Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍓
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAE💖💖💖💜
ANNOUNCEMENT💜
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20🍓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V Day💜🎂
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍓
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 46

5.6K 174 102
By Namjoons-Crab

THIRD(POV)

The meeting went better than expected, they got the deal and the other party was very happy with their proposal.

Taehyung,  Jimin, and Jin fired 10 employees for being rude and for showing up to work in the wrong work attire. Yeah better then expected.

---------------------------

The house was quiet everyone is sleeping. Well everyone except Taehyung, kept tossing and turning, not finding a comfortable position to sleep in.

Taehyung sat up tired, he was hot, bothered, and uncomfortable. He was surprised Jungkook hasn't woken up yet since Jungkook is usually a light sleeper, one move from Taehyung and he was already awake.

Getting out of bed he walked to the closed window and opened it, fresh cold air immediately filled the room brushing against Jungkook bareback.

Taehyung relaxed as the cold breeze hit his hot skin he let out a sigh of relief. Putting his hands on the window trying to release some of the pressure he is currently feeling on his stomach.

Feeling the cold air against his back Jungkook groaned, rolling over he stretched his hand out trying to pull the usual small body against his but found that the usual warm spot was now empty and a little cold.

He immediately sat up looking around the big room until his eyes landed on the body leaning against the window staring into the sky filled with stars, the moon bright with its soft light giving the dawn a soft and calm glow.

Taehyung's figure was illuminated by the soft light of the moon giving him an ethereal look that hypnotized Jungkook. Getting out of the bed he walked over to his wife that was lost staring into him and back hugged him.

'Love what's wrong' Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around Taehyung stomach being careful not to hurt him.

Taehyung leaned his head back to Jungkook's chest, closing his eyes, he was hot and uncomfortable. 'Koo I feel hot, uncomfortable, and bothered. My stomach feels heavier than usual' he said caressing his belly.

Jungkook sigh knowing very well from all of the research and books he has read that this usually means the babies are coming and Taehyung is soon going into labor.

'I'm sorry you have to go through this bub, but it will be over soon and it's going to be worth it' He said kissing his neck. 'Go sit on the bed, while I prepared the bathtub so you can take a bath'

He said guiding Taehyung to the bed 'okay'. Jungkook filled the tub with water, put Taehyung favorite strawberry bath oil. He helped him bathe, which helped Taehyung relax his muscles.

After dressing Taehyung, Jungkook grabbed an already packed suitcase from the closet, calling the director of the hospital they always go to.

'Hello Mr. Jeon'

'Sorry to bother this late, please prepare the room I reserved a few months ago' he said as he grabbed a smaller suitcase from the closet.

'Yes Mr. Jeon, anything else'

'Have a doctor ready for when we arrive my wife can be checked, thank you'

Both hung up at the same time. Jungkook called Namjoon as soon as he got off the phone with the director, informing him about what was happening. Telling him not to worry and to go to the hospital later.

Taehyung just watched him walk around, getting things looking as calm as ever. Taehyung asked Jungkook if he could help him but Jungkook refused to let him do anything.

(since I didn't ask to be born I can take my parents to court and sue for violation of human rights and privacy. Because I was perfectly fine with just being an egg and sperm I didn't have to deal with any stress)

Jungkook helped Taehyung with his shoes and coat, gave him a short kiss 'grab your pregnancy pillow, I'm going to leave these in the car, I'll call you to come down' then he grabbed both suitcases taking the elevator to the garage.

Taehyung waved at Jungkook before the elevator closed giggling at him. He went back to their room and grabbed his iPad and walked back to his spot, going to Netflix and resumed his show, Vincenzo.

A few minutes later Jungkook called him 'love you can come down', Taehyung hummed taking the elevator to the ground level.

Getting into the car they drove to the hospital.

------------------------

'Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon should be going into labor in the next 24 hours, your children have crowned. He shouldn't be in labor for long' the appointed doctor explained.

'What about his water, will his water break, or will he be in labor even if his water did not break' Jungkook asked as he held Taehyung hands.

'Well, Mr. Jeon everybody's case is different. There is a chance that his water will break before labor or delivery but it is also possible that he goes into labor without his water breaking. We will see when the time comes' the doctor explained patiently.

'Okay, thank you doctor' Jungkook said bowing his head in gratitude. The doctor nodded his head.

'Doctor is there a way I can go into labor faster' Taehyung asked staring at the doctor.

'Yes, Mrs. Jeon you can walk around the room or the hospital whichever one you prefer' the doctor smiled warmly at the couple.

'Thank you' Taehyung said leaning on Jungkook's arm. After answering a few more questions the doctor bowed respectfully and left the room.

'You want to walk baby?' Jungkook asked gently, gently massaging Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung hissed in pain as two of them kicked him hard, he tightly gripped Jungkook's arm.

'That hurts koo' he said bending forward gripping his stomach, it hurts so much.

Jungkook heart clenched at the sight of his baby in pain, he laid Taehyung on the hospital bed lifting his hospital gown showing his fully developed stomach.

'Little cookies please stop hurting eomma, I know to guys can't wait to meet us and we can't wait to meet you, but please don't hurt mommy, we will meet soon' he said kissing Taehyung's stomach that calmed them down a little bit.

'Let's go for a walk' he said helping Taehyung out of bed, Taehyung agreed holding Jungkook's hand.

----------------------

Another loud cry filled the hospital room, the last baby Jeon was born. Taehyung collapsed back on the bed drenched in sweat, completely exhausted, he was drained.

After 48 hours of labor, their 4 little angels were finally here. Taehyung took long to go into labor than expected, mainly because he was dilating at a much slower pace than the doctors imagined.

Alongside that, their oldest was not breathing when he was born. That scared both Taehyung and Jungkook, they wouldn't know what to do if they lost their child.

(only 3 were going to make it but I didn't want to die so the 4 survived)

Jungkook leaned over kissed Taehyung then moved upwards kissing his forehead. 'You did amazing, in proud if you baby' he said caressing Taehyung head.

Taehyung smiled tiredly, looking at Jungkook then their babies after that he passed out due to exhaustion. Jungkook did not panic he knew his baby needed the rest.

The doctors and nurses applaud Taehyung for his strength and bravery, he really did an amazing job. 'What are the baby's names' one of the nurses asked holding a clipboard.

Jungkook remembers the names he and Taehyung decided on, looking at his kids he knew what to name who.

First born - Jeon Jaehyung
Second born - Jeon Taegguk
Third born - Jeon Ara
Last born - Jeon Eun-Ae

'Beautiful names' the doctor praised. Jungkook nodded his looking at his now dressed angel they are really beautiful.

The nurse nodded her head. The doctors and nurses left the room to give the family privacy. One of them yawned, Jungkook cooed at the sight.

'Welcome to the world my babies' he said kissing each of them.

2 boys 2 girls

The Jeon family.

Butter teaser photo it's a master piece

Can I say Namjoon in pink hair is H.O.T he is a different breed.

A short rant

I'm ready to throw hands at any given moment I don't give two flying fvcks who you are. You will catch my hands, they are rated E meaning for everybody yes bitch I fight dead people.

Sometimes the littlest thing you do can make someone entire day better like you guys my little Mochi's (yes that's y'all name, don't argue with me)

I'm not the best person in the world, but I ain't the worst either. I wanted to audition to be a kpop idol but I'm black, I can sing but for those with hearing impaired, I can dance but for those who are blind, I'm built like a whale, shaped like a Roblox character, nose shaped like an upside heart, not so clear skin. The list goes on but I'll save you the headache.

I'm Mrs. Kim the wife and mother of Taehyung non existent 5 kids. Yes bitch I'm a clown. Hi I'm clownmida 🤡🤡.

I love you Mochi's 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
25.4K 904 8
Where Jungkook, the ex-husband of Taehyung, who died after a horrible car accident sees how he's slowly replaced....
379K 14.9K 42
I highly suggest to play the recommended song on each chapter (repeat the songs if needed ㅋㅋ you could also click and hold the youtube video for two...