Save You #2

By kathipeace

After the break-up with Zachary, Olivia feels like she loses the ground under her feet. Anxiety and nightmare... More

01| Five weeks
02| Reencounter
03| Visitor from the past
04| (No) other women
05| Just one day
06| Fortress of memories
07| Catching up
08| Ghosts from the past
14| Jealousy
09| Persistence
10| A big deal
17| Inner conflict
11| Hot tub
13| Therapy
15| Naughty girl
16| The bad guy
18| Trying to draw boundaries
19| Moving day
20| Housewarming party #1
21| Housewarming party #2
22| Making up
23| In two minds
24| Defense
25|Waking up
26| Ladies
27| Hiding the truth
28| Coming home
29| Escalation
30| Talk with the devil
31| Agreement

12| Infinity

193 14 81
By kathipeace

Zach's POV
When I reach my bathroom, Liv is already standing in the shower still wearing that fucking hot bikini and with a dirty smirk on her lips.

"You took your time getting here!" she states and turns on the water.

Instantly, the clear liquid embraces her body and I watch her tilting back her head and raking her fingers through her caramel brown hair while her eyes are closed and her lips slightly parted.
I feel completely paralyzed and the bulge at the front of my trunks is growing by the second at the sight of my breathtakingly sexy girl.

"Are you going to join me now, or do I have to wash my body on my own?" Liv's seductive voice tears me out of my trance-like state.

I chuckle and without wasting another second, I step into the shower beside her and let my eyes roam over her body before I take her delicate hands in mine. The moment Liv's grey blue eyes meet mine and she gives me one of her heartwarming smiles, I forget about everything around us, cup her face into my hands, and gently press my lips against hers. Hard as I may be for her right now, I want to savor every second with her and show her how much I love her without rushing it.

"Baby, as hot as you look in that bikini, I'd love to peel you out of it now. May I?" I ask, moving my lips to the soft skin of her neck where I litter her with little hot kisses.

Liv nods, so I reach for the hook of her bikini top and brush the thin straps off her shoulders, freeing her perky breasts. God, I think I could burst just by looking at her, but tonight, I will hold back as long as possible and concentrate on making her feel like a goddess.

"So beautiful!" I mumble before dipping my head down to latch my mouth around one of her already hard nipples while I take care of the other one with my hand, slightly pinching it with my fingers. A soft moan escapes her lips and her fingers tangle in my hair, making me twitch in my trunks.

I pull away to search her eyes and give her a warm smile.

"I'd love to wash your hair," I say and reach for her shampoo.

Noticing that Liv watches me with a light frown, I ask, "Does that make you feel uncomfortable?"

Liv shakes her head and smiles shyly, "No, it's just that no one has ever done that before. I don't know why, but somehow it feels quite intimate."

"I haven't done it before either," I retort with a shrug. "Do you want me to do it?"

Liv just nods, so I gently turn her around and put some shampoo in my hands before I start massaging it in her hair. Instantly, the familiar light floral scent which is like a fucking drug for me invades my nostrils. Since the day I started sleeping in the same bed as her, I kept burying my nose in her soft hair and drinking in her addicting smell.

"Mmh, that feels nice," Liv hums quietly and leans back against my chest.

I place a soft kiss on her shoulder before I guide her body to stand directly under the water jet where I gently rinse the shampoo out of her hair.

"I usually use a bit of that conditioner, so I can comb through my hair easier after washing it," Liv tells me and hands me another bottle. "But please put it only in the ends."

"Women and their hair care," I state with a chuckle and eye the bottle in my hand before I do what she just told me.

"I know for a fact, you men like our fluffy hair, right?" Liv remarks jokily. "So don't make fun of us!"

Laughing out loud, I start rinsing the silky conditioner out of her hair.

"I do love your hair," I admit, turning her around so she's facing me again, and give her a soft peck. "Alright, we're done!"

"It's my turn now!" Liv says and grabs my shampoo bottle. "But you need to lean down a bit. You're too tall for me!"

We both giggle and I turn around, tilting back my head while bending my knees a bit. The moment she starts massaging the shampoo into my hair, I can't help but moan softly. The feeling of her hands on my scalp is indescribably amazing and I catch myself being slightly disappointed when she withdraws them again to rinse out my hair.

"Come here," I order and pull her close, wrapping my arms around her. We look at each other for a moment and I get lost in the depth of her pretty eyes as I always do.

Slowly, I dip my head down and start kissing Liv's plump lips with all the adoration and passion I feel for her. Brushing my tongue over her bottom lip, I ask for her to part her lips for me, and she does. In next to no time, our kiss gets more heated, and our hands begin exploring each other's body. When I start sucking on her bottom lip, Liv utters such a sensual moan, I know now's the moment I need to take things to the next level if I don't want to lose my mind.

"Baby, I want to taste you," I breathe after separating our lips. "Lean against the wall!"

Liv's eyes light up at my words and she happily obliges, leaning against the shower wall. When I get on my knees, pulling her bikini briefs down, she watches me with a lustful and at the same time fond expression. Gently, I grab one of her legs and start kissing my way up from her ankle to her thigh and then rest it on my shoulder.

Before I move my mouth to the part where I know she desperately wants me, I search her eyes and smirk up at her.

"Oh shit, Zach!" Liv moans as I finally slide my tongue through her folds. Fuck, she's so wet already, I can't stifle the deep groan fighting its way up my throat.

While one of my arms is wrapped around her thigh to steady her, my other hand wanders up to her tits. I gently knead them and start sucking her clit, earning another moan from my girl.

"Fuck, you taste so fucking good," I mutter against her wetness, and chuckle deeply as she slightly winces at the vibration of my voice.

Liv's hands rake through my hair and she softly tugs on it when I pull back my hand from her breasts to shove one finger into her slick opening.

"Oh god...Zach...," Liv pants as I add another finger and curl them inside of her. "Fuck, yes!"

Holy shit, her voice does things to me! I start sucking at a higher pace and thrust my fingers in and out of her. The way her body tenses up tells me she's close to her release, so I speed up even more, knowing well this will drive her insane.

"Zach...I...oh shit...," Liv moans loudly without taking her eyes off me.

I watch as her mouth builds an almost perfect o shape, and a light frown adorns her forehead.

"Shit...yes...I come, Zach!" she pants and the next moment I feel her sex clenching around my fingers while her body shakes under my tongue. I wrap my arm tighter around her leg to steady her trembling body as long as she experiences her heavenly high.

After the contractions of her orgasm have died down and her moaning has ebbed away, I get on my feet again and press my lips against hers, kissing her with raw need and worship.

"Oh baby, I can't get enough of watching you come," I mutter into Liv's mouth.

When she pulls away, smiling breathlessly at me while sliding her hand into my trunks and wrapping it around my almost hurtful erection, my eyes roll to the back of my head and a desperate sound slips out of my lips. A sound I've never uttered before and which shows my desperate craving for her.

"It's my turn now," Liv states, pushing me backwards against the wall and pulling down my swim trunks. "Let me take care of you."

Going down on her knees in front of me, she smirks up into my face before she slowly lets her tongue glide over the tip of my rock-hard dick.

"Fuck, Livie," I breathe and adoringly watch her taking inch by inch into her sexy mouth. "Oh shit...yes!"

She starts bobbing her head back and forth while her eyes never leave mine. Fuck, this sight paired with the feeling of her hot mouth wrapped around me nearly finishes me off in an instant.

"Baby, your mouth feels so fucking good!" I pant and gently take a fistful of her hair into my hand.

Liv hollows her cheeks around me and lightly gags as she speeds up her sucking.

"Oh shit...yes...fuck!" When she swirls her tongue over my tip one more time, I'm done and spill my load into her mouth while I tighten my grip around her wet hair. Liv waits until the throbbing stops before she swallows my cum with a seductive look on her face. With hooded eyes, I grin down at her and pull her up again.

"Damn," I breathe and cup her flushed face in my hands. "You're amazing, baby!"

Liv gets on her tiptoes and smiles right into my face. "So are you!"

We melt into a sensual and tender kiss and I tightly wrap my arms around her heated body. It takes me only a few minutes until I'm hard again what causes Liv to smirk against my lips and break away.

"Again?" she asks with a giggle and looks down between our wet bodies.

With a crooked smile, I shrug my shoulders, "I can't help it, honey. That's only because of you!"

"I love the effect I have on you," Liv states with a smug grin.

"Oh, baby," I slowly slide my fingers down her side and chuckle when she shudders under my touch. "Don't tell me you aren't wet for me right now!"

Liv turns off the water and steps out of the shower.

"Come and find out!" she breathes, biting her bottom lip and walks towards my bedroom with swaying hips.

Holy shit! The sight of her dripping wet, naked body paired with her whispered words lets my heart skip a fucking beat. Like a lost poppy, I follow her and find her standing in front of my bed with her back to me.

Wordlessly, I wrap my arms around her from behind and softly nibble on her ear while my hands wander over her belly and down between her thighs. With my feet I part her legs to get better access and then slide my fingers through her wetness.

"I knew it!" I whisper hoarsely and hiss as she presses her ass against my hard-on. "Fuck, Liv! What are you doing to me?"

Softly snickering, Liv turns around, smirking at me, and takes my hands, motioning for me to lie down on the bed.

Once I'm lying on my back, she climbs on top of me and straddles me. I feel her warm sex at my erection and moan as she starts grinding herself against me.

"I want to feel you so badly," I groan and firmly squeeze her ass with my hands.

"Be patient!" Liv mutters and starts kissing my neck without stopping her grinding motion.

For a few minutes, she rubs her wet pussy against my hard dick while switching between kissing my lips and my neck. My hands roam all over her body and I knead her breasts, pinch her hard nipples, and stroke her back. We're both panting and I notice Liv's movements become more eager, so I help her increasing the pressure by lifting my hips.

Suddenly, she pulls away to get on her feet and then squats down on me. I position myself at her entrance and intently watch her lowering her body until I completely fill her up.

"Fuck, baby!" I moan and look down to where our bodies connect. "That's such a fucking hot sight!"

Liv places her hands on my thighs behind her and slightly leans back. Fuck, her entire body is on full display for me in that position. When she starts moving, I watch her perky breasts bouncing up and down for a moment before I reach for them and tightly begin massaging them.

Liv's head tilts back and she moans loudly. I guess I perfectly hit her sensitive spot in that angle.

God her tight pussy feels so fucking good, I'm not sure how much longer I can last. I place my thumb on her clit and start rubbing while she speeds up her bobbing movement.

"Oh shit, Zach...yes!" she moans and fixes her eyes on me again. "Oh my....fuck...that feels so good! Please don't stop... I'm close, Zach!"

Her moaning alone nearly makes me burst. I lift my hips to meet her thrusts while I apply more pressure to her clit with my thumb. The tingle at my center tells me I'm about to get off any second.

"Baby, I need you to come!" I groan desperately and firmly bite down on my lip. "Come for me!"

That's it for her. She starts shaking and I feel her muscles tightening around my shaft which allows me to finally let go as well.

"Oh god damn, Zach...yes!" she cries out and throws back her head with closed eyes.

Watching her experiencing her second orgasm while I release myself deep inside of her is the epitome of feeling infinite and supreme perfection. Never before have I felt a deeper connection to anyone else, and deep down I know that I will never have this with another person than Olivia.

After our throbbing has subsided, Liv sinks down on my body and rests her head on my chest.

"I love you, Livie!" I whisper breathlessly and gently caress her sweaty back.

"I love you!" Liv sighs and I don't need to see her face to know she's smiling.

Just like I am grinning from ear to ear. The happiness I feel whenever I am with this woman tops everything I have ever experienced.

We stay like this to recover our breath and after a few minutes I hear soft snoring from my beautiful girl.

With a fond smile, I gently place her limp body beside me and pull the cover over us.

"Sleep well, honey!" I whisper and place a tender kiss on her cheek.

Watching the peacefully sleeping figure next to me, I doze off as well while thinking how lucky I am to call this girl mine.

*****

Nearly 2500 words of lovey-dovey and at the same time a bit smutty stuff. I hope you enjoyed this little treat as much as I enjoyed writing it. 🤭😏✨

Also, I hope it wasn't too cheesy. 🤭😅
I wanted to show how much Zach adores his Livie. 🥰

Please remember to comment and vote.🦋

Katie🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 6.1K 45
One mistake changes Hannah's life forever, exiling her from her realm and isolating her from the man who loves her. Now, Hannah must find a way to re...
56.3K 1.9K 51
*UNEDITED* The everyday life of Olivia Brooks, a 25-year-old waitress from Calgary, is influenced by ten-hour shifts, cozy evenings in her old, littl...
91.1K 1.3K 39
Rebecca has just started at her new job, TEI. She meets new people and learns new things. She even meets a dreamy man along the way, but... She has b...
2K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...