PANTHER (JJK)

By Lethal_Bangtan

"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall. His hands that ar... More

๐Ÿพ INTRO: PANTHER
๐Ÿพ HER
๐Ÿพ HIM
๐Ÿพ SUSPICION
๐Ÿพ INTIMIDATE
๐Ÿพ JEALOUSY
๐Ÿพ EARS
๐Ÿพ SECRET
๐Ÿพ GRADUATION
๐Ÿพ REALIZATION
๐Ÿพ TEXT
๐Ÿพ TAKEN
๐Ÿพ MOTIVATION
๐Ÿพ SEARCH
๐Ÿพ BOUGHT
๐Ÿพ WARM
๐Ÿพ HOME
๐Ÿพ SCENT
๐Ÿพ EXPLANATION
๐Ÿพ HOT
๐Ÿพ SHOPPING
๐Ÿพ HEAT
๐Ÿพ SWITCH
๐Ÿพ MOMMY
๐Ÿพ CALL
๐Ÿพ HELP
๐Ÿพ MUTUAL
๐Ÿพ DOMINANT
๐Ÿพ JIMINIE
๐Ÿพ FEELINGS
๐Ÿพ TIGER
๐Ÿพ MATE(S)
๐Ÿพ HOBI
๐Ÿพ AHHH
๐Ÿพ FRIENDS
๐Ÿพ SCENTING
๐Ÿพ KINKY
๐Ÿพ SSSSSSS
๐Ÿพ PANIC
๐Ÿพ HUMAN
๐Ÿพ CHEEKS
๐Ÿพ GUMMY
๐Ÿพ CONFIDENT
๐Ÿพ HEADSPACE
๐Ÿพ DADDY
๐Ÿพ SANDWICHED
๐Ÿพ GRIND
๐Ÿพ BEEP
๐Ÿพ STORM
๐Ÿพ DARKNESS
๐Ÿพ SENSATIONS
๐Ÿพ SIT
๐Ÿพ MEANWHILE
๐Ÿพ THIGHS
๐Ÿพ CUM
๐Ÿพ PRANK
๐Ÿพ SURPRISE
๐Ÿพ RESORT
PANTHER SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
A/N ๐Ÿ˜ psst... build your own fanfic, come vote! (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 1 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
A/N voting round 2 (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 2 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
A/N voting round 3
A/N voting round 3 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
NEW FANFIC POSTED
a/n BITCH WHAAAT

๐Ÿพ GRIP

27.1K 1.1K 580
By Lethal_Bangtan

YALL HOLY SHIT BUTTER MV?! I'M LIKE SHOCKED AND SO HAPPY AND SJJDIDKDK IT IS SO GOOD AND BEATING RECORDS SO FAST!
_______________________________

CHAPTER 23

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" I lightly knock against the door.

It's almost 11:00 PM and for the past half of the day that we've been home, he's been locked in his room uh... taking care of his painful heat. I already asked multiple times if I can call a hybrid doctor to come and prescribe low dosage heat suppressant so that it calms how bad it is a bit but he won't let me. Apparently it'll only take longer for him to get back to regular, less painful heats.

"I- I'm oka- Oh, fuck!" He whimpers out, loud moans traveling through the whole house making me simultaneously get flustered as well as feel bad for him since it's not only pleasure but a lot of pain he's feeling.

"You aren't! I'm telling you, I need to call someone since I can't do much to help. A hybrid doctor can help ease your pain and instruct what we should do until it's back to normal." I sigh, resting my head against the bedroom's door.

"Oh fuck-" I hear him gasp out and suddenly long drawn out moans coming from him and a chuckle with loud panting follows before it's quiet.

I bring my hand up to knock again to make sure he didn't pass out or something but am cut off as the door flings open, a panting and red faced Jungkook standing in front of me. My eyes widen as I see he's only in boxers, tattoo and piercings on full display as well as his slicked back hair since he's sweating so much. Even his ears and tail have beads of sweat in the fur.

My jaw drops a bit and I swallow, calming myself before I drool over the sight in front of me.

"Well... how are you feeling now? You must be really tired and hungry." I stare directly into his eyes and definitely not at his half boner he's already getting again.

He wipes some sweat from his forehead and nods.

"I'm extremely tired but I'll shower before laying back down and- oh!" He pauses and smirks to me, "Don't come in here while I shower, the sheets are a mess." He slips away past me, shutting the door in the process and I grimace at what it could look like in there.

"And don't think that I didn't notice those wandering eyes." He chuckles before shutting the bathroom door.

Brushing off my embarrassment, I grab new boxers, grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt for him even though he'll probably rip it off ten minutes later. I set everything down in the kitchen so that I can start cooking something for him.

Slapping down a bag of pizza rolls onto a pan and shoving it into the oven, I wash up a bit and bring bowls to the table for our very fancy dinner.

"What? We didn't have anything better..." I say to the readers who are judging my cooking abilities.

Jungkook's POV

I take some deep breathes before looking back down, the sensation building up again already as my cock hardens.

It's never happened this soon after

I sigh, washing my body off and rubbing some conditioner through my dark hair. Water drops onto my lower parts and I tense up at the feeling, the need for release coming way too fast.

"This is a bitch." I whine, tilting my head back under the water to rinse out the conditioner.

I think for a moment about what just happened in that room... how I was having so much trouble cumming all four times even though I needed to and the only thing that helped me cum was-

A knock at the door cuts my thoughts off, my face feeling hot. I was only able to cum when thinking about Y/n. That can't be some weird coincidence that each time I came, I was only able to because of the thoughts of her that replayed in my mind. Yeah, I flirt a lot and am very attracted to her but-

"Fuck." My eyes widen, realization hitting me.

Yeah I knew I liked her, I always have ever since we were young but who knew I'd want to fuck her this badly?!

My playboy ways are long over, the short but strong attachment I have to Y/n now lives in my mind a lot and what's happened between us ever since she had found out about me being a hybrid only strengthens my feelings since I can tell she truly cares for me but... I still can't believe it. And as much as I flirt and make it obvious how attracted I am to her, it's still shocking because it's so soon since we've reunited with one another. The way that she's been the only person here for me who actually cares must have sparked those feelings...

But she might feel the same, her actions show how she really feels

"I said, I'm coming in!" I hear her repeat for probably the third time as I try to shake off the epiphany I just had.

I guess once my heat's over, I can explain how I feel.

The only reason I'm so shocked and slightly nervous is because I've never had romantic feelings for anyone even though I fucked around with girls. Not sexually since I have ears and a tail, of course, but in flirtatious ways I have.

Ever since I was young, I had liked Y/n but envy and jealousy took over. It seems as if those feelings of liking her have never truly left, I was just too rude and stuck up to see it and didn't want to admit it. Now, with the situation we're in, feelings must be growing since I'm putting my old stuck up ways aside and we're getting closer with each other.

I can see it already that with the situation I'm in, I need someone like her whether she's just a friend, a partner, an owner or... whatever. I just need someone who will care about me like how family cares about one another and her efforts of finding me already show that.

I rub my eyes open and shake away these thoughts since I can talk about it with her later.

The door creaks open and the room is filled with her scent as she walks in, leaving me fully hard and consumed by thoughts of her.

Y/N's POV

"I brought clean clothes and wanted to check on you. I also put food in the oven for when you get out. We can relax and eat on the couch if you'd like?" I worriedly glance at the shower curtain after setting the clothes down on the toilet seat.

I pay no mind to the few grunts and pants from the other side as I wait. The towel that's on the side of the tub is grabbed and the water turns off.

"Jungkook? I can leave if you want?" I question him since he's not saying anything.

The curtain is pulled back and out he steps, still wet but with the towel wrapped around his waist which does nothing to conceal his boner. He shuts his eyes tight and bites his lip while breathing in deeply and then lands his gaze onto me, my body currently sitting on top of the counter waiting for him to answer me.

"You smell so good." He steps closer until his hands are on either side of me.

"Then come get a taste." I joke and his gaze darkens.

"Don't tempt me." He bites his lip as his hand ghosts over the towel that's over his hard cock.

I get the memo that this is not the time to joke but he impatiently leans in and starts kissing up my neck and jaw. He pauses, his lip near my ear now as he whimpers and I feel his hips buck up against my leg as he tries to find friction.

"Fuck, it's getting painful again." He tries steadying his breathing, unconsciously grinding against my leg but I stop him.

"I'll ask once more, is there anything I can do? I really can call a doc-"

"No doctors. I just... " He sighs, hesitating.

"What is it? What can I do to help you?" I furrow my brow but then notice his glances towards my hands as if he's wanting to ask something.

😏

Taking the hint of what he didn't want to ask, I take charge of the situation to give him what he needs. I've had one night stands and all that crazy shit so why not help someone out who I even have slight feelings for?

He whimpers again and I put a finger under his jaw, leveling his face with mine.

"Baby, I can help you." I whisper.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable- ah!" He hisses out at the throbbing pain, "You just s-smell and look so good right now... " He starts to shy away.

"Don't worry about that, if I was then I wouldn't suggest it. Now, let me do what you've been wanting me to do all day." I smirk and he gives in, whispering 'please' over and over.

Pulling at and letting the towel drop, I motion him closer so that he's standing between my legs and I pull him into a deep kiss, letting the cat finally get my tongue.

I run my hand up his chest and to his head where I scratch his ears a bit to calm him before running it down the side of his face and gripping his neck while my other hand grips his cock, whimpers escaping his mouth and into my own.

_______________________________

i planned this chapter out and then wrote it completely differently because i got horny
😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 13.9K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
81.5K 3.2K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
39.2K 1.7K 20
Pairing(s); BTS OT7 x Reader Genre/Themes; Hybrid!AU, themes of the supernatural and the occult, religious themes, violence, hurt/comfort, horror, ro...
166K 5.5K 31
[Currently Under Editing] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years bec...