Medusa

By Xyra_CallMe

Jeongyeon is an aspiring nun, but what will happen if she meet Minatozaki Sana. Update the story: March 21,20... More

1. Envelope
2. Barbie
3. Waiting for you
4. Puppy Dog
5. Her house
6. Terror Father
7. Argue
8. Tension
10. Save
11. Wasted
12. Dating
13. Surreal
14. Plan
15. Left
16. Peck
17. Neglected Affection
18. Escaped
19. Attack
20. Attachment
21. Act
22. Closure
23. End it with sweetness!

9. Lewd

477 32 18
By Xyra_CallMe

Author's note: This is a work of fiction!

Unedited and grammatical error exist!!

Third Person's POV

Jeongyeon lips parted, when she saw Sana with her eyebags welcoming her. As usual she payed respect for her boss before coming in.

"Don't go close!" Sana shouted showing her palm at Jeongyeon. "I mean try to maintain 2 meters apart from me..., if necessary"

"I will do it Ms. Minatozaki"

Sana facing her back to Jeongyeon brush her face out of embarrassment. Her crush didn't go close to her but she's acting like she was assaulted.

"I need to take a shower. So as you can see,." Sana pointed the things to Jeongyeon.. "bring these down."

"That all?" Jeongyeon asked suddenly.

"Yes.., catch."

The black hair girl agape, she just catch a familiar key of a latest car today.

"Ms. Minatozaki about the flight?"

"I'll just say the address to you. We will use a private plane."

Jeongyeon bowed again.. getting her luggage.

Sana daydreaming while resting on her bathtub.

"Why Jeongyeon feels so dominant and raging a top energy?.."

Sana can't stop thinking about Jeongyeon dominating her on bed. Doing the things she usually do with her flings. She wasn't able to sleep well last night, because she was not satisfied giving pleasure to herself. She can feel that down there needs some attention.

"It almost an hour.." Jeongyeon muttered while looking to her wristwatch. She click her tongue and decided to go at the comfort room. When she was about to knock, she heard something weird. Like someone was pinching her voice, losing her breathe.

"yeoooon~"

"Ms. Minatozaki are you o...kay"

The tall lady just witnessed her boss being erotic on her bathtub. Slowly, she excuse herself closing the door.

Sana thinking how to approach Jeongyeon after that embarrassing incident happen.

"Good thing you're done Ms. Minatozaki." Jeongyeon going close to Sana after she came out from her room. "I already called the pilot and we only have 30 minutes left.."

"Then let's go"

Sana silently watching Jeongyeon acting normal, like she didn't saw something unpleasant. She want to open it up but too shy to talk. Till, they got inside on the airplane.

'Am I the only acting odd...'

"Jeongyeon.."

"Yes Ms. Minatozaki"

"Sit here"

"But I should follow your order, 2 meters away rule."

"Forget about it just sit beside me" Jeongyeon without complain sat beside Sana. "About what happen at the.."

'This is not so me' Sana's thought.

"I'll pretend that it didn't happen at all. Also, I beg for your forgiveness as I was rude opening the door without knocking."

"Good., now go back"

'Unbothered? What do I expect from a straight' Sana's thought

¤¤¤

Momo felt her body aches when she open her eyes. She tried to stretch her body but she groan again. Till someone nudge her.

"Jeong.. oh" Momo covered her mouth as her boyfriend got off on the bed.

"Good morning" He said and beam. Momo for a split second thought about Jeongyeon again.

'They look the same but.., why am I still longing for Jeongyeon?' Momo's thought.

"You better put your clothes on" Momo muttered.

"Same goes to you"

Momo covering herself, carefully lean on the headboard watching her boyfriend wearing clothes.

"Sorry..."

"You shouldn't be. It's TOTALLY FINE IMAGINING ME AS JEONGYEON, doing romantic stuff"

"What do you want to eat?" Momo asked diversing the topic.

"Depends inside your fridge."

¤¤¤

The pilot started his briefing before he take off.

It's been how many hours and the two mind their own businesses. Sana fell asleep with an uncomfortable position. The tall lady carefully go near, she adjust the seat fold into a bed. While putting a comforter, Sana's hand suddenly slid at her wrist, gently holding it.

"Ms. Minatozaki?" The latter didn't respond, indicates that she still sleeping. Jeongyeon was about to take off the hand when the latter push her down.

"Don't go away" Sana said in a sleepy tone.

Jeongyeon's face is laying on Sana's breast, she hardly breaths. She tried to get up but her boss hug her tightly.

"Ms. Mina... tozaki" Jeongyeon finally escape from Sana's arm.

"Touch me moreee" Sana muttered.. she change her position.

"This kid.. her libido must be active" Jeongyeon massage the bridge of her nose as she sat down. "If I was guy, I might do something ridiculous.." she let go a deep sigh.

The pilot curiously want to peek to his passengers, he just heard a lusty moan.

"Old pilot, don't just depend to this auto fly sy-"

"I just heard someone moan"

"Really.." his co-pilot tried to sneak too but the door suddenly open.

"Ehem.." the flight attendant cross her arms. "Don't you ever leave your position-"

Sana finally woke up stretching her body.

"My phone.." Sana find her phone and someone just gave it to her. "You almost scared me!"

"Ms. Minatozaki I would like to share my concern."

"Okay but move back 2 steps away.."

Jeongyeon followed her.

"Can you refrain making such ardor sound. People in here often peek on us, as they thought we are making erotic things"

"Why? What did we do?"

"WE" Jeongyeon clearly stated and crossed her arms. "While you're sleeping you tend to.." her cheeks started to get warm, reminiscing the lusty moans she heard. Sana seems to enjoy the moment and tried to tease her crush.

"You mean ahhhh,.. pleaaaase make me-" Jeongyeon instantly covered her mouth.

"I don't want people to misunderstood us..." Jeongyeon whispered.

Sana suddenly lick Jeongyeon's hand.

"Stop!" Jeongyeon automatically step back with her disgust face but Sana reach her hand..

.

..

...

"S-sorry to disturb you,. but I brought menu for your lunch.." The flight attendant nervously hold the menu. She just witnessed Sana sipping Jeongyeon's point finger. She bowed her head and quickly leave the area.

"Minatozaki Sana!" Jeongyeon obviously not in the mood to calm down. Sana finally let out Jeongyeon's point finger. "Are out of your mind?!"

"I'm just demonstrating what happen in my dream"

"That's obviously a lame excuse!"

"I just woke up sorry.."

Jeongyeon finally calm down before she spits something that can hurt her boss. Sana secretly smirk, obviously amused with her crush reaction.

"I'll take note that I shouldn't talk or go near to you when you woke up. I'll excuse myself, please take your lunch."

Jeongyeon brought herself inside the cubicle. She wash her hands and splash her face with the water. She needs to calm down, she doesn't understand why.. suddenly her body likes the way her boss suck it. It warms and wet, felt a little weird but her tongue creates unexplainable pleasure.

"What the.." Jeongyeon gulp and freshen herself up before her mind thinks something indecent.

¤¤¤

At the church

Sister Yoo notice how the young priest acting odd, but it's not totally making him weird nor bad.

"Father Jaebeom you're getting better in your sermons." She complimented and sat beside him.

"Thank you Sister Yoo. "

"Have something to share?"

"I already.., with God."

"You feel good now?"

Jaebeom nodded with a lip smile.

"Sister Yoo, I met someone whom was really special. And I can't believe that I am thinking, committing a sin again."

Sister Yoo caress his back and look up at the holy cross. She didn't say anything because sometimes it's effective, especially someone like Jaebeom.

¤¤¤

Somewhere in Europe

"That was a long flight!" Sana whine as she rest on her bed. She let go a sigh because Jeongyeon went down on the reception asking for another room. They arrive around 11 am.

The door open with Jeongyeon's long face.

"The hotel rooms are occupied and reserved Ms. Minatozaki."

"So.." Sana sat down with an adorable position. "You can sleep beside me"

"The 2 meter rule couldn't be applied"

"Forget about that, let just put a barrier between us"

"Next time Ms. Minatozaki, read carefully what was written and analyze what kind of a room they offer. Look," Sana pout and avoided her eyes to Jeongyeon. "This room is design for newlyweds, the king size bed was full of rose petals.. everything inside here boost love making"

"Well we can do that.." Sana flirts smoothly but just receive a cold breeze. "I mean we CAN JUST IGNORE this, I'll just call and make them clean all this silly stuff.."

"I all ready inform the receptionist about it Ms. Minatozaki, just relax yourself."

"Hmmm.. are you afraid that we are going to sleep in the same room?"

"Yes." Jeongyeon frankly uttered. Sana narrowed her eyes and secretly sending death glare.

"I'm not a guy... so you shouldn't be"

Jeongyeon tilted her head right to left.

"Based on my observations you are dangerous. Also Ms. Minatozaki control your libido.."

Minutes later a hotel housekeeper clean their room so they went at the terrace. Jeongyeon keeps her distance while Sana was secretly stealing glances at her. The tall girl awe as she saw the morning view of infrastructure of the city. She came here before for business matters, she wanted to wander that time but her schedule was hectic and not to mention her work. She enjoys the peace-

"Hey, are you still a virgin?" Jeongyeon was taken a back if she heard it right. The brunette girl was staring at her, like she was interrogated. She again avoided her by humming some songs. "So you're not."

'Can she just asked something normal and not shameful'

"I didn't say anything.." Jeongyeon muttered.

"I thought that being a virgin is one of the qualifications to become a nun.."

Jeongyeon frowned looking at Sana.

"In my church, as long as you are single and not divorced. You are qualified to become a nun.."

"So you have some dirty experience.."

"Well I do, I comitted sins and in order to face it. I need to surrender my soul to the Lord, Jesus Christ. And I shall be an instrument to-"

"That's enough.. I understand."

"I apologize..." Jeongyeon grip the grills and slowly meet their eyes "Can I share something?"

"You mean confess.."

"Nevermind."

Jeongyeon half smile pace inside, Sana follows obviously got irritated.

"Yaaah!"

"Ms. Minatozaki can I start the work now"

"Hmmp! Take my laptop and read what's written on to do list"

Sana was resting on the bed, just observing Jeongyeon doing her work. It was just some reports from her previous works that she didn't finish. She wasn't actually paying attention at the screen at all, she was fascinated by her crush hot work mood! Also the glasses add more charisma..

'Fuck me already!'

"Ms. Minatozaki I'm done.." her boss blink her eyes and take a peek on the laptop.

"Already?"

"It feels like this work doesn't deserve any consumptions. It's way too simple for me.." Jeongyeon face look disappointed.

'I can't tell her I'm on leave!! I have nothing to do... it was all passed on Youngjae'

"Ahem that just a warm up. We are actually going to a museum to observe some arts" Sana quickly made up and hoping that Jeongyeon would catch it. The tall girl tilt her head looking at the screen.

"Is that related to your work Ms. Minatozaki or it is just your hobby?"

Sana started to sweat on her forehead.

"No! I need to see some arts to buy, FIRST-HAND! Also I need to find some artist and designer here for a project.."

She wanted to clap her hands because she didn't stuttered and she seems convincing. Jeongyeon move her glasses and look to Sana..

"Ms. Minatozaki I have a list of people that I can call to meet your expectations"

"My phone's vibrating. Wait a sec.." Sana quickly go to the terrace to call her partner in crime. "Fuck.."

"What the heck is your problem!?"

"Give me some of your work.."

"Oh is that really you?"

"Just give it damn to me. I'm outside of the country.."

"Where exactly?"

Sana's head is loading because her secretary did all the preparation. She just gave orders and make her decide everything.

"I see blonde people here and I heard their names are Karen"

"You piece of shit! Stop making fun of Karens.. fine I'll send an EMAIL. I need it the next other day. Also I have an upcoming mee-"

Sana end the call pacing near to Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon.., find a known museum here and after lunch we are going to go there."

"I just did an appointment but the schedule is tomorrow, at noon. And I communicate with some designers and artists, they will prioritize us if we will work with them."

"Nice job" Sana replied out of mind.

"I have their profiles and achievements. Ms. Minatozaki I'll let you choose who ever you want first." Sana nodded instantly not expecting that she just accepted a hard worker perfectionist. The laptop shows a notification indicates that Sana just received an email.

"Open that email my co-director send it"

Jeongyeon instantly followed Sana's order. Sana's eyes widened.. she need to make a proposal plan that will be reported by Youngjae.

"It will be pass on the other day.. maybe we can email this tomorrow. Do you have related files about this Ms. Minatozaki" Sana nodded.

"That dick just take an advantage of this situation.."

"Don't you worry Ms. Minatozaki, this can be done tonight.."

"It's not that easy though.." Sana said seriously.

"Trust me, I've been working hard since I'm at the legal age."

"This kind of proposal needed to be assist by teams, also about the info-"

Jeongyeon stand up and face Sana. She held her boss shoulder and tap it. Sana shyly look away but the latter cleared her throat. The tall girl smile looking straight at her boss. She's sending an assurance that they can do it.

"Never give up, just do it when you still can."

"Fine... maintain 2 meters apart from me!"

¤¤¤

"Jeong.. oh" Momo covered her mouth as her boyfriend got off on the bed.

"Good morning" He said and beam. Momo for a split second thought about Jeongyeon again.

'They look the same but.., why am I still longing for Jeongyeon?' Momo's thought.

"You better put your clothes on"

"Same goes to you"

Momo covering herself, carefully lean on the headboard watching her boyfriend wearing clothes.

"Sorry..."

"You shouldn't be. It's TOTALLY FINE IMAGINING ME AS JEONGYEON, doing romantic stuff"

"What do you want to eat?" Momo asked diversing the topic.

"Depends inside your fridge."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.7K 45
In which Nayeon created her own problem and has to marry the girl she despise a lot, the solution,Yoo Jeongyeon. Read At Your Own Risk: Matured Conte...
60.7K 2K 25
Will Yoo Jeonyeon finds the missing piece of her life?
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
120K 6.1K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021