Storm // Teen Wolf // Scott M...

By theprophet-chuck

This fic is officially discontinued as of May 2021! Check out the author's note at the end of the story for m... More

Disclaimer
The Hale Fire
Brown Eyes
Six Years Later
Photograph
Silver Bullet
Peter
Sweet Car
Tell Her
Argent
Father/Daughter/Son Talks
Stuck To Me Like Glue
Our Almost Kiss
Attack
Wolf Club
Leather Jacket
One Of Those Days
Hunters
No More Secrets
Allison
The Memories
Murder?
What The Hale
The Game
Another Victory For Scott McCall
Something New
I Just Gotta Find Him
RAW?!
This Is Going To Be Awkward...
Oh, Yeah. Bowling. Yay.
Just Think About Me
Epiphany
Interrupting Some Much Needed Beauty Sleep
F
Speaking Of Stiles
--
Lydia
Red Flannel
A Bad Feeling
Discontinued | Author's Note

Grounded

23.8K 762 29
By theprophet-chuck

I poked my head into my dad's office, biting my lip nervously.

The sheriff had fallen asleep on his desk, his cheek resting on a pile of papers.

I knew he'd spent all afternoon looking for me - but I couldn't face him. I couldn't.

I took a blanket off the couch, silently walking forward to drape it over his shoulders. He grunted in his sleep. "Claudia?" He mumbled, and I felt like I was going to cry.

Claudia Stilinski was Stiles's mom - she had died when I was thirteen.

She'd had a certain kind of dementia that shrank parts of her brain, killing her.

It scared me.

I started towards the door, only to stop at his voice. "Sawyer?"

I slowly turned, gulping. My father was sitting up, his brow furrowed. "Sweetheart, where've you been?" He asked, standing.

I looked down, ashamed. "You should ground me," I mumbled as he pulled me into a hug.

Mr. Stilinski chuckled, kissing my forehead. "Oh, you're grounded, alright - you were out all day," he scolded, smiling softly. "You should apologize to your br- to Stiles."

I sighed, my shoulders slumping. "I-I will. You should ground me for hitting him," I added, blinking away tears.

My father pulled me onto the couch, an arm around my shoulders. "Sawyer, you were angry. You had a right to be angry - at all of us. I mean, you just found out that your brother's alive. You reacted, and Stiles gets that. I mean, he has a pretty nasty bruise on his jaw, but you didn't break anything."

I sniffled, shrugging. "I hurt him," I mumbled, closing my eyes. "Being angry doesn't justify that."

He didn't say anything, but he hugged me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you, kiddo," he murmured.

I opened my eyes, looking out the window. I saw a flash of blue eyes, but quickly dismissed it.

"I love you, too, Dad."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
71.8K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...