His Aresthai

Por chassitywhite

Eros Ivanov, one of the twin sons of the Lycan King (and Caspian's younger brother) meets his match in a psyc... Más

Introduction
{1} Try again, bitch!
{2} Filter? I think not.
{3} A Psychopath and 4 Convicts
{4} No more interruptions
{5} First Day of Hell (school)
{6} Queen Bitches & A Gay Bestfriend
{7} Meeting Mr. Gorgeous..well sort of
{8} An Impromptu Reunion
{9} We Can't Be Friends
{10} A Ho Mindset
{11} Revenge is Sweet
{12} A Challenge to Work For
{13} Making Love to My Mouth
{14} I Want to See You
{15} I Strongly Dislike Therapy
{16} Marked
{17} Nuisance
{18} With Cold Comes Comfort
{19} Missing
{21} Mated At Last
{22} I've Become a Dog
{23} To Be a Lycan
{24} Homicide

{20} A Snowy Woodland

314 16 3
Por chassitywhite

Numb [nuhm] adj. Deprived of feeling or responsiveness; incapable of action or of feeling emotion.

Emptiness

That's what I'm feeling right now.

Despondency. Isolation. Despair.

Unable to think.

Unable to feel.

I'm floating in an empty abyss of nothingness, with no end and no beginning.

I'm alone.

There's no one here but me.

It's dark.

There's no light.

No way out.

How long have I been like this?

My vision is hazy and I think I have lead blocks in place of limbs.

All I know is that they're heavy.

And then slowly, the abyss begins to fade.

I come to on the ground, vivid green in my line of sight and the first thing I do is yelp and throw my hand. My palm comes into contact with skin and the green moves back until I can make out Adonis' annoyed expression, his lips downturned in a scowl.

"What happened?" I ask, pushing myself to my feet.

A dizzy spell hits me instantly and I sway a bit. Adonis grabs a hold of my arm to steady me but I yank my arm out of his grasp with a cold glare.

He backs up, his face blank and his lips stretched into a thin line.

"You dropped," he says.

"I passed out?!"

He shakes his head. "No, but you were close. I think your legs just gave out."

I let out a relieved breath.

That's good at least.

And then the realization sets in.

He's gone.

Where could he be?

I voice these thoughts to Adonis but he runs his fingers through his hair, glowering at me.

"I don't fucking know. If I did, you think I'd come to you for help," he scoffs, rolling his eyes.

I cross my arms, wishing for once that I had Supergirl's powers so I could shoot lasers from my eyes and roast this mothafucker.

But unfortunately, the universe isn't that nice to me.

Instead, I inhale deeply and exhale, willing myself to stay calm.

"Do you at least have an idea of where he could be?"

He shrugs. "He could be anywhere in North America."

I roll my eyes. "How helpful of you," I respond cattily and he gives me a dirty look.

I pace the length of the classroom, tapping my chin thoughtfully as I try to recall everything he'd told me in case there was something that could help me find him.

What does he like?

Running, cake, the color blue, waterfalls...me.

A small laugh escapes my lips at the last two, as the memory of our first official date plays out in my mind like some kind of old-timey VCR.

*Flashback*

I giggled slightly as Eros led me along a path, one of his hands covering my eyes gently and the other wrapped around my waist to keep me steady.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, carefully placing my foot on what seemed like a stone step.

"It's a surprise," he murmured into my ear, his warm breath fanning against my skin and I shivered at his close proximity.

"Hey, are you cold?"

"N-No, I'm fine," I stammered, when his hand moved from my waist to rub my arm.

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment, but I inhaled deeply, willing it to cool.

This is a trial run after all and nothing is definite.

But I couldn't deny that I liked being with Eros.

I liked being in his presence.

I liked being around him.

I liked the attention he gave me.

He made me feel special and I liked that.

"Are we by a river," I asked when I heard rushing water coming from my left.

"Not quite," he chuckled. "But keep your eyes closed. We're almost there."

I gasped in surprise when my feet were swept off the ground and I was gathered into a pair of muscular arms.

"I can walk perfectly fine," I argued although I made no move to leave his warm hold.

My head was tucked into the crook of his neck and he smelled sooo good.

Rich and heavenly and absolutely amazing.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked impatiently.

He chuckled and I could feel his laugh vibrate through his chest.

"Not yet, princess," he said, a smile evident in his voice.

He carefully set me on my feet and stood behind me, his hands tenderly resting on my hips.

"Now," he whispered.

I opened my eyes and I could feel my jaw drop as I took in the magnificent sight before me. A luscious green grove was decorated with fairy lights adorning the huge trees and a rose-lit path led to a beautiful, gushing cascade of turquoise waters.

I turned to look at Eros, who was staring down at me, a nervous expression on his face as he rubbed his arm.

"Do you like it?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Like it? I LOVE it," I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him excitedly.

His body was frozen against mine and I pulled away quickly, biting my bottom lip as I flushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry," I muttered, about to step back when he surged forward and wrapped his arms around my waist, his head coming to rest in the crook of my neck.

"Don't be. I'm glad," he whispered against my skin, tightening his hold on me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder.

****

"How'd you find this place," I asked, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"I stumbled upon it after one of my stress runs."

I turned to face him, raising an amused eyebrow. "Stress run?"

He smiled down at me and I tried to ignore the warm feeling in my chest and the butterflies in my stomach.

"When I'm stressed or angry, I run. Most times, I end up in the boreal forests of Alaska, far from civilization."

"Why Alaska?"

"The cold helps ground me."

****

"Alaska!" I blurt, raising my eyes to look at Adonis, who is muttering things under his breath.

He stares at me with a deadpan expression on his face. "Alaska? Really?"

"He told me that's where he liked to go when was angry or stressed," I explain.

"He's never said that to me before," Adonis mutters, glaring at me.

"Do you have any other ideas?" I scowl, crossing my arms.

This boy is seriously starting to piss me off.

My aresthai is missing and you want to talk about how he didn't tell you something.

Boy, get over yourself.

You can deal with your sibling issues later.

"No," he growls.

"Then let's go."

****

I shiver in my thick camo green fur parka, the wind whistling past my ears and the hard cold biting my nose.

My hands grip the soft blonde fur of Adonis' lycan form tightly as he zigs and zags between trees and leaps over upturned roots and shallow streams. I can barely see anything due to how fast he's running so I resort to burying my face in his coat and hoping that we'll stop soon.

My prayers are unfortunately answered as he abruptly stops and I go flying before faceplanting on the snowy ground. I pick myself and wipe my face with the back of my hand before glaring at Adonis, who sends me a wolfy grin before turning and sprinting away.

He had tracked Eros' faint scent to this general area but didn't want to get too close in case he ended up setting off his brother's lycan.

It's all up to me now.

I have to find him and bring him home.

Hopefully, before I'm mauled by some animal or die of frostbite.

With that happy thought in mind, I turn and begin walking, the ice and leaves crunching beneath my boots.

I shove my hands deep inside my pockets when I notice them shaking slightly and I wish I had thought to bring gloves. And maybe some earmuffs too. My ears feel frozen.

You know what, let me focus on something else.

As I walk, I admire the scenery. Crystals seem to dangle from the leaves and snow blankets the ground. Frost decorates the tree trunks and sparkling ice seems to cover every river or pond I come across.

It's all very beautiful.

...and then I fall.

[][][][][][][][]

Guys, do we have any ideas for ship names for Tequila and Eros.

I came up with Eroquila and Tequilaros, but I'm not sure I like them very much.

And what do ya'll think of this chapter?

Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Luv ya'll

-Chassity

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.2K 477 34
The Lycans came to earth for only one thing .. MATES. One wrong decision from Lycan king changes everything in the Lycans planet. Moon goddess Durga...
7.2K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
82.2K 3.3K 36
Goddess of Ice, Alyja has always dreamed of the day she find her mate, but what happens when everything she had hoped for is the complete opposite? ...
388K 18.5K 18
"I've killed. I've slaughtered. I've done unspeakable things, and I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for one as evil as me. That m...