IZ*ONE || One Shots [Complete...

Av yujinergetic

a compilation of iz*one one shots and their random ships (updates randomly) Most Impressive Ranking: #1 - Nak... Mer

Notes from Author-nim
The Sun is also a Star (Kkubi)
Quarantined with You (2kim)
Little Rain (Ssamjin)
Paper Plane (Annyeongz)
Daylight (2kim)
Con Artist (HiiNako)
Kisses and Cuddles (2Kim Slight-M)
Warm Hugs (Ahnbbang)
Not an update :((
Late Night Date (YulYen)
Not an update :,<
A day Apart - (Annyeongz)
Not an Update for the 3rd time </3
Duck's Day! - (YenBi)
Cheers to Another Year - (F2 ft. IZ*ONE)
Home - (딤권/Woollimz)
Will you be my date? - (Kangbi)
Prank Call - (Annyeongz)
Filming - (2kim)
Prank Call - (Annyeongz)
Cooking Class - (Ssamjang/Jangchae)
Cravings - (MinYul Slight-M)
Scary Stories - (IZ*ONE)
Last - (2kim)
Author's Notice
HIIII!
Stray Cat - (Kkubi Genderbend)
A New Friend! - (HiiNako)
Hurt So Good - Kwonchaeng (Angst?)
Your Voice Irritates Me (MinYul)
Teased By (Jinjoo & IZ*ONE)
Surprise! (Chaewon & IZ*ONE)
Ayo!! 👋

Star Gazing (IZ*ONE x You)

734 16 0
Av yujinergetic

'Have you been well?'

'Hey, don't be sad! I'll be sad too, if you are.'

'Have you eaten? I have a recommendation here!'

'Hows your day?'

'Dont forget to cover yourself something warm!'

'I miss you.'

Are the few questions that they've been asking you. You tried to distract yourself, you tried to be busy, do anything just to forget these feelings you are feeling. But nothing is working out.

Now, you are at the balcony of your house. Sitting at the table set your family put there. Your mom called you down for dinner, but you told her you'll eat later as you haven't felt getting hungry. You felt your phone vibrating, you pocketed it out on your jacket and stared at the screen.

Your friends texted on the group chat they made years ago you began friends with them. Joking and clowning themselves, you snorted as they were spamming your name. Calling you out.

You replied to them, telling them you're okay. But hey, they know you too damn well for god's sake. It's like they are your siblings. You smiled at the thought of your friend's pouting at you.

"Sheesh." you told to exactly no one. You pocketed your phone back on to your pants this time, then let out a comfortable sigh. You looked up, seeing the stars twinkling made you smile.

A place suddenly pops up your mind. Smiling again, you haven't visited that place for a long time, you wonder what happened there. The streets says the place were as beautiful as from before. So you thought of visiting there again tonight.

"Hey." your mom called. You turned at her, smiling as she stare at you fondly while placing her arms on your shoulders, your back facing her.

"You okay?" she asked while she massage your shoulder, you felt relaxed and then nodded as an answer.

"I'm fine, ma." you replied, she hummed. Then, you fell into comfortable silence.

You know, your mom is the only one who accompanied you since your dad left, he haven't back yet for almost two years. But, your mom told you you'll be reunited again, soon.

You relied to her most of the time, but she never complain, who would right? She rely on you too, helping her at times, helping her the things she couldn't do like moving boxes from place to place.

One time you told her what you are feeling these days, she listened and never interrupted you from talking. She just listened, and you love her so much for that. When the two of you talk, it ends almost midnight, that's how you two bond since your classes took your time sometimes, and her work.

"I'll be off somewhere, later." You told her.

"Promise me you'll be home before 10." she said and kissed your head, you chuckled at her sudden action. You looked up to her, smiling as she boop your nose.

"I'll prepare your jacket downstairs, eat first before going out." She warned you and giggled, because sometimes you sneak out without eating. You got sick because of that.

.

You left the house minutes ago, your mom sent you off from the gate, waving at you and telling you to come home before 10. You told her your 'yes' and ran off.

You are now walking down the streets, greeting good evenings to all the people you came across. You are so good at socializing that your friends praises you so much, sometimes you ask them how's their evening, or are they having a good time right now. Your parents raised you well, so that is why.

You reached the place just in time, you looked around and wow, there's a lot of people. The place is well known for city sight-seeing and star gazing. It's a place not far from your house, the place your friends hang out and the place you made memory to people you love.

You sat on the same spot you and your friends sometimes sat, when your classes ends they always invites you here, when weekends they always bring you here after jogging or walking.

You sighed at the thought of your friends knowing you didn't text them that you're here, for sure they'll sulk, but you wanted an alone time so you didn't bother texting them.

As you sat at the bench, you heard two people bickering not far from you, you stared at them intently, they were covered with thick jackets, a hat and a face mask. You think they wanted privacy so they covered themselves like that.

But as soon as one of them remove the mask covering her face, you kinda gasp as she looks so familiar to you. You almost cry, but you can't or else the people around you would think your crazy.

"What's taking them long? We've been here for sixteen minutes already." the other girl whined, the one you recognized glared at the other girl.

"Yah! Kim Minju don't be a whining baby, I knew I shouldn't be the one who's here with you." the girl said, you looked at them, you now recognized the other girl, and it hit you that it's Minju and Yuri, the bickering duo.

You smiled as they haven't changed at all, still the same people you know the first time they appeared on TV.

You felt a tug on your heart, is it hurting? Or are you overwhelmed? Happy? Sad? You saw them again, it's been a long time since the last time you saw these two. You kinda ignored your buzzing phone, but you decided to grab it from your pants without batting an eye on the caller's ID.

"Hel-" you didn't finished your sentence as the caller shouted at you.

"Yah (y/n)! Why didn't you tell us you were out!? I asked your mom earlier if you're there at your house but she told us your out right now, where are you?!"

"Jeez, calm down. I'm here at the place where we sometimes go." you told you friend.

"What? We're heading there right now. I invited some friends to go there too, I'll introduce you to them."

"Eh? I didn't know you have friends beside me and-"

"Oh hoho! I have friends. I have a lot of freaking friends!"

"God you're annoying." you rolled you eyes, chuckling at your banters. You kinda miss your friend's voice though.

"Can you come faster? I have something to show you."

"We'll be there in five minutes!"

"Come fast- Oh?" she hung up already, rolling your eyes you looked at the two again, this time they're in front of you.

"Can we sit here for a while?" she asked, but you couldn't speak. You just nodded and offer them the vacant space you are sitting.

.

This is getting so awkward, no you being awkward. You are the most sociable your friends told you but now that you are with these celebrities, you can't even move. You heard them sigh, you looked at them and they also looked at you.

You kinda freeze when Minju smiled at you.

"Are you okay? You look pale." she asked you. Damn, answer her or you'll regret not talking to her. You nodded and smiled awkwardly, Minju smiled back but with a hint of worry.

"I'm f-fine, I guess?" now stuttering eh? That's so not you! And god you aren't fine.

"You guess? No, you should take care of yourself, err-" Yuri stood and grabbed your shoulders while shaking you.

"(y/n)."

"Okay (y/n), want to grab a food with us? I'm kinda starving." you stared at her dumbfounded, wait a celebrity just asked you to eat with them. How do you process this information? And just like that, inviting you to eat with.

Yuri was waiting for your answer, but you couldn't talk, still processing the fact that Yuri invited you with them to eat. The two girls looked at you, desperately waiting for your answer. You shook your head internally before flashing your sweet smile to them.

"Sure-"

"Minju's treat! Let's go (y/n)!" Yuri excitedly grab your hand and started walking with her, she's so excited that she's hopping cutely while you two walks, leaving a certain frog behind while glaring at the hamster, you kinda feel bad.

The three of you just got back from the bench you were staying earlier, your hand are full of food, as the three of you decided to just eat here than the convenience store, you don't like the air-condition the store is providing.

"Well, this is a lot by the way." you told them with hesitation, but managed to say it. Yuri looked at you with amusement while Minju, she's giggling. That was cute.

"Hey, you think we're the only ones eating this?"

"Yuri!!" once Yuri finished her sentence, the voice calling the girl is very familiar to you, have you heard it before? Of course!

"Hey y/n! I knew you're with them!" you looked at your friend with unbelievable look, how? When? Where? You couldn't process what is happening right now.

"You are the most secretive among the three of us Hayoung! How dare you not tell me this!" you kind of whisper-shout your friend causing the girls giggled at your reaction. You blushed as they started teasing you with you whining at your friend.

All of you just enjoyed talking and sharing thoughts while looking up at the sky full of  stars. You looked all of them including your friend, still wondering why she didn't told you she's friends with the group's happy virus.

The night passes fast and the girls decided to take you home. You promise to your mom that you'd go home 10 pm but what time is it now? It's already 1. You enjoyed talking to them, stargazing and sight-seeing on the city.

"Well this is my stop now, thank you for accompanying me today."

"Oh it's nothing! Hayoung told us that you really wanted to see us, and now we're here." Yena, the most energetic along with Yujin, said with her enthusiasm that made you smile widely. Totally, they are the bestest girls you've ever known in your life.

Hayoung, your friend, hugged you and bid her good night along with the other girl's and headed their way going home. Up until now, you couldn't believe that you actually saw them today. You're so happy, even hopping and jumping as excitement hadn't left your body.

"The best day today! Thank you." you muttered to exactly no one but yourself. And you're excited to see them again with a big smiles on the stage, waving at everyone calling your name, facing the crowds who stayed with them.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1K 13
"One love, one heart, one destiny." - Robert Marley one shot stories of our beloved Annyeongz ship °Fluff °Smut(?) Ahn Yujin X Jang Wonyoung
17.1K 616 31
where Chaeyeon and Sakura didn't expect a situation to come by. A situation that will make them separate from each other. Will their love for each ot...
70.4K 2.7K 41
[COMPLETED] Highest rank #1 in jinjoo
2.5K 84 10
ㅡANYTIME UPDATESㅡ [One-shot] when having ideas i will just writes everything and posted it anytimes