Before We Met

By cherrytomlinson_01

Before she met him, she was innocent. Before she met him, she studied more than most. Before she met him, she... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
THANK YOU!!
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Authors Note/ The End

Chapter Eighteen

258 5 0
By cherrytomlinson_01

2 weeks have pasted since last weeks incident with the mystery phone call between Chase and Nick which I have yet to ask about. 

Once the week was over Chase and I went back to school and ever since then he's been distant. I know he was my pretend boyfriend for only the week but it was fun. After the mall trip we all continued to have double dates and I had the time of my life. Even Chloe had said that I was never like this until I met Chase and I agree. I'm more outgoing and carefree sorta. 

"Isabella. What are you thinking about? I just had a whole conversation with you". Charlotte asks. 

"Oh, sorry". I mumble, dipping my fry into the ketchup. 

"I asked if you were coming with me this Saturday to the Pre-Christmas party Anthony and Avani are hosting"?

"Uh, sure who's going to be there"? 

"Sebastian, Avani, Anthony, Chase, other people". 

"Chase is going"? 

"isn't that what I just said"? 

I shrug, paying attention back to my phone.

I look at the time and Notice I should be getting ready for my last class so I grab my bag, say goodbye to Charlotte and head to class.

On  my way I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Vincent. 

"What Vincent". I say rudely, continuing to walk. 

"Are you just going to ignore me"?

"Are you fucking kidding me". I say angrily, turning to him. 

"You expect me to just talk to you and act all buddy buddy after you practically raped me and then not only that, but you left me on the side of the fucking street". I say angrily, he looks away.

"Please. You shouldn't be that mad. At least I'm better than Chase".

"Chase treated me so much better he would be a way better boyfriend than you". I scoff. 

"You sure about that"? Vincent asks, pointing towards a  sight that broke me in some way.

Chase was leaning against the wall, up close on a girl and they were kissing. She was much prettier than me. Blonde hair that was long and a slim figure. 

A tear slips down my cheek as I quickly walk away from Vincent and get to my class.

I don't know why that hurt me so bad. It wasn't like we were actually dating. 

The rest of the day goes by slowly as I dreadfully wish I was in my dorm room, eating a bowl of ice cream and crying my eyes out to Lewis Capaldi.

On my way to music class I thought about who was going to be there. Chase. 

 I didn't want to see him after seeing him with the blonde bimbo. 

"Hey girl". Dixie said, giving me a hug. 

"Hey". I mumble. 

"what's wrong"? 

"Nothing". 

I didn't want to tell Dixie what Chase had done because it was a stupid reason for me to cry. We weren't even dating. 

"Something's wrong Bella. Even though we aren't that close you can tell me anything". 

"Promise you wont make fun of me for it"? 

"promise". 

"Alright so for thanksgiving I went over to Vincent's house and met his mom. Everything was fine until Chase showed up. Vincent and him bickered or whatever and that night, Vincent had done something to me that was unforgiveable. I slept with Chase that night because Chase was being kind for once. Next morning when it was time to go to mine Vincent got mad and dropped me off a few blocks away from his house so Chase picked me up. Chase met my parents and had told them he was my boyfriend so my mother wouldn't find out about the Vincent situation. Today I saw him kissing another girl and it kind of hurt". I say, tears filling my eyes. 

"Wait so You two aren't dating but your upset that he kissed another girl"? Dixie asked and I nodded, realizing how stupid that sounded. 

"Understandable girl, but tell Chase how you feel. I'm sure he'll understand". 

"Dixie I don't know what if he just laughs or something". I shrug. 

"Just try and talk it out with him. Chase is a really good listener". 

"Oh yeah do you know anything about his ex Nessa"? I ask and Dixies face drops. 

"Uh...I don't really know. I never got to much into their business". 

She looks like she's hiding something but I don't question it. 

As soon as class starts I look over to see Chase, scrolling through his phone. 

He notices me looking at him for a moment and then he turns away. 

The rest of the class thankfully goes smoothly until the end when I walk out the door. 

I feel a  tap on the shoulder and see no one other then Chase. 

"What"? I ask. 

"Why so rude? I wanted to say hi. I saw you staring at me earlier so I thought I'd break the ice". 

"Break the ice? What ice Chase? You were the one avoiding me and kissing other people". I blurt and mentally take it back because I didn't mean to add the last part. 

He laughs. 

"First of all I thought what we did over thanksgiving was a one time thing. Secondly I can kind of kiss whoever because we're not really a couple. You understand that right"?

I hold back my tears and say something I never knew my mouth would say. 

"Fuck you". 

He looks at me with almost a look of hurt. 

I walk away and go straight to my dorm hoping that Charlotte was there. 

Luckily as soon as I walked in she was there. 

"Hey Charlotte what's the sexiest dress you have"? 

"Um Let me see". She says, getting up and walking over to the closet. 

"How about this"? She asks, holding up a red dress that was not only strapless but it was short and showed lots of cleavage. 

"Perfect". I smirk. 

She gives me a questioning look as I smile to myself. 

"What time's the party"? 

"We're leaving at 9:00". 

"Ok". I say, getting ready for the events coming forward. 

Luckily Saturday comes really quickly and I'm getting ready along with Charlotte. Tonight the plan was to show looking extremely hot and try and make Chase jealous. 

"how do I look"? I ask, doing a 360 spin in the dress. 

"Gorgeous babes". Charlotte says, smiling. 

I never thought I'd be this close to Charlotte but turns out she's not that bad. You just have to get to know her. 

"Ready"? I ask and she nods, grabbing her things. 

Once we get there it's packed along with multiple drinks on the lawn and everything you would see at a college party. 

Charlotte and I walk in, immediately going to the group. 

"You look so cute girl". Avani says, giving me a hug. 

"thank you". I smile. 

"You do look nice". Sebastian comments, pulling me in for hug. He kisses me on the forehead and I smile.

I look out for Chase,  but no sight of him so far. 

"Do you want a drink Bella"? Dixie asks me and I shrug. 

"sure". 

I never drink but why not, it's almost new years. I got to live a little. 

I drink down one drink and suddenly I want more. 

One drink. Two drinks. Three drinks. Four drinks. Five drinks. 

I'm on my sixth drink and I'm close to falling down because I can not stand up straight so I sit down. 

"Hey its getting late do you want to go back"? Sebastian asked. 

I notice a dance circle so I get up, pushing Sebastian out the way and wobble my way over there. 

They play Gas pedal and that's when I start twerking. The girls are cheering me on and I'm honestly having the time of my life.  

I'm not thinking about Chad or Charles, whatever the fuck his name is. 

I feel someone come up behind me and he looks familiar. 

"Bella. What happened to you. Did you drink"? 

"huh? Charles is that you"? I slur. 

"who the fuck is Charles? It's Chase. Isabella answer my question how many fucking drinks did you have"?! 

"No need to yell. Use inside voices". I giggle and he rolls his eyes. 

"I had-". *burp* "Maybe like 6 or 7". 

"C'mon your coming with me". I hear Chase say, pulling my arm. 

"Where are we going? Weee"! I yell, as Chase throws me over his shoulder. 

I feel myself being lifted into a car and as soon as we get to the dorm, I almost throw up on Chase's shoulder. 

He takes me in his room and brings me a pair of his clothes that consist of sweatpants and a big shirt. 

I go to the bathroom and puke my guts up, Chase then runs in and holds my hair up. 

"Why did you get so drunk"? He asks angrily. 

"because you don't like me". I mumble. 

"What the fuck do you mean I don't like you? I do". 

"I mean, you don't like me the way I do". 

I throw back up and tears start to fall down my cheek. 

"Don't cry babe. Please don't cry. I do like you. I'm just not an easy person to deal with. I have issues". he says softly. 

I finish throwing back up and ignore what Chase just said. 

I stand up and turn to him. 

"Can you unzip this"? I ask, turning around to show him the zipper. 

  "yeah". He mumbles, fumbling with he zipper, letting it down. 

I let the dress drop down to feet and I hear Chase clear his throat. 

I turn and my boobs are on a full display for one second before I throw the big oversized shirt over me. I pull the sweatpants on my legs, afterwards falling into Chase's arms. 

He pick me up and places me in the bed, giving me lots of cover. 

5 minutes later I feel a dip as he lays next to me. He's shirtless with nothing but boxers on, so all his tattoos are showing. 

"I like those. What does it mean"? I ask pointing to 3 little butterflies on Chase left side of his stomach. 

"It symbolizes my mom, sister and I".

"you must love them a lot. I didn't know you had a sister". I slur as my eyes are half way closed. 

"Yes. I love them the most. My dad too of course my those are my two ladies. The most important ones in my life".

"Three little butterflies". I say softly, tracing them with my pointer finger. 

"three little butterflies". Chase whispers in my ear as I then drift off in a deep sleep.

A/n 

woah the word count for this was like 1,788 word guys. Longest chapter in this book so far. I've written more but like for this book its the longest. Hope yall enjoyed this <3

Love you my little huddsters <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 228 41
Warning: this might be very confusing, and very cringe. I wrote this a year ago, and I refuse to edit more than the introduction. Ive considered taki...
32.3K 479 29
You're best friends with Charli damelio and when you meet some of her friends you start to fall in love but with which guy?
526K 3.5K 75
π•Šπ• π•žπ•– π•šπ•žπ•’π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€/π•‘π•£π•–π•—π•–π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•‹π•šπ•œπ•‹π• π•œ 𝔹𝕠π•ͺ𝕀. 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π• π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•‹π•šπ•œπ•‹π• π•œπ•–π•£π•€ οΏ½...
9.5K 207 12
Lynn had a hard life growing up. Being called a nerd,freak, etc. But that all changes when Chase Mathews bad Boy of the school notices her. What will...