Sign of the Times | Liam Dunb...

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”°π”¦π”€π”« 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒𝔰 "I fell in a hole." "Yeah, I know. You pulled me down with you." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ TEE... More

Sign of the Times
Back to the Future
New Kid
The Vixen
Wolf and the Fox
Killers on the Field
Wells and Anchors
Scared
Bonfires and Gasoline
Badass
A Good Something
Just Breathe
Temple of Doom
Coming Home
Gum Girl
The Language Trick
Kitsune DNA
Oblivious and Alone
You Have A Visitor
Oh Mercury
The Supermoon
Nemeton Hunters
Family Troubles
Charlie's Angles
All Over Again
Help A Friend
Not Like Us
Work with the Enemy
Broken Nose
Good Enough
Best Date Yet
The Little One
Party Hour
Bullet Wounds
Radio Static
I Hate That Guy
Be Polite
Wake Up
Horseback Riding
Leave Your Mark
Not Alone
The Rat King
On Our Own
As Good As Us
I Can Heal You
Rumors
Clark Kent
Someone to Trust
Believable
Bloody Hands
The Anuk-ite
The Voice
Turned to Stone
Hiding Something
Doomsday
Part Two: The Movie
Phone Home
Old Friends
Reunited
Deja Vu
Stuck in Time
Fox Fire
A Question

Intense

8.1K 268 159
By f4brays

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia said as they all stood outside the school, discussing what had happened the night prior.

"Well, now she's the night terror. Especially since no one can find her." Stiles mumbled crankily, making Scott sigh. "Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..."

"Except one person." Melanie mumbled, turning to face Mason who stood beside her. "Oh. I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. My best friends are supernatural creatures." Mason cheered, making Stiles sigh, punching the bridge of his nose. "Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle." Masons eyes went wide as a smile crept onto his face. "Uh, I'm in the inner circle?"

Melanie groaned, turning to Stiles. "Look what you've done." Stiles quickly turned to Melanie, shaking his head before turning to Mason and quickly pointed. "No."

Scott sighed, shaking his head. "Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her." Belle rolled her eyes. "One lone serial-killing wolf."

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled." Melanie said and Belle gave her a sarcastic smile.

"All right, what do we do when we catch her?" Stiles said, shaking his head. "I say we put her down." Malia said, immediately nodding her head.

Melanie heard Mason gasp from beside her, slowly nodding his head. "Intense." Melanie turned to Mason with wide eyes and he quickly mumbled an apology as Scott sighed. "Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later."

...

Melanie walked into history class in between Mason and Liam as Belle went to grab her book from her locker. Melanie took her seat and leaned her back onto Masons desk as the boy placed his pencil on the edge of Mel's nose, trying to balance it.

Liam watched the two, holding back a laugh as Belle walked into the class. She went to go to her seat and froze at Tracy in her seat.

Belle made a 'psst' noise to get the threes attention, all of their eyes going wide at Tracy. Melanie instantly shot up running out of her seat and towards the door.

"Wh- Melanie!" Ken Yukimura yelled after his daughter. Melanie quickly turned around, giving her dad a quick smile. "I'll be right back!" She said before running down the hall.

Melanie skidded to a stop as she got to Scott classroom. Scott and Kira looking at Melanie with wide eyes as the teacher stared at Scott. "Scott."

He shook his head, looking up at his teacher before looking back down at his book. "Sorry, just looking for the page." Scott mumbled as he looked back to the door at Melanie.

"Scott?" She asked again and Scott looked back down at his book, subtly tapping his ear to let Melanie know to talk.

"She's here. She's in History class right now.  Tracy's here." Melanie mumbled.

...

"Hey. Are you all right? Are you even supposed to be in this class?" Hayden whispered. Belle, who took Melanie's seat as she went to get Scott, turned her head and watched as Hayden tried to talk to Tracy.

Belle's eyes went wide, leaning over to tell Hayden to stop talking to Tracy but the fire alarms rang, making everyone besides Tracy start to get out of their seats.

"No rushing, please. I'm sure it's just a drill." Mr. Yukimura yelled as everyone in the class beside him, Belle, Liam, Hayden and Tracy evacuated the class.

Melanie, Scott, Malia and Stiles ran into the classroom as Hayden stood in front of Tracy's desk. "Hey, we need to go." Hayden mumbled going to walk towards Tracy.

Melanie's eyes went wide, turning to Belle and Liam. Their eyes matched her wide ones, going to try and help Hayden but they were each held back. Stiles holding back Belle, Scott holding back Liam and Melanie being held back by her father.

"Are you all right?" Hayden asked again, going to reach out to grab Tracy's arm but she grabbed it, squishing her hand, making Hayden wince.

"Tracy." Malia started as she walked towards the girls, Scott pushing Liam behind him, following her. "Tracy, let go. Tracy."

"Hey, you're hurting me." Hayden winced, trying to get her wrist out of Tracy's grip. "Tracy, let her go." Scott said louder as Tracy gasped.

"They're coming. They're coming for all of us." Tracy mumbled before letting go of Hayden and falling to the ground, a silver like substance coming out of her mouth.

Stiles quickly let go of Belle, running over to help Scott and Malia lift Tracy. Melanie, Belle, Liam and Hayden watched as they carried her out of the school, to take her to Deaton.

"She wasn't even supposed to be in our class. Where are they taking her?" Hayden asked and Melanie quickly turned around to the girl. "The hospital." Melanie quickly answered.

Belle looked down at Haydens arm, noticing the blood covering her wrist. "Do you need help getting to the Nurse's Office?" Hayden looked down at her wrist and back at Belle, sending her a small smile. "I think I'll make it."

She gave the two girls smiles and a slight glare at Liam before walking away, making Melanie stifle a laugh.  Liam elbowed Melanie, making the laugh escape her lips as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders and walked down the hall.

"Can't take it someone hating you? It's okay... You got Mason and Belle... and me of course." Melanie chuckled out. Liam slowly turned to Melanie, sending her a smile that made a tingling feeling erupt in her stomach but she quickly shook it off as they continued walking.

As the three turned to corner, they ran into Lydia and Kira. "They're taking her to the Animal Clinic?" Lydia asked and Melanie quickly nodded her head. "Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her."

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people. Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist." Lydia mumbled, making everyone's eyes widen slightly.

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Belle asked and Kira quickly turned to her.

"Alpha. If she's a werewolf, she has an Alpha, right?" Kira asked and the group nodded. "Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills!" Lydia asked and Belle and Liam shook their heads.

Melanie immediately straightened up, a small smile on her face. "No, but there's an old one. One of the oldest. We know her." Kira smiled, catching onto her sisters thought. "And her pack."

...

"Cute. But never seen her." Brett said, handing the photo of Tracy back to Melanie who trilled her lips, going to shove the photo into her pocket but Liam took it to look it over as Melanie looked up at Brett. "Could Satomi have turned her without you knowing?"

Brett immediately shook his head. "After the dead pool, Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting." "That's how it works? Alpha werewolves just go around biting people?" Mason asked, a big smile on his face.

Brett turned to Belle with a confused expression as she glared at Mason before noticing Bretts stares, making her sigh. "He's new."

Brett nodded, looking back to Liam. "Or you can be born, like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire."

Liams eyes went wide as he stared down at the photo, more specifically, the necklace Tracy was wearing. "Guys, I think I just found something."

...

"Sure you know where you're going?" Belle asked as she watched Melanie and Liam walk around the forrest, looking for the hole they had fallen in a few days prior.

"We know where we are." Melanie mumbled, waving a hand at Belle as she looked around the ground.

"So do I. Middle of nowhere." Brett said and Melanie quickly turned to glare at him when a grunt erupted behind them.

Melanie, Belle, Liam and Brett turned around to find Mason not beside them.

"Guys? I think we found it." Mason groaned and they quickly ran in the direction they heard his voice. Brett being the first one to notice the hole, stuck his arms out, stopping Melanie and Belle as Melanie grabbed Liams arm to stop him.

"See the necklace?" Liam asked and Melanie tossed down her flashlight. Mason quickly caught it and looked around on the ground before looking back up at the four, shaking her head. "No, I don't see it."

"I... I thought you said this was a sinkhole." Brett said, turning to Melanie who looked up at him like he was crazy as she shook her head. "I said a hole not a sinkhole."

Liam looked back and forth between the two with furrowed brows. "What's the difference?" Brett turned to Liam as he pointed at the hole. "I mean, look at all these handprints and look at all this dirt. She didn't fall in here... She was buried." Brett mumbled as Belle stuck her hand out to help Mason out.

Once Mason was up, he wiped the dirt off of his jeans before looking up, nodding his head. "Intense."

"Why isn't it here?" Liam asked and Belle shrugged. "She probably came back for it."

Melanie looked back and forth between Belle and Mason, shaking her head as she took back her flashlight, pointing it inside the hole. "I don't think this is the one."

"What do you mean?" Brett asked, turning to her. Melanie shook her head, pointing at the empty hole. "I made a little ladder because I couldn't get out. It was a plant in the ground so it couldn't have been taken."

"Plus, it was closer to the bridge. Much closer." Liam added, making Melanie nod her head. "This is a different hole."

"Then who crawled out of this one?" Mason asked as Belle phone beeped. She quickly pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at her text from Stiles.

"Come to the hospital. It's Lydia."

Belle's eyes widened as she turned to the group. "Guys? We gotta go."

...

"Tracy was buried?" Scott asked when the three walked into the hospital, all of them nodding. "In a hole. Buried alive." Liam mumbled as Melanie nodded. "Crawled out." She added as Belle looked to the alpha. "Then we found another hole."

Scott quickly turned to Belle, his face scrunched. "Who was buried in that one?" Melanie shrugged. "Don't know, but I think we're gonna want to find out."

When they got to the rest of the group just as Melissa did, making everyone straighten up and turn to the nurse.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked, his hand up to his face in worry. Melissa sighed, looking around at all the kids. "Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life."

The three sophomores turned their heads to Theo, just realizing he was there before looking back to Melissa as she continued. "All right. She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." Kira said and Stiles nodded. "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference."

"Okay." Melissa nodded as Malia shook her head, taking a step towards the center of the group. "But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks."

"Masks?" Belle asked and Malia turned to her, nodding her head.

...

"Can you put your phone away for five minutes? Scott can howl if he needs you." Mason said to Liam who was looking at his phone the whole way to the club Mason was taking them to.

"I just feel like I should be doing something." Liam sighed and Mason chuckled, turning to face him. "You are. You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot and a really hot flight attendant." Mason said, pointing at Liam for 'wingman', Melanie for 'co-pilot' and Belle for 'flight attendant'.

Belle smiled, a hand going to her heart. "Aww... Thank you. But the hot flight attendant needs someone too." Mason chuckled as he nodded, wrapping an arm around Belle's shoulders as the four continued walking. "Well then... We'll work on that."

Melanie turned to Liam, noticing him looking around nervously, making her sigh as she quickly grabbed his hand, both of their heart rates picking up. "Hey, at least here, you can get drunk."

Liam looked to Melanie for a few seconds in a daze before slowly nodding his head as the door opened, revealing Hayden The Romero girl smiled until her eyes landed on Liam, making her sigh as she looked to Mason. "I said I'd let you in and the girls. Not him."

"You said I could have a plus one." Mason said and Hayden nodded. "The plus one was Belle and Melanie. I didn't say plus Liam."

Melanie chuckled, making Liam quickly send her a glare as he squeezed her hand before turning to Hayden himself. "I'm his flight attendant."

"No, you're the wingman. I'm the flight attendant." Belle hissed, turning around to look at him. Liam quickly nodded, looking back to Hayden. "Wingman."

As Hayden continued to glare, Liam sighed, shaking his head. "Forget it. I don't have to go in." He tried to let go of Melanie's hand but she held on tighter, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her wallet. "No, you're coming. Okay. How about us three... Plus 50?"

Hayden looked at the bill in her hand before sighing, taking the money and opening the door wider. "Welcome to Sinema."

Liam sighed as they walked in, leaning towards Melanie. "I'll pay you back." Melanie chuckled, nodding her head. "You better." Melanie mumbled before looking around the room, her face scrunching at all the adults in the room. "We don't look old enough to be here."

"Neither does he." Belle chuckled out, pointing to Brett who was dancing with some random girl before a boy walked over, stealing Brett from her. "So is this club mixed?" Liam asked and Mason scrunched his face, tilting his head as he shrugged. "Ish."

Melanie sighed, leaning towards Liam. "Yeah, I'm sticking with you." Liam immediately nodded, leaning closer to her. "Fine by me."

Melanie chuckled, turning to Liam just as he turned to her, their faces almost touching at the close proximity. Melanie felt herself smile looking at Liam and Liam felt himself smile at Melanie's.

The two continued looking into each other's eyes until someone accidentally bumped into them, making Melanie stumble forward. Liam quickly reached his hands out, wrapping his arms around her waist before she fell.

Melanie sent him a grateful smile before grabbing his hands from her waist and pulling him to the bar. "Thanks. Now, let's get something to drink!"

Liam eyebrows rose, looking at the back of Melanie's head as she pulled him. "Alcoholic?" "No!" Melanie said, not even turning around.

...

Melanie had been walking around with Liam, looking around the club. Neither of them had wanted to dance and there were no open places to sit. Melanie felt Liam stop walking from beside her, making her slowly turn around, watching him stare off at someone in the crowd.

His breathing started to grow heavier, almost angrier, making Melanie's eyes go wide as she put a hand on her shoulder. "Woah, woah. Hey... What's wrong?" Melanie asked but Liam ignored her, walking towards Brett. Melanie quickly followed after him, getting to the boys just after Liam asked Brett a question.

"No, I didn't catch anything." Brett said, shaking his head as Liam looked around the dance floor before looking back to Brett. "No one else in here's like us?"

Brett riled his eyes, looking down to Liam and Belle. "I don't know, dude. Maybe. It's Beacon Hills. What's the difference?" Liam squinted his eyes as he shook his head. "It felt different."

Melanies brows furrowed. "What do you mean?" Liam looked to her and sighed. "It felt off. It felt wrong."

...

Belle had been dancing with Mason, both of them looking for someone for the other person to dance with. Mason had found someone by himself, leaving Belle alone on the dance floor.

Belle looked around the room, trying to find anyone she recognized when a dancing couple pushed her, making her stumble  as she felt herself bump into someone and heard things clatter on the ground.

She quickly turned around and immediately bent down to help Hayden pick up the glasses she dropped. Hayden sighed, turning to Belle. "Are you kidding me? Those were $10 each."

Belle opened and closed her mouth in shock before shaking her head and letting out an airy chuckle. "Well, you did ruin my favorite pair of jeans which were... 25 dollars." Belle said before looking up, noticing the glare Hayden was giving her, taking Belle by surprise.

The Parker girl quickly shook her head. "Sorry." Hayden looked at Belle for a few seconds before sighing. "The bartender isn't just going to refill them for me."

Belle pulled her lips into a line to think for a seconds before snapping her fingers. "Uh, okay, um, I've got money. I've got, um... Uh... $12 and uh... Change?" Belle said after digging into her pocket. Hayden slowly took the money, Belle felt a small spark on her hand where Hayden had touched her and smiled until Hayden gave her a lopsided one. "You still owe me $200."

Belle sighed, pulling her lips into a line as she sighed. She went to open her mouth to say something before noticing Melanie, Brett and Liam running off into another room. She turned back to Hayden and gave her a quick smile, giving back all the glasses she helped pick up. "I'll pay you back. Promise. Bye."

Belle ran towards the room the three hand run into and saw a boy with pinchers running up his arm grabbed Liam by the collar of his shirt, throwing him across the room.

Melanie stuck her hand out, making her katana appear as she ran towards the boy. He quickly heard Melanie coming and stuck his arm up just as Melanie brought her katana down, getting it stuck in the boys pinchers.

Belle ran forward just as Scott and Kira ran in, making Liam groan. "You're a little late!"

Belle shook her head, running towards the boy with the pinchers in his arms, pushing him off of Melanie and into Scott's arms. Scott went to claw him but he quickly jumped back, getting Scott in the gut and sending him backwards.

Kira ran up, trying to hit him with her katana anywhere she could but he blocked every single hit. Kira groaned, spinning around and kicking him into the stomach, making him stumble back a few steps.

Belle ran up to the boy, grabbing him by the throat and throwing him on the ground, his all black eyes, slowly starting to fade back to a brown.

As Melanie tried to catch her breath, her eyes went wide at Kira, orange erupting around her as she lifted her katana up high, ready to slash the boy.

Kira!" Melanie screamed, running up to the body and sticking her sword out just as Kira brought hers down, making the katanas clash together.

An explosion of orange and green ignited when the Yukimuras' swords touched, making the two girls fly back.

Liam quickly ran over to Melanie who was slowly starting to sit up, rubbing her head in pain as she kept her eyes closed.

"You okay?" Liam asked and Melanie nodded, opening her eyes, a bright forest green taking over where her normal brown eyes are. Liam's eyes went wide at the sight as Melanie shook her head, shutting her eyes tight and reopening them, her eyes back to normal.

"Is everyone okay?" Scott asked as the group weakly nodded their heads. Liam grabbed Melanie's hands to help her up. Melanie smiled, taking his hand as she got up.

Scott sighed, looking down at the body. "We need to get him out of here. Belle, Liam, give me a hand." Belle and Liam nodded, both of them going to grab a limb when an arrow whizzed passed Belles head, hitting the boy in the chest.

The groups eyes went wide, turning to the direction the arrow was shot and saw they masked men standing over them. Scott growled slightly looking at them. "Why did you do that?"

"His condition was terminal." The masked figure in the middle said, his voice deep and wavering, sending shivers down Melanies spine as she slowly reached to grab Liams hand, Liam instantly taking it, squeezing for reassurance.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked the figures but got no replies as they turned to walk away, making the alpha angrier. "What does that mean?!"

The masked figures all slowly turned around, saying one word.

"Failure."

–I'm SCREAMING at the melliam content but yall....

.....bayden😳😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
794K 32.7K 32
════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════ in which a girl with insatiable curiosity begins to uncover and theorise on the supernatural, leading her right back to her childhoo...
301K 7.5K 21
SinΒ·isΒ·ter /ˈsinistΙ™r/ Adjective; giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen. Sinister [Season 5a] Copyright Β©...
614K 15.7K 33
κ’° 🏹 κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ dr. spencer reid attempts to do everything in his power to distance himself from the new...