Dr. Beast and his Inamorata

Bởi crazy_writer_97

#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I wh... Xem Thêm

1. An Accident
2. First Day
3.Night Duty
4. Surgery and Surgery and Surgery
5. Life or synonym of the wife...
6. Mystery
7. Respirating wall
8. Cold War
9. First Compliment
10. Argument
11. Red-Inflammed-Swollen Wrist
12. Damoiseau in distress
13. Planning
14. Ignorance
15. First kiss
16. Strangers to undefinable relation...
17. Questions
18. Fib
19. Tears
20. Messed up
21. Seduce him!
23. Hakuna Matata!
24. Love bites
25. Love no! lustboy...
26.Disquietude
27. Like girlfriend, like boyfriend.
28.BANG! BANG!
29. Kitchen mess-A
30. Kitchen mess-B
31. Day of astounds...
32. Nasty desires...
33. Quarrels
34. Moans and groans
35. Dr. Adi...get well soon
36. Funfair
37. Well-wisher
38. Kidnap!
39. Indignation, Curiosity, and Guilty.
40. Inamorata!
41. Inamorato!
42. You are made for me...
43. Final Cliffhanger
44. Ishaan
45. Ishika
Epilogue-Men are men
New Book
Adi and Rosh
Ishaan-Before we met.
Bonus Chapter: Ishaan's silent lovers!

22. Goons attack

4.8K 259 17
Bởi crazy_writer_97

Okay. It's going too much. Just too much. I thought. "...and this is Hibiscus...while that is jasmine, that is a tulip, that one is orchids, iliac...Ishu here, look over here, not at my grandson." Granny teased me with her mouth curved up into an ironic smile, forming depression on her wrinkled cheeks. Anu, standing behind me, giggled while watering the plants. 

For an hour. No, it's more than two hours, Anu and Granny kept me between them and prevented me to exit the hall specifically preventing me to go near my kiddo. While I was busy peeking at that calm, cold personality sitting in peace, behind the counter of the first room checking accounts by going through all billing files.

"Go! Go!" Granny exclaimed. 

"Should I? I mean he is still furious on me." I cast downed glancing intermittently on the personalities standing either side to me.  

"Nothing. Go! And. Yes, remember those all thing what I thought you." Anu whisper-addressed and winked.

"Come here!" Granny beckoned, I tilted towards her side. She whispered, "kiss him. All anger will run out of the window." Anu gave a shirked cough. 

If Anu was fast then Granny was faster.

I ambled out of the hall, then to the desk staring at Dr. Ishaan. I marched to and fro in front of the counter, peering at him from the corner of my eyes. He looked different in casual wear unlike he appeared every day in formal wear. I mean he was looking stunningly hot in that seafoam t-shirt. But still, that similar tiredness didn't leave his face. 

Did he have lunch?  

As if, he is going to answer me. 

I ducked to the recreation room, filled the bowl with strawberries and grapes, and came back to the counter room after washing them. Pulling the spare rolling chair, I positioned myself behind him. On another side, he didn't bother with any of my actions and acted as if I was not existing around him. 

"Can I help you?" 

Of course, he avoided me. 

"Did you have your lunch?" He flipped the billing papers of the file, ignoring me. Still, I took a piece of strawberry and offered him. At least he can reject it, right by shaking his head, instead of completely avoiding me. "Fine!" I mumbled. "By the way, you are missing those juicy..." I took a bite and "hmm..." I moaned in middle and observed him, suddenly his fingers working on the calculator froze  "...hmm, so much much juicy....hmm." I took another bite and gave a side glance at his frozen finger which now was in a fist. 

It's working. Yes.

"Suooppp!" I made another lustful hissing voice trying to suck the liquid drops sitting on my strawberry. His fist-pumping in and out.  His temples bulge out, due to the clenching of his teeth. Wetting his lips, he started tapping his finger on the desk.

"Hmmm..."

"Stop it!"

"What, Dr. Ishaan?" I asked moving closer to him with my face very much besides his sharp jawline. 

"Don't pretend to be innocent, Ishika. You know what I am referring to?" he replied with his eyes fixed to the floor, straight ahead to him. 

My fingers crawled to his hand and slowly I traced them on his forearm, as the t-shirt he wore was half-sleeve I have enough bare skin of his to tease by. Then moving more closer I whispered in his ear. "What are you referring to Ishaan?" I sounded lusty. But calling him just Ishaan was the first time. I want to end the feeling of the junior-senior doctor between us. Ultimately! It felt hearty calling him Ishaan. While it felt humorous calling him kiddo.

He tilted his face towards my side, our lips just a couple of inches away. That's great. Chance to imply the intense level of seducing. I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth and breath slowly, trying to be erotic and raunchy. Intermittently he glanced between my lips and eyes. 

"Kiss me!" I demanded against his lips, staring deep in his dark, ash-brown eyes. He just kept drifting his gaze. I grasped, he was taking his own time comprehending either to go with ego and push me away or with his yearning desire and claim my lips. That's why I started the count down, with my lips still getting tortured between my upper jaw and lower jaw teeth. 

One... Two... Three... 

Kiss me boar. 

Four...five...

Kiss me loon don't bother about the loss of calories...I was screaming mentally. 

Argh! In an aim to seduce him, I reached the peak level of temptation. How could I control after all he is mine, I have all right to get tempted with him, to his lips, to his touch. I wanted to take the further process of kissing but had no idea how to kiss. Nevertheless, I erased the distance and placed my lips just a millimeter away from his. I was in confusion either to take his upper or lower lip in my mouth...

Just then with a 'ding ding' voice, the door was pushed in with two familiar figures. He pulled away, jerking my hand, which somehow was entangled with his. Dr. Aditya and Rangon returned after delivering flower bouquets to the wedding hall. While Dr. Ishaan got up from his stool, walking away he stepped out of the room.

"Was he shouting or yelling at you?" Dr. Aditya inquired with concern, I shook my head cursing both of them to interrupt my kissing session. Granny and Anu were right, just a kiss will kill all his anger. So, I should somehow kiss him. I took my mobile and browsed 'kissing videos'. 

********

"Relax, everything will get sorted out..but you have to act natural. Very natural." Dr. Aditya was busy teaching how to act naturally like screaming for help while goons attack. We started an hour ago to our resort, and barely a mile to reach. Anu and Dr. Ishaan were coming behind us in another car. Anu worked hard and won over her brother by making him agree to go to the same resort, but it ended with a strict order of 'We will go but book a separate table.' 

It's seven in the evening when he pulled the car into the parking lot of the resort. 

Dr. Aditya gave me an extra mobile in which they are going to guide me the instructions, while my mobile will be on with Anu's call for the whole time. We both seated at our table adjacent to the pool. It was a shape-less pool designed as amoebic with blue color paint. All tables were full except a few but with reserved tags. On each table there was a white rose dipped in a glass of water at the center of the table. The whole scenario seemed romantic; the dark sky with illuminating full moon, the background violin music, and the light flashing on our faces with the waving movement of the pool water. Although, the person I wanted is still on his way.

"What so, special about this resort," I asked. 

"This was the place where Ishaan, Anu, me and my..." he took a deep breath and shook his head, before completing, "my first wife used to visit. Every month ending. It was like an outing." A small smile curled upon his lips, "We four were childhood friends we were like family, still we are but one person left us permanently. The last time we visited was in her seventh month of pregnancy. It's been two years for now." 

"You are a strong man you didn't let your grieve affect your attitude. I should appreciate that."

A few minutes later, Anu entered the restaurant and tramped to our table but soon improved her tramps to decent treading when females with dirty, disgusting looks and males with amused smiles were gawking at her walking style. With a sheepish smile, she approached us. 

"You people have no idea, how furious that grizzly bear-like brother fellow of mine was when I revealed out that I didn't book any table as they were out of the reservation. His body was almost emitting incandescents. Uff!" She blethered and release a big sigh, rubbing her temple with her index and middle finger. Dr. Ishaan also has the same habit of doing that. As I remember, on our first-night duty when he was in a state of nervousness while asking me to accompany him for dinner. 

"He is coming!" I said to them, watching the extremely furious face walking like Godzilla to our table, ignoring a gaze towards my direction, that was kinda expected. Dr. Aditya gave me just twenty minutes to get ready in the evening when he took me to the hostel.  I wore a maroon strappy cold shoulder jumpsuit...just to attract him, as this was the same color when he first-time complimented as looking elegant.

"If this is some type of your cheap plan then I assure you Anu this is not gonna work" he burst out on his sister. 

"Plan. What plan Shaan? I didn't get you?"  

He took a deep breath, "plan to..." he cut off for a moment of second when his eyes unintentionally fell on me. I smiled at him. "Anu let's go to another nearby restaurant."

"But. Kiddo, there are no restaurants, nearby." Anu protested. He gave a once-over to the restaurant. Groaning like a grizzly bear he took a seat opposite me. Then everything fell silent, a silent which a haunting tiger maintains while preparing to attack its prey.  

"What would you like to order, sir?" A waiter approached us with a tablet.

"So my dear sister what would you like to order?" Brother Adi asked.

Ishaan's lips. Currently, I was contemplating that. 

I shook my head and gave my order, then Anu, followed to her Dr. Aditya then lastly Dr. Ishaan. After the waiter left us, my secret mobile beeped with a text message from Anu. 

'Go to Washroom and make a call on my mobile.'

"Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom." Except for Dr. Ishaan, they both responded with an assuring smile.

I stepped into the restroom and called to Anu. She lifted the call. "Hello, Anu."

"Yes, Speaking." Her tone was calm and serious. "Okay." She took a pause and "yeah" and another pause, "Fine. I will be visiting you in an hour." Then a second later, she acted in front of her brother, "Shaan, Adi I have urgent work. One of my clients has to attend court tomorrow and now she was like she has some doubts with the divorce papers." So, Anu is a divorce lawyer, whole day we were together and didn't get the time to ask about her work.

"That's great!" Dr. Ishaan piped in with excitement. "Let's go."

"No! of course not. Kiddo." I giggled. "You ordered food, have your dinner, and come with them."

"_No! Adi, just pack the food if you feel full."

"I am not available here for a free service." Brother Adi countered. 

"Okay. Okay. Just eat and come. I am getting late. Bye!" She said. I heard Dr. Ishaan's protests, urging to go along with her then a few ruffling sounds. A minute later, Anu reattended the call, "Ishika that went well. Now, call to Adi." 

"Okay!" I cut her call and dialed Dr. Aditya's number. 

"Yes, Chaya." I giggled. My cheeks very hurting as for morning I didn't stop giggling, smiling, or laughing. I hope all their hard work should be fruitful, Dr. Ishaan and I should get back to normal. In other conditions, we were never normal since our first encounter but at least I could long for coupling. On another side of the call, he continued, "okay. I am coming." 

"What happened?" Dr. Ishaan asked, I could sense he was a bit annoyed.

"Ananya is crying as she didn't see me, the whole day." He lied, Ananya is her daughter's name with whom he spent the whole morning and afternoon. "Ishaan you both have dinner and come."

"Wait. Let her come, we all three can leave."

"Of course. Not, she was excited to eat her, I can't depress her. Take my car, I will call a taxi or will call Anu if she didn't go too far."

"But. Adi!" His voice was barely perceptible as I heard Dr. Aditya's response from the call.

"My dear sweetheart. You both are alone. Speak and...hmm. For God's sake, sort out things, I want to see my friend and sister together, as beautiful and happy pair."

"Thank you so much, Brother Adi."

"And yes. Call Anu and hid the mobile from his eyes. Bye." He cut the call while I redialled Anu's number.

"Now. Go to him."

"Yes. yes," I stepped out after giving a glance at the only beautiful reflection, making the large mirror of the restroom, elegant

I ducked to the table and took a seat, opposite him. To make it real I tilt my head left and right. "Where are Anu and Dr. Adi?" He took out his mobile, ignoring my question. I tapped on the table on the side of his empty plate. When he looked back at me, I rose my brows and asked him, "where are they?"

"Huh! As if you don't know?"

"No!"

"Do you think, I couldn't make out their sudden, urgent calls are unplanned."

"Ahem...I can't grasp your words, Ishaan!" He gave me one hard look and was about to speak when the waiter interrupted him with our ordered meal. 

He plated all the plates on the table, "would you like to have any drink?" He asked us.

"Yes. Please. Get me a glass of red wine." I requested, just to get drunk and act weird in front of him like all those happen in romantic novels.

"No! No alcohol. Will call if we need anything." Dr. Ishaan denied and dismissed him, glaring at me, I rolled out my lower lip giving him a puppy face. I took the plate of chicken starters and plated my plate. "I lost my appetite!" he stopped me when I took another spoonful of starters near his plate. 

"Fine. You can just give me company, right." All he did was glaring at me. 

"I don't even want to sit with you. Still, I am doing that." That just ached my heart. 

"Don't hate me that much. Dr. Ishaan." I mumbled. 

I got an immediate text on secret mobile from Anu, 'Ignore that dastard's words. Okay!' I forgot Anu was on call.

"Okay. Assume as..." I bit my lip, resisting my tongue to articulate the words forming in my brain "...as the first and last dinner with me and please eat." I requested. 

And second text message from Anu, 'Don't even repeat that for the next time, I long a good future for you both.'

He took a deep breath and took the bowl of chicken chow mein, which Anu had ordered, and plated his plate. We ate silently, maintaining a silence that can even beat the pin-drop silence. All he did was shoveling a spoon full of chow mein and gazing here and there. 

And a third text, 'Enough of silence, speak something.'

"Nice resort and also food." I began gulping the saliva of courage. I waited for his reply. "You are not gonna speak with me. At least behave as I am existing around you."

"I have no interest either to speak or look at you." 

Did he drink bitter guard juice, today?

"Okay. I am sorry. Sorry, for calling you...I mean sorry for all those words I told you last evening."

"Do you want anything, sir?"

"Privacy!" I shouted. That poor waiter, with a hair-styled assimilating like those fan-shaped feathery leaves of a palm tree, nodded with terror-stricken eyes, before leaving us alone and in silence.

"I was waiting for you that evening, when you didn't come and came to know you left to Kanpur, I thought you have another female over there. I thought your love was fake. I thought you took my advantage. It's just my misapprehension which caused a big misunderstanding in me... I am s-sorry. Sorry for everything. Please give me a chance."

"Did you finish?"

"Please say something. Talk to me, shout or ..."

"I think we should leave. It's getting late."

"Stop avoiding me. Ishaan. Please." I glanced with pleading eyes and placed my hand on his hand. 

He didn't stop, avoiding me. He called to the waiter, asked for the bill. After the waiter approached with the bill and grumpy look only to me, Dr.Ishaan did the payment and stood up straight, "I will be waiting in the parking lot." He walked away then wandered off.

"Anu. He is not responding to my words!" I put the secret phone against my ear and yelled out in frustration.

"Patience. Handle him with patience. I will cut the call. But a mile after, when you see an ice cream stall, force him to stop the car and then act according to our plan. Okay. Bye."

I walked out with two mobiles clutched in one hand and my purse in another hand. He was in Dr. Adi's car in the driver's seat. The drive started, it was the first time we were traveling in the car.  

"So, you are calling this a break-up?"

"Hmm..."

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

"Ahh...hmm...100 percent sure?"

He turned his face and stared at me with a cold, silent glare. I glanced at top of his head, icicles started forming on the roof of the car. "Yesss!" He hissed.

"Ok...That's...That's...I mean you are 110 percent sure!"

"Shut up! I need to focus." I smirked at his words and turned towards his side.

My phone beeped with a text message from Dr. Adi, 'All set, goons are waiting for you. And don't fear they are trustworthy.'

I replied with a cross-finger emoji to him. Next, I focused on the hard-rock-like human being sitting beside me.

"You want to focus," I teased and traced my fingers on his forearm. He clutched the steering wheel, turning his knuckles pale. "They are so muscular, much more for me to bite the whole night. Especially those juicy lips of yours. It's been days, aren't you missing my lips, Ishaan?" 

"No. Cause I already had a few in Kanpur. And your's were not as tasty as theirs." I quirked my one lip corner and turned to gaze at the road. Far far away I saw a cart, an ice cream cart. 

"I want ice cream." As if, he bothers my request. "I said I want an ice cream." I waggled his shoulder. 

"Stop being childish, from where the hell should I_" he cut off when he saw an ice cream cart standing on the roadside. 

"Hihi" I grinned. He stopped the car at the roadside. Near the ice cream cart, there were two men along with the cart owner. I thought, assumed, and expected that the goons will be very well built muscular, tall, and at least hunky types. But No. Nothing to my imagination. They didn't even reach the base level of my imaginations. "You want to have one?" I asked.

"No!"

"I expected that!" I unbuckled my seat belt and jumped out of the car. Staring at three different size, shape but same age men, slowly paced to the ice cream cart. "I want a choco bar," I said to the broad nose, manikin-like owner of the cart. "By the way, I am Ishika, your target," I whispered to him.

Then a board, drum-like belly fellow, standing somewhere far approached me from behind, "we know, Aditya sir, showed your pic. And I am Pumbaa. He is Timon" he introduced to a hollow body, one standing in front of the cart who very much appeared like a moth-eaten bark. "And he is_"

"_Simba" I finished when he pointed at the cart owner. "You people didn't get an any better name. Or your parents were very much in love with cartoons."

"It's our boss. He...likes c-cartoons. So, he gave us code names as animated series," Timon whispered. "We are going to attack you, now."

"Yes. Yes." I said with excitement. 

"Hey, beautiful chick." Pumbaa teased with a loud voice, pulling my choco bar off from my hand, and threw it somewhere.

"How dare you?" I shouted. From behind he caught my one arm and pulled. My other arm was in Timon's grip. 

"Come with us we will give you unlimited ice creams."

"No. No. Leave me." I said.

"Madam shout," Simba whispered. 

"No!! Leave me, you Morons!" 

"Scream out of your heart!" Pumbaa whispered.

"Help me!!! Dr. Ishaan help me. Please!" They were dragging me to the roadside into the bushes followed by tall trees. "Dr. Ishaan!!!"

"Madam. He came out but just stood calmly with his arms crossed over his chest." 

Was he assuming that just a glare will beat up them and I will be saved?

"Let's encourage him," Simba advised. I guess he is talented among them. "What?" he laughed loudly. "That banana peel is going to save you from us!?!?! Just a hit and he will be knock downed," he shouted and gave a devil laugh.

"Is he coming?" I whispered-asked.

"He didn't even move an inch." 

I frowned and jerked my head toward the back to look at the cold figure of my man. "Dr. Ishaan. Help me. For God's sake. Please!!!" I screamed out of my heart and coughed because of too much vibration created in my vocal cords. But nothing affected, as he stood in the same position, shaking his head. 

We reached to bushes, then approaching the tall trees.

"He is coming!" Pumbaa informed.

"Please protest us before he hit us exaggeratedly!" Timon whispered-requested. I gave a once-over to his hollow body and nodded with a sympathetic look. 

Dr. Aditya didn't get any better goons, rather than these cartoons.

"Dr. Ishaan please help me!!!"

"Oh, come on baby girl we will pleasure you better than him." 

"How dare you?" I shouted at them. "Dr. Ishaan!!!" I cried when they pulled me into the population of tall trees. "Leave me. Please. Let me go!" I protested. 

"Hey man, get out of our way." Dr. Ishaan took a step forward, blocking their way. "You are not gonna listen to us!" Simba warned and went to him and was about to hit in his stomach, which my handsome hero stopped by grabbing it. 

Hash! I am excited. He will fight with them for me and will rescue me from these fake goons. And as trained by Anu, I will hug him tightly and act as mentally affected. She even suggested shedding tears, which is a very difficult task for me, but I will try to gain his extreme level of concern.

"Ok. How about we four make a deal?" Dr. Ishaan offered and stood gazing at three goons with his hands shoved in his jeans pocket. "And trust me! Deal's profit will be her. You all can have her. I have no interest to waste my energy for her." 

"You Boar! I hate you" I shouted at that stupid moronic mannequin monster. He is really very very hardest of all hard-hearted persons.

--------------------------

So, nothing much or less...just vote, comment.

And please share your opinion on Dr. Adi's goons... 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

60.6K 5.3K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
863K 39.9K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
472K 23.2K 63
For her, he is the light of her life. She never thought of leaving him. But unknowingly they got into a fight. He went out leaving her alone in the h...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...