Raven Academy: School of Magi

By Quueenn_P

WELCOME TO RAVEN ACADEMY we're all student have magi are welcome. the most powerful academy in all Crown City... More

Prologue
1: Start
2: Transfer
3: YES
4: Welcome
5: A Friend
6: Class
7: Encounter
8: Announcement
9: Change
10: Top 1O
11: Magi
12: Game
13: Wound & Heal
14: Training
15: Museum
16: Fainted
18: Over Hear
19: Mission
20: Mission Pt 2
21: The Girl
22: Trouble
23: Exam
24: Exam pt 2
25: Fight
26: Consequences
27: History
28: School Fair
29: Book
30: Event
31: Bumped
32: Attack
33: Help
34: Frost
35: Inside
36: Cheska's Day
37: Caught
38: Preparing
39: Ball
40: Home
41: New Comers
42: Forbidden Forest
43: Taken
44: Traitor
45: Escape
46: Found Out
47: Betrayal
48: Truth
49: Last option
50: Goodbye
Epilogue
Author's Note

17: Worried

1.4K 16 0
By Quueenn_P

Someone POV

I run as fast as I could because of what I feel. Yeah I feel weird it was actually week ago when I felt this feel. Strange feeling actually.

Then I stop in front of the Museum, well I don't know why I am here I want to go back but my feet is going inside. Shit this. I looked around still nothing change it is still this same when my first visit here.

She's not here I thought. Then I pass through the Mirror Mirror I just look at it then I look away. Then suddenly my heart, It's hurt. I was about to go back to the president office when I heard a shout it was actually near from where  was. So I run where the voices came from.

"Chilly."

"Hey what are we gonna do?"

"Teka bubuhatin ko."

"Hala ano ba nangyari?"

"Is she okey?"

Then I finally arrive I look what they doing. Shit, it's Chilly. Then I found my self running toward them. They we're shock when they saw me. Then I carried her and run toward to healing room. I think Shido and his friend followed me.

"Chilly."

"Is she okey?"

"I hope so."

I heard them talking at the back. I can't help to look back so I did a little. I can see that they are worried to Chilly. Wendy is a little bit teary and all of them have a worried eyes. So do I actually.

*Healing Room

"What happen to her?" The nurse said

"She just collapse." Wendy said

"Put her here." She said while pointing. Then I did what she said.

I look at here face she look innocent and her face is so peaceful far away from her scary face she look like angel when she is asleep. I just laugh at what I thought and some healing team handle her. I just go back at Shido I looke at them then they look at me.

"How is she?" Wendy ask

"She will be fine." I said

Then they make a relief face. I was about to go back to my business when I stop because of Kiev said. He is asking to be exact.

"What are you doing?" He said

I look at him and smirk.

"Just thanks me because if I was not there she still in the museum laying in the ground." I said and walk away.

In the first place Why I was there? I can't answer my own question so why bother to answer Kiev question. I just walk to president office. When I bumped to someone.

"No sorry." she said

I looked at her it's Chilly best friend the one Zeref girl running toward to healing room, Maybe Wendy tell her.

I was running toward to healing room because of what Wendy said. I just leave my punishment and Zeref. I hope he understand me I can't leave my best friend who just collapse.  I was worried then I just got bumped at someone. I didn't look who the hell I bumped.

"No sorry." I said then run again

Then I stop at the entrance catching my breath I was running out of breath. I saw someone offer me a water bottle, So I looked who was offering the bottle. It was Wendy.

I took it and drink before I can speak she point her finger to his lips. Is she telling me to keep quite? I just look at her then I saw our President Cheska talking to the Head of healing room. I was shocked what the hell she doing here. I thought she is busy.

"She will."

"So what is her condition?" 

"Maybe she is shocked plus she didn't drink the medicine that I gave her so her body is still weak." 

"Just do what you have to do." She said and look at bed where Chilly is.

I just walk toward to Chilly. She look pale and peaceful I just hold her hand while smiling. Then Wendy walk toward to me.

"What happen?" I ask looking at Wendy

"Pang apat na tong tanong ha." Shido said

"Marami kasi nag aaalala sa kanya ingit ka lang Shido." Kiev said 

"Ako ingit maraming fans ata to baka ikaw yung ingit." Shido answer

"Ingit ka kasi dinala siya ni Jaries diba may gusto ka doon." Kiev said and laugh

"Gago loyal to kay Levianna." Shido said and glared at Kiev

I just glared at them both interrupting our conversation. They just gave me a peace sign then I look at Wendy who is glaring too.

"So what?"

"We just enter museum when I think Chilly feel it but she said she is okey so we ignored it then we pass through Mirror Mirror and of course the painting she look a bit pale but I ignored it then last was in the picture she just collapse." She said while looking at my best friend--Chilly.

Well If I just didn't get that punishment maybe Chilly is fine. That Zeref he gonna pay if Chilly got worse. If only take good of her and If only I didn't got annoy at Zeref maybe--- maybe. Ahhh it's stress me out.

"Don't worry she will gonna be fine." One of the healing team said while smiling.

"What about your punishment?" Shido said

"I don't know." I said

"You can go back, I can take care of her." Wendy said

"No I will take care of her. Thank of worrying but I can manage." I said

"What about Zeref he---" I cut off Kiev.

"I actually leave him when Wendy said that Chilly collapse." I honestly said

"You will be off today since Chilly is here Miss Mavis." I look at the  one who said that.

I just look at her if she is telling the truth. She just nod at me and look at Chilly and She walk out. I look at Wendy to ask about something.

"Why is she here?" I ask

"Well you know kapag may nangyayari student  ng Raven anjan dapat siya t tell kung okey ba nag student na yun if may nagyari bang malala para ma report sa magulang at pwede ma kauwi." Wendy said

"I thought she is busy because of Dark User?" I ask

"Shhhh keep quite if someone gonna hear you they gonna freak out." Kiev said and look around.

"I don't kow maybe she just doing her job as a Student President." Wendy said.

I just look at Chilly who is sleeping peacefully.

I was just checking about Dark User when  heard a shout. I just ignored it because I was busy. I need to track them. I was about to closed my eyes when I heard a familiar name.

Chilly

Well it's part of my magi, A air user to be exact. I can hear voices near or far voice because of air it is like travelling . So I hurried I pass to Kaito who is talking to someone. He look at me confuse I just ignored it.

I'm here at the door of Healing room. Before I got here I was just pass through Best friend of Chilly---Mavis and Jaries talking about something.

"What happen to her?" I ask Shido

"Pres." He was shocked when he saw me.

I just raise my eye brow to him.

"Well she--she--she pass out." He said and look away.

"Is that all?" I ask

"Well she collapse that all. at the museum actually." He said 

I look at Chilly who is laying at the bed. I want to talk to the head of healing team to ask about here condition. So I did.

"How is she?.......She will gonna be fine? "  I ask

"She will." She said

"So what is her condition?"

"Maybe she is shocked plus she didn't drink the medicine that I gave her so her body is still weak."

"Just do what you have to do." I said and look at her.

After finishing talking to Head of Healing team I just heard them argue about taking good care of Chilly. I jut shrugged.

"You will be off today since Chilly is here Miss Mavis." I told them. They talking about the punishment that I gave to Mavis and Zeref this two.

She just look at me like she is studying me and if I was telling the truth. Well a cannot blame them.

I just walk out when I know she will gonna be fine plus I know they can take care of here. I just do my business and punish Jaries.

......................................................................................................

yow daming kong english hahahah inspired ako btw nanonood ako ng One Punch Man hihi

Vote Comment. be happy smile 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 557 53
Wolf, Vampire, Zombie, Witch all of that exist in our World. They are dangerous and People here in Royal City are scared of them. So they create a Ac...
144K 377 100
Erotic shots
117K 4.8K 60
An story of a couple, began to meet on the Web until they became companions at that point became internet Sweethearts and the unforeseen choice of Wi...
48.5K 2.4K 31
Two people from two different worlds. Jade Moore has been given everything she ever wanted and more. She doesn't understand the struggle people go th...