Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S3:C6; Attractive Playground

1.6K 74 52
By BxBsAreMyThing

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Do..." my breath hitched and I'd choked on a small frog in my throat. "Do you... Do you still have feelings for Lola?"

Giorgi's face frowned a deep, disgusted frown and he almost looked angry with me for asking him such a question. "Cameron, no. Why— Do you think I do? Do I act like it somehow? I'm sorry if I've been giving off that very wrong idea, but I'm only focused on and in love with you. Why do you think I still have feelings for her?"

"Because you guys dated for four years and I heard that you had plans to marry her so I just, I thought that maybe you still might have some leftover feelings for her," I cried softly.

Giorgi's eyes had gotten a smidge angrier, but his tone and embrace remained gentle. "Where did you hear that? From Yuri?"

I kept quiet, not wanting to throw the child under the bus, but Giorgi just took my silence as confirmation.

"Yuri, did you tell Cameron some stuff about my past with Lola?" He asked, his deep voice husky and intimidating.

"I just asked if you guys are married and then I asked if you weren't because I didn't know if you still missed Lola or something. I'm sorry for being nosy, Giorgi. I promise I won't ask about that anymore," the seven-year-old mewled.

Giorgi merely sighed through his nostrils and ran his hands up my shirt, gripping my waist and nape with tight, possessive grips. "I only love you, Cameron. I promise," he said seriously before giving me a stern kiss. I didn't know what it was that made the smooch so different from all the others but it had given me goosebumps all over my arms and raised the hairs on my neck. "Don't you already know that? I tell you all the time."

"I know," I mumbled before pecking his lips. "I couldn't help myself from wondering, though. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize," he said. "But if you ever feel like that again, let me know. I don't want you think that I want anyone else but you because I don't."

"Okay... Thank you for assuring me," I purred.

"Any time," Giorgi said before kissing my lips.

"Oh, um, you said you wanted to talk about something earlier," I mentioned.

"Did I?"

"Yeah. When you were on your way home, you said you wanted me to help you understand something," I said while Giorgi pushed a few curls out of my eyes.

"Ahhh~, yeah," he mumbled. "That can wait until Yuri's asleep. Or picked up, actually. Okay?"

"Okay..." Is it about homework stuff? Is it about me? Did I do something?

"Relax. It's nothing about you, if that's what you're thinking," he suddenly chuckled, rubbing the small of my back.

I nodded and Giorgi returned the gesture before adjusting himself to pin me down on the floor, holding my arms above my head, then pressed a small kiss onto my lips, and stood up over my body—directly over my chest so that I could see his naked bottom half under his towel. "I'm going to put on some clothes. No more talk about Lola. Her name is a curse word in this house, Yuri."

"Okay. Sorry, Gio," the young boy mumbled softly.

I'd quickly reached my hand up and rubbed my boyfriend's hairy thigh right as he began to walk away, and he turned a small, evil grin down towards me before making his way down the hall and into our bedroom.

"Are you mad at me, Cameron?"

"Huh? Oh, n-no," I answered quickly, stuttering a bit as the urge to go and attack Giorgi ate at me. "You were just asking me questions because you were curious."

"But my question made you cry."

"No, no, I was just panicking. I got scared that Giorgi did still like her, but he doesn't so everything's okay, right?"

Yuri hesitated to nod, but when I smiled at him and ruffled his hair, he seemed to be in a better mood. "You need to go to sleep, bud. It's late," I said, pinching his cheek.

"Can we watch a movie? I promise I'll go to sleep right after," the seven-year-old implored.

"Which movie?"

"Can we see The Bee Movie, please? It's my favorite!"

"The Bee Movie?"

"Yeah, it's about this bee called Barry, and he falls in love with a human! It's really funny,"Yuri giggled.

I smiled at the adorable boy and shrugged. "Sure. We can watch it, but you better fall asleep right after, okay?"

Upon watching ten or fifteen minutes of the movie, Giorgi had tiptoed back into the living room, and taken a seat on my lap, crushing my significantly smaller legs with his thick quads. "What the hell did you guys do the couch," he whispered, adjusting himself on my legs. "It's so lumpy...and hard."

My face burned red when he'd moved off of me, sat beside me on my left, and snuck his hand over my hardening crotch. "Is The Bee Movie really that entertaining, Cameron?"

"Oh, yeah, i-it's amazing, really," I chuckled.

"You like it?!" Yuri asked over a long yawn.

"Yeah, it's funny!"

The small boy smiled a wide, excited grin while he laid against my shoulder, coaxing Giorgi to remove his hand from my now softening member. Within ten more minutes of watching the movie, Yuri had fallen into such a deep sleep that he'd been snoring. "Baby," I whispered, looking over at Giorgi who was scrolling through his phone.

"Yes, my love?"

"Do you want to talk now? About whatever it was that you were wondering?"

My boyfriend made duck lips and raised his right cheek up towards his eye before clicking his tongue. "Sure. But, I mean...it's...about Cooper, and my ex, and Tammy...and...your professor..."

I nodded, letting my boyfriend know that I was listening.

"We know that Cooper is a psychopath. We know that Tammy was...a sociopath...?"

I nodded again, confirming his guess.

"So...what about Lola? I mean, she was kind of peculiar, right? She lacked empathy and stuff. I mean, she cheated on me three or four times and never felt guilty or bad. She always justified her wrongs, you know? She crashed her car into Ken's house and said that she did it because of me... Did she— Like, does she give you any feelings or-or ideas that she might be a sociopath or something?"

I turned my eyes away from my boyfriend as I thought about Lola. "She was a really rude, really inconsiderate person to cheat on you often, but I don't think I'd call her a psycho or sociopath. I mean, it was obvious how attached she was to you, you know? And from what I've picked up, it's hard for sociopaths and psychopaths to attach themselves to others. So, like, since you guys dated for four years, it's not too great a surprise that she'd go and drive her car into little Yuri's room after you denied her for me. I think it's a psychotic thing to do, but I believe Lola's just a shallow, insensitive woman and a really violent drunk."

"Oh, I see. That makes sense," Giorgi mumbled. "Now, I'm sorry to ask, but...about Professor Davis..."

My heart thumped hard against my ribs and my mouth ran dry in an instant. Although the professor was gorgeous and seemed to have good intentions, the way the man's name came out of my boyfriend's mouth terrified me. Because Giorgi and I weren't just having a regular conversation. We were talking about the creeps in our lives. And the fact that I'd thought something similar about my professor being a psycho or sociopath only made my perspective of him creepier.

"Do you think he could be a sociopath or something? I mean, he's a cool guy and stuff, but the way he talks and acts sometimes... I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but he seems off to me. Like, when we were driving to the cafe. You know how we both sat in the back—you right behind his seat?"

I nodded.

"He kept glancing at you through the rearview mirror—and at first I just thought 'well, yeah, Cameron's a really sexy guy. I look and stare at him all the time so that's probably what Davis is doing,' right? But he was doing it too often, babe. And I swearI'm sorry if this scares you, but I swear the last time he did it I saw Cooper in his eyes. I-it was like he was watching or-or observing you through this disguise that was Professor Davis. It was the way his eyes looked over the brow line of his glasses. It was like... evil."

My stomach twisted into a huge knot and I shuddered as I'd thought about my psychology professor watching me like that. I hadn't even noticed him once—granted I was staring through the window the whole drive... It was creepy hearing about how Giorgi was able to see Professor Davis look at me so much without catching Giorgi watching him.

"And you saw how at the cafe he was just quietly drinking his tea or whatever for a while, staring at the table or something. He said he forgot that he was supposed to be talking to us about Cooper, right? But how? How could he forget when that's all that we planned to go out for. Well, you guys planned... Look, I don't know for sure, but the fact that the guy is still talking with Cooper on a regular, friendly basis after hearing about his murderous past, and knowing that he has one of Cooper's victims in his class is enough for me think that Davis can't be trusted. I feel like he's playing both sides of the game, you know? I feel like he's instigating. Telling you a few good and bad things about Cooper and then going back and telling him everything about you."

"Ugh," I subconsciously shuddered aloud.

"I think we should be careful around him, Cam. If he asks to meet up with you any more—privately or with me there, I think you should speak vaguely. Don't let him learn much about you. And if a situation ever comes up where you think he's really plotting something with Cooper or doing something sketchy and I'm not there, I need you to let me know as soon as possible. Or Darnel or Tyson. Whoever's closest to you, okay?"

"Okay... Wait, what about Gill?"

"You don't like Gill."

"I know, but what if I ran into him first?"

"Ask him where I'm at."

"You wouldn't want me to just tell him what's going on?"

"No. I don't trust him around you. He seems like the type of guy that.... I dunno. Never mind. I just don't trust him when it comes to you. He's always being weird. He either stares at you too long or says something to piss you off—and that shit pisses me off."

My face and ears burned as Giorgi ranted about Gill annoying us, and I couldn't help my feeling of arousal while he cursed and swore upon the Southern man's name.

"...doesn't end. You know, it's like what kind of fuck-ass does that? 'Oh, dude, I know I just annoyed your boyfriend after you told me not to, but I only do it to make the guys laugh.' Literally none of us laugh. It's only annoying," Giorgi scoffed, making my heart thump faster and harder in my chest.

"Gio, calm down. You're going to wake up Yuri," I whispered, moving the small boy off of my lap and onto the couch right beside Corgi. My boyfriend continued to rant about Gill's annoying habits, and I proceeded to crawl over his lap and straddle his thighs while he went on. "He's gonna get his ass beat soon with the way he talks about his friends' romantic relationships. Someone's gonna rock his shit and he's gonna act all "woe is me" like he hasn't been told to stop a thousand times before. Guy doesn't take hints..."

"I love it when you talk all angry like this about the people I don't like," I whispered, wrapping my arms around my boyfriend's neck. "You're a pervert, Cameron. A damn nasty one, too. I'm just telling you my feelings, and here you are," Giorgi muttered, gripping my behind with his large hands. "Climbing my lap and flirting with me like I'm some kind of attractive playground. You damn nympho."

I giggled ridiculously as my boyfriend scolded me, and he laughed a low, deep chuckle when my erection had touched and twitched against his belly button. "As innocent as you seemed in the very beginning, I now know it was all a ruse. You're no innocent little angel. You're a sex addict with an anger fetish."

"Shush~! All these bad words~! What if they leak into Yuri's dreams," I tittered.

"Tough titties, then," Giorgi scoffed while tickling my thighs, making me laugh a bit too loud. Yuri turned over in his sleep as I giggled, and whined a small whimper before going back to snoring. Giorgi suddenly dipped me backwards, and I clung to his chest when he did so, wrapping my legs around his waist after he stood up and began waking down the hall towards our bedroom.

"Are you feeding my addiction?" I asked him upon his dropping me onto our bed and crawling over my smaller body.

"I have to. You get all crabby if I don't stuff your ass every time you get horny," Giorgi chuckled against my neck while dragging one of his large hands down my chest and over the fairly tall bulge in my pants. I tried to argue his claim but couldn't help but whine when he ran his fingers over my tip, and my back arched a bit when he had lowered his hand and gave my balls a soft squeeze. "Do you like that," he inquired.

I responded with a low mewl of his name and a nod of my head, and he chuckled when I pushed his arm lower and moved my hips upwards to make his fingers touch my entrance. "I want you inside..."

"You greedy little thing. Haven't I taught you about foreplay?"

"I don't want foreplay. I want you," I chuckled, sitting up before kissing his lips. Upon opening my eyes and glancing up at my boyfriend during our kiss, I saw that he had been watching me with a soft glare-like gaze, and goosebumps covered my arms instantly as I pulled away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're stupidly attractive. That's why," he muttered. "Your little nose and pretty lips. Your loose dark curls and your big irises and pupils that always make you look like a loving, sweet guy..."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I chuckled as I caressed my boyfriend's face.

"It is," he grouched as I pecked his lips, cheek, jaw and neck. "You attract too many people. It makes me mad how often I look around and see someone staring at you."

"Or, here's an idea," I began. "They're just looking at all my cutting scars. I have been wearing your short sleeves out to stores more often. I'll stop if it's making other people uncomfortable, though."

"What? No. Fuck other people. If you're happy and confident in your skin wear whatever you want. Don't let some immature pricks control your wardrobe. C'mon, Cam. We talked about this," my boyfriend grumbled before kissing my lips.

"Sorry," I tittered, loving how annoyed he got with me whenever I was being too careful of others' feelings.

"But even when you wear long sleeves people stare at you. Two girls were staring at you when we were at the cafe and they kept giving me this look like they wanted to jump me for holding your hand and touching you," he scoffed as I maneuvered him off of my body and upright onto his feet. "You're ridiculously attractive. Like, it's actually absurd how there's never a day that we go out and I don't catch someone ogling you... Makes me jealous."

I awed as I squatted down in front of my boyfriend, clenching the extra fabric on the thighs of his sweatpants as I starved for him. "Why do you feel jealous?" I asked as I buried my face into his crotch, inhaling the fresh smell of his soap through my nostrils and exhaling onto his balls through my mouth.

His cheeks burned a pretty hot pink and I smiled against his bulge, licking at the base of it over his sweats. "It— 'Cuz all those people get to see you from angles that I can't. Like when I-ah, when I'm holding your left hand and I see someone staring at the right side of your face... I get upset cuz I wanna see how cute you look from that side too."

I giggled against my boyfriend's dick and he chuckled a low moan while running his fingers through my chocolate curls. "You're so cute, Gio," I snickered while licking his sweatpants over his balls. He blushed a bit darker as I teased him and shook his head. "I'm too clingy," he mumbled while slipping his free hand into his pants and grabbing his large erection, stroking it behind the light grey fabric. I felt a heavy sense of frustration as he did so, and I knew that Giorgi could tell that I didn't like how he was hiding himself from me because he smirked and started stroking himself even slower.

"Why do look you upset, baby," he chuckled, tugging at my curls a bit. My face had been blushing a deep pink already but I felt my cheeks heat up as I stared at the slow movements inside my boyfriend's pants. "Ahhh... It's because you want to see it, right?" He asked, coercing me to look up and meet his wide, evil grin.

"You know that. Quit teasing me," I grouched, tugging at the front of his sweats to reveal the monstrous cock he'd been stroking inside.

"Hahaha! You're so greedy!" He tittered as I gazed a soft glare into his large pupils. "You're just stingy," I retorted, making my boyfriend laugh a small chuckle while taking his wide mushroom head into my mouth. "Ugh~, Cam," he moaned as I sucked on his tip.

"Mmm...," I hummed as he jerked himself off against my lips. "You know, you're awfully mean, Gio. You tease me so much with The girlfriend jokes, saying it's a bad thing how attractive and sweet I am, physically or verbally arousing me in front of others or at just very wrong times and then scolding me for being so worked up in public," I giggled. "If you asked me, I'd say that you're the pervert between us two."

"Good thing I never asked, then, huh," he said, making my jaw drop while a hefty giggle erupted from my vocal chords. "You're sickening," I tittered as he pushed his tip into my mouth, gradually pushing his cock down my throat.

"And you love it," he whispered, staring deep into my eyes through his own half hooded brown-hazel orbs.

I purred against his length as his deep, husky voice rung through my ears and gave me goosebumps. I really did love it...

Within an hour and a half, Giorgi and I had finished cleaned up before migrating back into the living room, where a snoring Yuri continued to sleep beside Corgi.

Giorgi lifted and adjusted me to sit in his lap on the couch, and he turned my body so that he could hold me as if I were a baby. I couldn't complain, though. His embrace was warm and all around my small figure. I loved it. And before I knew, I was deep asleep.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

I'm sorry for taking a fortnite and a half to update again. I hope you can forgive me. Next time I update, I will have 2 or 3, hell, maybe 4 chapters for you as an apology gift! Thank you for reading!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 22.9K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
642 54 40
Alistair's being plagued by dreams about a certain creature. And someone who could be his Grandmother, but no, she died. He lives in a town called Mi...
123K 6.1K 50
{MXM} {COMPLETED} "Please... kiss me, so I'd know what it is to feel alive when I die," his voice was a delicate whisper, like warm breeze on a rain...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...