𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 23 }

2.1K 58 23
By -eremophobic

── ──

The two siblings were streets away from Privet Drive until finally one collapsed. Harry leaned against a wall, tired from clutching his trunk and Hedwig's cage. Y/n looked back at him as he was panting and she leaned next to him.

"Alright, we'll rest for a bit..." she told him. "What's this Night Bus, you mentioned?" He asked her. "It's the bus that brought me here and it's the bus that took me to the Burrow."

Harry nodded. "And how do you get it?" She shrugged. "It honestly just appears when I really need it...i don't know how it works..."

They looked down the dark streets. "I'm surprised the Ministry isn't swooping down here already." She told him. He nodded in agreement. "I'm almost sure I'm certainly expelled from Hogwarts." He told her.

As they stood for quite a while, Harry started to feel as if he was being watched. But the street they were on seemed deserted. He could sense that someone was definitely watching him from the narrow gap in between the garage and fence behind him.

Y/n noticed his shift in demeanor and rose an eyebrow. "What is it?" She asked. "Someone's watching." He said and they both clutched their wands. "Lumos." He muttered and rose his wand over his head as it brightened up the area they were in.

Y/n tilted her head and they could that something very big was headed their way. Y/n reacted quickly and gripped onto Harry's shirt, pulling him aside.

Lights shined where the two were just standing. The lights belonged to a triple decker, violet purple bus.

"The Knight Bus!" Y/n grinned as she made her way to the door. The doors opened as the conductor stepped out. "Hey, I know you!" His loud voice bellowed. "Yeah, yeah! I rode the bus a few days ago." She told him. He nodded. "Well, where to now, miss? And who are you?" He looked to Harry. "Neville Longbottom." Harry said the first name to pop into his head. "And you?" He asked her. "Ginny Weasley." She said.

"So this bus, it goes anywhere?" Harry asked. "Yup! Anywhere you'd like!" Stan spoke proudly.

── ──

The two had paid and were on their way to London. Y/n laid in her bed, preparing for the speed of the Knight Bus.

She began to read her book. She had come to realize how close she was to finishing it. She sighed and put it away in her trunk. Y/n decided to close her eyes, she was used to being able to sleep as chaos was going on.

"Uncle!" A child's voice squealed as she ran into the arms of a man. "How's my goddaughter?" The girl hugged his legs and she raised her arms. He picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. She giggled, pointing forward. "Go Moony, go!" He laughed, walking around the house as he carried her.

Y/n opened her eyes, sitting up. "Are you alright?" Harry asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine." She muttered, rubbing her temples.

She looked out the window and only tuned back in when she heard Harry exclaim, "that man! He was on the muggle news!" She turned to look. Stan chuckled. "Sirius Black! Of course he was on the muggle news, Neville, where you been?"

Y/n stared at the photo, the man struck a familiar sensation in the girl but she ignored it. "Says here he murdered 13 people with a single curse..." she muttered, the sentence sending shivers down her spine.

"He was a big supporter of You-Know-Who."
"What, Voldemort?" Harry said without thinking. Y/n smacked his arm, narrowing her eyes.

"Are you out of your tree?!" Stan exclaimed. "What'd you say his name for?"

"Sorry, I forgot." Harry said. Y/n shook her head, leaning back into bed. She began to tune them out again as they started talking about "You-Know-Who." She sighed, closing her eyes, hoping maybe sleep would overcome her.

"Happy Birthday! You're getting quite big." A man's voice spoke. Another man came in. "She sure is, she'll be casting jinxes and curses in no time!" The men laughed and a woman's voice barged in. "No, she won't, she'll be a good girl. Won't you, dear?" The woman kissed the girl's cheek. The girl giggled, waving a stick around. Another man came in. "Sorry I'm late, I was picking up a present..." the man apologized. "Moony! You made it!"

"Y/n! C'mon, we're here." Harry tapped her. She stood up and they both headed out. "Thanks!" They said. "There you are, Harry!" Said a voice. Y/n turned to look. It was Cornelius Fudge; the Minister of Magic. "Shit." muttered Y/n.

"What did you call Neville, sir?" Asked Stan. "Neville? This is Harry Potter!" Fudge spoke. "I knew it!" Stan exclaimed. "You had said you were Harry Potter's sister last time, I remember!"

Y/n sighed. "I was hoping you didn't."

A few minutes passed and the two were led inside the Leaky Cauldron. Y/n was glancing around, she noticed that not once did Fudge release his grip on Harry. The three walked into a private parlor.

"Sit down, you two." Fudge told them. They sat down, looking at each other. "I am Cornelius Fudge." Y/n had seen his face on the Daily Prophet before so she already knew.

"Well, you two, you've had us quite in a flap, running away from your aunt and uncle's house like that. But you're safe, and that's what matters." He told them. He pushed his plate towards them. "Eat, you look dead on your feet."

Fudge began to explain that they deal with the issue of Marge being blown up. Y/n mentally rolled her eyes. He continued to say that Petunia and Vernon were angry but they would take in Harry next summer as long as he stayed for the Christmas and Easter holidays. "And you Y/n... I'm sorry to say this but they don't want you visiting anymore."

Y/n's huffed. "Of course..." she mumbled, gritting her teeth. "Now is to decide where you'll be staying for the next two weeks."

"Hang on, what about my punishment?" Harry asked. Y/n facepalmed. 'If you get off with no punishment, accept it and ignore it!'

"It was an accident! You don't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts." Fudge told him.

── ──

Y/n laid in bed of her own room at the Leaky Cauldron. She stared at the ceiling, her mind wandering about those flashes in her head.

"Who the hell is Moony?" She mumbled to herself. She hated that she could barely remember much of her childhood.

She decided to sleep on it. The next day, Y/n took Harry to get some ice cream in Diagon Alley since she never got to take him out for his birthday.

Days passed. Y/n had already purchased her new robes seeing as she had grown a bit and her new books for the school year.

She was enjoying her few days, it just being her and Harry. Plus Hedwig. She felt that this is what life could've been like if their parents hadn't been murdered.

Y/n had seen her friends Alicia Spinnet and Lee Jordan a few days as they were getting their books for Hogwarts. The three talked for a bit about how excited they were for Quidditch that year and they even stared at the Firebolt for a while. She kept hoping she would see Fred or George any of these days, but she hadn't caught any sight of them.

Until one day, she was headed to get some ice cream and she noticed that Harry was with Ron and Hermione. 'If Ron is here, then that must mean...' her thoughts were disrupted as she felt a pair of large, arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground.

"There's my second favorite person!" Fred shouted, spinning her around. "Put me down!" She kicked her legs. "Wait— second?!" She smacked his hands until he put her down. "Who's the first?" She crossed her arms. "Why, myself, of course." He told her, smugly.

George came up, hugging her. "Nice to see you, Y/n, Mum's been worried about you after she heard what Harry did." He told her. She chuckled. "Did he really blow your aunt up?" They asked. "Sure did! She puffed up like a balloon, I was sure she was going to pop!" The three laughed and Y/n was happy to see them again.

"So, will you two be staying at the Leaky Cauldron as well?" She asked them. They nodded. "Sure will. We'll be headed to King's Cross tomorrow." She nodded.

Fred leaned down to whisper in her ear, "maybe we can share your room." He smirked. She looked away, covering her cheeks before looking back at him, smirking as well. "Only... if you buy me ice cream."

"Deal!" Fred walked into the ice cream as Y/n chuckled to herself. "He's mad for you." George told her. "Oh please, it's just Fred being... well, Fred." She waved her hand dismissively. "Fred would do something to that ice cream, but with you, he leaves it be." George told her.

"That's absurd..." she told him as Fred came back out. "Here you go, m'lady." He said as he handed her, her ice cream. "Thanks!" She said, beginning to enjoy her dessert.

It was nice getting together with them one last time before the school year started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
303K 9K 82
The years leading up to the second wizarding war, from the perspective of someone who must choose what is truly important to her. Disclaimer: I do no...
8.9K 161 25
The tale continues as Willow and the twins grow older, facing more complex responsibilities and serious dangers. But soon the war starts, and who kno...
57 0 26
In the hallowed halls of Hogwarts, where ancient magic intertwines with teenage drama, Estella Lestrange, a cunning Slytherin, finds herself entangle...