Diary of a Jersey Misfit (Fre...

By cupid-falls

After getting expelled from three schools in the past year, Frank is sent to an English boarding school. He h... More

Intro
Frank
One- Welcome to Brimstone
Frank
Two- First Breakfast
Frank
Three- Pretty Boy
Frank
Four- Math Themed Panic Attack
Frank
Five- Pow!
Frank
Six- Frogs and Dissection
Frank
Seven- Extra Help
Frank
Eight- Gerard's Tutoring Session Really Makes an Impact in Frank's Thick Skull
Frank
Nine- Late Birthday Celebration
Frank
Ten- When It Happens
Frank
Eleven- Mistakes Were Made and Now Frank Regrets It
Frank
Frank
Thirteen- A Travel Day
Frank
Fourteen- Hometown
Frank
Fifteen- Linda Was Really Thinking of Smacking Them
Frank
Sixteen- Isn't Makeout Monday the Name of a Band?
Frank
Seventeen- Middle School Field Trip
Frank
Eighteen- Lip Locked
Frank
Nineteen- That One Fucking Paul McCartney Song
Frank
Twenty- The Return of Brimstone
Frank
Twenty One- Fever Dream
Frank
Twenty Two- Valentine
Frank
Twenty Three- The Recital
Frank
Twenty Four- Frank Brings a New Meaning to the Phrase "Eat the Rich"
Frank
Twenty Five- Real Talk
Frank
Twenty Six- Frank Meets the Fam
Frank

Twelve- Gerard Meets the Fam

508 30 41
By cupid-falls

Frank looked up from writing when he heard a knock on the door. He pushed his journal under his pillow. "Come in."

It was Gerard. Despite how mad at him he was, Frank's heart fluttered at the sight of his gorgeous hazel eyes and those bitten pink lips.

"Hi," Gerard said softly. He stood next to Frank's bed. "I...I have no excuse for how I treated you. My parents threatened to pull me out of school if I kept talking to you, and I was...I was scared to lose you, I guess, so I kept my distance."

Frank's face softened. "I didn't know that, Gerard. You should have told me, or told Ray, or something. I would have understood, and we could have kept seeing each other secretly."

Gerard's lips twitched. "I felt guilty."

"You shouldn't. It's not you that's a dick, it's your family."

"I pushed you to anorexia."

"That was my own choice." Frank opened his arms. "Come here."

Gerard leaned down to hug Frank. He could feel the taller boy smiling against his shoulder.

"You know...we never really finished that kiss a few weeks ago," Frank muttered.

Gerard straddled him. "I think that can be arranged."

Frank sighed softly as Gerard kissed him. His eyes slid shut and he let himself relax under Gerard's soft touch, his warm hands cupping Frank's face. Frank pulled Gerard a little closer to him, rubbing up and down the black haired boy's back.

"You really think you love me?" Gerard asked, pulling away and kissing the tip of Frank's nose.

Frank smiled. "Yeah. I do."

Gerard sighed with happiness and wrapped his arms around Frank's neck, just holding him tight. Frank pressed soft kisses to his neck.

"Before..." Gerard started, his voice slightly muffled against Frank's neck. "Before we, like, become anything, I just want to let you know that I'm asexual. Well, graysexual."

Frank hummed. "Okay."

Gerard pulled away to look at him. "Okay? That's all of it?"

"That's all of it. I'm not gonna be upset at you for being who you are. And besides, if I get horny, I have two hands."

Gerard giggled and buried his face in Frank's neck again. "I'm not sex repulsed. I just get turned on naturally about once in a blue moon. You usually have to pull on my dick to turn me on."

"Sounds painful," Frank mumbled.

"Mhm." Gerard leaned down and kissed Frank again, parting his lips.

Everything was perfect.

xXx

"Can you stay there?" Frank asked, keeping his arm wrapped around Gerard's shoulder. He opened his nightstand drawer and grabbed his laptop.

Gerard wriggled closer and put his head on Frank's lap. "What're you doing?"

"Skypeing my mom. I've been texting her since I picked up my phone. She's really upset."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, you can stay. I like playing with your hair." Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair, who sighed happily.

Frank opened Skype on his laptop and clicked on Linda Iero.

She answered immediately. Frank could see orange shining through the windows, which meant the sun was probably just rising. "Frank! I was so worried, are you okay?"

"Kind of. I...I slipped."

"You slipped?"

"Mentally. I guess? I was starving myself again."

"Oh, honey." She rested her face on her palm. "The school told me they took care of you. Are you okay?"

"I'm alright. I'm taking the day off classes."

"Good, you need rest. Try to see if you can get tomorrow off as well."

"I will."

"How did this all happen?"

"Well...I met this really amazing boy. We kissed, and I think I love him. But his brother is a douchebag and made him stop talking to me. He actually explained earlier that his family threatened to pull him from school if he didn't stop talking to me. I didn't know that, though, so I was starving myself to get his attention."

Gerard rubbed Frank's thigh.

"But we made up this morning." Frank looked down. "And I still think I'm really falling in love him."

"He's with you, isn't he?"

"Wanna come meet my mom?" Frank asked, scratching gently at Gerard's scalp.

Gerard sat up and wriggled back awkwardly. He rested against Frank's body. "Hi."

"Mama, this is Gerard." Frank smiled and bumped his forehead against Gerard's cheek.

"Nice to meet you, Gerard!" She smiled. "I'm glad you're making my son happy."

"Thank you, ma'am," Gerard said quietly. "I'm really glad you decided to send him here."

"Me too," she said. "Me too."

xXx

Frank woke up to gentle fingers running through his hair. He sighed happily and snuggled further into the warmth under him, which he knew was Gerard because he'd fallen asleep on top of him.

"Frank, it's lunchtime. Come on." Gerard rubbed his back. "You need to eat."

Frank shook his head. "Too comfy."

"Frankie." Gerard kissed his face. "Come on. Aren't you hungry?"

Frank shook his head.

"Well I am. Come on. You can go sit with your friends."

Frank looked at Gerard. "Can you sit with us?"

"No. Not unless you want your nose or something broken."

Frank pouted.

"I know. Come on." Gerard sat up, bringing Frank with him. "Let's get you some food."

Frank stretched and rolled off of Gerard's lap. He felt much less weak after a nap and some food, but he still didn't think he'd be able to do something like walk down five flights of stairs.

Gerard slipped his shoes on and held his hand out for Frank. "My brother is in class, so I get to hold your hand. Let's try to get down there before the rush, okay? The bell is gonna ring in two minutes."

Frank rubbed his eyes and took Gerard's hand. They walked down the hall and down the first set of stairs when Frank's legs got noticeably shaky.

"Can you make it?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded and followed him down another floor. He sat down to take a break when they got to the second floor.

"Come here." Gerard helped him stand up and turned around. "Get on my back."

"You'll fall," Frank said nervously.

"No I won't. Trust me, I did this with Ray last year, and you've seen how tall he is. I can get you downstairs this way."

Frank sighed and jumped on his back. Gerard's hands went under his thighs, pushing him up so he wouldn't fall, and he started down the stairs.

Frank felt really awful about this. "Sorry. I'm heavy."

"You're really not. You feel like a feather."

Frank sighed and pressed his face against Gerard's hair.

When they got down to the bottom floor, Gerard let Frank off his back. They walked out of the dorm together just as the bell rang.

"Come on, quick," Gerard murmured. He pulled Frank along.

Frank tried to keep up. Gerard's legs were much longer than his, but they still made it to the cafeteria before anyone else.

"Go sit at your table," Gerard said. "I promise I'll come back to your dorm after lunch."

"Okay." Frank leaned up on his toes to kiss Gerard.

Gerard smiled against his lips and then pulled away. He pushed him toward his table lightly.

Frank sat down just as the cafeteria started flooding with students. He caught Gerard's eye and smiled. He smiled back.

"Frank!" Clo hugged him.

"Ow, hi," he said. "Clo, you're crushing my lungs."

"Sorry." She sat down next to him, where Ray usually sat. "How has your morning been?"

"Good. I've been resting."

"That's good."

Ryan and Ray joined them at the table. They fell into an easy rhythm of chatter until they went up to get their food.

Frank got mostly plain food; bread and vegetarian soup. He didn't want to overwhelm his body.

"Have you made up with Gerard, Frank?" Ray asked while they were eating.

Frank nodded. "He came to my room this morning and we talked and made out. He met my mom on Skype."

"That's good," Ryan said. "I'm glad you guys made up."

"You made out?" Clo asked.

Frank suddenly felt kind of guilty. "Um...yeah. I had a crush on him, and I know he has one of me too now."

"Oh." She smiled weakly. "Congratulations."

"Thanks," Frank mumbled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 547 40
Gerard Way is a stuttering, new kid in a new big school who suffers from a number of difficulties, not to mention his tendancy to wear girls clothing...
370K 19.2K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...
3.4K 76 14
---*(FINISHED) *--- Frank Anthony Iero has been expelled from basically every school in New Jersey. He's a quite, mentally and physically abused teen...
41.3K 754 22
just a few delinquents at school 😇 A Gerard way x reader, however there will be some drama with other boys. I will try to make it a good read. Sorry...