My Little Sunshine

By Fanfics_and_whatever

A Will x Nico fanfiction I wrote at thirteen. A bit embarrassed about it now but gotta keep this up for hist... More

Will's POV
Nico's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Will's POV
Conner's POV
Piper's POV
Nico's POV
Hazel's POV
Nico's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico POV
Renya's POV
Nico's POV
Reyna's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Zach's POV
Hazel's POV
Nico's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POB
Leo's POV
Will's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Percy's POV
Will's POV
Will's POV
Daisy's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Daisy's POV
Percy's POV
Nico's POV
Nico's POV
Annabeth's POV
Will's POV
Zach's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Nico's POV
Reyna's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Reyna's POV
Nico's POV
Leo's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Daisy's POV
Daisy's POV
Will's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Nico's POV
Nico's POV
Daisy's POV
Will's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV
Will's POV
Nico's POV

Zach's POV

1.1K 46 23
By Fanfics_and_whatever

I saw Nico leaving the Apollo cabin with his hair messed up at the back and his t-shirt creased.

'No, no, no' I screamed in my head, 'Will is mine'

I stormed into Will's cabin and looking around. There was a big sheet of paper on the ground with the words 'Party like a  Roman' and paint in trays. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Zach? Why are you in my cabin?" Will's voice came from behind.

"Uhhh......" I hummed, "I was seeing what Nico was doing in here"

"He was helping me paint the banner for tonight" He said.

"So.... Do you want to hangout?" I asked.

Will went quite. He opened the door and gestured for me to leave. His face was flat with emotion.

"Come on Will, I just want to hangout" I moaned.

"Every time you say hangout you really mean make out,so leave" Will said blandly.

I know Will was right, I want to date him again. That's why I saved that Hades kid to look good in front if Will. I saw the look on Will's face when I saved him. A look of shock and disbelief. When the little kid left, I started flirting with him. But he ignored me. I tried talking and flirting to him, but he didn't answer or respond. I have been noticing that Will has been flirting and chatting with Nico for the past while. It was annoying. I was he one that wanted Will, but he gives all the attention to Nico. Will gestured for me to leave again. I started walking, but not to the door to Will. He stepped back, but that led him to the wall. I knew what ran though his head. I caged him in with my arms and planted a kiss on his lips. I pressed him harder against the wall, but Will pushed me off.

"Go away Zach" He growled, "I don't like you anymore"

And for some reason, I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.4K 22
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS ABOUT 13 (aside from the epilogue). Thanks for appreciating the story, but I can no longer endorse/ignore some of the content...
52.9K 991 50
( a Hayes Grier/Shawn mendes fan-fic) Written by 12/13 year old me. Apologies in advance if you die of cringe.
133K 3.5K 24
-I'm very aware that this is not the best written piece of work...I wrote it when I was like 13 so I'd like to think I've improved an awful lot since...
21.9K 728 36
I do not own Ninjago or this AU. This is simply a cheesy vampire romance fanfiction that makes zero sense because I started writing it when I was an...