ใ•ใ‚ˆใ†ใชใ‚‰; ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€! ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ด๐‘ถ...

By -zenxtsu

โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€... More

ใƒ—ใƒญใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ ;
ไธ€ ;
ไบŒ ;
ไธ‰ ;
ๅ›› ;
ไบ” ;
ๅ…ญ ;
ไธƒ ;
ๅ…ซ ;
ไน ;
ๅ ;
ๅไธ€ ;
ๅไบŒ ;
ๅไธ‰ ;
ๅๅ›› ;
ๅไบ” ;
ๅๅ…ญ ;
ๅไธƒ ;
ๅๅ…ซ ;
ๅไน ;
ไบŒๅ ;
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง (๐Ÿฎ)
ไบŒๅไธ€ ;
ไบŒๅไบŒ ;
ไบŒๅไธ‰ ;
ไบŒๅๅ›› ;
ไบŒๅไบ” ;
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ ;
ไบŒๅไธƒ ;
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ ;
ไบŒๅไน ;
ไธ‰ๅ ;
ไธ‰ๅไธ€ ;
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ ;
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰ ;
ไธ‰ๅๅ›› ;
ใ‚จใƒ”ใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ ;
! ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ† !
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ ;
๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Ž ;
๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐Œ๐€ ;
๐€๐Š๐€๐™๐€ ;
๐”๐Œ๐„ ( ๐ƒ๐€๐Š๐ˆ ) ;
๐†๐˜๐”๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž ;

๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง (๐Ÿญ)

18.5K 571 623
By -zenxtsu

-ˋˏ hide and seek ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

moshi moshi ᵕ̈

this is a short chapter including characters from this book !! i will be doing chapters like this randomly between the story for fun. whatever that happens in these chapters has absolutely nothing to do with the story line, so please don't confuse these special one shots with the actual story! that's all i have to say- happy reading !! <33

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

characters included in this chapter :

muzan and his "daughter"
(ya know, the little black-
haired girl he was carrying?
since her name wasn't said
in the anime, i'll just give her
a random one ; annie.)

kokushibo
douma
akaza
gyutaro, daki

and you of course :p

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ​୭ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

"hm? who is this?" upper moon two asked, kneeling down to the same level as the six year old girl. "i'm annie!" the girl introduced with a bright smile. "oh! nice to meet you annie, i'm douma!"

"douma-san, your eyes are very pretty!"

"oh? you like them?"

"yes! they remind me of the rainbow!"

"hey annie, how do you know that man beside you?" douma asked. "hm? that's my father," the girl replied, staring up at the demon next to her with innocent wide eyes.

"muzan has a kid?" you asked, leaning towards akaza who was just as confused as you were. "i never knew he had one..." he replied.

"who do you think his wife is?" you thought out loud. "i wonder how she looks like, it's hard to please muzan-sama, let alone get near him. she must be special," daki added, standing next to you. "maybe he killed the wife and kidnapped the girl," gyutaro suggested, scratching his neck. "yeah, i can totally see him doing that," akaza agreed.

"but why take the girl though?" you ask. "who knows... it's hard to tell what that man thinks about," akaza shrugged.

"... stop mumbling amongst yourself. don't even think about questioning me either. your task today is to look after this girl. it's a simple one, so you better do it right or i'm killing you."

"sheesh, you shouldn't say that in front of a child you know," you stated, averting your gaze to the six year old girl. "[y/n]."

"yeah?"

"shut up."

"i- wow okay."

"you better not do anything stupid while i'm gone, got it?" the demon said, his plump red eyes staring right at your (e/c) ones. you gulped down your saliva, letting out a nervous chuckle. you took a step behind daki, wrapping your arm around hers. "please help me," you whispered, hiding behind her in an attempt to avoid muzan's stern gaze.

she looked at you giving your head a few pats before muzan started speaking again. "i'll be gone for a day at most. all you have to do is entertain her until i'm back and that's it," he explained, "you're dismissed." with that he left the room.

"thank god he's gone, geez he's always targeting me, it's not fair," you complained. "ugh... you sound like my sister..." gyutaro groaned, giving you a side glance. "why the fuck are you saying that like it's a bad thing?" daki questioned.

"douma. step away from the child," akaza warned, glaring at the suspicious upper moon two.

"what? i didn't even do anything?" douma exclaimed, a pout on his face.

"not yet," you joked, walking over to the younger girl. "hey annie, i'm [y/n], nice to meet ya," you crouch down, smiling at her. "you've got a really pretty name!" she complimented. "aww, wait oh my god she's so cute," your smile widen as you placed your hands over your mouth.

"right?!" douma agreed, "hey annie, what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"mmm..." she brought her fingers to her chin, tapping it as she thought of a game to play. "what about hide and seek?" she suggested.

"that doesn't sound too bad," akaza noted. "i used to love that game!" daki agreed. "not really but whatever i don't mind," gyutaro shrugged. "yup yup! sounds fun!" you nodded. "alright then, hide and seek it is!" douma announced.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."

"[y/n], stop swearing for fucks sake," gyutaro nudged your side roughly.

"no," you hastily replied, looking around the room.

"okay seriously, where did she go," daki let out an irritated sigh.

"why is this place so huge. she could be anywhere at this point," you replied, face palming yourself.

"who's idea was this," douma groaned. "it was the little girl's idea, dumb ass," gyutaro replied, rolling his eyes.

"okay then why the fuck did we agree to it," akaza complained, also regretting this decision.

"annie! annie! we give up! you can come out now!" you shouted, your voice echoing through the infinity fortress. "annie?" daki called out.

"hey brat, come out here right now," gyutaro added, "kids are so damn annoying," he muttered out.

"annie, come out, come out. if you do i'll give you my eyes-"

"douma god no, you can't say that," you slapped the back of his head to shut him up.

about two hours passed and still no sign of annie. at this point, you had completely given up. just pointlessly walking around the huge fortress, hoping to bump into her. the five of you had decided to split up and look for her.

you dragged your feet against the floor, letting out a loud sigh. "annie... where are you..?" you mumbled, rubbing your eyes.

suddenly you heard a little girl's laughter from behind you. you spun around, looking for her. "annie?" you called out.

you heard her laughing again. it came from behind a door. you walked over to it, slowly sliding it open. the laughter becoming clearer.

"annie wh-"

your mouth fell open at the unusual sight sin front of you. upper moon one was seated on the floor with the small girl on his lap. "you've got so many eyes koku-san, what are they for?" she asked, reaching up to touch his two extra pairs of eyes. "... please keep your hands... off them..." the upper moon peeled the girl's hand away from his face, turning to look at you. "why... is she here..?" he questioned.

"uhm well, we were playing hide and seek and we lost her, but hey look you're just playing with her! that's adorable..!" your lips curl into a sheepish smile as you watch him stand up, moving away from the girl. "i... didn't do anything, take... the girl back..." he picked her up, carrying her over to you with an unreadable expression.

"wait... but where did you even find her?" you question.

"she was... climbing out of the window... from the fifth floor..." he replied, "i just happened to... walk pass her..."

"oh shit, well thank god you did," you took the child out of his hold, "were you trying to kill yourself?" annie shook her head, "no, but i saw a talking bird!"

"well if you really wanted to see it you could've told me. i know a bunch of talking birds."

you notice kokushibo turning around to leave and thought you should ask him to join the five of you.

"you sure you don't want to hang out with her a little more?" you asked. "... i have other... things to take care of..." he mumbled. "okay then," you shrugged. "see ya around, koku-san," you joked before leaving the room with annie.

"hey guys i found her!" you exclaimed, running over to the group. "where?" douma asked. "psh, you wouldn't believe it but she was with kokushibo!" 

"seriously?" the four of them said at the same time. "yeah i know right," you bend down to place annie on the floor. "ah, whatever... at least we found her right..." gyutaro shrugged. "yeah thank god for that," daki agreed. 

"oh! dad is back!" annie exclaimed excitedly, running over to the demon behind you.

"oh shi- wait why are you back so early?" you questioned, remembering when he said he'll be back in a day. "you think i don't know what happened?" he raised a brow at the five of you. 

everyone immediately knew what he was talking about and what he was going to ask next. so in a blink of an eye, all hands were pointed to upper moon two. "he did it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

poor douma 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.9K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
34.2K 458 32
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
15.1K 314 17
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
35.1K 1K 21
Y/n, daughter of Kibutsuji Muzan himself, was always most treasured gem for him. She was never heard of even among the demons, lest she be sought aft...