Tokoyami One Shots

بواسطة mommy108

Requests are open. If you use any of these one shots for Tokoyami comic/tiktok/video/fanart then please credi... المزيد

☆ Accidental Kiss ☆
☆ The Tree ☆
☆ Beautiful ☆
☆ Birdie Kisses ☆
☆ Divorce ☆
☆ Baking ☆
☆ Skull Lovers ☆
☆ Kitty Cat ☆
☆ Training Cave ☆
☆ No Nights Sleep ☆
☆ Party Poopers ☆ <<Part 1>>
♪ Songs That Remind Me Of Tokoyami ♪
☆ Party Poopers ☆ <<Part 2>>
☆ Party Poopers ☆ [Finale]
♡︎ Recovering ♡︎
♡ ︎Freak ♡︎
♡ ︎Shower ♡︎
ت Discord ت
♡ ︎Sleeping Paralysis ♡︎
♡︎ Hair Dye ♡︎
♡ ︎Asexual Birdy ♡︎
♡ ︎Jealously ♡︎
♡ ︎Fucking Cramps ♡︎
♡ ︎Moulting ♡︎
♡ ︎Rollercoaster Rides ♡︎
♡ ︎Bookstores at Midnight ♡︎
♡ ︎Blush ♡︎
Another A/n
♡ ︎Calming Voice ♡︎
♡ ︎Mating Dance ♡︎
♡ ︎Birthday Sickness ♡︎
♡ ︎Squish ♡︎
♡︎ A Badass ♡︎

☆ Dark Thoughts... A Little Too Dark ☆

2.1K 33 4
بواسطة mommy108

⚠️ WARNING: Suicidal stuff, cutting and sad. You have been warned ⚠️

Y/n. Oh, Y/n. What a beautiful, yet tragic sight.

Y/n always loved the dark. The dark was so calming, and it feels like no one else is there. Just little Y/n. But sometimes, being in the dark for too long, it gets lonely... And sometimes scary.

Y/n sat in class 1A as usual. Watching all her classmates talking to one another. Y/n just sat there, all alone... She didn't mind it too much. Y/n would just daydream, or write in her notebook. Either way, Y/n doesn't think anyone cares about her, that no one will ever love her, that no one... Will ever care.

That isn't true though. One bird in this classroom has had his eyes set on Y/n, ever since they first talked.

Tokoyami loved her smile, her laughter, how smart she is, how she likes reading, how brave she is, how sweet and caring she is, how beautiful, she is. Dark Shadow seems to have a liking to her as well. Dark shadow has been trying to make Tokoyami go up to Y/n and say something, anything. But Tokoyami is too shy, and doesn't have the guts.

Tokoyami has a fear of if he gets too close to anyone, he could possibly hurt them, so Tokoyami stays away from his dear Y/n as much as possible.

Doing this just makes things worse for Y/n. Y/n has had a crush on- no, has loved Tokoyami ever since they talked as well. He is so mysterious, and shy, it is quite cute to Y/n. She knows deep down in the emo lord's heart, has a soft and caring heart.

But Tokoyami has been ignoring Y/n, Y/n is hurt by this, a lot. Tokoyami was Y/n's only friend here, but now, he hates her. She knows he does. Why would anyone like her? It such a crazy thought to Y/n, it's impossible.

Y/n sighs as she watches her classmates slowly going out of the classroom to their dorms to hang out. Y/n gets up and grabs her bag. Y/n and Tokoyami were leaving the classroom at the same time, Y/n waved to him with a kind smile. "Hey Tokoyami!" Y/n said in a fake enthusiastic voice. "Hello, Y/n." Tokoyami greeted.

They both walked out of the classroom and went on their way to their dorms. They were next to each other in awkward silence. Y/n was going to try and ask Tokoyami, she's gonna do it!

Y/n grabs Tokoyami's sleeve, which made Tokoyami jolt. Y/n looked down for a second and then looked up at Tokoyami's ruby eyes. "Tokoyami... I have something very important to tell you." Y/n said in a serious tone. Tokoyami stopped and fully turned to Y/n. "Of course, what's it that you would like to speak of?" Tokoyami asked. Y/n looked down blushing furiously. It's now or never.

"I, it's okay if you don't accept my feelings, but... I.....
I love you!" Y/n quickly said. Y/n looked down at her feet, waiting for a response.

A big bead of sweat formed on Tokoyami's face, he felt his whole body becoming pale but red at the same time. Tokoyami was overjoyed, but he knew what he had to say. "Y/n... You are a wonderful person, you really are... But I can't. It's nothing to do with you, it's all me." Tokoyami rejected Y/n, fearing that he could hurt Y/n if they became a couple.

What Tokoyami didn't know, was this broke Y/n. Her face became pale and her hands sweaty. Of course she was ready for rejection, but the stupid tiny piece of hope laid in her heart. Y/n slowly nodded, she knew it had nothing to do with him, she knows it was all her.

"I... understand.... I gotta.. go.." Y/n said running away to her dorm, she held in her tears until she could let it all out in her dorm room. Tokoyami was about to chase or call after Y/n, but he stopped in his tracks. This was good. Y/n might be heartbroken for a bit, but after a while she'll find a nice guy to call her boyfriend, and Y/n will be safe. Tokoyami will watch from a far. It's sad but Tokoyami knows it's for the best.

Tokoyami then went to his dorm room.

Y/n was balling her eyes out on her bed. It sucked. There was a string, holding Y/n up from a thread. Today, that thread finally broke, and Y/n was falling in a pit of darkness. All her voices in her head getting louder.

No one cares.

Just do it, no one will notice.

They'll get over it quickly.

They never tried to approach you before, why would they all of a sudden care?

You should just do it.

Do it.

Do it!

DO IT!

Y/n couldn't take it anymore. She ran to the bathroom and took the small knife out and cut her scarred arms, over, and over again. Y/n usually felt like she deserved it. But today was different. It didn't feel.. painful enough.

Y/n then ran out of her bathroom and got out her notebook. She ripped a certain page out of the notebook. She was prepared. Y/n folded the piece on the desk for whoever saw it first.

Y/n ran out of the dorms, making sure not to run into anyone.

Tokoyami laid in his bed, looking at his ceiling. Dark Shadow then came out when the sun set. "Dude, what is wrong with you?" It said. Tokoyami turned to his side. "A lot of things, that's why Y/n should stay away from me." Tokoyami stated. "She is obviously sad! You should at least talk to her, and let her know that's it's really not her fault! She's probably thinking about really terrible stuff about herself right now!" Dark Shadow pointed out.

Tokoyami hated the thought of Y/n thinking such bad things about herself. Tokoyami immediately got up and started walking fast to Y/n's dorm.

Tokoyami knocked on the door, but the door creaked open. The door was already open. "Y/n? I'm coming in." Tokoyami said as he opened the door, to reveal a empty room. Tokoyami saw the bathroom door open. "Y/n?" Dark shadow called for her as he floated over to the bathroom. "Dark shadow!" Tokoyami scolded, in case Y/n was.. changing or something.

Dark shadow gasped as he saw the bathroom. "Tokoyami..." dark shadow began to cry as he went behind Tokoyami. Tokoyami carefully went to the bathroom to see blood stained floors and tissues.

He then saw the small blade on the bathroom counter.

Tokoyami stepped back in shock. He knew what happened. Tokoyami then feared on where Y/n could be. "Toko!" Dark shadow called. Tokoyami looked behind him to see dark shadow holding a letter. "What's this?" Dark shadow asked. Tokoyami didn't answer as he grabbed the letter and opened it.

Hey, whoever is reading this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for this world. I've tried to become a hero, but it's so hard keeping a smile on. I am ending it, right now. I just can't do it anymore. No one cares. No one loves me. I feel ugly. So I'm sorry for doing this to you all, but you all will get over my death soon I hope. In case any of you care.. maybe you can stop me. I'm at (favorite bridge), if you don't make it, don't be too sad. I'm going to watch the stars before I die. I know I may not show it, but I enjoyed all of your guys company. And goodbye.

Love Y/n.

Tokoyami was almost at tears from this. He threw the letter to the ground and ran as fast as he could. Tokoyami couldn't believe he didn't see the signs. He has gone through something similar like this before.

Images went in his head of seeing Y/n's dead expressionless body all bloody and blank. Tears were threatening to fall out of Tokoyami's eyes. Tokoyami was trying so hard to run faster. Dark shadow then came out and gave Tokoyami a boost. Dark shadow made Tokoyami slightly fly, Tokoyami then saw the bridge, and a figure.

Dark shadow let go of Tokoyami, letting Tokoyami run to Y/n. Tokoyami's heart almost stop as he saw Y/n at the edge of the bridge. Her hair blowing wildly in the wind. "Y/n!" Tokoyami's low voice shouted. Y/n looked to the side surprised to see Tokoyami running towards her. Y/n put her foot over the edge. "Get any closer and I'll jump!" Y/n warned. Tokoyami immediately stopped in his tracks. He was probably 5 feet away from Y/n, panting.

"Please Y/n, please come down." Tokoyami begged. "Why do you care?" Y/n asked with venom in her voice. "Because.. I, I love you!" Tokoyami said with his whole heart. Y/n just chuckled. "Yeah right! I can't believe you right now! A hour ago you said you didn't feel the same way, and now you're saying you love me." Y/n said. "Oh, wait, wait. You don't love me! You're just saying that so I don't jump! Is that it?! Man, I've really been going through it and no one cares! At all! Everyone suddenly cares, when I die though." Y/n just chuckled. Tears coming down her face.

It seemed as if Tokoyami's heart was stabbed. "No, no... I'm sorry! Please! Understand that I was just trying to protect you! I'm dangerous Y/n! I wanted you to be safe!" Tokoyami tried to explain. "Well.." Y/n sighed. "It seems that your plan has backfired..." Y/n said as Tokoyami's heart stopped.

"Please Y/n! Please!" Tokoyami said. Y/n was very surprised to see tears slip from his eyes. He never cries, why would he cry for Y/n? This made Y/n hesitate to jump. She can't have her friend watch her fall to her death, that's too cruel.

Y/n sighed as she was ready to come down. Her foot then slipped and Y/n started to fall. Tokoyami with out hesitation ran to Y/n and grabbed on to her arm. Tokoyami grunted as he held on to her arm. "Tokoyami!" Y/n shrieked. "Just let me go! You'll fall too!" Y/n cried. "I.. don't.. care!" Tokoyami said trying to pull Y/n up. "I love you... I mean it... I didn't know... this would hurt you.. this much.." Tokoyami said panting.

Y/n then tried to pull herself up. She isn't going to let her friend die because of her. Dark shadow then started to help pull Y/n up. With Y/n and dark shadow's help, Tokoyami successfully pulled Y/n up. Y/n fell on top of Tokoyami. Tokoyami was holding on to her, very tightly, making sure he can't let her go.

His beak was in the crook of her neck. "Please don't ever do that again. If you feel down then please talk to me." Tokoyami said. He tried to sound calm, but tears were still flowing out of his eyes. Y/n then started to sob. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have been stupid! I'm sorry! I'm sorry-" Y/n kept repeating but was interrupted. "Don't you dare apologize." Tokoyami scolded. "I'm the one who was stupid. Everyone stayed away from you because they knew I liked you. I stayed away from you because I'm really bad with expressing my emotions." Tokoyami cried.

"I never meant to make you cry... I've never seen you cry before..." Y/n hiccuped. Tokoyami and Y/n just hugged each other, in a comfortable silence. Y/n and Tokoyami finished crying. Tokoyami faced Y/n and cupped her cheek. " I will try my best to express my feelings better... and if the offer is open, would you be my beloved?" Tokoyami asked. "I understand if you don't forgive me.. and I understand if you're angry-" Y/n kissed Tokoyami's beak. "Yes, you rejecting me and me almost killing myself is pretty big. But I'm not mad, and if you really mean you will try to express your feelings more, then I would love to become your beloved." Y/n said.

Tokoyami then picked Y/n up in bridal style. "To-Tokoyami?" Y/n asked startled. "Let's get you back to your dorm." Tokoyami said. "Could you stay with me tonight? I don't think I'll be able to sleep.." Y/n admitted. "Of course. We can watch your favorite movie, and I could make you your favorite snack." Tokoyami said. "That sounds nice." Y/n said as she rested her head on his chest.

"I love you." Tokoyami said.

:))

Hoped you liked this one, I'm creating a boyfriend scenario/one shots with Mha boys, so go check it out!

2021, May, Monday, 10

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

131K 1K 26
I always wanted to create a story about various MHA girls falling in love with the Male Reader but never got the chance to do it, so I hope you guys...
1.1K 2 26
book I COMPLETE!! //SLIGHT CW/TW FOR SOME CHAPTERS: swearing, alcohol, dirty jokes/remarks no real smut/lemon is in this book because i would find a...
1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] ❝𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.❞ ------------------------------------------------- ❝𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕...
77.8K 3.2K 18
"What are you doing, helping a half-dead guy like me?" "You remind me of a cat." ... "That's it?" "I like cats. Especially the big, grumpy ones." "...