Imperfect perfections

By Lilypad201477

This is a story of kailey and her crazy friends... They will find romance and experience things they never th... More

First day back
Arriving
1000 Questions
Party preparations
The mystery guy
Wait what?
Truth or dare twist
What happened?
Mystery meeting
Girl talk
WHAT?
Party preperations take 2
Pool party
Kisses everywhere
What 'thing'?
..The confession..
Oh no
meeting with the girls
The truth
Forever gone
A double date
SHOUTOUTS
Perfectly imperfect

The last day

197 9 5
By Lilypad201477

"KAILEY! KAILEY!"

"What Lynn?!" I said wondering what she wants...

"Kailey look!" And as she pointed behind me, I turn around to see Ethan walking up to us...

Suddenly we lock eyes and I quickly look away as he comes to stand beside us.

"Hi Ethan!" Lynn says... And I want to kill her.

"Hi Lynn!.. Hi Kailey..." Ethan says with a smile.

What do you say stupid!?

"Oh, hey Ethan" ugh so stupid why can't you just talk to him like a normal person?!

"So Ethan, what do you need?" Lynn asks.

"Oh, I just came to say goodbye...you know, last day of school and all." Ethan says.

Oh god he came to say goodbye! What do I do?! DUH you say goodbye stupid!

"Oh well, have a good summer Ethan!" Lynn says.

"Yeah see you next year..." I say.

So stupid! Why can't you just tell him you like him?! It's the last day of school and you won't see him for another year!

I hate my conscious...

"Yeah well you guys have a great summer!" Ethan says as he waves and walks to his bus...

You have to do it...DO IT! Ugh fine!

"Ethan!" I say and almost instantly regret it...

As he turns around I walk up to him and say "Ethan... Before you go I need to tell you something...."

Omg what am I doing!?

"And what would that be?" He says with a slight smile.

God he's adorable... KAILEY SHUT UP!

Right... "So um...I sorta...um...like you..." I say as I bite my lip and want to runaway forever...

"What do you mean..?" He says as I hear Lynn squealing in the background.

"Um...you know...I like you" I say.
Omg Kailey shut up

"Oh...well I..." and before he could finish I started to run away. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

I suddenly hear Lynn running behind me.

As I turn around she immediately says "you finally confronted him... AND THEN YOU RAN AWAY! KAILEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

I don't really know how to respond but all I say is "I don't know" and before I know it she hugs me.

"Let's get on the bus ok?" She says

"Ok" I say

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
679K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...