Damage Control

By mrbobvin

"You seem to have forgotten who I am," he whispered, caging me in with his arms once again. His stubbled face... More

Authors Note
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 64

41K 1.2K 239
By mrbobvin

His cock twitched with excitement at my words, and in one motion, he swept me off my feet and started walking in the direction of the canopy.

"Wait, will the painting be okay?" I found myself asking, wanting to make sure nothing would happen to it.

Nathaniel chuckled darkly. "You should be worrying about yourself." His voice came out like a growl sending shivers shooting down my spine.

As soon as we got to the canopy, he put me down and hosed the sand off both of us before drying our legs with a towel and scooping me back up, plopping me on the bed.

He immediately positioned himself below me, spreading my legs apart to admire my bare, throbbing core, and suddenly I was grateful I wasn't wearing any panties.

"So fucking wet for me," he growled, wasting no time sliding his fingers up and down between my wet folds, teasing me.

"Nathaniel," I whispered, gripping his shoulders with force as I struggled to keep my eyes open. My body felt like it was on fire, and I needed him now.

"Use your words," Nathaniel demanded, rubbing my clit slowly.

The grip I had on his shoulders tightened, and just when I opened my mouth to beg, he slid his thick digits into my drenched core, knocking the breath out of my body from the unexpected pleasure.

A loud moan escaped my lips as he continued pumping his fingers inside me, eventually adding a third, stretching me out completely.

"Such a beautiful sound," he murmured to himself as he retracted his fingers and captured my clit in his mouth, swirling his hot tongue around it.

"Oh my god, Nathaniel," I panted, throwing my head back as my fingers knotted in his thick locs, pulling him closer. I found myself slowly grinding into his face as he plunged his tongue deep into my cunt, fucking me with his mouth.

Heat rushed to my head as I neared my first orgasm, and Nathaniel groaned lowly when he pulled back and slipped his digits inside of me again, feeling my walls tighten around him. He continued fucking me with his fingers mercilessly until I felt as if I was going to explode.

"Come for me, love," he growled lowly, pumping his fingers quickly before curling them, hitting the spot I longed for, and soon after, I was moaning his name as I unraveled beneath him.

Nathaniel dipped his head between my legs again, lapping up my juices, making sure not to leave a single drop.

"You taste heavenly," he murmured, sliding up my body and caging me in with his arms.

"Do I?" I whispered, tilting my head to the side as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him lower until our mouths locked. A low growl escaped the back of his throat as I began sucking the lingering sweetness mixed with the saltiness of my core from his lips, surprised that it actually tasted decent.

I slid my hand down his body as our mouths continued to move in sync and began stroking his raging boner through the thin fabric of his boxers. Precum was already leaking from the tip, and I had no doubt it already stained his shorts. Nathaniel groaned into my mouth as his cock twitched violently with excitement, ready for whatever I had planned.

"I need these off," I panted once we broke away, tugging at his boxers and t-shirt.

"Your wish is my command," he murmured, and in seconds he was sliding the pieces of clothing off, revealing his beautiful tattooed chest.

My core throbbed violently as my eyes roamed his body, and I wanted nothing more than for him to have his way with me, but it was my turn to please him. In one motion, I locked my arms and legs around him and flipped over so that I was on top, straddling his waist.

"My turn," I purred in his ear before turning around and positioning myself so that my ass was facing him and I was facing his large member standing tall a few inches away from my face.

Nathaniel sucked in a deep breath as I wrapped my small hand around his swollen member and slowly began running my tongue up his entire length, leaving a trail of saliva that added to the precum that was already leaking generously from his tip, giving me the natural lubricant I needed to work with.

I shifted my hand and began gently pumping the base of his cock slowly, eliciting a low beautiful groan from his lips as I continued working around him, relieving all the tension that had built up over time. Then, using my other hand, I cupped his balls, massaging them at the same pace I was pumping his slippery member, and when his hips started to raise, meeting my slow, sloppy strokes, I knew there was no need to be gentle anymore.

The grip I had around the base of his cock tightened, and in one motion, I dipped my head and slid the tip of his member into my warm mouth.

A string of Italian profanities escaped his lips as he gripped my thighs with both hands, and I didn't need to look back to know his jaw was clenched tightly and eyes fluttering shut. I swirled my hot tongue around his tip coated with precum, taking in the salty substance as my hand continued pumping the rest of his exposed member.

"Fuck, Anastazi," Nathaniel hissed, gripping my thighs tighter once I took all of him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down his slippery length. I continued sucking and pumping him, swirling my tongue along his head, when suddenly I felt thick fingers slide into my core, drawing a loud muffled moan from my cock filled mouth.

Nathaniel fucked me with his fingers mercilessly as my mouth fucked him as well. We stayed there for a few minutes, pleasuring one another, filling the still night with low groans and moans until I felt tension building up in his balls, a clear indication that he was ready to release. I could feel my second orgasm building up as well as he curled his fingers inside of me once again, and it took everything in me not to close my eyes and forget everything I was doing in that moment.

Coming back to my senses, I pulled his member from my mouth, creating a popping sound, and wrapped my hand around him, giving his length long, fast strokes, focusing more on the head of his cock. He groaned and twitched violently as my fingers brushed against his leaking tip, and when my other hand squeezed his balls tightly, I slipped his member into my mouth again, and no more than a second later, hot jets of semen shot down my throat the exact moment I came into his mouth.
I continued pumping his length into my warm hole until I swallowed every last drop of the salty liquid he produced.

"You taste heavenly," I echoed his words as I turned back to face him with a smirk on my face.

"Christ, you are something else," he murmured, and I moaned loudly when he gripped my hair and pulled me down to capture my lips still coated with his gift. Nathaniel slid his hands down my back until he was cupping my ass, slowly spreading it apart as he raised his hips, sliding his still hardened member between my cheeks.

Usually, by now, I would've been begging him to fuck me mercilessly until the sun came up, but this time I wanted to be in charge, and I wanted him at my mercy.

"Stay still," I demanded softly, leaning forward and nipping his earlobe as I removed his hands from my body.

Nathaniel's eyebrows shot up in amusement, but instead of growling and telling me not to tell him what to do, he obediently tucked his arms behind his head and gazed up at me, eyes clouded with lust. Without hesitating, I reached behind me and grabbed his slippery length, still glazed with my saliva, and slowly slid his cock between my wet folds, occasionally pretending to slip it in, teasing him.

"Anastazi," Nathaniel growled viciously as he glared up at me, clearly not in the mood to be played with.

A small smile stretched across my face. "Use your words," I whispered seductively, using his own phrase against him, and when he opened his mouth to say some smart remark, I lined his member up with my core and slowly sank down, moaning in unison as he penetrated me completely.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he hissed, his hands itching to take control as my warmth wrapped around his swollen cock, but he knew if he tried to touch me, I would just smack his hands away. I stayed there frozen in that position as I adjusted to his size, and once I felt like I could move again, I plastered my hands on his pecs, lifted myself up with my legs, and slammed back down, crying out as his dick pierced me deeply once again.

"Cazzo! Fuck!" Nathaniel growled, throwing his head back as I set a steady pace, lifting myself up until the tip of his cock was the only thing inside of me, then sliding back down with force. His hips raised slightly, desperately wanting to feel my walls around him as I lifted up again and slammed back down, meeting his well-timed thrust. I gyrated my hips in small circles, loving the way his breath came out in small pants when I leaned forward and sloppily ran my tongue up his neck, with my breast pressed against his chest as I continued fucking myself with his cock.

Heat immediately rushed to my head, but before my third orgasm neared, Nathaniel quickly flipped us over, caging me in with his muscular arms possessively, and leaned forward until his lips were inches away from my ear.

"Not so fast, my love," he murmured, pulling out and sliding the head of his cock between my wet folds. "Were you getting ready to--"

"No," I lied with ease wanting to get this conversation over with so I could feel him again.

"Really?" He smirked, gazing down at me through piercing blue eyes. "Because it looked like it to me."

I swallowed hard, forcing my eyes to stay open as he continued teasing my core the same way I teased him. "Nathaniel," I panted heavily, squeezing his biceps with force. "Please."

"Tell me the truth," he growled, pressing himself inside of me then pulling out, sending me insane.

I finally gave in, throwing my head back and nodding, hoping it'd be enough to satisfy him so he could satisfy me. "Yes."

"Good girl," he purred before slamming into my cunt, knocking the wind out of my body.

"Fuck! Yes!" I cried out once I found my voice again, digging my nails into his back as pain and pleasure coursed through my body like a rapid wildfire.

"Shit, you feel so good," Nathaniel groaned as he gripped my thighs, spreading them wider, then pulling back and slowly easing into me, savoring the way I felt around him. "So fucking addicting."

My head spun as he continued fucking me mercilessly, occasionally leaning forward to whisper dirty deeds in my ear before his lips made love to my earlobe, neck, and swollen nipples. It was as if we were made for each other, the way my body yearned for him—for his touch, the way our bodies perfectly molded together as we made love under the beautiful starry sky.

"Open your eyes," Nathaniel demanded, snapping his hips forward again. "Look at how wet you are for me, how you suck me in effortlessly," he grunted.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned forward, watching how his cock filled me up with ease, and when he pulled out slightly, his member coated with my juices glistened under the moonlight.

"It's as if you were made for me," he murmured, echoing my thoughts as he gripped my hips, thrusting forward, my juices dripping down my ass and smearing all over him.

"Fuck, Nathaniel," I panted heavily, desperately wanting to tell him I felt in this perfect moment—how I truly felt.

I've spent weeks going back and forth with myself, debating whether I should say those three little words. It was no secret that being in a relationship wasn't Nathaniel's thing, but it was different with me—he was different with me. He showed me a side of him I never knew existed in the dark bubble he keeps himself in, but for some reason, he let me be his light to guide him out of the darkness. You'd think after everything we've been through, from hating and saying horrific things to each other to becoming the glue that's keeping us whole, it'd be easy to say those words, but it wasn't, in fact, that's what made it harder.

Would everything come crumbling down once he hears the commitment behind my words? Was he ready to be in a real relationship where he can't run away when things get hard? Was he—

Suddenly, my thoughts were abruptly cut short by the six little words that soon escaped Nathaniel's mouth, piercing through my entire train of thought.

Six little words that were filled with so much passion and desire it would've been impossible to miss.

"I'm in love with you, Anastazi."

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.9K 24
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
5.1M 113K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
2M 57.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
38.2K 757 30
She's tasked with styling him for his cover shoot...and he doesn't take no for an answer. ↴ ❧ πŒπ€π„π•π„ π‘πŽπ’π„πππ‹πŽπŽπŒβ€•A fresh-faced, twenty-f...