to bring up, and changed it immediately.

"I'm glad you and your friends are doing better," she said with a smile.

Taking another bite of pancake, I nodded happily. "Yeah, w-w-we sorted things out, h-hope it's only going to get b-b-better now."

She hummed and looked outside the window - Her eyes lost for a few seconds.

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Um," she began and tapped her finger against the table. "I'm not sure if I should propose this, I wouldn't want to cross the line," she said while looking at her coffee.

I chuckled and smiled warmly, "Just s-s-say it, it's alright."

Taking a deep breath, she finally relaxed. "I kind of spoke to Ann about this... School is almost over and I've been helping a couple of students with their applications to the local universities." She observed me thoroughly, knowing I already assumed where this was going. "Would you and your friends be interested? I mean your grades are more than enough for receiving scholarships, with appropriate letters I could easily get enough financial help for you guys to afford it. What do you think...?" she trailed carefully.

University? It wasn't something we've even considered, but wouldn't that be an amazing opportunity? But... No. We couldn't if we would what about Mason?

"I-"

"Wait," she interrupted. "Don't answer just yet. Promise to think about it and talk it out with your friends, okay?"

"Okay..." I agreed, feeling overwhelmed by worry.

I wanted to, it would be an amazing next step, and Mason without a doubt would convince us to do it, but I also knew that deep down it was his biggest fear – Being left behind. So how could we- I do it to him?

"Hey, don't overthink it, whatever you choose to do I will support you," she added lovingly. "I'm just throwing in another option, in case you would want to have it."

Somehow, she had the ability to make my stress disappear in seconds.

"So... I planned a day at the spa, but... Uhm," she cleared her throat and fixed the collar of my shirt. "I'm not so sure if that's the best idea with all the marks I gave you," she grinned apologetically.

Feeling myself blushing I hid my face in my arms. "Yeah, l-let's not do that," I agreed.

"I'm sorry, I promise I will take you another time," she chuckled and sipped on her coffee. "Not my fault my girlfriend is a little freaky," she blurted out quickly scolding herself afterward.

Pulling my gaze towards her I stared at her with shock. We never exactly called whatever this was. Of course, we loved each other, but Vanessa made it clear that until I was done with high school, we weren't going to put a name on our relationship.

"So, we are g-g-girlfriends now?" I wondered with a cheeky smile.

She looked so beautiful flustered, letting out a groan. "Well, it's not like I can allow your first time to be with someone who isn't your girlfriend... Um, if that's okay with you of course," she carried on with a blush.

With a chuckle, I leaned in and whispered. "I will consider," lowly into her ear.

"What?!" she snapped taken aback as I laughed at her reaction.

"Sorry," I quickly apologized not wanting to be rude. "I'm all y-yours, aren't I?" I said hinting at the marks.

She huffed, but it was enough to crack a smile upon her lips.

"S-s-shame I can't brag a-about having an older girlfriend," I continued feeling especially playful.

"Brat," she scoffed quietly, but I knew she was enjoying it. "You will see, time flies so quickly, you will be my age in no time. Honestly, I don't even know how and when my last couple of years went by," there was a touch of sadness in her speech.

Time flew by, it was an inevitable truth, but as long as it was with her and my friends, I didn't mind it moving forward.

Taking her hand into mine I smiled and changed the topic onto something much lighter. It was nice to just have lunch and chat with someone you were in love with. Simple things were the ones to be cherished, that was something I hoped to never forget because better than anyone I knew - Nothing lasts forever.  

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

847 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
865 241 23
𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 -𝟎𝟏 "Hope" I shout her name while running, trying to find her everywhere but even a sin...
61K 2K 38
Jay an in the closet 16 years old had a great life. She was good at baseball, amazing actually. But then her mom got in an accident, everything chang...
126K 4.6K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...