Murderer - Yoonseok/Sope

By a_smol_sugakookie

Min Yoongi has a pretty average life. He works as a barista at a nearby cafe. He only has one problem with hi... More

🔪Introduction🔪
🔪Chapter: 1🔪
🔪Chapter: 2🔪
🔪Chapter: 3🔪
🔪Chapter: 4🔪
🔪Chapter: 5🔪
🔪Chapter: 6🔪
🔪Chapter: 7🔪
🔪Chapter: 8🔪
🔪Chapter: 10🔪
🔪Chapter: 11🔪
🔪Chapter: 12🔪
🔪Chapter: 13🔪
🔪Chapter 14🔪
🔪Chapter 15🔪
🔪Chapter: 16🔪
🔪Chapter: 17🔪
🔪Chapter: 18🔪
🔪Chapter: 19🔪
🔪Chapter: 20🔪
🔪Chapter: 21🔪
🔪Chapter: 22🔪
New Books

🔪Chapter: 9🔪

633 31 28
By a_smol_sugakookie

Yoongi wakes up in a hospital bed. He's frantic to sit up, immediately being gently pushed back down.

"Shh, calm down. It's alright," Hoseok whispers.

"Get away from me," Yoongi tries to move away from Hoseok.

"Look, I didn't mean to. For the sake of both of us, you got into a car accident. I cut you more and gave you a few bruises, so it's more believable," Hoseok sighs.

"Why should I lie," Yoongi scoffs.

"You know I'll go to prison," Hoseok shakes his head, "I promise I love you."

"Sure you do," Yoongi shakes his head.

"You also have to tell them I'm your boyfriend," Hoseok takes a deep breath.

"Why should I do that," Yoongi groans, the pain filling his left shoulder now.

"You'd have no one to be in here with you. They're only doing immediate family, and you don't have any. I told them that. I had to tell them I was dating you, so you wouldn't be alone," Hoseok sighs.

"Fine. Just because I don't want to be alone. What about Jin and Namjoon?" Yoongi frowns.

"I couldn't get a hold of them. They're likely asleep. It's about 2 AM," Hoseok looks at his phone.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi looks over at Hoseok.

"Yeah?" Hoseok looks back over at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi frowns.

"For?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow.

"Everything. I'm a handful. I'm just making you upset with everything I do," Yoongi starts to cry. He feels as if he failed.

"Oh, you haven't done anything wrong," Hoseok walks over, cupping Yoongi's face.

"I wouldn't be hurt," Yoongi frowns.

"I'm sorry. They put you through surgery while you were asleep. It was required for your injury. They said you should be good in about six weeks. You just need to keep that sling on," Hoseok weakly smiles.

"Can I stay with you?" Yoongi reaches for Hoseok's hand with his right hand.

"What do you mean stay with me?" Hoseok comes over, giving Yoongi his hand.

"Like when you go out. I want to come, too," Yoongi grabs onto Hoseok's hand.

"Sweetheart, you know I don't want you doing that. It's not good out there. You should just rest," Hoseok shakes his head.

"Please?" Yoongi pouts.

"Stop making that face," Hoseok looks away. Who knew a heartless man like Hoseok could get weak from Yoongi's pouting.

"I wanna come with you," Yoongi whines.

"Yoongi, it's not pretty when I go out," Hoseok mumbles.

"Hobi," Yoongi frowns.

"Hobi?" Hoseok blinks a few times.

"Nickname?" Yoongi nervously asks. Hoseok stares down at Yoongi for a bit, visibly in his thoughts.

"Fine. You can start coming with me," Hoseok sighs. Yoongi smiles, some happiness coming out of him. He doesn't agree with Hoseok's way, but he wants to be with Hoseok.

"I just want to spend more time with you," Yoongi smiles.

"That's good. I just want you to be careful. I'm probably going to do my next hit when you're allowed out," Hoseok sighs.

"Then I'll come with you," Yoongi claims

"Yeah?" Hoseok double checks.

"Yeah," Yoongi nods.

"Why do you even want to?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow. Yoongi has to think for a moment.

"Secrets," Yoongi finally says.

"Secrets?" Hoseok's expression only reads confusion.

"It feels like your keeping secrets even though you're not. I wanna know the secrets," Yoongi looks up at him.

"My secrets of... murder?" Hoseok speaks quieter.

"Yeah. Sexy murderer..." Yoongi's voice trails off, leaning towards Hoseok.

"The only one you love," Hoseok hums.

"The only murderer I'd do anything for," Yoongi chuckles.

"Perfect," Hoseok smiles, "you're starting to change how I didn't want you to. I don't mind it."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi moves closer, their lips barely brushing each other.

"You're becoming as crazy as me," Hoseok chuckles.

🔪

Yoongi happily sits in the passenger's seat. He looks over at Hoseok. Yoongi is only falling deeper for Hoseok. Hoseok is right. Yoongi is becoming as crazy as him. Hoseok isn't good for him. Yoongi knows that too well.

"You seem excited. I'm shocked," Hoseok chuckles.

"I'm seeing what you do. It's interesting," Yoongi smiles.

"I never thought you'd be interested in how murder someone," Hoseok laughs.

"I mean, you go out for so many hours. I wonder what it's like," Yoongi laughs.

"You'll technically be a criminal if you sit here and do this," Hoseok reminds.

"I already am. I know you're a murderer and what you're doing when you leave. I'm assisting you in a way," Yoongi shrugs.

"You could easily get out of that. Use your injuries as evidence of me forcing you," Hoseok glances over.

"Why would I do that? I'm going to prison with your ass," Yoongi laughs.

"Are you seriously that dedicated to me?" Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"I wasn't at first. Now I am," Yoongi grins.

"We're a fucked up love story. Like Joker and Harley," Hoseok shakes his head.

"Maybe we are Joker and Harley. Joker was a bad guy that turned a good girl bad. You're a bad guy and I'm a good guy. You just gotta turn me bad," Yoongi looks out the window.

"You're already rotten. You just don't express it," Hoseok claims.

"Sure I am," Yoongi scoffs.

"I found my target," Hoseok smirks. Yoongi looks around, only seeing one guy. Hoseok rolls down his window, shooting a dart into the guy. He falls to the ground after a few seconds, knocked out.

"Wow," Yoongi laughs.

"I've done this for enough time to find it easy to get targets," Hoseok gets out the car, putting the guy in the back seat. He makes it look as if the guy is sleeping my strapping him in, putting a blanket over him, and a sleep mask covering his eyes. Hoseok jumps back up front.

"That's honestly sad. He should know to stick around people," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Yeah. Now we decide where to kill him," Hoseok scoffs.

"There's always killing him in a forest then chaining his body to the bottom of a dirty pond for the fish the feed on his corpse," Yoongi shrugs.

"Okay, where the hell did you learn about that one?" Hoseok laughs.

"Internet," Yoongi shrugs, "what is it inefficient?"

"No, I've used it many times. I think that's the scariest part. Did you plan on killing someone?" Hoseok looks at Yoongi.

"No, I got it off TikTok. I almost killed Namjoon using that method. I was angry. I don't remember what for. You shouldn't search for way to murder people anyways. It makes it way easier for cops to track you," Yoongi laughs.

"

You know more than I thought. I thought you were gonna be clueless," Hoseok shakes his head in disbelief.

"Blame the internet," Yoongi chuckles.

"Classic pond death, here we come. Aw, it's going to be our first murder together. This is so cute. We'll need to take a picture with my Polaroid," Hoseok smiles dreamily.

"This is cute?" Yoongi scoffs.

"It's going to be your first murder! We need a picture," Hoseok grins.

"Who said I was killing the guy?" Yoongi raises his arm.

"You suggested the way of getting rid of the body. I think it's fair that you kill him," Hoseok turns to Yoongi then looks back at the path.

"I have one arm," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, I can get rid of the body. You can kill the man. We're practically a murderer couple now," Hoseok coos.

"We're not dating," Yoongi pouts.

"We could be," Hoseok offers.

"Okay," Yoongi nods.

"Okay?" Hoseok scoffs.

"Okay," Yoongi repeats.

"We're a couple now?" Hoseok double checks.

"Yeah," Yoongi nods.

"This probably has to be number one on most awkward ways of becoming a couple," Hoseok laughs.

"Honestly, we practically already were dating," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"It's feels nice to be official, though," Hoseok scoffs, stopping the car. Hoseok gets out, motioning Yoongi out.

"I'm not killing him," Yoongi shakes his head.

"You're no fun. It makes you feel better. I can see the want in your eyes. You want to do it," Hoseok holds out a knife.

"How am I meant to just stab him? God I can't," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Thank god you didn't. We need masks, Hoseok grabs two masks, throwing one at Yoongi. Yoongi manages to get it on.

"I'm not doing it," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Come on. You just got to get in there," Hoseok plunges the blade into the male's abdomen like it's nothing. The guy wakes up, screaming in pain. Yoongi flinches.

"H... J-Hope," Yoongi grinds his teeth.

"Come on, Suga," Hoseok pulls the knife out, handing it to Yoongi. Suga? Where the hell does Hoseok come up with these names?

"Okay," Yoongi nods. He grabs onto the knife, taking it from Hoseok. He can imagine the wide smile under Hoseok's mask.

"Good," Hoseok nods, holding the guy still for Yoongi.

"Please, I have a family. Don't do it," the guy pleads. Yoongi feels bad. He doesn't want to hurt the guy.

"Suga, he's trying to guilt trip you. This guy is definitely a middle aged virgin that creeps around for girls," Hoseok scoffs. Yoongi laughs a bit.

"I'm sorry, that caught me off guard," Yoongi cracks up. Hoseok laughs a bit too.

"Just stab... stab the fucking..." Hoseok can barely speak through his laughter, "the fucking virgin."

"Gimme a moment," Yoongi takes a deep breath, calming down.

"I'm not a virgin!" the guy shouts through his pain.

"This guy is funny. Sucks he'll die without getting any kitties," Hoseok laughs.

"Like you have," Yoongi scoffs.

"I could bend your ass over and fuck you. I'd be fucking a kitty wouldn't I, kitten?" Hoseok's smile is clear in his voice. Yoongi shuts up real fast. He's completely speechless.

"Does this mean I don't have to die?" the man is frantic.

"No, you're still dying. Come on, Suga. Get this over with. I think the fish will be excited for this meal," Hoseok's voice gets raspy like his morning voice. That voice is enough for him to completely listen to Hoseok.

Yoongi tightly grips onto the knife, standing over the man on the ground. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes. He convinces himself it's for Hoseok's love and to not think about it.

Yoongi is only thinking about Hoseok now. He never realized how he started finding Hoseok's insanity attractive.

At that moment, he forces his arm down, a loud scream bringing him back to reality. Yoongi flinches, realizing he actually just stabbed a man.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Again again!" Hoseok hypes Yoongi up. Yoongi smiles, feeling like he's making Hoseok proud. He tears the blade out, stabbibg the man's leg. Hoseok cheers, practically going crazy from his now boyfriend murdering a man.

Yoongi will admit, it does feel nice. He feels as if all the anger he's held in is being freed. He's enjoying it. He's shocked he's enjoying it. Yoongi wasn't meant to enjoy it. Here he is, stabbing a random hiker feeling as if he's never been more alive.

Yoongi understands Hoseok now. He understands why he does this. It's not healthy, but it feels so fucking nice. It's nice to let your anger out on another person. What's even better is the praises he's getting from Hoseok. Yoongi never cared about being praised until he met Hoseok.

Yoongi finally ends the man off by a swift stab in the throat. Hoseok cheers loudly.

"Fuck! Where's my Polaroid? We need a fucking image of this. I'll cherish it until the day I die," Hoseok jumps up to his car. Yoongi looks at himself. He's pretty bloody now. Hoseok is too.

Hoseok comes back out with a light blue camera with red blood stains all over it.

"You are so weird," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Next to the body let's go. Show the knife for me, kitten. Pull the mask up," Hoseok pulls Yoongi's mask up before he even gets the chance to try. Hoseok pulls his own mask up. The body is in the frame. Hoseok roughly kisses Yoongi, Yoongi returning the kiss just as rough. Hoseok snaps the picture, rushing to put the photo away in a safe spot so it can clear up and to retrieve the supplies to get rid of the body.

Yoongi chuckles, wiping blood off of his face. He smears more instead, but he gives up on caring. Hoseok is all that matters right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.9K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
292K 17.7K 52
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...
318K 12.8K 48
Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model complete each other perfectly. Or that...
48K 1.9K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...