π•Έπ–†π–‹π–Žπ–†'π–˜ π–”π–‡π–˜π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–ŽοΏ½...

By juthika1437

"why can't you just accept that your present and future is me ? ", he said gripping my arms . "you're nothin... More

Characters
Lee apartment and Kim mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (16+)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 {part 1}
Chapter 15 {part 2}
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Am I leaving??

Chapter 5

13.3K 600 219
By juthika1437

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV
What is happening ? Why there's strange things happening to me? I can tell whatever it is happening is not great . How I get this mask ? Do I have a ..... Stalker ?

Someone shakes my shoulder breaking the chain of my thoughts . It was Jisoo unnie . She and others looked at me in worried.

Jackson -" baby can you tell me what happened? Why are you looking so stressed this days ?"

Lisa -" you're not even eating your food . It's everything alright?"

I looked at my plate and saw I wasn't eating . Just playing with the food rosé placed her hand on mine

Rosé -"what's wrong ? Why are you behaving so strange ?" .

Me-" it's nothing guys it's just I'm not getting good sleep that's why. I'm fine".

They thought about it then boxes nodded . Thank God they believed me .

Jackson-" guys I have something to tell you "

We all nodded . I don't know why but I'm not feeling good about it .

Jackson-" I'm going to drop out and join my father's company . But before joining the company I have to go to Colombia for training as we have a branch their".

Me-*tearing* "why you didn't told me this before ?"

Jackson-" I'm sorry baby I didn't got time"

Me-"when you do have to go ? How much time it'll get ?"

Jackson-" tomorrow and it'll take at least 2 months"

I started to cry. I never thought I'll be away from him . He held my wrist

Jackson-" come with me"

He started to drag me somewhere .

He pinned me to the wall as we came to the rooftop . He caged me between him and the wall but I looked away still sad .

Jackson-" baby plz stop being a child and talk to me ?"

Me-" I don't want to listen anything . Just go to Colombia or wherever you want to go . You're going tomorrow and you're telling me now ? Just don't talk to me"

I tried to push him but he held my wrist tightly making me look at him. 

Jackson -" plz it just some time . It will end like a spread of light "

Me-*crying* " I'm not angry that you're going.  I'm just angry cause you are telling me now which means you don't care about my feelings"

Jackson-*hugs me* "you're the one I care about the most . I promise when I'll come back I'll make it up to you"

Me-"promise ?"

Jackson-" promise . Now stop crying like a baby"

Me-" I'm not a cry baby . Don't call me that"

Jackson-" Okey Okey I won't'

I pulled away and we smiled at each other . He then looked at me seriously

Jackson-" can I ask you something?"

Me-" yes"

Jackson-" are you happy with my decision ? If you want I can ..."

Before he could complete i put my finger on him making him stop .

Me-" I respect your every decision . I know I have to wait for wait for 2 months but to see you but I'll manage it ."

Jackson-' thank you for understanding me , baby "

Me-*chuckle* "now let go . Classes will start soon ."

I was about to go but he again held me . I looked at him confused .

Me-"what now"

Jackson-*pointing his lips* 'i want kiss"

Me-" now?"

Jackson-" yes right here right now"

Me-" Okey Okey"

I kissed his cheeks. He looked at me disappointed .

Me-" happy now . Let's go the am class started already"

Jackson-" I want it on lips not cheeks . Let me show you what kiss is"

He bought his face near me but before he could kiss me I palmed his lips.

Me-" not gonna happen.  It's your punishment for telling me late. I'll kiss you when you'll come back from your training "

I pushed him and he whined . I laughed and went away not before hearing

Jackson -" disappointed but not surprised"

Looks like I really pissed him off . But it's fun to tease him.

Meanwhile
Kim's office
Taehyung's pov

I was working trying to distract myself from thinking about my angel . But fuck I can't . She's staying in my mind completely . Sometimes I'm feeling jealous that I can't see her now and many people can . I swear once I got her , I'll never let her go out of our room.  Only I can see her. 

Right now I just want to take her to our room and Claim her senselessly . I'll fuck her till she can walk for weeks . Calm your hormones down Kim Taehyung . Oh god my imaginations is getting wild day by day.  If she gets to know about it then she'll freak out and want to go away from me which I of course don't want .

I went out of my thoughts when a knock came . The for opened showing Yoongi hyung .

Me-"what happened"

Yoongi -" you're getting stressed this days right ? I bet you'll be happy when you'll know this news" .

Me-*rolling eyes* "it should cause what you told me one week ago still pissed me off' .

Yoongi-" it'll make your day"

Me-"then what are you waiting for ? Tell me"

Yoongi -" y/n's boyf......'

I cuts him off by banging my first on the table

Me-" don't call that bastard my angel's boyfriend orelse I'll knit your lips '

Yoongi -" try me bitch"

Me-" ok now tell'

Yoongi -" Jackson Wang is joining his father's company and he's going to Colombia for training for 2 months and he's going tomorrow ."

A smirk came on my face thinking about it .

Me-" that means I can use that opportunity

Yoongi -*nodded* " and the best part is her mother won't be back at home tomorrow so you can exicute your plan "

Me-*nodded* "you can go now hyung . And tell the others that we'll be exicute out plan tomorrow. "

Yoongi-"yeah yeah . You want me to go so you can think about your girl right . Whatever I'm going now . Enjoy your imaginary bitch"

He left making me smile at his sassyness

I leaned my back on the seat and keep looking at the ceiling . A smile came in my face and I started to laugh like maniac .

Me-" so 2 months huh ? Lots of time . In this 2 months I'll make you mine . You have no choice but to except me . If you won't the consequences will be so bad

Let's meet again angel after tomorrow you won't be able to hide from my eyes huh can't wait for tomorrow " 

Next day
Airport at 5 a.m
Y/n's POV

We're here at the airport . I'm here to see him off . Right now we're hugging feeling each others warmth .

Jackson -" I don't want to go "

Me-' me too but you have to go now . Your flight will take off in 30 minutes "

We broke the hug and he smiled at me

Jackson -" I'll miss you"

Me-" I'll miss you too . Now go orelse I'll start to cry which I'm holding hard. "

Jackson -*chuckles* "ok but you  should go now too . It's 5 a.m and it'll get cold soon "

Me -*smiling* "after you"

He went in to the airport . I turned to walk with heavy heart

???-" y/n!!!"

I turned to the voice and saw Jackson . He ran to me and hugged me . I also hugged him back
[A/n : this is the Korean version of Veer -Zara ]

Me-" it's Okey baby . It's only for 2 months now go out you'll miss the flight *gently pushes him* now go "

He waved his hand and started to go him . He turned and mouthed 'i love you' I also mouthed 'i love you too' with that he entered in the airport .

I sighed . I don't know how I'll stay without him in those 2 months . I started to walk as it's getting really cold and I also have collage at 8: 30 a.m . 

_
_
_
_

I didn't knew it'll be this cold in this morning . I started to rub my arms to have some warmth . As I was walking I could feel someone approaching to me from behind .

Before I could turn somebody put a cloth on my nose . I tried to get out of the grip but couldn't . After a lot of struggling my eyes started to get heavy . I tried to keep my eyes opened but failed. 

???-" shhh ,angel. Just sleep . Everything will be fine. Just sleep . "

The person started to caress my  hair soon I black out.

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
12.8K 684 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...
76.4K 3.7K 25
"You know very well what I can do." He huskily whispered against your ear, tightening his grip on your waist making you hiss. "You are misbehaving wi...
1.5K 86 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...