Vanguard Love Story

By DharmaMH8

I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I m... More

Turn 2: Chrono's True Feelings
Turn 3: She Is Back!
Turn 4: Feeling Down
Turn 5: Tokoha's Feeling
Turn 6: Preparations
Turn 7: The Birthday Party Confession
Turn 8: First Time
Turn 9: The Secret Plan
Turn 10: Once Enemies But Now?
Turn 11: My Moonlight
Turn 12: Meeting The Family
Turn 13: Dragon Empire Festival
Turn 14: Feeling Sick
Turn 15: Sport Date
Turn 16: Goodbye For Now
Turn 17: Shin and Mikuru
Turn 18: He Has Returned
Turn 19: Unexpected Surprise
Turn 20: Hell and Heaven
Turn 21: Euro League
Turn 22: Exciting Match
Turn 23: Amigo Battles
Turn 24: Father and Son
Turn 25: The Returning Idols
Turn 26: Christmas Return
Turn 27: Encountering Vanguard
Turn 28: Parents Gathering
Turn 29: Tokimi Shindou
Turn 30: Christmas Party
Turn 31: New Year Date
Turn 32: Huge Project
Turn 33: A Visit To Miyaji
Turn 34: Shocking News
Turn 35: The Wedding Night
Turn 36: Coming Back
Turn 37: Dreams
Turn 38: Writing Test
Turn 39: The Results
Turn 40: Physical Test
Turn 41: Summer Vacation
Turn 42: Special Training Is Back!
Turn 43: Interview
Turn 44: The Future
Turn 45: Launch Time!
Turn 46: Reunited
Turn 47: Waiting For You
Turn 48: Decided
Turn 49: Chrono Ring
Turn 50: Our Future

Turn 1: Strange Feelings

2K 8 0
By DharmaMH8

After beating Gyze, the world has returned to normal. Chrono Shindou and the others have their own goals in the future. He wants to become an astronaut to go to Cray and meet Dran and the others. With the help of his friends, He hopes that his dream will come true someday.

It's been 2 years since he started studying. Shion is still trying to help his family business and with Chrono's studies as well. Tokoha has finally made her debut in the Euro League, which she finished as a Quarter Finalists. She is also helping him with his studies. One day, he called her via Video Call.

Tokoha: "Hi Curly Cup!" (Giggles)

Chrono: "Hey! Don't call me that!" (Annoyed)

Tokoha: (Laughing) "Anyway, how's your study? Sorry that I couldn't help these days, as I'm preparing for the Euro League"

Chrono: "It's OK, I know your condition. Thankfully, it's been good so far."

Tokoha: "Thank God for that" (Relieved)

Chrono: "By the way, I heard you made it to the Quarter Finals?"

Tokoha: "Yep, sadly that I didn't go any further, since I lost to Olivier Gaillard. Sorry that I disappoint you guys."

Chrono: "What are you talking about? Quarter Final is not bad you know, I mean it's your first Euro League as well, so cheer up!"

Tokoha: (Blushing) "Th-Thank you for cheering me up. I'll try my best to win it next time!"

Chrono: "Go for it! We'll be rooting for you here in Japan!"

Tokoha: "I'll do my best, anyway I gotta go! Bye, Curly Cup" (Giggles)

Chrono: "Hey!" (Annoyed)

Tokoha: He's kinda cute when he is annoyed... "Anyway see you later, Chrono!"

Chrono: "Yeah, see you too. Hopefully you'll be back here in Japan."

Tokoha: "Yeah, hopefully I can go back to Japan as soon as possible."

Video Call Ended

Chrono: I don't know why but this past 2 years, I have this strange feeling whenever I'm talking with Tokoha. I don't know what it is, but it's strange. She is also keep calling me Curly Cup, which of course kinda annoyed me but at the same time, it kinda makes me happy whenever I saw her giggling and laughing calling me that. I know, it's strange.

3 days later at Card Capital

Chrono: "Hey Guys! What's up!

Kazuma: "Hey Chrono! It seems that you're in a good mood."

Chrono: "Really? I don't know, I'm always like this though." (Confused)

Shion: "Anyway, are you ready to continue with your study?"

Chrono: "Well, let's go then!"

Kazuma and Shion: He's definitely in a good mood...

Taiyou: Chrono is really in a high spirit today...

After 2 hours...

Shion: "Well Chrono... I know it's been a while, but come here!" (Asking Chrono to go to the laptop)

Chrono: (Looking at the laptop) "Hm? Ah...Tokoha?!" (Shocked)

Tokoha: (Giggles) "Why are you shocked?"

Chrono: "It's just... I missed you a lot...eh?!" Did I really just said that?!

Everyone: "Ehhhh?!!!" (Shocked) While Tokoha is blushing after what Chrono just said...

Chrono: "Uh..I mean, I missed you teaching my studies. You know... it's been 2 weeks" (Embarrassed and Blushing)

Tokoha: "Well sorry about that. Anyway, let's start shall we?"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

A couple of hours later

Shion: "Well, let's call it a day!"

Chrono: "Yeah... I'm really tired. It's getting even tougher now." (Sitting on a sofa)

Kazuma: "Well... as long as it goes on, the tougher it gets you know."

Chrono: "Yeah, I know that."

Kazuma: "Well, I gotta go. Bye guys!"

Taiyou: "Me too, bye guys!"

After Kazuma and Taiyou left the shop, Me and Shin preparing to close the shop. Then, Shion asked me a question.

Shion: "So Chrono.... can I ask you a question before you leave?"

Chrono; "Hmm.. what is it?"

Shion: "About that call with Tokoha, what do you mean that you missed her a lot? I'm sure it's not only about studies."

Chrono: (Blushing) "Ehh... wh-wh-what are you ta-talking about?"

Shion: "Based on your expression, there's something else right?"

Chrono: "Eh..." (Blushing and Embarrassed)

Shion: "Well?" (Smirked)

Chrono: "I... I'll tell you tomorrow!"

Shion: "Alright, if that's what you want."

Chrono: "Well, see you later Shion!"

Shion: "See you later!"

At Chrono's Apartment

Chrono: Should I tell him? I mean I didn't even know how that word came out of my mouth. What is with this strange feelings I have these days?! "Gahhhhh!!! This is confusing!!!!" (Screaming)

Mikuru: "Chrono, are you okay?"

Chrono: "I-I'm fine.. Mikuru!" Jeez... I didn't even realize that I scream....

In Paris, Tokoha is teaching a kid how to play Vanguard. At the same time, she is still thinking about what Chrono just said earlier during his study.

Tokoha: I'm still wondering why Chrono said that. It's not like himself, he said that he missed me teaching him, but I don't think that he is the guy that care about such things...

Kid: "Big sis... Big sis."

Tokoha: (Shocked) "Huh..."

Kid: "It's your turn... right Big Sis?"

Tokoha: "Oh yeah... sorry about that." Alright I gotta focus now, I need to stop daydreaming...

The next day, Shion arrived early at Card Capital 2. While Chrono is the next one to arrived, he already knew what's coming.

Chrono: (Sigh) "Just as I thought, you arrived early."

Shion: (Smiling) "Well, are you ready to tell me now?"

Chrono: "Ehm... yeah you can say that. But maybe at the rooftop?"

Shion: "Sure."

At the rooftop

Chrono: (Sigh) "Shion, before I answer your question, can I ask why are you so curious about what I just said yesterday?"

Shion: "Well, maybe it's because when Tokoha couldn't teach you, you're a little bit down. But when she came back yesterday or I should say when her Euro League has finished, you're on a high spirit again. Not to mention about what you just said yesterday that you missed her a lot, I know you're hiding something."

Chrono: "Eh... but that doesn't mean that I'm happy that she lost you know."

Shion: "I know... anyway ready to tell me now? Before Kazuma and the others arrive." (Smirked)

Chrono: Fine... I'll tell you right now!"

Kazuma and Taiyou enter Card Capital 2

Kazuma: "Hmm.. he is not here yet?"

Taiyou: "Really? Shion is still not here either."

Kazuma: "Let's just wait for them, or actually... why don't we cardfight while waiting for them to arrive?"

Taiyou: "Sure, why not!"

Kazuma and Taiyou: "Stand Up... Vanguard!"

After a while

Kazuma: "Attack! Dragstrider, Luard!!!"

Taiyou: Checking the damage trigger, no trigger and it's 6/6. "Well, you're getting even stronger now, Kazuma"

Kazuma: "And you're getting even stronger as well. I could have lost there if it wasn't for the damage trigger that I draw."

Chrono: "Oh... you're here already?"

Kazuma: "Eh?! You're here already? Kiba as well?"

Chrono: "Well, we're just at the rooftop earlier."

Taiyou: "Eh.. I see."

Shion: "Chrono has something to talk to you guys, but he'll do it after the study. So, shall we begin?"

Kazuma: "Oh... well let's go then!"

Chrono: "Yeah! Let's go!"

Shion: (Whispering to Chrono) "By the way, Tokoha is going to help you as well today, so keep your cool alright!"

Chrono: (Blushing) "Y-Yeah I-I know."

Shion: "Well, let's begin your study today" (Smiled)

Chrono: "Yeah!"

Next

Turn 2: Chrono's True Feelings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
426K 29K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
154K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
175K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...