Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍓
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAE💖💖💖💜
ANNOUNCEMENT💜
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20🍓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V Day💜🎂
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍓
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 49

4.9K 163 108
By Namjoons-Crab

Stream Butter or you are not my baby Moon instead you are a lost planet no one knows or cares about 😌.

Ignore the mistakes

THIRD(POV)

Returning home after spending the day with Jin and Taehyung; Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin were tired.

It started raining heavily so that added up to the tiredness, Jimin loved the rain because that meant he was going to get a good night's sleep.

(I love the rain, anyone else?!)

Jimin was tired but he still had energy left. After doing go their night routine they got comfortable in the bed. 'Why aren't they here yet'

Jimin asked while staring at the ceiling, Yoongi opened one eye, placing his hands in Jimin's stomach slowly rubbing it. 'Because they wanted to stay a little bit longer' he said.

Hoseok smiled fondly 'they will come when it's the right time, don't rush it or they will take longer'. He said kissing Jimin's cheek.

'It's not fair, I'm their mother they should listen to me' he said folding his hands on top of his stomach. As if on cue the little devils kicked him, 'oww' he groaned out.

Yoongi laughted he kissed Jimin's stomach 'good job baby's, well done' Jimin moved him away from his stomach.

'So unfair, I don't want them anymore' he continued complaining. They spent the next few hours talking, cuddling, kissing until they fell asleep.

3 hours have passed ever since they fell asleep, Jimin slowly began waking up. He felt weird not the bad kind of weird but the exciting kind of weird.

Despite how weird he was feeling, sleep was still important, turning on to the side he tried going back to sleep that did not happen.

He couldn't go back to sleep normally going back to sleep after waking up was not difficult. Letting out a sigh of frustration he laid on his back, facing upward huffing he pouted.

He frowned as he felt a sharp pain in his lower region, ignoring it he got out the bed with great difficulty grabbed his iPad he went back to bed.

Trying not to wake up his sleeping husbands, he settled back in between them. Yoongi moved and placed his head on Jimin's chest while Hoseok switched and placed his head on Jimin's thigh.

Jimin giggled at the cute sight he took a picture of them. Going to Netflix he found the show he was currently obsessed with. It's Okay to Not Be Okay, he loved that show.

He loved how the female lead was not someone who got shy easily or didn't know what to do whenever the male lead was near. She was someone who fought back, who spoke their mind without caring about everyone else's opinion.

He loved that about her, both the female lead and male lead were just impeccable. They were made for one another.

As time passed he began to feel extreme pain in his lower stomach, groaning he put down his iPad and tried relaxing more so the pain could go away. 

Instead of going away, the pain intensified. He was terrified groaning again he laid back on the pillow clenching his lower belly.

Tears began to stream down his face, letting out a pained sound he began shaking Yoongi awake 'meow meow' he whispered out.

He couldn't bear the pain anymore he shook Yoongi harder 'meow meow wake up' he began crying harder. Yoongi was too deep in his slumber.

He tried Hoseok 'Hobi wake up' he was getting frustrated.

'Meow meow wake up' he hit Yoongi in the back with a little bit of power he had left. Yoongi jolted up awake 'Baby what's wrong' he immediately said turning on the bedside lamp.

'It hurts' Jimin said crying laying his head on Yoongi's bared chest, Yoongi heart ached he hated seeing their baby in pain.

Yoongi woke up Hoseok who put his hands inside of Jimin's shirt and started rubbing his back.

'Chim little mochi I need to calm down just a little bit' Hoseok said taking off his shirt so he could provide skin-to-skin comfort.

'Can you do that for me baby' he asked while Yoongi called their doctor to come to their home as soon as possible, while reminding him to be careful of course.

Jimin nodded taking in a deep breath and letting it out he repeated it again. 'H-hubby I-it hurts' he cried out head falling on Hoseok shoulder.

'Yoon fill the bathtub with water please' Hoseok asked his husband who nodded his head walking into their bathroom leaving the door open.

Hoseok took of Jimin's big shirt leaving him in his sports bra and began soothing his stomach, the pain eased a little bit but it still hurts. 'M-make it stop please' Jimin pleaded.

'I wish I could baby, Meow meow it's setting up the tub for you. Just wait a little longer' Hoseok said wanting nothing more than to make the pain stop.

Slowly they made their way of the bed. Hoseok held his wife close to him, Jimin stopped crying as they began walking around slowly. Jimin leaning his body on his husband.

The walk is helping in lessening the pain he was feeling, suddenly he felt water dripping down his leg 'Hobi my water broke' he said starring down not even looking up.

As he said that Yoongi came out of the bathroom holding a towel ' let's get you cleaned up' he said as he took Jimin to the bathroom as Hoseok cleaned the water on the floor.

(if my future husband it's not like this I don't want him)

.........

After shower Hoseok dressed Jimin in another of LV sports bra and his underwear, nothing more. They slowly walked around the room Jimin groaning.

'You doing the great sweetheart' Hoseok said, as he caressed Jimin to calm him down.

'They are almost here' Jimin said looking up at Hoseok smiling.

'Yeah, you can finally see your toes' Hoseok said laughing, Jimin nodded his head.

'Yes, and my organs can finally have some peace' he said groaning as another kick was delivered to his spine. 'After these three no more please'

'As you say wifey' Yoongi said from behind watching his lovers Lovingly.

An hour later the doctor and two nurses finally arrived, Yoongi went to greet them then guided them to the room where Hoseok and Jimin were still walking.

'Mrs. JungMin how are holding up' the doctor asked as the nurses began preparing everything in the bathroom.

'It hurts but I'm excited' he said gripping Hoseok arms harder.

After settling down, the doctor checked Jimin and he was already 7 cm dilated which was pretty fast. Was the doctor said the walking helped him.

2 hours later

Jimin was finally fully dilated, the contractions coming back to back intensifying as the minutes passed by.

He sat in the tub filled with warm water back pressed against Hoseok naked chest, only wearing his sports bra, yes that was the only thing he was wearing he had no underwear on.

The doctor observed everything and told Jimin to start pushing when the next contractions.

The contraction came and he began pushing... Baby 1 came it was a boy, Yoongi and Hoseok were excited. Baby number 2 came and it was a girl, all three were excited because they all wanted a girl.

Jimin collapsed against Hoseok 'im tired' he said as his eyes began closing due to exhaustion. Yoongi car next to them.

'Hold on a little longer for me baby, just a little longer. Can you do that for me' he said as he kissed Jimin's forehead.

'I don't know meow meow I'm tired' he said looking over at Yoongi. 'Just a little longer he whispered'

'Push Mrs. JungMin it's the last one' the doctor said encouraging Jimin, nodding he took a deep breath and tried relaxing.

After pushing for another 39 minutes baby 3 was finally here, it was a boy. Two boys and one girl.

Jimin finally relaxed closing his eyes for a moment, realization came over the new parents, their baby wasn't crying like the other two.

'What's wrong with our baby' a worried Hoseok asked.

The doctor immediately began checking the newborn.

He is not moving or breathing, the doctor smacked him hard on the back, that's what doctors normally do when a baby is born like that.

And nothing, the baby was still not giving any reactions, they began to worry.

'I'm sorry Mrs. JungMin' the doctor said looking at the baby.

Bye Moon's✨

See y'all in two months ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I won't be responding to anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.7K 32
"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time.
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
126K 4.3K 26
This is a story about a Rich Sassy Brat who loves and helps everyone in need. everyone loves him for his kind nature and beauty . those who saw him s...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...