Black Bulls Hope (Black Clove...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N). The most feared name among Magic Knight. The member of Black Bulls. Yami Sukehiro's apperantice. Come... More

Blindfold Guy
Mission
Dungeon
The Meeting
Struggle for Victory
Recovery
Eye of the Midnight Sun
Sealed Magic
Try Again
High Priest Game
Game Over
Guilty
Reincarnate
Another Demon
Friend
"Hotspring"
Old Friend
Examination
Captain vs Vice Captain
The Truth
The Truth II
Elves
Back
Kingdom
Thank You
Under Control
Release
Dark Elf
Glory Night
New Base
Congress
New Mission
Heart Kingdom
Training
Half a year later Information
Black Bulls
True Potential
Human
Devil
Troublemaker
Contract
Bad
Demon Union
Let's Go
Attack
You did well, dumbass...!
Request
First Meeting
Surpass Your Limit
A Real Magic Knight and A Kind Royalty
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
The Battle Almost End
Thank you...!!
Goodbye
Peace Treaty
29th Magic Emperor

Meeting

2.4K 75 14
By Gale4Lifes

Yami POV

Owen: Asta's life is in no danger. However, this right arm... It's a total unknown. There's nothing I can do for it.

Me: So, I heard the Golden Dawn's base has been attacked.

Owen: That's right. We're treating Captain Vangeance at other room. I'm truly glad you suffered only minor injuries.

Finral: Asta, Mister Yami, and (Y/N) protected us. That's why.

Grey: Give Gauche a proper look too.

Owen start to use his magic to inspect Gauche. He have shocked face after inspecting Gauche.

Owen: This is... Was he really run through with a giant sword?! This is beyond "recovery". His every tissue has been resembled! The true nature of your magic... May be not transformation.

We just keep quite for a few minutes.

Owen: I heard they're holding another captains' meeting later on.

Me: You heard him, right? Go get some rest. I'll attend the meeting with someone else.

Timeskip
Asta POV

I wake up while sweating and panting. I sit and hold the blanket that covering my body tightly. I look at my right and see my grimoire.

I quickly take it and open it. Right after I open the grimoire, (Y/N)'s sword slowly come out from the grimoire.

I grit my teeth. I wear my headband and quickly get down from the bed. I start to rush to the exit. I reach outside and about to run again but as I'm running, my legs stop moving. It's like something holding my legs. I then hear a voice from behind.

???: Where are you going, hm?

Me*thought*: Who's that?! Is it his magic that's holding me here?!

Me: I have to... Go save (Y/N)!!

???: You can't. You were no match for that devil host on your own. Where you're trying to go... There are two others who are just as strong. Even the devil you're counting on has given up on you as hopeless. You don't understand that right arm very well either. As you are now, going isn't courageous or anything like it. It's stupid and reckless.

Me*thought*: This guy...!! How...?!

Me: Even so... I have to go!! I have to!! While we're here now... (Y/N) is-!!!

???: Oh. Him. Why not just leave him?

Me: I dunno who you are... But what do you even know about (Y/N)?!

???: Oh, I know him very well. He's nothing like me. He like to help anyone that seek for help. He care about his friends. He's kind. To be honest, he's pretty worthless. If he lost, he's just an idiot.

The last part pissed me off.

Me: Demon-Destroyer!!!

The sword fall out from my grimoire and hit the ground disabling the musterious guy's magic. I take out another sword and rush at the man.

Before I can reach him, lot of black hands come out from the ground and hold me down.

???: A human who can't defeat me... Will never be able to rescue (Y/N).

I then remember what my demon said when I ask him to lend more power to save (Y/N).

"It's your fault for being weak!!!"

I start to cry.

Me:*cries* If I- If I was stronger!!!

???: You're fool. But...

He pull his hood down revealing a man with ponytail. He's smiling.

Ponetail Man: You're good person like (Y/N). I like you.

Suddenly horn start to grow on his head.

Ponytail Man: Don't worry. (Y/N) is still alive.

Me: Who the heck... are you...?!

Ponytail Man: I'm the first Vice Captain of Black Bulls before (Y/N). Nacht. If you want, I'll teach you how to use devil's power properly the same way I teach (Y/N) a few days ago.

Me: How to use devil's power?!!

Suddenly a small black creature climb Nacht's shoulder.

Black Creature: Hey, Nacht. What's with the shorty?

Nacht: Unfortunately, Gimodelo, you're shorter than he is.

Gimodelo: Haw haw haw! Gimme a break. You know this ain't my real form.

Me*thought*: That Ki... It's a devil?!! He's talking with a devil like it's normal?!! When I think back, (Y/N) also speak with his devil like it's normal...

Me: You're devil host too?!!

Nacht: You're right.

He then point at the black creature on his shoulder.

Nacht: This is my devil, Gimodelo.

I then notice there is Black Bulls logo on his grimoire case.

Me: You really are in the Black Bulls?!! I mean... You're our first Vice Captain?!! I thought (Y/N) is the first Black Bulls' vice captain!!

???: No, (Y/N) is the second Vice Captain. But (Y/N) is my first apperantice.

We look at the voice direction and see Captain Yami is walking at us.

Nacht: That's right. Although it's something Yami arbitrarily decided.

Me: Captain Yami did?!

Yami: Yeah, I did.

Nacht: If the rest of you don't know, it's no wonder.

Gimodelo slowly dissapear together with the horns on Nacht's head.

Gimodelo: Aw! I want to talk more...

Nacht: I've only ever been in the base once.

Me: Why's that?!

Nacht: Because I hate Yami.

Yami: I'm right here, you know?

He said and stop beside Nacht.

Nacht: We've still time before (Y/N) dies.

Me: How do you know?!!

Yami: He's been undercover in the Spade Kingdom this whole time. He and other member of Black Bulls.

Nacht open his eyes and look at Yami with serious face.

Yami: Yeah, let's not talk about his partner in his undercover mission.

Nacht: I send (Y/N) to you so you can take care of him. How come he got captured in front of you? Not just that, you betrayed the trust that Akira put on you.

Yami: I know, I know. I'm sorry, okay? I let my guard down.

Nacht: Whatever. But if (Y/N) die, I'll never forgive you.

Yami: Whatever you say, Mr. Vice Captain.

Timeskip
Magic Knights HQ
Meeting Room
Julius POV

Me: And that concludes the report from the Black Bulls. To sum up, the Three of Qliphoth will connect this world to the Underworld, where devils dwell... And in order to create it, they need Yami and Vangeance.

Nozel: But since (Y/N) was possessed by prince of Underworld, they don't need Yami and Vangeance if they got (Y/N). And they already captured (Y/N).

Rill: It can't be... Abducted? (Y/N)?!

Jack: But where the hell is Yami? Not just him, but Glory Night's vice captain.

William: Yami said he'll arrive shortly but he still not here. As for Glory Night members, none of us know where they are. Ken who is also should train with spirit guardian also gone.

Yuno: We fought with everything we had. At the very least, the Dark Triad members are more powerful than a brigade captain! Not only that, but... He wasn't even serious yet!!

Jack: Hah! Now there's a fun story! Sure you didn't get freaked out and overestimate him? Mister I-was-this-close-to-getting-slaughtered Golden Dawn Vice Captain?!

Yuno just stay silent.

Fuegoleon: That's enough, Jack. They may be on the verge of linking this world with the Underworld as we speak! In fact, they may even have linked them already!

J

ack: Haw! So, what, the world's ending?

Fuegoleon: In order to ensure that it doesn't, we have to act!

Nozel: There's still too much that's unclear though.

Kaiser: Hmm... On top of that, we don't know what shape (Y/N) are currently in.

Rill: Huh?! Could (Y/N) be dead already...?!!

Jack, Nozel, Fuegoleon, give him death stare.

Jack&Nozel&Fuegoleon: Keep your frivolous guesses to yourself.

Rill: EEEEEKKK!!

Jack stand up and start to walk to the exit door.

Jack: This is stupid! This meeting won't get one lousy thing done. I'm outta here.

Rill: Jack!

Nozel:*stand up* Wait. Jack. You'd better not be planning to march into Spade Kingdom.

Jack:*turn around* Huh?! Who'd pull a stunt like that for that pretty hair bastard?! Even if I was gonna, it's got nothing to do with you people!!

Charlotte: You fool! It's everything to do with us!! Captains must not act arbitrarily!!

Charlotte*thought*: I want to save (Y/N) too! Because of him, I had chance to go out with Yami! I need to pay him back although he's a man!

Nozel:*look at Jack* You're not the only one who wants to kill those fools.... With his own hands!!

Jack: Huh...?!

Fuegoleon slam both of his hands on the table.

Fuegoleon: Would you three... Control yourselves?!

Rill*thought*: If only (Y/N) is here, all of this argument will settle within a second!

I just keep quite watching them argue. Suddenly...

???: What happened here? From what I know, I'm a total mess, so how come the conference is a total mess when I'm not here?

All of them look at the voice direction and see Yami come out from the floor together with a man with ponytail that bring Asta in his arm.

Ponytail Man: I hate people who can't even hold proper meetings. I don't suppose you could be quite for a while... Captains?

The ponytail man then put Asta on his feet. All the captains except Rill, Dorothy, Kaiser, William, and Yami activate their magic. Yuno also didn't activate his magic.

Charlotte: Who the heck are you...?!

Nozel: Intruder...!!!

Ponytail Man: Ara.

Suddenly four weird black creature appear behind all the captains that activate their magic.

Yami: Now, now, calm down already. This guy is not intruder.

Me: He's the Vice Captain of Black Bulls...

Asta:*turn around* Sir Julius...!!!

Me: He was acting as an inside man in the Spade Kingdom. Even though I didn't know he's a devil-possessed. He should have partner for his mission. But his partner has died in their mission. His partner is also Black Bulls member and her name is Akira.

Jack's eyes went wide after hearing the name. He then look at the Vice Captain of Black Bulls.

Yami POV

Jack: You..  Are...?!! But your magic...!! And Akira...!!

Nacht: They are gone now.

Nacht then dismiss all his demons.

Nacht: I'd rather not waste my time.

Me: So let's get straight to the point.

Nacht: Please sit down, all of you. You too, Yami.

I walk to my seat and sit. All the captains do the same.

Nacht: I'm sure that everybody knows this, but the gate of afterworld will be opened in the Spade Kingdom... For that the preparation of "Tree of Qliphoth". Would be happening inside the Spade Kingdom. (Y/N) will be sacrificed for that ritual's core. That means, my son will be sacrificed.

All the captains including Asta and Yuno have shocked face after hearing the last part except me and Julius.

Julius: You guys not misheard anything. What you just heard is right.

Nozel:*look at Nacht* This is just my theory but I think the reason he went to Spade Kingdom three months ago is to sesrch for you.

Nacht: Maybe yes, maybe no. No one know. Before I continue...

He open his eyes and look at me and Asta with serious face.

Nacht: What is the last thing (Y/N) said before he got captured?

Me: Well... He doesn't say anything since he passed out after that creepy bone guy stabbed him in the stomach. But...

Asta: He's smiling. And none of us know why he's smiling.

Nacht close his eyes and give us his usual smile.

Nacht: Kind people happy when they help people. Although (Y/N) got caught, he happy that the bone guy didn't hurt his friends. So tell me. (Y/N) risk his life for you guys. Can you guys do the same? Can you guys risk your lives for (Y/N)?

All of us just quite.

Fuegoleon:*stand up* I don't care whatever may happen to me, I'll save (Y/N) no matter what. Mareoleon, I, and Leopold has considered him as family. Plus, Mareoleon will not let me go just like that if I don't save (Y/N).

Nozel:*stand up* He's maybe a foreigner, but I can't hide the fact that he helped Clover Kingdom a lot.

Rill:*stand up* He's my first friend. I need to help him no matter what.

Kaiser: We can't let the best Magic Knight die like that.

Dorothy: Zzzzzz....

Charlotte: What kind of captain I will be if I don't want to save my own comrade?

Jack:*stand up* Since I know that pretty hair's mom, I will help.

William:*stand up* Because of him, I still here. I can't ignore that fact. That's why I need to help him...!

I smirk before stand up too.

Me: That boy is still my apperantice. That means he's still part of Black Bulls. I say this once again. My member is my family. I'll not just sit here while my family member's life is in danger.

Yuno:*stand up* I'm in too. I can't let someone like Dark Triad hurt my friend.

Asta: He's a great captain... And a great senior too... He save my life multiple time...

He look at us with face full of determination.

Asta: I'll learn how to use my demon power and save (Y/N)!

Nacht:*smile* Very well.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
39.2K 1.2K 10
Y/n L/n used to be a peasant, he had a happy life though. His mother was a blacksmith, his dad was merchant, no complaints here. To be honest, the on...
108K 3K 37
You are a normal citizen and your parents want you to take over their pub when they can't work anymore but the future is telling you a different stor...
34.9K 863 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...