The Bonds We Have (Beyblade B...

Av endgamesplash

"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival i... Mer

Chapter 1: The Big Event! Legend Festival!
Chapter 2: Sword and Shield! Infinite Achilles!
Chapter 3: Battle Of The New Generation!
Chapter 4: Legends of BC Sol!
Chapter 6: Serious Flames vs. Super Sword!
Chapter 7: Attacking Full Force! Fight for Semifinals!
Chapter 8: Aiga vs Lane!
Chapter 9: Going All Out! Hyperion vs Valkyrie!
Chapter 10: The Burning Flare Battle!
Chapter 11: The Legend Festival Finale!
Chapter 12: Light & Dark! Hyperion & Helios!
Chapter 13: The Crimson Fire God! World Spriggan!
Chapter 14: Battle Royale! Valt & Shu!
Chapter 15: Rematch With The Black Sun! Lucifer The End!
Chapter 16: Raging Whirlwinds! Jet Wyvern!
Chapter 17: Super Tournament! Ultra Legend Bladers League!
Chapter 18: Demon Master! Death & Abyss Diabolos!
Chapter 19: Power Unbound! Dismal Destruction!
Chapter 20: Bursting Flare! Lane vs. Lui!
Chapter 21: The Diminishing Sun!
Chapter 22: Bombers Battle! Mentor vs. Student!
Chapter 23: Grand Rivals! Epic Clash!

Chapter 5: Tag Team! Lui and Drum vs. Hikaru and Rantaro!

89 1 0
Av endgamesplash

All of the participants of the Legend Festival are standing on the stage about to get info on the next pairings.

"Okay, boys and girls! We are here at the second stage of the Legend Festival. So far no one has managed to score more than one point. This will be a close battle! Only four can make it to the final stage and everyone still has a chance to make it to the final stage!"

"I am going to make the top four!" Hyuga cheers and pumps his fist in the air.

"Me too" Hikaru rejoiced.

Hikaru and Hyuga continue to cheer while Rantaro looks at the scoreboard. "The ones with zero points are me, Lui, Drum and Sisco."

"Lui and Drum have two more battles left, but we only have one chance to get points" Sisco responds to Rantaro.

"Alright everyone, it is time to swap the competitors. First we will decide who will fight the reserve team. The third match will have the reserve team from last round, Lui Shirasagijo and Drum Koryu. They will be facing off against Hikaru Asahi and Rantaro Kiyama!"

"Woah, I can't believe that I am paired up with Honcho!" Hyuga exclaims with stars in his eyes.

"Let's win this Hikaru!" Rantaro holds out his hand and fist bumps Hikaru.

"And for the fourth match we've got Aiga Akaba and Lane Valhalla vs. Sisco Karlisle and Drum Koryu!"

"I can't believe I get to battle in the third and fourth round! Time to win both matches and make it to the final stage!" Drum says excited.

"I am going to crush you guys first" Sisco declares confidently as he clenches his fist tightly.

"Aiga Akaba?! Seriously?" Lane looks at Aiga in disbelief.

Aiga turns and looks right back at Lane. "Who would have thought that we'd be paired together?"

"The last match will be Free de la Hoya and Lui Shirasagijo vs. Valt Aoi and Hyuga Asahi!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! I am partnered with Valt" Hyuga cheers, moving around the stage and then to Valt's side.

"Woah, Free de la Hoya and Lui Shirasagijo. That definitely is a cool combo with two fierce legends together" Rantaro says.

"I can't believe they are paired up..." Sisco spoke in shock.

"That totally has me pumped! Let's give it our all!" Valt says smiling.

"Our all!" Hyuga repeats what Valt says.

"That all folks, see you later!"

After that, all of the Legend Festival competitors left the stage. Rantaro and Hikaru walk together through the hallway, heading towards a training room to train.

"Hikaru"

Hyuga runs through the hallway and up to Hikaru. "Can you believe it? If we both win our next match, we will have 2 points!"

"Yeah Hyuga, let's finish it out!" Hikaru pounds his hand to chest as a sign of confidence. Then, he puts his hand on his chin like he is deep in thought. "We are going to have to think about what strategy Lui and Drum might come at us with"

"Ohh, I know!" Hyuga says and runs off through the halls.

"What is he doing?" Rantaro asks.

"I don't know, but he doesn't get in anything stupid like when we found him in the trash machine" Hikaru sighs. Rantaro does a sweat drop.

With Hyuga

"In that case..."

Hyuga hides under a cardboard box and moves through the hallway.

"They will never know it is me!"

Suddenly, Hyuga hits something in the middle of the hallway.

"Garbage detected. Garbage detected."

The trash collecting machine sucks both the box and Hyuga inside it. Hyuga, who is inside a trash bag, rushes to the door and gets out. He then busts holes for his arms and legs in the trash bag and starts running away as the trash collecting machine follows him.

"I'm not garbage!"

After a while, Hyuga gets away from the garbage machine and gets out of the trash bag. He sneaks up to the window of Lui and Drum's training room to see them.

"Now, let's see what strategy they are planning."

Inside the room, Lui and Drum are practicing.

"Go Dragon!" Drum calls out to his bey. Dragon and Longinus clash, causing Dragon and Longinus to fly out of the stadium.

"Noooo, that was so close" Drum puts his hands up to his head in frustration.

Lui walks to pick up his bey, but before he can Drum grabs Longinus from the ground.

"Longinus is so amazing. It really is super cool and strong" Drum smiles and holds out Longinus.

Lui snatches Longinus back from Drum. "Weak! I hope you are telling me that this is all Dragon can offer me. Don't disappoint me!"

"Disappoint?! I am not going to do that. I will show you that me and dragon can rise to the challenge!"

"Hah, I doubt that"

"Shut up, yes we will!"

"They aren't even making a strategy," Hyuga says as a big smile appears on his face.

Hyuga runs back to the room that Rantaro and Hikaru are training in and watches them.

Hikaru is drawing on a whiteboard thinking of a plan. "Dragon spins clockwise and Longinus has a counterclockwise spin. They will most likely try to aim for a pincer attack." He continues to daw details of the plan on the white board as he explains the rest of the plan. "If we want to use that to our advantage, then Helios should move like this and Ragnaruk should move like this. After the enemy has drained their stamina, we move in to attack!"

"This is definitely well thought out. Nice work!" Rantaro tells Hikaru.

Hikaru blushes a little bit at the comment and smiles. "This plan will be used to make sure you get to the final stage, Honcho!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself Hikaru, I will be the one to bring out your full potential"

Hyuga quietly enters the door and runs up to the board. "Hikaru, you're incredible!"

"Hyuga! When did you get here?" Hikaru asked, surprised.

"You will definitely be able to take them down with this plan!"

"Yeah! Because heros always get perfect wins" Hikaru strikes his hero pose.

"Perfect wins!" Hyuga chimes in and does the same pose.

*****

Honcho and Hikaru are waiting by the doors of the entrance of the platform that will bring them to the stage.

"It's almost time, Hikaru." Honcho says.

"Yeah"

"Let's go out there and give it our all!"

"Honcho, we will win this battle and I will make sure that you will get to the final stage." Hikaru responds.

"Yes we will" Hikaru and Honcho fist bump.

Hikaru stands looking at the doors thinking. We have to win this battle. Especially for Honcho. Because if we don't win this battle, then Honcho won't be able to make it to the finals and it will be all my fault.

Just then, the doors open, signaling that the match is about to begin. Rantaro and Hikaru step onto the platform and it lifts them up. Hanami starts announcing, letting them know that the match will begin soon.

"Okay, here we are at the third match of the second stage. Lui Shirasagijo and Drum Koryu vs. Hikaru Asahi and Rantaro Kiyama. Who will win this battle?"

"Hikaru! Honcho! Win this like zoom, zoom, crash"
Hyuga yells out to the stage.

Rantaro looks at the screen. Looking at his spot with no points under it.

"Honcho?"

"Huh?" Rantaro looks around and sees Hikaru looking at him.

"What is it Honcho?"

"If we win this battle, you will make it to the final stage and I will get one point. I still have a chance. But if we lose, then I am out of the tournament."

"Don't worry about it Honcho, we will definitely win this!" Hikaru says as he holds out his hand and smiles at Honcho. They both fist bump and then get ready for the battle.

"Thanks in advance for the win!" Honcho says confidently.

"Not so fast. We will win this!" Drum responds back.

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go Shoot"

The beys all go at it.

"Go Helios"

"Ragnaruk, go for the center"

Both Glide Ragnaruk and King Helios head for the center. Ragnaruk takes the center and Helios circles around Ragnaruk.

"Are they trying to have a stamina battle?" Sisco wondered out loud.

"Dragon, it is time to rise up," Drum said.

Tempest Dragon and Rage Longinus aim for a pincer attack on Ragnaruk.

"Now" Hikaru proclaims.

Helios hits Ragnaruk out of the center which causes Dragon and Longinus to strike each other.

"Yes, just as planned" Rantaro cheers.

"Let's do this, a full on attack!" Hikaru says.

"This does seem like a plan you would come up with" Lui declares.

Helios and Ragnaruk close in on Longinus and Dragon, ready to attack. Suddenly, Longinus activates Dragons bound wings, awakening the bey.

"Woah! Dragons awakened" Drum cheers out.

"He attacked Dragon to get the Bound Wings out!" Valt states while watching the battle.

"We are just getting started! Go Dragon!"

Dragon keeps attacking Ragnaruk in the center, not giving Ragnaruk any time to counter.

"Honcho" Hikaru panicked. Helios tries to go over to help Ragnaruk, but Longinus gets in the way.

"I am your opponent!" Lui exclaims, smirking a little at Hikaru.

Longinus launches fierce attacks on Helios.

Hyuga looks concerned watching the battle. "What! Drum and Lui are working together perfectly."

"No"

Rantaro grabs Hikaru's shoulder to reassure him that things will be ok. "Hikaru, let's switch things up!"

"Glide Tornado!"

"Let's do this! Zone Counter!"

"We are gonna win this!"

Helios changes direction and just grazes. Helios and Ragnaruk both go in the crater and gain lots of speed.

"Let's do this, Hikaru"

"Yeah"

Helios and Ragnaruk fly out of the crater towards Dragon.

Hyuga, up in the stands, throws his fist out in the air to cheer. "Go!!"

"Let's finish this in one shot, Drum"

"Got it"

"Dragon"

A light of light blue erupts from Dragon as he powers up.

"Helios"

"Ragnaruk"

"Break! Through! All Limits" Hikaru and Hyuga both say as they both attack together.

"Time to get super serious" Drum yells.

The three beys clash in the center. Dragon bursts Ragnaruk from the impact.

"What!?"

"Honcho!"

"Crush him, Longinus" Lui commands Longinus to do so.

Hikaru looks at Helios spinning in the stadium. He knows what he has to do. This is for Honcho. I have to win or he won't go to the finals.

"No, we are both going to the finals!"

"Hikaru"

Honcho looks over at Hikaru. His hair ignites and turns into a blue like fire. His hair waves as he moves his hand and body getting ready to attack.

"Zone Counter"

"Raging Upper"

Helios and Longinus strike each other fiercely. They are locked in a head on collision. There is a burst of light and energy coming from the impact. Helios is sent up into the air and bursts. Hikaru watches as his bey is burst and the pieces land on the ground outside of the stadium. He puts his head to the ground in shame.

"Rage Longinus and Tempest Dragon win"

"Burst! Burst! Drum Koryu and Lui Shirasagijo each get one point!"

Hyuga looks down at the stadium in shock of the outcome of the battle.

"We did it!" Drum raises his fist in the air for celebration. Drum jumps toward Lui in order to get a hug but Lui moves out of the way. He struggles with his balance and almost falls over, when Lui grabs his shirt collar.

"Teaming up with you was pretty interesting." Lui gives his iconic laugh. Drum turns around and tries to hug lui, but can't because Lui's hand is on his head.

"We were so close to winning..." Hikaru cried letting his tears fall to the ground. He grabs his bey and walks to the platform, leaving the stage.

"That Sure was a hype battle! Lui and Drum each earn a point. Since Rantaro Kiyama has lost two battles in the second stage, he is dropped out of the tournament."

"Damn it"

*****

The automatic doors opened and Hikaru walked out into the hall. He just stood there contemplating what had happened. I failed. I failed Honcho. I was supposed to help him get to the final stage, but I couldn't. I am a terrible person for breaking my promise. Tears start to swell up in his eyes.

The automatic doors open again and Rantaro comes out. From the other side of the hallway, Hyuga comes rushing in. Hikaru turns to look at Rantaro. "I'm sorry, I couldn't get you to the finals..."

"Hikaru" Rantaro says, putting a hand on Hikaru's shoulder. "Your plan was really good! I just had to struggle a little bit harder and we could have won!"

"Honcho..."

"Listen up you guys, you both have one point so you still have a chance! So make sure that in your next battle..."

"Go all out!" Hyuga jumps in the air and both Hyuga and Hikaru throw their fist in the air.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.2K 444 30
Do you know something behind a wide grin and unusual intense between blader and bey? That's make them being the blader with their true resonance that...
110K 4.5K 100
𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 || 𝑺𝒉𝒖 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝ 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼...
5.2K 199 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...
96.2K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...