The Girl With The Pink Hair

Mmie_rockz द्वारा

***MAJOR EDITING!!!*** Seeing Amber Rose speed walk up to me wasn't no charm. Her eyes were deadly glaring at... अधिक

Author Note & Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Author Note
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty

Fourty Seven

15 2 0
Mmie_rockz द्वारा

"Blossom!" I scold her, rolling my eyes as she tightens my hair. "We're going to one of the biggest parties of the year, can't I just put on a wig?"

I flatten out my unique dress, full of glitter, pink, black and gold. After flattening it out, I slide many rings on my fingers.

"Absolutely not." She says, brushing my pink hair back. "You know, ever since Issac came around, you gained more confidence to show your hair-"

"That's ridiculous! The only reason why I started showing my hair out in the first place was because Amber exposed me." I say, interrupting her.

"Knowing you, you would've continued wearing a wig anyway. I'm sure you left it because Issac told you he liked it."

I roll my eyes again for the billionth time. "Fine, and what about it?"

"I'm saying, if he likes it, keep it. In fact, don't keep it for him. Keep it for yourself. You look absolutely stunning, I promise." She says, snapping in my hooped earrings in my ears.

"Okay." I say, more to myself than to her. "I'll do it."

She squeals, clipping on her heels and excitedly looking at herself in the mirror. "Do you think I look good enough to make Jessica jealous and make my boyfriend proud?"

I fully take in her look. She had on a blue stunning and tight dress, with no sleeves attached to it, just two strips of the dress to tie it at the back so it could form a bow. I take a look at her face, she has slightly a bit of blue makeup and eye liner on, just like the makeup I had on, just that it was pink.

"Of course, you look stunning." I tell her, because that's all I could say. I could've said more, but if I did, we would've missed the party. "Absolutely stunning."

"I knew it!" She cheers, grabbing her purse. "Let's go before we keep the guys waiting."

"I-" Before I could even finish my sentence, she grabbed my arm and rushed me out of my room.

My mother took a look at me, eyeing me suspiciously. "Looking great, dear! I can't even get you to be so stylish when going to church or a friend's birthday." My mother commented as Blossom and I walked down the stairs. She sat at the kitchen table. "What is Issac doing to you?"

"Hey! Mom, I'm wearing this for myself-"

"And Issac!" Milo says, coming up from the basement. He teases me and pats my head. "Have fun lil sis. See you around, Bloss."

"Yes, and do stay safe- both of you." My mom adds, with a sly smile on her face.

Blossom gives Milo a fist bump then I exchange my goodbyes with both Milo and my mother and rush out the door with Blossom.

I had to admit it, I think I look great. I didn't need to look in a mirror. My dress did have straps, but it was short and had puffy short sleeves, with a semicircle at the front, exposing a bit of my neck and chest.

As I sit in the passenger seat and Blossom sat in the driver's seat, getting the car ready to move, my phone vibrated and I saw a message from my mother that read "You better stay safe before I put you in some real danger. If you weren't going to the party with Travis, Blossom or Issac I would've made you wear a sweater, so consider yourself lucky, little rat."

A smile appeared on my face when I read her message, especially my nickname my grandmother gave me, little rat.

I was talking to my grandmother when she offered to tell my siblings and I a story, back then when my father was around.

"Earlier today, I saw a rat." She says, with a smile on her face. "It was black and had red eyes."

A gasp escaped my 7-year-old body. "A rat?" I started looking side to side, desperately searching for the wild beast so I could hide.

"Yes, a rat Aisha." My grandmother confirmed. "That's why I screamed, I don't like mice and mice don't like me either. Don't worry, your grandfather and daddy will kill it, since your mother is more than scared." She teased.

"Ma, you don't understand! What if it jumps me?" My mother asks my grandmother, shivering at the thought of a rodent.

My father's mother chuckled. "It's good that my son's here and husband's here, or else we all would've been locked in the closet. Then dead."

"Have you seen the rat, dear?" My father asks my mother, walking into the living room.

"No," My mother says, "But your mother keeps telling horrible stories about it."

"Calm down!"

"Aisha! Are you alive? We're here!" Blossom says, rolling her eyes at me and shaking all the strength out my body.

"Already?" I stutter, getting out of her car.

"Yes, Aisha! I thought I was talking to you, instead I was talking to air!"

"Oh, sorry Bloss!" I apologize, watching exit her car as well.

"No worries, let's just go." We enter the school together, surprised that nearly the entire school was there.

A shiver ran down my spine. I hated how there were so many people here. It made me feel uneasy. I sat in a chair while Blossom tried to cheer me up with trying to get me to dance.

I declined her dance offers, and she seemed worried about it. She then grabbed my hand and took me to the food area.

That cheered me up, because the food kept smiling at me as I ate it.

As I ate, something caught my eye. A lost looking Travis stood there, scanning for what must've been his girlfriend.

"Isn't that Travis? I'm pretty sure he's looking for you." I ask her, biting into my pizza.

The pizza's cheese dripped down on my plate, and it smelt heavenly. If Issac ended up not showing up, I'd gladly love to go with my pizza instead. It was the best pizza I've ever had in my life.

"Okay? He can come over then. I'm not leaving you until Issac shows up." Blossom told me, folding her arms over her chest.

I rolled my eyes at her. I pulled out my phone, telling Travis that we're at the food table.

Immediately when that message was sent, Travis looked in our direction and might've spotted us, because he started walking towards us.

When he arrived at the table, he gave us both a smile and wrapped his arms around me first.

I laughed in his arms, "Your girlfriend is right here. Aren't you suppose to greet her first?"

He quirked an eyebrow at Blossom, then shrugged and backed up from the hug.

"Bae made it clear that I had to treat you extra kindly or else she'd leave me." He says, smirking and reaching for Blossom's hand.

"I'm pretty sure I told you not to call me 'bae'! It's disgusting." Blossom growled at him as he kissed her hand.

"I promise I'll stop, Bae." He told her, smiling in my direction as I returned his smile back. Blossom furiously crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well, you sure do look nice." I compliment Travis, trying to change the subject before Blossom would attack somebody and shut down the party.

My eyes quickly scanned Travis. He was wearing a blue suit with a white shirt underneath and a black tie. He was also wear blue suit pants and he was wearing black earrings, which I haven't seen him wear any earrings before at all.

His hair looked longer, so he must've been slowly trying to grow it longer. His hair wasn't too long, it just reached the back of his head or neck, and it was curled. I had to admit it, he cleans up really nicely.

"Thanks, Pinkie. You guys look stunning as well."

"Pinkie? Well that's new."

"I realized I needed an update. I call Blossom Bae." He flashed a wink at Blossom, causing her to roll her eyes. "I call Issac I or Isabelle, and I called you either Aisha or Ash...I can't quite remember. But you need an original nickname from me."

He smiled at me and leaned closer. "And that original nickname will be Pinkie."

• • •

A/N: Poor Aisha, why's everyone giving her nicknames? lol

Feel free to check out my other book "Living in the Real Dream" to help me reach 1k+!

Thank you guys so much!

Until the next,
Mmie

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

227 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...
3.3M 212 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
Unconquered Deeツ द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

6.1K 1K 65
(Completed; Edited) #Second Place in the Grand Dame Awards (14th February 2019) hosted by Majestic Inc. #Reader's Choice Award (23rd February 2020) i...