Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.

Epilogue, Chapter 50.

38 3 0
By AntheiaW

Epilogue

15 years later...

Soon after Kayden took back his father pack things went pretty good in matters of love, but there was still a lot of problems and mysteries to be solved.

Kayden has got a name of his own, he brought his pack back to glory.
He is one of the most feared alphas.

He's 34 now but looking like he is in his early 20's.
That's good in a way so when he is going to be accompanied by his mate people won't look at them strange, today being her birthday she turn 18.

It was hard for him having a mate that young. She has liked him since before she turned 18, she had a huge crush on him since when she was 14, when she was 16 she came to know he is her mate.
That's why a lot of times she tried to seduce him, but he of course couldn't bring himself to look at her that way or even touch her.

This hurt her of course she being that young couldn't understand his predicament. She was a minor. So she became a bit wild, party a lot go out and stuff like that.
He did follow her everywhere she went, he didn't even allow her to have boyfriends.

He would crash parties taking her with him, he always had some extra eyes on her too, of this she did not know.
Would she think her mate is a creep for having people spying on her?

He of course let her live her adolescence life but there was no boyfriends allowed.

Now that she is legally an "adult" on paper the case can be otherwise, she is still to young, But that doesn't matter anymore, he can finally be with her and they got a whole lifetime together.

At the beginning when he took over the pack some people who knew his family would tell him stories about his family.

His aunt didn't have kids, she was still a young girl by the time.
They told him how much she loved him like he was her own child, since he was born she was always around him and would help take care of him, everywhere she go, she would take him with her, she spend more time with him than his own mother and father, now they didn't mean that his parents didn't love him, they did love him very much. But his aunt had more time in her hands than his parents, but all tree of them loved him, everyone in the pack loved his parents and aunt and because of that the day of the attack everyone stay quiet about his excistence. the maids that worked for his father helped a lot by hiding his real identity from the rogue. Till the day his aunt escaped with him.

Now you might be wondering What happened at The night of Kayden 18 birthday when Nyx appeared.

Well Believe it or not she didn't come to look for any trouble but to warn them and also apologize.

Now you see..
Nyx story is a bit complicated.

Her old lover, her true love, did still love her, he told her those horrible things the day she went to see him because the Titan Erebus told him that he would end her if he didn't leave her heart broken.

This was so he could have a chance with her.

They are gods, superior beings, superior than any other beings and especially superiors to humans.

For them a goddess falling for a human was outrageous, Nonetheless a human turn vamp, it was an abomination for Erebus.
How can a goddess this powerful settle for someone so beneath her. He couldn't understand that.

So for Erebus and other Titans and gods, a human should not be with a goddess and especially one so powerful as nyx, he wouldn't let that happen because he wants her for himself.

She came to know about this, so she understood and realize that he of course loved her and he did it for her, he did that to protect her, so her hate towards the girls was useless.

After she knew the whole truth, Erebus kidnapped her. Her lover of course went after him.

He was in a way death already so he could go down there and look for her. In the underworld.

Erebus died that day, and the lovers stay together.

Nyx appeared to warn them that Erebus will come back, he will be reborn and he will come for the boy that has great powers, the one Born of a witch and a fallen angel.

She said looking at the boy in Pat hands.

Only a few people knew who he really but by now the whole pack of Kayden realized who the boy really is.

Nyx told them that Erebus wants the boy for his powers and if not him others will surely come for the boy.

In the wrong hands the boy would be like the Armageddon.

After that day the goddess had left them be, because after all she got what she wanted.

That night after she left everyone was dreading what might become of them in the future.

People murmur and give suggestions of escaping or hiding even killing the boy.

Of course they weren't gonna let the last happen.

How could they the boy is part of their family and let's not forget about the deal.

Pat and Tina were furious at the people to even suggest killing the boy.

There was tension for sure but between all the discussion Natasha stand her ground and talk to everyone present. Her family and friends of course were on Pat and Cristina side. But other pack members not so much.

Natasha: That's enough. I will not hear about this matter anymore, no one will touch that baby. He is a part of our family and we swore to protect him.
right now Lets not bother ourselves to think or worry about what might happen or what won't happen in the furure.
What kind of life would we live then?
Let's hope and trust that Lucifer or any other bad, evil being won't get close enough to manipulate Angelus to do their bidding and bring havoc on earth.

We have new friends new alliances that must be good for something, together we will find a solution a way out. I'm not saying to not be fearful god knows I'm scared shit but we must live our lives and also prepare for what comes.
Let's not cower and hide or run away let's face this together and maybe we will be victorious.

Some of Kaydens pack members said to Natasha that night that she is no one to them so she can't really tell them what to do.

Before Christian could defend her or say something to the people who disrespected his mate Kayden let out a furious growl making everyone become quiet.

He looked to his pack members and told them that if it weren't for her he wouldn't be here so she deserve their respect.

Apart from the other reason that she is his mates mother but he didn't tell them that of course.

He said to them that no one is to speak to her in that matter again and that they should listen to her.

———

Angelus Since a young age has shown great power, even with his powers suppressed.

One day when angelus was 4 he and the other kids were outside playing with supervision of course.
Cristina, Natasha, Melody and some maids were watching them.
But even so no one could have prevented what happened that day.

A dark fairy entered the pack looking for the boy of course.

She came upon the kids and the ones who were watching them.
Angelus has just started practicing magic with Jake.

The fairy made his way to Angelus they have heard about him already, some of Kayden pack members couldn't keep their mouth closed.

The kids stopped playing and looked at the The dark fairy, Natasha and the maids of course run to the kids and told them to run they grab the little ones and run too, Cristina and Melody turned into their wolves and stand their ground.

The dark fairy stopped them from running putting a barrier around them.
He raise Melody and Cristina who was closest to the boy and throw them into the ground forcefully. 
Melody got knocked out hitting her head and Tina whimper painfully, angelus of course alarmed ran to his mother. She stand up and nod her son into the direction of Natasha, she ran towards him and grab him trying to make him back away as Cristina stand her ground again against the dark fairy.
She run to it and jump on him. She couldn't even touch him when he use a force to take her down.

The boy screamed as he see his mother chocking trying to breath.
He got loose from Natasha and ran to Tina, the dark fairy smiling mockingly at Tina.
Angelus furious and scared seeing his mother dying on the ground throw a radiant blast from his hand burning the dark fairy alive.
The barrier was gone now and Tina was no longer chocking.
She turn into human and got on her knees and hug her son the boy was shocked.
Because of the shock and scare they all got they make all the children forget that episode, even him.

It wasn't intensional and he did it to save his mother.

3 Years later when he was 7, he killed some rogues who try to hurt the children. They were at a party in Enzo pack when some rogues infiltrated, they managed to deceive everyone and try to took some of the kids, angelus killed all of them but one who escaped.

That night He would keep repeating how sorry he was for killing people, but his parents and the other parents told him that he shouldn't be sorry and that they are very grateful because he saved them all from those men.

They had thought him that killing isn't right just like they thought all their children. He knows killing people is bad but he did it to help.

After that incident more and more people and other entities knew about him.
It was attack after attack.
From different kind of beings. Vampires, witches, other wolf packs, fairies, all kind of creatures and beings, some to eliminate him others to capture him and have him under their control, of course everyone put work from their side to help keep him safe.

Not only to save the girls soul, but also because the deal was that if anything happens to him before he is older enough to take care of himself, more exactly before of his 18 birthday.
They will all suffer some kind of bad consequence. Apart from the reason of them taking the girls soul, they cared for him deeply and didn't want anything bad happening to him, He was a part of that pack and family.

Around when he was 9 years old.
He blasted a bully at school into a wall with just one push of his hand, the kid didn't die but he got badly injured.
That day Pat and Tina told him that he has more power than anyone around here. He will learn to control and dominate them, Pat and Tina support him and understand him.
They taught him something and always keep remembering him of it.

If for some reason, any reason he can't help but use his power, he make sure it is that he use it on someone bad. So that if it comes to death there might not be any regrets.

12 years old a group of dark fairies something almost similar happens again to when he was 4.
15 men and women dark fairies came to take him. He kill them all burning them alive.

16 years old.
He Almost kill some rogues that managed to enter their pack, he was accompanied by aliana she convinces him not to.

That day They told him the truth.

He got angry at his parents because he is adopted, he is hurt that they are not his real parents, they told him that they have never made any difference between him and his sisters.
Because in their hearts he is their son, maybe not by blood but he is theirs.

However he said he feels like an intruder. And that he hate them for lying to him all these years.
Pat told him that day that he is their child by right, by love, not by blood, but in their soul they feel that he is their child because they watched over him and raised him, they chose him, cared for him with love and patience, and when he was sad they worried for him.

Angelica found out that day too, but she told him that he will always be her twin, he has been raised by them he even has Tina's fighting skills and has some quirks like pat, some things he does he say just like he does and that is because he grew up with them and took their customs.

Pat and Tina told him that he has the same rights as his sisters and he is the king of the house the first to be born and their only boy, he also carries his last name just like his sisters.

Pat and Tina had more children throughout the years but no boys only girls. So angelus is their only boy.

Even after all that he was still angry and that night he tried to leave because he feels strange by staying there with them after finding out he is adopted.

That same day during the night they realized that the rogues that infiltrated was just an distraction because they got an attack from some dark fairies, vampires, witches and wolves working together.

It was a chaos, a dark fairy threw an electric blast at him and Pat jumped in front of him and of course he got hurt, angelus scream as he saw Pat got hurt and attacks the dark fairy killing her instantly.

He ran towards Pat and hold him as he was falling the boy cried.

An agonizing Pat told him not to worry, that he will be all right.
He asked him why he did that and Pat answered him by saying that he is his son and his job is to protect him, when the attack started they took the girls to an underground basement but they couldn't find him so he went looking for him that's when he saw that fairy about to attack him.

The boy cried and carry him to safety.

Angelus told him that he shouldn't have because he is the devils child and it would have been better for him to die and not Pat.

He said he is no one and to that Pat shush him saying he's his child his son  he told him he is better  than that and that he decide who he can be.

Pat was dying, agonizing.

crying over him he grabs Pat tightly and tell him to don't go away, Pat answered him with an I love you and kisses him on the forehead

He could feel him sleep away. By now Pat fainted.

The boy started to scream begging for his powers to help him now, he is half angel he could maybe heal him.
He put his hands on his and repeatedly said come on heal him, come on heal him, heal him, he said to himself.

Angry at himself he started cry more now and holding for dear life on his father.

The boy hysteric ramble to himself, I'm part angel I'm supposed to have healing powers. Come on, he say desperate and crying.

he gets more angry as he see nothing happening.
He cries and hugs pat and start saying I'm sorry dad I'm so sorry, I don't hate you I love you, I love you dad. Please forgive me because I can't heal you. I don't know how to do it.

Then something happened.

A brightness shines around him as he see his fathers burns heal, he heals him, Pat cough and sighs as he start recovering

Angelus look surprised at him and also relieved. Pat sit up and smile at him and bring him in for a hug.

I did it I healed you he say happy. Tears stopped coming from his eyes. As he hug him back.

He said to him how sorry he is and that he loved him.

Pat says you are my son and I love you.

They go find Tina and the girls, Tina was fighting and the girls were into hiding.

He goes and help out using his powers.

Once they are done, Tina turns to him and says, we love you because you are ours, since you were born we had you.

He asks them for forgiveness and Pat tells him that there is nothing to forgive as he hug him. Tina say the same and hug him.

He couldn't live without his father, he truly do love them, and if anyone can get him out of darkness is not only his mate anymore but also his parents it.

After that day he would talk to Pat about his desires and feeling his powers weren't suppress anymore. They all were let loose the night Pat almost died.
Losing a loved one unlock them all.
What he could do before was nothing compared to now.

He says that sometimes he feels like doing bad things, but pat helps him by trying to keep him in the light, and he loves pat, he is his dad, Pat and Tina are his parents and he wouldn't change it for the world. He was meant to be with them.

Pat told him that everyone have good and evil inside of them, it's the person own choice to decide which side they lean towards.

Pat asked him. "don't you think I have ever felt hatred towards someone? Having and feeling those needs to hurt someone even kill someone? I did once my son but I choose not to give in into them. It's simple my boy it's our choice our will. you control yourself your body your destiny and your power, no one else. You.
You are my son and I raised you good so I know you will always do the right thing".

At 18 the boys know that he and Aliana are mates, he tries to get away from her because of his darkness but he also can not be without her.

and Natalia fulfills part of the deal, she doesn't have to worry anymore about the reapers coming for her soul or doing something bad to someone she cares about.

————

When Natasha had the spiral in for about 9 year she got pregnant. The Doctor say that this can happen.
After that baby she would change the spiral every 5 years.
Christian was ecstatic more so because it was a boy.

When Vi turned 15 Darla's mother reached out, she has a good relation with her grandpa and brother and cousin but she never even met her grandma, the only grandma she knows is Natasha mother.

Vi plead his father to let her see her at least once Christian didn't want to because she is a bad influence but he allowed her to do so just once.

Darla's mother only tried to manipulate Vi into betraying his family and leaving with her.. but she refused because she is like her father.

When she saw violet, she say that she look so much like her mother.
She say to her that Darla isn't her mother that her mother is Natasha.

The grandmother enraged slap her. Vi look at her with hurt and her brothers and sisters who saw the whole thing didn't act but they wanted too. The boys think if it would be ok for them to put their hands on this woman.
Their mother taught them respect and especially towards older people and to not hit women.
The twins said same with them but they aren't gonna let this woman do this to their sister so They jump on her and hit her.

Natasha intervened and said that right in that moment she don't give 2 shits about her being an older woman. She punch the woman in her face. And she told her that she will never put her hands on her child again.

The woman angry say your child? She isn't yours.

The woman turn and launch for her but Christian jr wasn't having it he also turned and defend his mother, he left the woman badly injured.

As they prepare to leave the place where they meet the woman she say.

I cared for her and love her like one of my own. She is mine just as much as my other children there is no preference between them.

I'm her stepmom on paper, but in my heart and I hope in hers I'm her mother. Madre es la que cria no la q pare.

Violet adores her. She treat her like she treats her other children.

(((In loving memory of my stepdad who died 2 months ago. Man like him that take care of children who aren't his biological children are golden. always helped us and cared. We will miss him so much. So I write this chapter about step parent in his memory. The chapter was already written but I included the part where she say about being her mom in her heart and not only stepmom.

This is for him.

Still can't believe he's gone.)))

—————

when the girls came back from there honeymoon they were indeed impregnated like Chandrely said. And so was Cristina.

Chandrely and Jake may have use condom the night of the wedding but it broke, causing her to have Identical twin witches.
girls named Jane and Jase, with Elemental powers. Fire and water.

That's Another story a spinoff.

—————

Present day at Christian pack..

As Nata is showering she thinks and Christian gets in the shower with her.

Christian hug her from behind taking the shower sponge from her and putting it away, he kiss her neck slowly and She smiles.

In a seductive way he say.

Christian: mind if I join you?

She turn around and smile.

Natasha: what happened to your meeting?

She ask curious.

He give her a peck on the lips.

Christian: I push it another hour, I couldn't leave when I saw you get into the shower.

They kiss each other and enjoy of one another.

All The kids are old enough now, Tina and Pat has the youngest between all of them. They have a 3 year old girl.

Antheia is 15.. and they have a boy who is almost 6.

She stop kissing him and say.

Natasha: I took it out.

Christian: you took what out?

Natasha: the spiral, you wanna make another baby?

He look at her wide eyed this is a surprise she said she didn't want more kids.

Christian: you don't even have to ask me that.

She giggle and they kiss each other with passion. While they kiss they both caress each other. Her hand roaming his back as he enjoy touching the body of his mate.

Only god knows what comes next I won't worry about that right now I only care about our family.

Right now I'm gonna enjoy this moment as I keep making love to my soulmate.

I am gonna call the second book twin flames.

Mates in second book.

Lori with Alexander (betas son in Enzo pack.)
Daisy and Colton (Darla's nephew)
Kayden and Aliani
Angelus and Aliana
Chris jr and Angelina
Maximus and Violet
Nathaniel and Andrea
Eros and Antheia
Athena with Delmar (Dominic youngest son)

Others may find their mates later in second book.

Aliana and Aliani.

Violet

Daisy

Angelus

Angelina

Nathaniel

Andrea

Eros

Maximus

Lori

Antheia

Delmar

Athena.

Colton.

Alexander

Kayden

Chris jr.

4043 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 520 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
18 0 34
For my entire life, I've been told that I'm weak and it's true. I'm an outcast in my pack. That is until one single night... everything changed. Now...
1.2K 41 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...
27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...