PANTHER (JJK)

By Lethal_Bangtan

"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall. His hands that ar... More

๐Ÿพ INTRO: PANTHER
๐Ÿพ HER
๐Ÿพ HIM
๐Ÿพ SUSPICION
๐Ÿพ INTIMIDATE
๐Ÿพ JEALOUSY
๐Ÿพ EARS
๐Ÿพ SECRET
๐Ÿพ GRADUATION
๐Ÿพ REALIZATION
๐Ÿพ TEXT
๐Ÿพ TAKEN
๐Ÿพ MOTIVATION
๐Ÿพ SEARCH
๐Ÿพ BOUGHT
๐Ÿพ WARM
๐Ÿพ HOME
๐Ÿพ SCENT
๐Ÿพ HOT
๐Ÿพ SHOPPING
๐Ÿพ HEAT
๐Ÿพ SWITCH
๐Ÿพ GRIP
๐Ÿพ MOMMY
๐Ÿพ CALL
๐Ÿพ HELP
๐Ÿพ MUTUAL
๐Ÿพ DOMINANT
๐Ÿพ JIMINIE
๐Ÿพ FEELINGS
๐Ÿพ TIGER
๐Ÿพ MATE(S)
๐Ÿพ HOBI
๐Ÿพ AHHH
๐Ÿพ FRIENDS
๐Ÿพ SCENTING
๐Ÿพ KINKY
๐Ÿพ SSSSSSS
๐Ÿพ PANIC
๐Ÿพ HUMAN
๐Ÿพ CHEEKS
๐Ÿพ GUMMY
๐Ÿพ CONFIDENT
๐Ÿพ HEADSPACE
๐Ÿพ DADDY
๐Ÿพ SANDWICHED
๐Ÿพ GRIND
๐Ÿพ BEEP
๐Ÿพ STORM
๐Ÿพ DARKNESS
๐Ÿพ SENSATIONS
๐Ÿพ SIT
๐Ÿพ MEANWHILE
๐Ÿพ THIGHS
๐Ÿพ CUM
๐Ÿพ PRANK
๐Ÿพ SURPRISE
๐Ÿพ RESORT
PANTHER SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
A/N ๐Ÿ˜ psst... build your own fanfic, come vote! (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 1 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
A/N voting round 2 (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 2 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
A/N voting round 3
A/N voting round 3 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
NEW FANFIC POSTED
a/n BITCH WHAAAT

๐Ÿพ EXPLANATION

23.9K 1.1K 329
By Lethal_Bangtan

CHAPTER 18

"J-Jungkook, uhm... I think you need to keep your paws off of me." I nervously laugh, something I do too much of.

His hot tongue swipes against my neck while his fingers trace up and down my toweled hip, gasps leaving my lips.

"Paws? Baby, I have claws." His breathing picks up as his index finger's claw starts to slowly scratch down my waist to my hip, the towel ripping into two like butter.

How did he suddenly change from scared to nurse Jungkook to horny?! He was so weak when I had first seen him but now he's about to fu-

I shake the thoughts out of my head, coming to the conclusion that his heat has probably been suppressed in some way for the past two years so it must've been triggered by me just now.

I feel something hard press against my backside and I take initiative to end this encounter before things get worse.

"Jungkook! I just met you last night again for the first time in years, this can't be the first thing that happens!" I nervously turn to him and he shakes his head as if coming out of his trance and sits down on the edge of my bed.

"Oh, fuck! I- I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't realize what I was doing." He apologizes but I miss the slight smirk on his face as I hold the ripped towel closed and grab clothes from my drawer.

"I'll wait in the hall." He sorely walks out, his body still exhausted from everything and going into heat suddenly will only make it ten times worse but it'll happen eventually.

"Sorry again, you must be uh... triggering something in me... I'll explain later." He sheepishly says through the door, unaware that I already know almost everything I need to know about hybrids.

After getting changed, I grab my brother's clothes that I had brought for Jungkook last night and hand them to Jungkook who's standing awkwardly in the hallway.

"Don't be embarrassed... I know you can't help it." I walk him to the bathroom and turn the shower on for him.

"What do you mean you know?" He sets the clothes down on the toilet seat as I hand him a spare tooth brush.

"I'll explain after you shower and eat." I pat his shoulder.

"I'm patching your arms up first after I shower. I-I didn't mean to hurt you... " He sighs, looking down.

"Don't apologize, it's alright." I smile and he nods.

I leave him to shower and after forty minutes he steps out of the bathroom refreshed and finally not covered in dried blood and dirt. I stare at him down the hallway as he points at me.

I point at myself, confused.

"You. Sit." He commands once again and I chuckle while sitting on the couch.

He comes back into the living room and gets on his knees in front of me, taking my right arm in his hand as he reads through bottles and applies ointment and then bandages it. He does the same to my left arm and grins once he finishes.

"You did such a good job, Koo. Thank you." I beam and he grins back with his cute bunny smile that he's always had but I've just never really payed attention to until now.

The girls in high school used to go crazy for it

I set the kit aside and bring him to the kitchen that's to the left of where we're sat and start cooking him some breakfast. Once done, we eat and once I finish up my food I grab our plates to wash them off.

"Y/n..."

"Yes, Jungkook?" I turn on the sink.

"In your bedroom you had said something like... I had just met you for the first time in years... what do you mean years?"

I drop the plate in the sink by accident, my heart stopping. I hadn't even realized what I had said but either way this talk was bound to come and come soon.

I sigh, turning the sink off and wiping my hands dry.

"Lets sit on the couch and talk about what's happened." I lead him over and he sits nervously on the couch next to me.

I feel my chest start to hurt again as I take one of his hands into my own, squeezing it.

"Y/n... why do you look so sad?" He stares at me.

"Jungkook, there's a lot I need to explain, okay? I'll explain everything that I know so far and then we can talk about everything that's happened from your perspective too, okay?" I tell him and he nods, nervously biting his lip.

I can't do much to prepare this sudden blow

"Let's start off with the night that you were kidnapped. Do you remember that two men had taken you from your house?" I watch as his face falls but he nods.

"Yeah... and you were there bleeding on the living room floor. Everything went black and I woke up in a cage."

I shakily breathe in and nod, continuing on.

"Well, that happened... two years ago. Not two months ago." I rub my thumb in circles over the top of his hand.

His face drains of any color left and he blinks at me, frozen in his spot and I let him take it all in.

"Two... years?" He winces at the words and I nod, "The men kept insisting it had been only one month after a super long time... he must've meant one year but didn't want me and the other hybrids to know... "

I wait for him to calm down a bit before he continues.

"Okay," He sighs, "What's happened s-since then?"

"Well, once you were taken, your house had gone up for sale only days later. It was definitely done by the people who had taken you. As for me... I had searched for you for months and just wanted to find you so badly..." Tears start to fill my eyes as my voice becomes shakier and he grips my hands that were holding his own, pulling my small fists up to his lips and kissing both of my knuckles before setting them back down.

"You have me now, I'm back." He whispers, clearly trying to not cry even though tears are about to fall.

It's overwhelming for the both of us, one who was kidnapped and thought he'd never be free and the other who was not able to find the one person she wished to so desperately see once again.

"I know that we hated each other in high school, I know that we were enemy's but seeing you be taken like that... I just... " My hands start to shake as memories come back and he pulls me into a weak hug.

I cry for a moment in his arms and then steady my breathing.

"Of course I don't hate you anymore, I don't think I ever really did. It was stupid high school drama back then and losing you put things in perspective for me." I inhale deeply and exhale slowly, "After months of searching, I had started to give up and become very depressed and anxious, a little paranoid even and couldn't go to college-"

"You didn't go to college?!" He gasps, heartbroken because he knows how big my academic dreams were.

"I couldn't handle it from what had happened. Anyways, my brother went to college to be a vet and during this all, one year ago hybrids were exposed to the world. I've learned everything I need to about hybrids and adoption centers are everywhere to buy them now. My brother is actually going to be a hybrid vet as well." I sigh at his expression, "Sorry, Jungkook. I know this is a lot of new information to take in."

He stares at me, astonished.

"How did people react?" He stares at me with nervous wide eyes, his ears starting to flatten to his head and his tail stays still.

"Not good at first, it caused a confused panic but now, they're treated so well but sadly stay in adoption centers until adopted. It's a very odd concept that humans can buying hybrids as companions, roommates and even lovers... "I sigh.

"Wait so, how... how did you find me last night? The adoption center I was in was illegal and hidden." He perks up.

"Oh, I had started searching again actually. I drove for at least ten hours to far and near hybrid adoption centers in hopes of finding you and suddenly on the way home my car broke down. I started walking but when it began raining, I ran to a nearby building and when the man inside hinted that it was an illegal adoption center, I went along with it in hopes of finding you. Then... then I found you by chance." I smile warmly.

His eyes water and he hugs me tightly, his tail wrapping around my leg as he inhales deeply, his nose buried in my neck once again.

"I'm so glad you found me, Y/n. I've never been so happy to see you. Thank you for searching for me... there's no one else who would do what you did." He holds onto me tighter.

For the next hour, he lays on me while he slowly tells me all about the mistreatment and abuse he's been through while in the illegal adoption center. After lots of tears and hugs, he finally falls asleep peacefully on the couch with me, his fists gripping my shirt so that I don't leave.

I toss and turn slightly as he mumbles, him burying his head in the crook of my neck like usual.

"Home... " He inhales my scent.

_____________________________

now that was a long chapter, i wanted to make up for not updating on time LMAO it only made me update even later sorry yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 30.8K 53
SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. Jimin, abandoned by his previous career...
79.6K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
52.3K 2.3K 19
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
44.1K 1.6K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...