Mirrored 🔞| LK Fanfic (Compl...

By tiffanyflamel

For 16 years, Lisa is living under the name of her twin sister, Reese. She didn't have a name to keep. Reese... More

Disclaimer
1: The Princess and the Pauper
2: The King of his Own
3: Playing Princess
4: Lisa and the Distractions
5: Pauper Intensity
6: Tea Party
7: Dinner
8: Make it Real
9: Tough Night
Hidden Chapter: Jungkook
10: Paris
11: Lisa's Paradise
Hidden Chapter: Jimin
12: Dive In
13: Real Lisa
14: Hennessey
Hidden Chapter: Jungkook
15: Lucid
16: Kryptonite
17: Lexus
18: Dodge Viper
19: Dodge Viper (2)
Guide to Drag Racing Chain Ranking
20: Dodge Viper (3)
Hidden Chapter: Hennessey
21: Broken Walls
22: Same Old Times
Hidden Chapter: Chaeyoung
23: Brutal Honesty
24: Brutal Honesty (2)
25: Broken Counterpart
26: Princess in Distress
Hidden Chapter: Reese
27: Jaguar's Legacy
28: The Bitch Relationship
Hidden Chapter: Jennie
29: Road Back to Viper
Hidden Chapter: Dodge Viper
30: Dinner with Lisa
31: Riptide
32: Race to Death
33: Race to Death (2)
34: Continental
Hidden Chapter: Lambo
35: Continental (2)
36: Continental (3)
37: Moon
38: Chaos
39: Chaos (2)
40: The Glory of Continental
41: Continental VS Viper
42: Continental VS Viper (2)
43: Continental VS Viper (3)
44: Flash Forward
45: Far Far Away
Hidden Chapter: Jungkook
46: Pumpkin
47: Codename
48: Flesh and Blood
49: Hunters and Nightmares
50: Way to Lisa's Heart
51: Cuts and Her Voices
52: Stubborn Independence
Hidden Chapter: Hoseok
53: Tracks
54: Catching Up
55: Longest Night
56: Break up with your Boyfriend
57: The Hand and the Hair
Hidden Chapter: Lisa (1)
Hidden Chapter: Lisa (2)
58: Home
Hidden Chapter: Reese
Hidden Chapter: Reese (2)
59: Home (2)
60: Daddy JK
61: Together
62: Family Dinner
63: The Gathering
64: The Art of Coming Home
65: Lisa
66: The Trophy
67: Maple Grandma
68: The Princess and the Pauper
Author Tiff Corner: Promotions!
Hidden Chapter: Chaeyoung
Hidden Chapter: Jennie
Hidden Chapter: Jisoo
Hidden Chapter: Hennessey
Epilogue
Unsaid Chapter: Lisa
Talk with Tiff
Unsaid Chapter: Jieun

B-Side Story: Hennessey

1.1K 43 5
By tiffanyflamel

⚠️ Author's Note: What is a B-side story? This is an alternative universe of the book I created. They have the same characters but roles are interchanged. It is under my discretion if I will make it as a whole different universe or just an exchange of roles of the characters. Let's take a look of this snippet chapter if it turned out that Jungkook has a twin in this story while Lisa is the one who desperately wanted to build her own gang.

Here's a toast for Mirrored in reaching more than 80k reads! Yoohoo! Thanks for your support, guys! 🎉

🌸

Lisa turned to Chaeyoung on the other side of the bar counter. "Can I have one more glass, candy floss?" She said and smiled at her.

"Yah, Lalisa. Aren't you driving home tonight? What if you get arrested from drunk-driving? Are you nuts? Just one last glass." Chae answered and refilled the empty glass of her whiskey in front of her. "Why don't you find your gorgeous mechanic instead?"

Lisa smirked. "Oh, yeah. He's going to drive for me don't worry, candy floss." She said and looks around the club. "He's late. Where the hell is he?" She uttered and turned her chair to look at the busy crowd dancing with the loud music of the Omelas club. She looked around to find for that familiar bandana he was wearing back when they first met in that empty street in Busan. Her car just ended up not starting and it happened that he is driving on that same road too. He offered to fix it for her and that's when she knew, she needed someone like him in her gang.

That dragon print on his denim jacket definitely left an impression on her. That's why when he saw him walk inside the club wearing that same jacket, she smirked and finished that one last glass of Bourbon that her best friend Chaeyoung had given her. He is wearing a black face mask and covered his hair with that black cap. She finally gets off of her chair and walked through the crowd to talk to him. She caught his arm and pulled him out of the dance floor, pushing him against the wall. She can tell he is surprised with his widened big doe-like eyes.

"You're late. I said we should meet at 1AM." She said, but he didn't respond. "What? You look like you don't remember me, mechanic?" She said and pulled his mask off. He firmly closed his eyes and turned to the side. He is breathing heavily and that made her confused.

"I need it back." He said softly and lowered his head, looking at the mask in her hand. He take her hand off his arm then took his mask and wore it again. He didn't say anything again and finally walked away.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?!" She shouted but he didn't even glanced at her and continued walking through the crowd of the club. "What the fuck is wrong with him?"

"Pranpriya." Someone called her name. A very familiar one. She rolled her eyes and turned around only to see the annoying face of that man named Kunpimook. She calls him Bambam though. This guy works in the company that her father owns and she hated how he keeps on tailing her around.

"What now, Bambam?" She asked, crossing her arms against her chest. "You know what, if you're going to ask me to join Stallion again, you're wasting your time." She said and turned around to look for that mechanic she knew 2 days ago.

"Wait." Bambam called and catch her wrist. She glared at him and pulls her hand back. "Your Dad really wants you to go home. Bangkok is waiting for you."

"I am not interested in joining Stallion, okay? I can make my own gang. Just wait and see." She answered and finally left. She started to look around again, looking for that mechanic. And at last, she finally saw him sitting on a stool with his signature bandana. She pulled his arm to turn his seat.

"Yo, where the fuck did you go? I thought you'd bail on me." She said, glaring at him. She watched him frown his forehead and tilted his head.

"Calm down, princess. I just got here." He said and rested his arms on the table behind him. "Miss me already?" He asked, flickering his tongue while chewing his mint gum.

She rolled her eyes and sits on the chair next to him. "Whatever." She mumbled and brushes her hair with her fingers. "So, you came. It means you're interested in joining my gang." She said and rested her elbow on the bar counter.

The gorgeous mechanic rested his elbow on the bar counter too and moved closer to her. He moved close enough for him to whisper against her ear. "Show me your toys and then we'll talk about it." He said, arching his eyebrows.

She darted her eyes on his lips that he purposely licked, wetting them—making it more luscious to kiss. She can smell that mint gum from his warm breath and this man is just growing her sexual frustration towards him. She cannot take advantage of a younger man. For God's sake, she isn't into Noona-Dongsaeng relationships but this guy is changing her mind.

She knew he isn't legal to even get in a club but he can get in because he races. She has been racing for years now and she can tell he is a new racer. Or maybe—he's racing for somebody else. And there is no way he is an amateur when she saw him hand a car key to a Koshara racer. She knew he's a Shadow racer.

She met his eyes and he obviously noticed how she stared at him like he's a meal ready for her to eat. Well—he looked fucking gorgeous. His huge biceps didn't escape her not so innocent eyes on that day when he was fixing her car. The dripping sweat against his neck even looked seductively dangerous. How come kids could look like they're so grown up and so ready for some dirty things?

She mentally hit her head. Did she just think of something inappropriate towards a minor? She has to get her shit together. Stop being so damn horny all the damn time, Manoban.

"Let's get in my treasure box then." She answered and handed him her car key. He smirked, getting that car key from her hand, making sure to touch her with the tip of his fingers. She cannot help not to smirk too. This kid is really something else.

She jumped off her chair to walk towards the crowd and to finally go to the parking lot of the club. When they reached her car, she heard him whistled as he admires it. He pushed the button on her car key, making the doors instantly open.

"Holy shit. The yellow Hennessey Model 382-SRT. Isn't this an exclusive one?" He asked, looking at her.

She shrugged. "Yeah. Well, most of my collections are limited editions." She said and finally get on the passenger's seat. "I'll be a cargo. Drive." She said, making him smile so wide and holy-fucking-holy-water. He looked more gorgeous.

The young mechanic get into the driver's seat and brushed his hands against the steering wheel. His big eyes are glowing; he looked so joyful just by looking at the interior of her Hennessey car. It's her favorite, of course. Who wouldn't fall in love with this masterpiece anyway?

He finally closed the doors and buckled their seatbelts. He kicked the accelerator, making the car scream in its perfect roar and it echoed in the whole parking lot. She watched him close his eyes as he listens to it. She even bite her lower lip as she contemplates how hot he looks right now.

"Damn, she sounded so good." He said and looks at her. He winked and finally increased his gear to drive away. He rolled down the windows and the cool night air of Seoul filled the car. The street lights showed how good looking he really is. Those dancing lights from the club didn't give him any justice. He clearly looks more gorgeous in the light.

She watches him looks around the dark horizon of the sea as he drives through the bridge. His hair is getting messier on the top of his head but his bandana is making him hotter than he already is. The joy is written across his face just by driving. She smiled and puts her hair on the side of her face to keep them in place.

Lisa suddenly noticed some cars behind them and he for sure saw it too on the rearview mirror but she can tell he's holding back.

"Come on. Don't hold back. Let me see what you got." Lisa said, making him look at her. He traced his signature smirk on his lips and flickered his lights to challenge that car behind him. It increased it's speed until they saw the driver inside it. He is wearing a face mask but nodded to him. They both nodded, a race has been created.

"Hold tight, princess. We got a race to win." The young man said and finally increased his gear to accelerate the drive. Lisa pressed her back against her seat as he gradually increases his speed. His eyes are focused on the road, turning his steering wheel to get pass through the other vehicles on the road. He also turned his wheel to avoid that huge bus in front of them. Lisa can hear those loud honks from the other vehicles but he doesn't mind. She observed how he switches his eyes from the side mirrors to the rearview mirror while they keep their fast pace.

No, there is no way he's a fledgling racer. He definitely raced for a lot of racers and continued being a Shadow. But he doesn't have to her. He can rank up in the chain with his name and be known for it.

She watches him switched gears again to get pass through the huge trailer trucks in front of them. He even turned the car, drove in reverse as they drift in the express way. She hissed a curse when they almost hit a private vehicle but they didn't. She's pretty sure it's only an inch until they hit that car but he get passed through it.

"Holy shit!" She screamed when the adrenaline of the race gets her more excited. She saw him smirked and she feel like kissing him right now. He's an insane racer. Who would've thought that this mechanic races like a Mythic? She got a pretty good catch for her team. She cannot even wait to finally create her own empire.

She smirked when she realizes that the car is already behind them. But he is catching up. Lisa's attention is shifted to the traffic lights on the crossroad. In 10 seconds, it will turn to red. But this man doesn't look like he's slowing down. He switched his gear and pulled his handbrake for a tight drift. She looked at him and she felt like everything moved in slow motion.

Is she really going crazy?

She watched him smirk and made an informal salute to the man inside that car before drifting to the next street. The way he shifted his eyes on the road in front of them and the way focused on his tight drift is making her stomach churn. He looks—extremely handsome. The tires are screeching on the pavement and Lisa felt a rush of satisfaction in her veins hearing that.

They made it!

"Yeah!" Lisa shouted and giggled. He also released a light giggle and they shared a high five, acknowledging his win for that quick race. She looked at him again and tattoed his beautiful smile in her head.

Jesus Christ. She cannot believe she's starting to like someone younger than her. How can't she if he's looking this dashing beside her?

When they finally reached her treasure box, he once again whistled when he saw her collection of cars. She treats them better than she treats men. Besides, men are like desserts. They taste good but it's not necessary for you to be healthy. They aren't a necessity.

But with the way this mechanic roams his eyes on her collections of sports car, she might consider having dessert more often. She bites her lower lip as she looks down his firm and huge ass in those tight black jeans. Damn, she wonders how he would taste like?

"Wow, you got this limited edition Dodge Viper too? As far as I know, a King in Dubai only have this model." He said and looks at her. She smiled at how happy he looked as he pointed the car in front of him. How can he look innocent and hot at the same time? He's just making her want him more than just a dessert.

Maybe she can have him as a complete course meal dinner?

She shrugged and sits on its hood. "It was Dad who gifted him that model. He designed it himself. So—yeah. There is no way he wouldn't give one to his precious daughter, ain't it?" She said and taps the hood of her car. "What do you say, mechanic? Impressed enough? Join my gang and you can drive this at your own terms."

He widened his eyes as he looks at her. "No shit, Sherlock! Are you fucking serious?"

She nodded and even winked at him.

He smiled but narrowed his eyes as he looks at her. "One condition."

"Anything."

"You have to recruit my friend too." He said and shrugged. "If she can't make it, then I won't accept your offer." He said and walks closer to her.

"If your friend can race like you, consider it done." She said and rested her hands on the hood of her car.

"Great. Then you got yourself 2 comrades." He answered and smiled. He took his phone from his pocket and started typing on his screen.

"How old are you?" She asked, staring at him.

He paused and blinked his eyes several times. "Uhm, 18." He answered briefly and focused his eyes on his phone.

She smirked. "No, you're not. Show me your license then."

"I—I don't have it with me." He answered and continued typing on his phone.

"That's a total bull. You can't just drive around Seoul without your license, dumbass. How old are you?" She asked again and arched her eyebrow.

He sighed and made a half-smile, showing his dimple. "16."

"Ha, what a baby." She teased and smirked. "Although your arms doesn't look like a baby to me. Anyway, that's fine." She said and jumps off her car. "I'll make it done. Give me your information then. Name, address, Birthdate—oh, we can make adjustments on that. I will—"

"No way. Make something up." He interrupted. "There is no way I am getting a license at 16."

"What am I going to call you then? Giant baby?" She asked and puts her hands inside her back pockets.

"Well—" He uttered and looked at the sports car in front of them. " How about call me Dodge Viper?"

She shifted to her car and smirked again. Not bad, hiding behind a car brand name. He arched his eyebrow and sits on the hood of her car, tapping it with his hand too. She walks closer to him, getting herself in between his legs. She smirked when he suddenly parted his lips as he watches her bite hers. He is slowly moving away to increase their distance but that only made her move closer, pressing her palm against the hood of her car.

"Good. Call me Hennessey then." She whispered and touched his lips with the tip of her fingers. He gulped hard and met her eyes. He looked like he's begging for a kiss. Unfortunately, she isn't interested to younger men. She moved back and gets her hands in her pockets again. Or she might end up releasing that viper in his pants.

"It's settled then. Bring your friend and we'll see if it's worthy to get her in. Same place, same time." She said and steps back. "Now go home and drink your milk, giant baby. You will be needing it." She teased and turns her back to finally leave.

But she felt his hand on her wrist, pulling her back. She crashed against his broad chest and felt his arm around her waist. That's when she caught his scent—his strong musky masculine perfume that made him so grown up before her eyes. With this close, she can see how glorious his lips are, looking so soft and so delicious to taste.

"I don't think I need the milk, princess. Maybe you can feel how hardly grown up I am, Hennessey." He said, pressing her harder against him, making her feel his huge bulge against his pants.

Holy shit balls. Maybe she's the one who needs milk!

He smirked when her face instantly heated up. She pressed her hand against his chest and looked down his parted lips. She gulped hard, her breathing suddenly went rigid too and her chest is thumping like crazy.

"Now, shall we seal the deal with a kiss?" He asked and finally leaned in to kiss her. She hummed against his lips when she felt his two big hands squeezed her butt and lifted her up from the floor. She instantly get her arms on his shoulders and felt him walked towards one of her cars. When she is finally placed above the hood of one of her cars, which she assumed the Dodge Viper one—he deepened the kiss and even bite her lower lip.

She cannot help not to release a soft moan as she lets his tongue taste her. Holy mother love of God. He tasted like whiskey and that made her cling her legs around her waist to pull her closer. He released a faint giggle and get his big hand on her back to press their bodies together. There—she felt him again.

Jesus Christ. That bulge underneath his pants doesn't feel like a baby at all. Can she just have her milk then?

He finally parted from the kiss, making her breathe a curse. "The deal is sealed." He said and leaves her on the top of her Dodge Viper car. She is breathing heavily and he kissed her one last time before stepping back from her.

"You tasted so good, Hennessey. Maybe next time, you're gonna have your share of my milk." He teased and brushed his lips with his fingertips. He looked down his pants and she saw how hard he became from that intense kiss they shared.

Fucking hell.

She's craving for some milk.

"See yah, Nessey." He winked and finally walked inside the elevator and left her in her treasure box.

That's when she knew. There is no way she won't get a ride from a man named Dodge Viper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.8K 53
Love after marriage is not always about happy endings, a bloom spring of grass and abundant possibilities. It can also be, a marital war. When marri...
6.1K 542 37
Kim Jennie has always led a normal life, until three years ago the notes began. She knew he was there, hiding in the shadows but wouldn't show his f...
105K 3K 15
-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 -𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜 -𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚖 𝚖𝚎 �...
75.1K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019