Lifeline (Chills Fanfic)

By RavenMoonspark

Autumn has just begun her life as a vampire, and now, she's been thrust into a world she does not know. Dylan... More

1 - Autumn
2 - Autumn
3 - Autumn
4 - Dylan
5 - Autumn
6 - Autumn
7 - Darwin
8 - Dylan
9 - Arlo
10 - Autumn
11 - Autumn
12 - Dylan
13 - Arlo
14 - Autumn
15 - Dylan
16 - Autumn
17 - Autumn
18 - Dylan
19 - Autumn
20 - Autumn
21 - Autumn
22 - Dylan
23 - Autumn
24 - Autumn
25 - Arlo
26 - Autumn
27 - Autumn
28 - ????
29 - Autumn
30 - Autumn
31 - Autumn
32 - Dylan
33 - Zeke
34 - Dylan
36 - Autumn
37 - Autumn
38 - Elekai
39 - Dylan
40 - Autumn
41 - ????
42 - Autumn
43 - Dylan
44 - ????
45 - Autumn
46 - Autumn
47 - ????
48 - Arlo
49 - Autumn
50 - Dylan
51 - Autumn
52 - Zeke
53 - Autumn
54 - Dylan
55 - Autumn
56 - Autumn
57 - Zeke
58 - Autumn
59 - Autumn
60 - Autumn
61 - Dylan
62 - Autumn
63 - Dylan
64 - Autumn
65 - Dylan
66 - Autumn
67 - Autumn
68 - Dylan
69 - Autumn
70 - Rava
71 - Dylan
72 - Autumn
73 - Autumn
74 - Zeke
75 - Autumn

35 - Autumn

1 0 0
By RavenMoonspark

When I hear Dylan cry out in pain and see him as he falls to the ground, and when I see the blood on Zeke's sword, I can't help it, I just run towards him.

Zeke looks at me, a twisted look on his face.

My shadows explode out of me, and I run to Dylan, who looks unconscious. I turn and look at Zeke, who is now covered in shadows. He screams as the pain is inflicted on him over and over again and there is no end to it. I don't even care. Dylan is hurt because of him. Arlo is hurt because of him, and so Emma is dead because of him.

I can't just sit by and not do anything.

Suddenly, Dylan reaches out and grabs me by the ankle. I look down at him, glad to see he's okay, but his eyes are red and wild, and his face is paler than ever before. He struggles to stand, and I see he is slashed in the chest and leg, but he stands up anyways and grabs me by the throat.

"Dylan?" I say, shocked. He pushes me against the wall, choking me.

Freya runs up behind him and smacks him on the shoulder, making him look at her. She punches him across the face, and he lets go of me, turning on her and lunging, snapping his teeth at her like .... like he's gone feral.

"No," I whisper.

He shoves her aside and then turns back to me, and he snarls.

"Zeke, what have you done?" I ask.

"Hydeblood. Only Elekai can cure him. So I need you vampires to come with me, not that fae bitch."

"Shut the hell up, you angelic traitor," snaps Freya.

He smiles and blows her a kiss.

"Wow, you misogynistic pig," Freya hisses.

Zeke laughs. Then, Dylan comes back, snarling at us. My heart twists with pain and sympathy for him. I want to cure him of this. I want to help him.  But I can't.

Elekai can, though. We have to go with Zeke. Its the only way to save Dylan.

"We have to go," I say. I look at Arlo as she emerges from the shadows, blood trickling down her nose and temples.

"Are you coming with me, girl?" asks Zeke.

I nod, feeling broken. Arlo nods too.

Zeke smiles. "Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 274 8
Being in love with a sweet human nurse isn't ideal, but that doesn't stop Roth, an orc, from letting himself get beaten up to go see her. Because it'...
607K 12.1K 35
Completed............Bella a 17 year old girl and a little, meets her family's long standing rival. But what happens we he turns out to be her mate a...
144 1 39
Crow, seemingly human, encounters a species hidden from most humans. Vampires. The one he happens to run into is of the royal bloodline! The world as...
64 8 8
A human woman is thrown into a world taken over by deadly creatures, her sole focus: reunite with her darling sister, who has been taken away by the...