𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐝𝐞 || 𝐃...

By QJ0802

"No secrets right, Draco?" Ivory Greenwood is in her 4th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 - The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 2 - Amortentia
Chapter 3 - Soft spot for you
Chapter 4 - Winter
Chapter 5 - The lost sister
Chapter 6 - A dream and a nightmare
Chapter 7 - Just you
Chapter 8 - Hufflepuff
Chapter 9 - Love is dark
Chapter 10 - The Yule Ball
Chapter 11 - Forbidden curse
Chapter 12 - Drunk thoughts, sober mind
Chapter 13 - Truth
Chapter 14 - Into the darkness
Chapter 15 - Fever dream
Chapter 16 - Living nightmare
Chapter 17 - Dark mark, Dark soul
Chapter 18 - Detention
Chapter 19 - Autumn
Chapter 20 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 21 - Watch me
Chapter 22 - Hello Princess
Chapter 23 - Insanity
Chapter 24 - In the back of my mind
Chapter 25 - All lies, darling

Authors Note

116 7 7
By QJ0802

If you made it to the end, thank you very much for reading my first book! I really hope you enjoyed it :)

All the ideas in this book were written by myself. If you want to use any scenes out of my story, please message me first.

I can imagine that you still might have some questions about this storyline. Incase you do, read the next part down below. It may help you to clear up some things. If that's not the case, let me know what you thought of my first book, I'm always up for feedback! <3

!Read if you want things cleared up after reading the story!

Ivory Riddle got given a different last name (Greenwood) when she went to Hogwarts. Nobody knew about her real last name except for her parents. They wanted her to attend Hogwarts but without any problems because of the family she is from. Besides her name, she also got sorted into Gryffindor. While in reality she was a Slytherin just like the rest of her family.

Tom Riddle is her brother in this story, not her father. Tom looks the same as in Chamber of Secrets so not as Voldy ;)

Tom wanted vengeance on Ivory because she killed their sister years ago. Tom wanted Ivory to loose the first person she fell in love with to let her feel the same pain and grief as he felt. The first person Ivory truly loved happened to be Draco, so he isn't some sort of enemy towards Tom Riddle.

In chapter 16 her parents ask for his name, (Draco). When they walk off, she says: "don't you dare..." Her mom replies with, "you do as he says." Ivory is trying to keep her relationship with Draco a secret from her brother Tom.

There is also a parallel between chapter 15 and chapter 24/25. Draco had a nightmare which started at playing spin the bottle. He doesn't want Ivory to play because he thought his nightmare would become reality that day. However, his nightmare was a glimpse in the future, like a warning that it would actually become reality later.

In the upcoming chapters we get hinted that Ivory had been at the manor before. Her family worked with the Malfoy's and Ivory used to come along often. First she was intimidated by Lucius, but the more she thought about the deatheaters and her own family history, she started to accept that this is also her future which she can't change.

Ivory starts to act strange because she doesn't know what to do with herself. Her thoughts are taking over her mind. She can't focus on school work and regularly skips lessons. She gets in a lot of fights with her friends and Draco because of her weird and confusing behavior. From the inside she is dying to tell them the truth, but she wasn't ready to fully accept it so she started to distance herself from them. In chapter 21 when they fight, she tries to distract Draco from her secret behavior by showing him love. But slowly her friends start to notice something is wrong with her. They thought she wasn't doing well mentally, but that wasn't the case.

On her 18th birthday Tom visits her. She always had a dark mark, but Tom waited for her to be an adult before connecting her with the darkness. Tom traced his wand over her Dark mark, connecting her with the lord (Tom). Now she hadn't got any form of resistance against her brothers task. She thought it was better to accept everything and fulfill her brother's wish...

It's an open end, so did Ivory Riddle really die or did she vanish into the darkness like her brother?

To summarize everything:

All these years she kept many secrets about her past and present. In the beginning of the story she fell in love with Draco but later she had to let him go because of her task. Her behavior starts changing throughout the last chapters and is noticeably not the same person anymore.

———————————————————————-
|The italicized sentences in my story give small |clues to the secrets, real side, the plans and backstory of Ivory.             

I hope that this cleared up some questions some of you may have had after reading my story.

Thank you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.5K 61
Draco Malfoy doesn't believe in love. He can't love. He doesn't understand love. To him love is forbidden. However when a magical new girl appears in...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
22.3K 372 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
1.9M 38.4K 58
"I strongly dislike you, Draco Malfoy." Evangeline Hastings is transferring from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for her sixth year of school. While struggl...