Dead or Alive (Reader x Fnaf...

By The_Ghost_Ryder

Y/n L/n is no longer alive, or that's what everyone thinks. Turns out you get a second chance, coming back to... More

🔪Happy Birthday🎂
💔Pain💢
🌸Dream or Nightmare🌑
🛡The Survey Corps🗡
🗡Colossus Titan🗡
💢I'm Sorry💔
🥀Scar's Last Forever🗡
💔Blood and Tears💧
🐻They'll Find You🐻
💀Female Titan💥
🗡Avenge me🗡
🔥Die in a Fire🔥
💥Traitors💔
✨GoodBye✨

💙Don't leave💔

379 13 30
By The_Ghost_Ryder

(I have so many fnaf songs that I listen to!)

~GiggleBit pov~

"Ugh" I groaned.
"You okay?" Someone asked.
"Yeah. . . Yeah I'm good." I muttered, they held out their hand and helped me up.
"You sure?"
"Yeah. . . what happened?"
"You passed out, that's what happened" Chica said as she walked up.
"Passed out? Why did I pass out?" I muttered.
"It's your system, it probably has to updated." Toy Freddy said.
"Updated?" I groaned.

Funtime Foxy walked beside me and helped me walk. I didn't notice that it was Golden Freddy who helped me up, until Funtime Foxy walked me away to the stage again.
"T-The guard? What happened to the night guard?" I asked.
"Foxy got him, don't worry about it." Circus Baby said.
"Wait how do I update my system then?"
"That's the problem. Only the mechanic can fix that, and he arrives in the morning." Freddy said as crossed his arms.

Great, the only person who can solve my problem, arrives in the morning.
"Well what should I do then?" I said.
"Maybe rest for bit? You can sit here on the stage or wait in the parts and service room?" Bonnie suggested.
"I'll sit here for a bit. . . I need to sharpen my hook anyway." I muttered.

"Ahem, I need you 8 real quick, you 5 stay here." The puppet said. Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, and Toy Freddy followed after her.

Withered Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Balloon boy stayed in the room with me.
"Your hot-"
"Stop!" Foxy growled at him.
"What is his deal?" I asked.
"He's a pervert that's what" Withered Chica huffed.

"We should catch up on what we all missed" Freddy said before sitting on the stage with me.
"So. . . this whole time you all been searching for me?" I asked.
"Yeah, Susie thought that you were alive and out in the city again." Bonnie answered.
"I thought she was. . ." she mumbled.
"But she's here with us. Safe and around her friends." Freddy answered.
"Yeah. Like old times remember?" I said.

"Haha! Remember the time Bonnie thought he could fly like Peter Pan and jumped off the couch!" I giggled thinking of the old memory.
"Hahaa!" Foxy laughed.
"I hurt my stomach when that happened!" Bonnie hissed.
"But you face planted into my carpet floor!" Aussie teased.

"Or that time Y/n put Foxy's hand in warm water and made him pee in bed" Freddy chuckled.
"Yea-. . . That was you?" Foxy asked acting sad.
"I thought we was friends" he pouted.
"Hahaha! Or that time we tricked Susie into believing that Charlie was Krampus's daughter" Bonnie laughed.
"It scared me! I hate Krampus!" Chica blushed.

We spent an entire hour laughing about hilarious memories of our past. Camping. Sleepovers. Family trips. Picnics. Game nights. Birthdays. . .
"I never expected that to happen at all. . . I still wished it was game." Foxy mumbled.
"What happened wasn't any of our faults. . . well maybe me. . . I told him who's birthday it was. . . I even said your name to him Freddy. I caused our deaths. . ." I said.
". . . It's not your fault Y/n. You did your best, honestly when I saw you attack him with that axe, hahaha I thought it was Jason Voorhees." Freddy laughed.
"I thought it was Leather Face" Bonnie shuddered.
"Yeah, you kicked his ass saving us Y/n. Even if we did become this. . . we are still grateful that you sacrificed your life to keep us alive." Chica said proudly as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder as a hug.

"Thanks guys. . . It's been so long."

(See what I added there 😉 only true fnaf fans would know lol)

Bonnie rubbed the back of his head before Golden Freddy showed up out of nowhere.
"It's time to go back to the rooms you guys, GiggleBit, they've decided to keep you and Mangle in the same room for performances. Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy will be in a different room performing. Circus Baby and Ballora will perform together, you may walk anywhere just keep the children entertained." He said before floating and landing softly in front of me.

"And here" he said before he placed the old Springbonnie plush in my left hand.
"Oh- Cassi- Golden. . . you. . . You found him" I said with small tears forming from the memory of him winning this toy for me on Gabriel's birthday.

I got up and hugged him.
"Thank you so much, I never thought I would see this again." I sighed as I wiped a tear.
"I always kept that near me when I was alone. . . it reminded me of you. . ." his golden cheeks grew a glowing light pink color before he patted my shoulder.
"Come on you four. Let's go before they open the place up, make sure to bring more attention here okay?" He grinned.
"Got it!" I smiled.

He led them into the hall on my right straight down the hall to the parts and service room.
"Come on everybody! On stage let's go let's go!" Toy Freddy said as everyone quickly made their way to their places. I walked to the room in front of me and entered with Mangle. It handed me a small note saying 'Update needed' it winked at me before staying still.

I placed it on my chest and waited for the day guard to arrive.

~30 minutes later~

The sun shined brightly through the windows and I heard a car park from here.
"He Is aLmOsT HeRE" Mangle glitched out.
"The door is unlocking." I whispered.

It finally opened and 2 guards walked in. One was a woman and the second was a man.
"When you said we should work together, I didn't expect this Louis." The woman sighed.
"It's going to be great Juno, you'll love the kids."
"I won't love these. . . ugh. . . they're creepy Louis. I feel like they watch me." She shuddered.
"Oh, The night guard texted me last night saying that they added a new animatronics. . ."
"There's more?!"
"Yeah, somewhe- oh look!" He smiled as he walked in.

They looked familiar?

"Juno look! It's your favorite color."
"Purple. . . heh. . . did you make this one for me Louis?" She chuckled as she walked closer.
"Hmm. . . Update Needed? I'll need to fix it real quick before the customers arrive. Gimme a sec" he muttered before walking behind me and opening my lower back.
"Huh, these are new parts. More advanced then the 3 on stage haha!"
"This is fun to you Louis?" Juno mumbled.

She looked depressed. Upset and creeped out to be here. It looked like she hated to be here.
"Louis. . . Why did you have to work here. . . after the whole incident. . . I-I can't-"
"Juno, it's okay." He said before walking up to her and hugging her.
"We tried alright. . . there's still a chance, the police haven't conformed anything yet." He comforted.

Confirmed anything?
"I-I just. . . the room- there's still so much" she started to cry as she hugged Louis. Her dull brown eyes, long h/c hair tied up into a ponytail. Louis having e/c eyes and s/c skin.

No. T-those can't be-
"I miss her Louis. . . my baby. . . she just. . . she couldn't have run away" she sobbed in his arms.

N-No.
"I miss her too Juno, we must be strong for her. She will come back. We'll find her. Our sweet little girl is somewhere probably trying to find us, she has your strength and bravery Juno"
"She has your stubbornness Louis" she choked.
"Y/n will be just fine."

No?! M-Momma! D-daddy?! Me! It's me. Turn around! Look at me please! Mom! Dad!
"Hey don't cry, your foundation cost like 40 dollars."
"60 but still. . . It's my fault. I didn't go to the party, my work got the best of me. N-now she's gone." She sobbed.
"Y/n. . . she wouldn't just run away from us Juno, she. . . she is fine. She's alive and I know it." Louis smiled.

I am alive. . . am I? Dad I'm right behind you. I fought to stop my hand from reaching his shoulder, look at me. Mom please don't cry. Dad hug me.
"Dad" I muttered.
". . . did you hear that?" Juno asked.
"Hear what?" Louis questioned.
"I heard someone say dad."
"Juno-"
"No I swear! . . . t-that voice sounded like her-"
"Juno, it's just your imagination-"
"No! Louis I'm serious. . . it sounded like Y/n-"
"There's already people coming, go and open the doors. I need to reset her." He said with a low voice before turning to me and going behind my back.

He moved a few wires before holding something down, my eyes rolled back as my jaw opened up.

. . . . System reset: Complete
. . . . Update: Complete
. . . . Scanning: Scan Complete
. . . . Downloading: Download Complete

System Rebooted: Success

My eyes open and Louis was gone. I heard children laughing as they entered, Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie began to sing a song to the audience. 7 kids ran into the room and began to play with Mangle, they ripped off it's arm before chasing each other with it.
"Come and get me!" A girl screamed.
"Look at her!" A boy said before he walked up to me.

"Haha! She has boobs!"
"Awesome!" Another boy smiled.
"Hello, Boys and Girls. I am GiggleBit, your new BFF!" I smiled.
"Whoa! GiggleBit!" They smiled.
"I can make any dessert you want, I can perform something to your liking! I can tell you any story, I can sing, I can dance, I can do anything you ask of me." I gleamed with glowing cheeks.

My tail wagged as they pet my legs and stomach. A little girl held my hand and led me out of the room, the kids left Mangle alone and followed after me.
"Momma! Momma look at GiggleBit! Isn't she pretty!" The girl giggled.
"Wow she. . . she is gorgeous darling" her blonde hair mother said.

A boy played with my tail as another boy waited in front of me.
"And what's your name honey?" I asked.
"I'm Tommy"
"Tommy? That's a brave name! What do you want Tommy?"
"Um. . . a Chocolate sundae!" he smiled.

My stomach started to glow with a swirling purple and orange color. My stomach opened up and I grabbed the medium sized sundae before handing it to him.
"WHOA?! BILLY?! BILLY LOOK AT WHAT SHE CAN DO?!" He yelled before running off.

The kids looked away from the stage and ran to me, asking for sweets and candy. The guards thought there was a problem until they saw the kids laughing and eating all kinds of sweets.
"DADDY I WANT TO BUY A TOY OF HER?! I WANT A TOY?!" A girl shouted as she pulled on her father's sleeve.

I walked around the large main room and more kids were drawn out of the hallways and to me. I'm just glad that my body can produce and make it's sweets, that update really did something to me.

So many requests coming from so many kids. Their laughter and drawings of me and them, I never got this much attention from them.
"GiggleBit! Can you dance for me!"
"Can you sing for me!"
"Can you make me more ice cream!"
"I want a balloon!"
"Alright children, time for GiggleBit to have her break. Go on" Louis said as he guided the children away as they groaned and mumbled to themselves.

Good thing he stopped them, my body was overheating.
"Okay big girl. Back to the room. . . hello?" He said before standing closer to me.
"You alright there? Maybe your system overworked itself-"
"I'm okay. . . thank you" I said with a very low voice.
". . . Okay then, let's um, let's go to the room. You need to cool your system alright? Do AI even understand humans?" He chuckled.

"I understand you Louis." I said.
". . . Um. . . thank you for understanding me. Come on" he said before grabbing my hand and leading me inside the room with Mangle. He put me by the wall and tried to walk off before my grip tightened around his hand.

I don't want to let him go. I can't let my dad go. Dad please notice me.
"Um. . . okay GiggleBit, you can- you can let go now. GiggleBit? Come on now" he said nervously.
"Don't leave"
"GiggleBit?" He said with a more scared tone.
"Please don't leave me dad"
"GiggleBi-. . . w-what did y-"
"Louis" Juno said before she entered.
"A kid puked in party room 2, I need your help with the parents as well." Juno gagged.
"I-I'm coming. . ." he said a little shocked before I let him go.

His shadow disappeared and I was left there alone with Mangle.
"GiGgLeBIt? ArE yOU oKaY?" It asked.
". . . I'm fine Mangle. . . Can. . . can you not tell anyone what just happened?" I asked.
"oF cOuRsE, i PrOmIsE" it muttered.
"Thank you" I sighed before sliding against the wall and sitting down.

I hugged my knees and felt soft liquid drip from my lifeless eyes. I held his hand. So warm. Full of life. A pulse pumping. I just hope he comes back.

Dad don't leave me.

~After hours~

"Alright! And that's it!" Louis said as he fixed my heated system.
"You just find everything fun huh?" Juno muttered.
"Juju. . . come on, it's just something to get me in the mood. . . pause on that bu-"
"Hahahaha!" She laughed before getting up.
"I'm going to get my stuff. I'll see you in the car." She chuckled before walking out.

Louis accidentally cut a small piece of a wire as he waved her goodbye. He placed my back on and walked in front of me.
"So. . . what was the deal a couple hours of go?" He mumbled.

I didn't respond.
"Hello?. . . is your AI broke? Hello?" He said before tapping my eye.
"You called me dad. Why did you say tha-. . ." his voice dropped when he saw a red tear drip from my left eye.
"What the?. . " he raised his hand and wiped the blood off of me.

So warm.
He played with the blood with his fingers before looking up at me.
"T-That's blood." He muttered as he looked at my stomach.
"GiggleBit?" He said. My jaw slowly opened up, I felt my real jaw snap and break as it widely did.
". . . d@dd¥" I whispered with a low voice. He gulped before looking at my open mouth.

"Oh my god. . . w-what is that" he gasped. He saw my small human mouth being stretched apart.
"No. . . Y-Y/n! Y/n?! JUNO!? OH GOD I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS OFF!?" He yelled before reaching into my mouth.

Intruder: Eliminate

No!? My jaw snapped shut on his whole arm.
"AHHHH?!" Mangle snapped up and crawled around his entire body before yanking him backwards. His entire arm was tore off as the weight of Mangle made him fall back.

His arm was in my mouth?! I dropped it and looked back at his screaming state.
"N-No?! Mangle don't-"
"What is going on here!?" Toy Bonnie said as he ran in, seeing my father yelling in pain.
"Mangle finish him!" He shouted.
"NO?! THAT'S MY DAD!?" I screamed.

Toy Bonnie went silent before looking at him. He scoffed before raising his foot and was about to crush his head, I screamed before running and jumping onto Toy Bonnie.
"Leave him alone!?" I screamed.
"GiggleBit!?" Funtime Foxy yelled before trying to take me off of Toy Bonnie.

My right hook was lodged into his upper jaw, once Funtime Foxy tore me off, my hook ripped off the upper face of Toy Bonnie which he had let out a agonizing shout.
"TOY BONNIE?!" Everyone shouted.

The withered gang came out and saw the whole situation. His face was ripped off and hanging off my hook, my eyes were a black color now.
"GiggleBit!" Foxy yelled before running to me, Bonnie was right behind him too.

The puppet crawled out of her box before floating to the screaming cyan bunny.
"Are you okay?" Bonnie asked as he held my shoulder.
"IS SHE OKAY?! SHE RIPPED MY FACE OFF!?" T. Bonnie hissed.
"Well good, you deserve it!" Chica hissed.
"Shut up jaws!" T. Chica snapped.
"Quiet plastic!" I growled.

I looked at a reflection on the mirror and saw my face. My black eyes had white small spots for pupils, my lower jaw was covered in blood, my upper chest has blood on it too. I looked like a fox that just devoured an animal.
"Louis!" I said before turning around and seeing him holding his arm. I walked closer until he screamed for me tk stay away.

"L-Louis it's me! I-I'm your daughter! It's me Y/n!-"
"GiggleBit no! He won't understand" Funtime Freddy said as he held me back.
"Please!? Dad it's me?!" I cried.
"Knock him out. . . throw him out of here. . . don't kill him." The puppet ordered.

Funtime Foxy switched me off and my eyes closed.

~~~~

System turning on: Success

". . . Mm? What happened? DA-"
"Shh!" Freddy said as he held my shoulder.
"Your father is safe. He is gone now, you on the other hand. . . what happened?" He asked.

I looked around the room and didn't see anyone. It was just Freddy and me.
"I'm not sure. . . something snapped behind me and. . . My mouth just. . . just snapped on him." I sighed with disappointment.
"Giggle. . . I'm sorry that happened." He said.

I grabbed the Springbonnie plush and held it in my arms.
"Is the night guard here yet?" I asked.
"He is arriving in a hour. Are you sure your okay? You can sit out on this night if you need too."
"No. . . No I want to get my anger out on someone."
"I think you did that to Toy Bonnie already"
". . . Aw crap. Is he okay-"
"He is fine. He is just overdramatic is all" he smiled.

I giggled and managed to keep my composure and not bust out laughing.
"I'm sorry for causing any trouble. . . if I brought down the ratin-"
"GiggleBit are you kidding?! We heard the kids laughing louder than ever before! They loved you. I'm pretty sure that they'll be back tomorrow morning." He grinned.

Gabriel matured. He didn't act like a child anymore, he was more of a refined older man. A gentleman, a boss, older than his own age. His personality changed so much over the past 3 years.
"Freddy. . . do you miss your home?" I asked.
"Well, yes of course. I miss my home and family everyday, but I have my own family here too." He smiled again.
". . . Your always so positive Fred. . . where did the others go?"
"They're discussing what happened, Mangle is trying their best to clear your name" he said.

"Clear my name?"
"From the attack."
"Oh. . . you say 'their' why? Is mangle a girl or a boy?"
"Mangle goes as Non-Binary. It doesn't have a gender, so it goes by they/them sometimes. It's strange for some of us but it's normal for me and the other 6." He chuckled.
"So it has no gender. Alright at least I know, what time is i-"
"Freddy, GiggleBit!" Circus Baby said as she walked in with the others.

We both stood up and looked at them.
"What is it?" Freddy questioned as he looked at Puppet who floated near me.
"We've decided." She said.
"Decided what?" I asked.
"GiggleBit. . . your a threat for our company and home"
"W-What does that mean?" I asked.

My system started up before I could even trigger it.

Threat: a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

"N-no I'm not! T-That was just an accident!" I said.
"So what if she's a threat?! We are all threats to everyone! Yet we're all here!" Foxy snarled. F. Foxy seemed to agree with Foxy and stood beside him.
"She is a hazard for day guards!"
"We literally kill night guards!" F. Foxy growled.
"Not the day guards!" Ballora snapped.

I rarely hear her speak.
"GiggleBit can either be shut down or sold at the next auction." Circus Baby hissed.
"Sold off?! Am I just a piece of junk!?"
"Yes" Toy Bonnie snarled.
"We took a vote. . ." Bonnie muttered with a depressing tone.
"Chica, Bonnie, me, Funtime Foxy, BonBon, Funtime Freddy, Mangle, Golden Freddy, Puppet, and Freddy voted for you to stay. . . Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Balloon Boy, Ballora, Circus Baby, Shadow Bonnie, Shadow Freddy, voted for you to leave or be shut down." Foxy mumbled.

"Wait that's 10! 10 votes won!" I said.
"They had a talk about what could possibly happened if we did keep you awake and here. Another malfunction, a glitch, a black out, another accident." Toy Chica giggled.
"It won't happen again! I swear please!" I begged.
"She's not going to be sold! She's my friend and she will stay with me!" Funtime Foxy snarled.
"She's our friend too Funtime Foxy." Freddy said.

Golden Freddy appeared out of thin air again before landing on the floor.
"I'm not going to let her be taken or shut down" he said with a very deep voice. It didn't sound like him at all.
"GiggleBit is staying with me." He said before holding my hand in reassurance.
"She's leaving Goldilocks" Toy Bonnie hissed.
"If you want to take her then go through us first little bunny." He threatened.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Puppet and Golden walked by my sides and stared at the 3 shiny robots.
". . . fine?! But if we get shut down it's her fau-"
"He's here?!" Funtime Foxy yelled.

Mangle and I ran to the room and stood still. Everyone ran to their places and waited. The doors unlocked and I heard someone humming, the door closed and the footsteps came closer.
"Hm. . . been awhile. . . your here know huh? Miss me little rabbit?" He asked.

Purple Man

I felt my hands shake as he looked at me with that demented twisted smile.
"Hm hm hm. . . shiny and furry" he chuckled before walking off.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him.

My legs moved forward as my eyes shifted into a dark black colored. My night vision kicked it and everything was clear as day, I heard his soft humming as he got settled in to the office chair. No doors. No windows.

Just open vents and a open hall. I was about to run into the large hallway and leap at him until someone held my shoulder.
"Foxy?" I muttered.
"Puppet says to wait."
"Wait? Foxy, do you not know what he has done to us?" I asked.
"I know what he has done GiggleBit. Just don't do anything rash, we'll get him. Once we do, we'll make sure that he gets what he deserves." He replied before hooking his hook onto mine.

"We will get him GiggleBit." He smiled. I hugged him and didn't let go, "Thank you Foxy" I mumbled.
He let me go and nodded before ruffling my hair.
"You two ready. . . I can't wait to tear off his head." Chica growled.
"I'm ready" Bonnie said.
"Me too" Foxy replied.
"Me three" I answered.

Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy stayed in one room, Puppet remained in her box, Freddy and the rest prepared to get him.
"Mangle, you know what to do. Bonnie, Chica stay in the halls and block GiggleBit from his view. Foxy if there's an opening try to run and jump at him, Balloon boy just. . . steal the batteries. That'll help Foxy a lot." Freddy said.

Balloon boy rolled his eyes and walked off. I stayed behind Bonnie and watched as everyone slowly blocked every camera, Toy Bonnie began to crawl through the right vent. Mangle climbed on the walls and started to crawl towards the office.

The light flashed into the hall and I closed my eyes to avoid being blinded. Balloon boy crawled through the left vent to get the flashlight, he's still working to keep them off and away. Chica slowly walked to the side trying to give Foxy a place to run.
"I'm too big. Can't you make more space?" He asked.
"This is as far as I can go" She answered.

Toy Chica swapped places with Toy Freddy and crawled into the left vent. Balloon boy tried to grab the lights until the Purple Man noticed him. He made sure to glare at him before Balloon boy ran off.

Foxy still needed space.
"Bonnie, the party room." I whispered. Bonnie side stepped into the other room and looked into the camera.
"If Foxy still can't run and jump, we might need you again."
"But I passed out"
"Not this time, your system is updated remember." He said.
"Right" I muttered.

~3rd pov~

As William Afton calmly sat in his chair and watched the cameras, Puppet managed to stick her head out of the box due to him forgetting to wind up her music box. Golden Freddy appeared in the blind spot of the camera before speaking to her.
"I'll grab him and teleport him here to you" Golden Freddy said.
"No, I'll get him myself Fredbear." The Puppet replied.
"I'm faster to appear-"
"I said no Fredbear. . . William will be caught by me." She said before floating out of her box.

Golden Freddy couldn't stop thinking about killing the purple man himself. He turned back following Puppet at a distance.

GiggleBit and Bonnie remained still as they watched the camera. Gigglebit snuck out and hid behind Foxy.
"I need you to get him Giggle's" Foxy said.
"Me! . . . if I pass out again I better not be kicked out."
"You won't" he smirked.

I put my hands on the ground and my butt in the air as I prepared to launch. Golden Freddy and the Puppet slowly made their way to the office, about to teleport William Afton to them. Or one of them is what Puppet thought.

William finally looked back down at his tablet and that's when GiggleBit ran towards the Man behind the Slaughter.

(😏)

Once she came closer, William quickly looked up and grabbed his light before flashing it at her. Golden Freddy teleported and grabbed William right when Puppet launched and grabbed him too. The light shined onto GiggleBit, as the power of the Puppet and Golden Freddy combined, GiggleBit was blinded by the light as she fell and hit her head on the wall.

Then heard screams of her friends before passing out once again.

_________________________________________

Wow!? Talk about team work lol?!

Stay tuned and seeya soon 💖 guy's gals and non binary pals💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 663 34
Welcome dear reader, you have reached a terrible demise. JK, welcome to the party! At your new job you meet a group of guys that change your life for...
131K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
18.7K 658 37
Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this simple job right so why and when did it al...
71.3K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...