Filter {LISKOOK & JIROSÉ}

By lavsugacookie

What happens when the Platinum Music artist, Grammy's winner, The mighty Jeon Jungkook gets to know that the... More

Featuring......
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34

CHAPTER-20

1.3K 65 39
By lavsugacookie

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

It is MAMA today. I am just getting ready for the award show. You boy is nominated for a total of six awards. But I don't care about that, I wanna win obviously, but this is the night when we celebrate music. And that is far more imporatant

I am also really excited about my performance. I hope my fans like it. Lisa's will be the last performance today, I am looking forward to what she has prepared. She refused to tell me anything about it. Even to her fans, she told that it will be a surprise.

I put on my outfit and walk out. I am wearing black and white, my favorite color combination. Classic. Always works.

My manager drives me to the venue. I meet J-hope hyung and Tae hyung as soon as I reach the award show.

"V hyung! You are back! " I run to him and hug him.

"Hello my man! How have you been? "

"Excellent hyung. I saw your photo shoots. They have been the biggest hit, globally. Congrats hyung! "

"Thank you maknae. " Taehyung said, laughing.

"Hobi hyung, you look great. " I said, beaming.

"Thanks kookie. " J-hope showed him his million-dollar-smile.

They went in and took their seats. Of course, the whole Bangtan was sitting together. They greeted each other and sat down.

(DISCLAIMER: VISUAL ALERT!! TOO MUCH GOOD LOOKS AHEAD. MIGHT BLIND YOU COMPLETELY. lol )

The first thing that I noticed was Lisa. She was looking gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous. How the hell can someone look so ethereally beautiful like her?

She was sitting a row ahead of us. There were also Jisoo noona, Rosé and Jennie noona.

There was something else I noticed. Several men. Staring at her. And her completely being clueless about it. This is ridiculous! Why wouldn't she glare at them and shit! I mean, they are literally staring at her.

Irene noona is not with Jennie noona right now. Can she come to Lisa to take her away from the boys? Urghhhhhh

Why is this annoying me?

It shouldn't annoy me.

I mean we are good friends, right? I can worry about her.....Of course I can.

Haha What else would I be? The J-word? Nahhhh. Of course not!

There were so many great performers. There were Cravity, Oh my girl, GI-dle, MonstaX, Jessi, Treasure, GOT7 and so many for the first part. Then there were Itzy, IZone, TXT, Enhypen, Hwasa, Mamamoo, Jennie, Rosé, NCT, Twice and all of us Bangtan.

This was probably the best MAMA ever. I got Album of the year and Lisa got Artist of the year. This time, the award show passed so quickly because it was so good.

[Pls refer the above media or this link if you want to see the performance that is being mentioned here.
https://youtu.be/C9nsqrsDAdM ]

It was already the last performance of the day. The whole stadium erupted with applauds and cheers as Lisa entered the stage.

The first was I Like it. God, she looks......hot. But then this is Lalisa Manoban what else can you expect anyways. She was wearing a whole black outfit with a sparkly jacket.

The cheers are getting louder and louder as each second passes. She is now taking her her jacket off. How can someone make the action of taking off their jacket, so sexy? Is that possible?

W-wait....i-i-is that a guy? Like a man? A member of the male part of the human species?

Why is he there? DID THEY JUST KISSED? or pretended to, I don't care.

Jungkook was now glaring at the performance. Anyone looking at him would be scared of him by this time. He crushed the plastic bottle in his hand. He was not screaming or had a million frowns on his face. He was quiet and still. And that, in some way was scarier.

Jungkook clenched his jaws and his gaze sharpened.

Looking at him were his six hyungs.

"I can feel his wrath from here. And I am sitting five seats away from him. " Jimin whispered to Suga.

"This dude needs to fuckin stop, I am getting uncomfortable. " Suga facepalmed.

"Can this idiot make it anymore obvious..." Taehyung sighed.

"Jungkook. " Namjoon tapped him lightly.

"De hyung?"

"Are you okay? "

"Y-yes hyung. " He laughed nervously, "W-what would happen to me. I am completely apathetic of this performance. Why would I care, anyways. "

"I never said anything about the performance, Jungkook. " Namjoon looked amused.

"Our maknae doesn't even know how to lie properly. " J-hope chuckled.

"Remember when he used to say, 'What's mine is only mine'? " Jimin said in a deeper voice, "Well, this is a visual representation of that. "

The last song she performed was 'Attention' by Charlie Puth. The whole stadium again erupted with cheers and applauds.

"We Love you Lalisa!!!! "

"You are the best! "

"The performance was fiiiiiiiire! "

"This was too hot to handle!! Not complaining tho "

The award show ended and everyone started walking away from their seats, towards the exit. Jungkook stood up and started walking quickly towards the backstage. Ignoring the calls from his hyungs. He entered the private part of the backstage.

Only idols, managers and very specific staff can enter this area. Jungkook went in and saw Lisa talking to few of her dancers. Including him. He was holding her hand.

'Why is he holding her hand?' He growled quietly.

He walked towards her, her back facing him.

"Lisa. " He pulled her towards her and freed her hand from the kwon twin.

"Ouch. " She said.

"What happened? A-are you okay? " Every ounce of jealousy left his body and got replaced by worry. He knew Lisa's health and safety was far more important than his petty jealousy.

"N-nothing happened kook. Probably just a sprain. " She comforted him as she tried to stand up but fell on Jungkook's chest again, "I fell at the backstage while changing my costume. It's normal. Nothing happened. " She tried to smile.

But Jungkook knew that she was in pain, even if it was slight. He saw the way she was basically standing on her one leg. He frowned at her, 'Why would she lie to me? ' He thought.

"Shut it. " He said and scooped her in his arms, "God why are you so light? Did you have dinner today?"

"J-Jungkook y-you d-don't need to---" Lisa's face was crimson red. Luckily, there were only a handful of people around them.

"Hold tightly. I don't want you to get hurt. "

The female dancers were internally squealing as Jungkook took Lisa out of the venue, ignoring all the stares. He took her to his car, that he asked his manager to get.

"We are going to a clinic first and then I will drop you at your house. " Jungkook kept Lisa at the shotgun and sat at the driver's seat, himself.

"J-Jungkook this is perfectly normal, I can treat it myself at home. You don't ----"

"Doll, I am already in a foul mood right now. You go to a doctor when you get an injury, understand? Now,if you don't stop speaking, I might have to do something about it. "

"W-what? " Lisa asked but Jungkook didn't answer.

They went to the doctor and got Lisa treated. Jungkook, then drove her to her house. By the team they reached the destination, it had started pouring.

"Wait, I have an umbrella in my car. Here it is. " He took out the umbrella.

He stopped Lisa from taking the umbrella from him, "Doll, you can barely walk. I am walking you to your house. "

Jungkook helped Lisa as she got out of the car. One of Lisa's hands was on his shoulder and she was walking on one of her foot. Jungkook's hand was on her waist. His other hand was holding an umbrella over them.

"You sure, you don't want me to lift you? " Jungkook asked her.

"Y-yeah, I am fine. " Just thinking about that incident gives her a whole ass circus in her stomach. She cannot afford to get flustered anymore today. Even at the hospital, Jungkook was so protective of her. He didn't even let the nurses see her and demanded the doctor.

"Jungkook you didn't have to do this. " Lisa faced Jungkook as they were walking, "I have been such a huge trouble for you, the whole day. You had to take me to the doctor and drive me here. After y-your performance, which must have drowned you out of your stamina. Your performance was a-amazing. You looked really hand-- *cough* *cough* cool! You looked really cool. Did you like my performance? I mean you don't have to but it would be good if you did. I mean you don't have to answer but like---"

Lisa was cut off as she felt a warm feeling on her lips. Jungkook had kissed her. ON HER LIPS!

Lisa instantly shut her eyes, instantly. She felt Jungkook smile. He backed off and unlocked Lisa's house.

He took the-still-shocked-girl inside and put her on her couch.

"You talk too much, doll. " He kneeled down and his face was at the same height as Lisa's, "I had to do something to shut you up. " He smirked at the unresponsiveness of the dancer.

"Goodbye doll, see you tomorrow! " He kissed the back of her hand and left. 

'did I just have my first kiss? ' Lisa touched her lips and a hue of red spread across her cheeks.

__________________________

HIIIII LOVES!!!

any comments/suggestions?

Love ya all. Be safe. See you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...