Murderer - Yoonseok/Sope

By a_smol_sugakookie

Min Yoongi has a pretty average life. He works as a barista at a nearby cafe. He only has one problem with hi... More

🔪Introduction🔪
🔪Chapter: 1🔪
🔪Chapter: 2🔪
🔪Chapter: 3🔪
🔪Chapter: 4🔪
🔪Chapter: 6🔪
🔪Chapter: 7🔪
🔪Chapter: 8🔪
🔪Chapter: 9🔪
🔪Chapter: 10🔪
🔪Chapter: 11🔪
🔪Chapter: 12🔪
🔪Chapter: 13🔪
🔪Chapter 14🔪
🔪Chapter 15🔪
🔪Chapter: 16🔪
🔪Chapter: 17🔪
🔪Chapter: 18🔪
🔪Chapter: 19🔪
🔪Chapter: 20🔪
🔪Chapter: 21🔪
🔪Chapter: 22🔪
New Books

🔪Chapter: 5🔪

701 40 6
By a_smol_sugakookie

"What happened to your pretty face?" Hoseok asks as Yoongi walks up to him.

"I cut myself when shaving," Yoongi lies with a weak smile.

"Be more careful, kitten. I don't like seeing these cuts on you," Hoseok frowns. Yoongi's heart stops at the nickname. The same one as J-Hope.

"Kitten?" Yoongi swallows hard.

"You remind me of a small, innocent cat. So sweet and innocent," Hoseok smiles. Yoongi feels uneasy again. He feels sick.

"I might go home. I don't feel well," Yoongi shakes his head. He's nauseous and dizzy. He doesn't feel good at all. He's not sure if it's whatever J-Hope put in him last night or if it's the bad feeling he has from the nickname.

"Do you want me to take you?" Hoseok lightly grabs Yoongi's arm. Yoongi's vision goes black before he can even say anything. The last thing he can remember is his body falling into Hoseok's as Hoseok's voice says something his mind can't comprehend.

🔪

Yoongi wakes up, tied to a chair. Screams immediately fill his ears. Yoongi's vision is blurry when his eyes open, it slowly coming back. He looks around, finding J-Hope in the corner brutally stabbing a woman. Yoongi nearly vomits right there. He looks around the room. He's definitely in a basement. Bodies are scattered everywhere as if it doesn't matter. Some people are barely alive and strapped to different torture devices, while some are dead on said devices.

"Help me," a male sobs behind Yoongi. He's strapped to one of the devices. He's completely naked, blood covering his body. He has bruises and scars everywhere. He has cuts on his chest that say "I love Min Yoongi" in sloppy letters.

"Save yourself," a woman crawls towards Yoongi. She doesn't have her legs anymore. She hardly even has hair. She looks completely starved and insane.

"You're awake," J-Hope walks over, grabbing Yoongi's face.

"Why the fuck am I here? Where's Hoseok?" Yoongi sobs, trying to hold back his stomach's want to vomit.

"Hoseok? Oh, about him," J-Hope starts, turning away.

"Don't tell me you killed him," Yoongi sobs harder. Hoseok doesn't deserve that. Hoseok could be dead all because J-Hope is completely obsessed with Yoongi. It breaks Yoongi's heart.

"In a sense, I did. He's alive, but he's dead," J-Hope turns back to Yoongi.

"That makes no sense," Yoongi shakes his head.

"Maybe it will now," J-Hope pulls off the same smiling mask from the night before. Yoongi can't even speak when the face of Jung Hoseok is before him. The sweet man he fell in love with is the heartless serial killer that kills whoever he pleases. It adds up. Hoseok was always around where Yoongi was. He saw Hoseok so many times before actually talking to him. Hoseok was mentioned once in J-Hope's notes. How did Yoongi not see it?

"I can't believe it. Hoseok, why?" Yoongi looks at the man he fell for so easily, tears in his eyes.

"For you. Every single soul I murdered was for you. You didn't know that. I always had urges to kill. I hurt people in school so often I had to be homeschooled. I never killed a person until I laid my two eyes on your beautiful face. I never had emotion for another person until you. I have no feelings or remorse for these people I kill and torture. You're the only one that gives me emotion, Yoongi," Hoseok smiles widely.

"No, I can't be the reason for all of this," Yoongi sobs harder. Yoongi being alive is the reason for so many innocent people dying.

"You are. I couldn't hold back after I saw you. I was born with a fucked up mind. It's all because of my stupid mother. She was my first victim, you know? She was a drug addict. She continued drugs while pregnant. She's the reason I'm so fucked up. Dad left when he found out mom was pregnant. My mom was too busy doing drugs and fucking every guy she saw to care about me," Hoseok's eyes have no sanity left in them.

"I'm so sorry," Yoongi shakes his head. He feels awful for Hoseok, but he did do awful things.

"I saw you when I came into the cafe for a coffee one day. Something snapped in me. I didn't need to know you to see you were the love of my life. Don't you love me?" Hoseok drops the knife in his hand on the ground, cupping Yoongi's face with his bloody hands.

"I don't think I can," Yoongi shakes his head.

"I was afraid you'd say that. I know you love me. You fell for me. I should've waited longer. I was going to wait longer. I wanted you to know who I truly was, though," Hoseok frowns.

"Hoseok, I want to go home," Yoongi frowns, his face stained with blood and tears.

"I can't risk you revealing who I am. I can't go to prison. I want to stay with you. I want to love you and give you the world," Hoseok laughs weakly.

"I won't tell. I just want to see Jin and Namjoon. Please, Hoseok," Yoongi sobs.

"No. I can't risk it. You're staying with me. You're not staying here. No, not here. It's not okay here. This is a traumatic place to be. I can't have you become like me. I'll take you some place safe. We'll go to my beach house. It's safe there. No death. It'll be just you and I. It's on a private beach far away from people. You won't be able to escape. We're leaving now. Let's go," Hoseok starts to untie Yoongi.

"Wait, can I ask you something?" Yoongi turns to try to see Hoseok.

"What is it, kitten?" Hoseok frees Yoongi's hands. Yoongi swallows hard.

"Can... Can you go back to my apartment and at least grab the bear you got me? It... It makes me feel safe," Yoongi admits. He feels awful for giving in to Hoseok so easily, but he still loves him. He doesn't want to love Hoseok.

"Of course. I can get the ring as well. I have more gifts for you, sweetheart," Hoseok unties Yoongi's legs. Hoseok lifts Yoongi up, holding him close to his chest. Yoongi hides his face in Hoseok's chest, not wanting to see all the people. Hearing their protests and cries to come with them is enough pain for Yoongi. He wants to grab all those people and free them from the torture. Yoongi ends up comfortably falling asleep in Hoseok's arms.

🔪

Yoongi wakes up in the passenger's seat of a car. He looks around, Hoseok being to his left.

"Did you sleep well?" Hoseok asks, not even looking at Yoongi.

"Where am I?" Yoongi looks around.

"We're on our way to my private beach house. We're almost there. You'll be safe, sweetheart," Hoseok smiles.

"I don't think I'll ever be safe if I'm living with a serial killer," Yoongi shakes his head. Hoseok's smile falls immediately.

"Be grateful you're alive," Hoseok growls.

"Right. Yeah, I am," Yoongi nods. It goes silent for a good while. It makes Yoongi nervous.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok sighs.

"Huh?" Yoongi turns to Hoseok.

"I'm sorry for getting angry at you," Hoseok takes a deep breath.

"I guess it's okay," Yoongi looks out the mirror to see an extremely fancy house. It has an automatic fence that opens for Hoseok's car. Once you go through, it has one of those circle roads that leads to the house and back to the gate. The house itself is the size of a whole mansion. It's painted white and gold on the outside, the roof being a sleek black color. The circle road has different roads coming off of it that seem to lead to other areas. Hoseok has a few golf carts parked around along with a boat, bikes, and other fancy cars.

"We're here," Hoseok smiles.

"Where the fuck do you get this money? What do you do for a living besides kill people," Yoongi's eyes widen at the magnificent house.

"I am a dance instructor. I love dancing. It's how I kept myself calm before. I lost control of that. It still keeps me calm at times. It definitely helps my outbreaks not be as intense. That's why sometimes when I let off steam you didn't hear about a new murder. I just went to the studio and danced for the night," Hoseok pulls into the garage.

"How do you get this type of money?" Yoongi motions to the car and house.

"Kill rich people and take their money. I'm a multimillionaire because of it," Hoseok gets out of the car. He comes over to Yoongi's side, opening the door and picking him up.

"I can walk on my own," Yoongi pouts.

"You're not complaining about being held," Hoseok goes into the back of his car, handing Yoongi the bear he got him. Yoongi grasps onto it, holding it close.

"Whatever," Yoongi rolls his eyes. Hoseok smiles setting Yoongi down on a beautiful white couch.

"You're able to go anywhere in the house. I mean anywhere. There's no secret rooms or anything. I'll let you choose if you want to sleep with me or in your own room," Hoseok weakly smiles. Just by Hoseok's smile, Yoongi feels bad for wanting to stay in a separate room.

"I'll stay with you," Yoongi sighs. Hoseok's bright smile makes Yoongi happy for his choice.

"Good. I can show you to our room then incase you want to sleep. It's pretty obvious, but this is a large home," Hoseok laughs a bit, grabbing Yoongi's hand. It keeps slipping from Yoongi's mind this nice man is a murderer. He's so sweet and charming.

"More like a mansion than a house," Yoongi scoffs. Hoseok laughs at Yoongi's comment. Hoseok's laugh could be a medicine. Hoseok's laugh is a medicine. It gets rid of Yoongi's pain. It's a pain killer Yoongi has become addicted to without knowing. Hoseok himself is a drug Yoongi is subconsciously addicted to.

"This is our room," Hoseok walks up to two large double doors. He presses a button, the two doors opening automatically. The room is magnificent. It's decorated beautifully with a large bed in the center. The bed has white sheets and a black bed frame. The bed is located next to a large wall of glass showcasing the beautiful beach. There's a balcony that is accessible through a pair of glass doors connected to the glass wall. There's a nice door leading to a bathroom and another set of large double doors going into a walk-in closet. A golden chandelier hangs from the center of room. Yoongi can say, he's completely stunned.

"Holy fucking shit," Yoongi looks around.

"I don't stay here too often, so I don't know if there's something special you want," Hoseok smiles.

"The only thing I require is a soft bed and a fluffy blanket," Yoongi laughs a bit, walking around the room.

"I don't think I have a nice blanket like that here. I think they're all at my other house. I can buy you a new one, though. You deserve it. You've been pretty good so far," Hoseok praises. Yoongi feels happy from Hoseok's praise. It makes him feel like he did something right.

"What about Jin and Namjoon?" Yoongi turns back to Hoseok.

"You'll be able to see them again. We're just going to stay here for a while. I told them about it. I told your job you won't be working there anymore. You won't need to when you have me," Hoseok goes over to Yoongi, pulling him into a hug.

"I enjoy working for my own money," Yoongi frowns.

"I know. You don't need to anymore. You'll end up falling deeply in love with me, and I'll spoil you until the day I die. I want to make sure you're not going to rat me out. That's why you're staying here. Jin and Namjoon said they like me and trust me with you. They don't even suspect me of doing anything wrong," Hoseok holds Yoongi tighter.

"Jimin and Jungkook?" Yoongi looks up at Hoseok.

"They gave me a large reward for helping with the case. Not like I need anymore money. It's just more money to spoil my baby with. How does that sound? You being my little baby. All mine. No one else can have you. Not Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't deserve you. You can me mine. I'll treat you way better than Taehyung ever could," Hoseok smiles widely.

"I wanna be Hoseok's," Yoongi grabs onto Hoseok tightly. He can't help it. He wants Hoseok so badly. He already fell too deep for him. It's tearing him on the inside that he's in love with the man who had murdered innocent people. He shouldn't love Hoseok. It's going to be toxic love. He can't control it. He's already crazy for Hoseok without even knowing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 547 56
COMPLETE VERSION + SEQUEL ON AO3 South Korea. More specifically Daegu. The home and base of the most dangerous, mysterious, feared Mafia in the world...
142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...
Vendetta By sco

Fanfiction

17.6K 751 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...
425K 19K 39
He will do anything for love, even if it means getting rid of everyone, slowly one by one. - Top!⤴Jungkook Bottom!⤵Taehyung [Complete] Started : 7th...